Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 232 comments are related to the topic:
the coppers smashing an innocent mans window

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 6  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 232
By:
saddo
When: 19 Sep 16 21:34
It's nowt of a story in the scheme of things, driver seems to enjoy trouble so I'm pleased he got some.
By:
geordie1956
When: 19 Sep 16 21:47
the copper completely lost it - would any reasonable man get out of their car when the policeman is acting like a deranged idiot
By:
saddo
When: 19 Sep 16 21:50
He quite possibly wasn't acting like a deranged idiot when he first asked him to vacate the car.
By:
unitedbiscuits
When: 19 Sep 16 22:00
Two lessons -
1) Don't wind down your windscreen. As soon as you engage face to face, the policeman is more than likely to employ a spit hood.
2) Film it.
By:
Ron-Russian
When: 19 Sep 16 22:07
3) windscreens don't wind down
4) always best to comply with the Police/Law of the land you live in
By:
Capt__F
When: 19 Sep 16 22:43
for once

i'm with Dr Crip
By:
zorrostrikes
When: 20 Sep 16 04:52
has anyone said... how come the policeman is allowed to carry a knife?

i'm always a little worried if I carry a paper knife, i use it to cut string
and paper/card - for parcels.
By:
lfc1971
When: 20 Sep 16 08:45
When you think that the driver must have realeased the footage of himself acting in this way it`s shameful in itself.
By:
cardifffc
When: 20 Sep 16 11:56
this as quickly became a racist thread.............he"s black..........he"s guilty
By:
Rockinron
When: 20 Sep 16 13:15
Boy am I glad our Cops don't cary guns...well most of 'em don't anyway !
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 20 Sep 16 13:24
this as quickly became a racist thread

Well cardifffc, why didn't you bring up the racial aspect of it earlier if you wanted to add a racial theme to the thread?
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 20 Sep 16 13:27
You could have included it in your title:

''coppers smashing an innocent mans window because he's black''

There you go.
By:
cardifffc
When: 20 Sep 16 13:37
dr Crippen.......I didn't know the colour of his skin when I started the thread ........but its seems now people know he is black he deserved everything he got
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 20 Sep 16 13:52
That's quite unacceptable cardifffc, but surely people on here aren't prejudiced to that extent.
Who have you got in mind?
By:
lfc1971
When: 20 Sep 16 14:07
Laugh
By:
lfc1971
When: 20 Sep 16 14:09
maybe he was British i don`t know. but the British are getting a bad rep throughout the world who would deny that.
By:
lfc1971
When: 20 Sep 16 14:10
especially the working class, a lot of them are in jail.
By:
lfc1971
When: 20 Sep 16 14:12
how a country is viewed throughout the world can change surprisingly quickly, this lack of respect for the police dosen`t help.
By:
lfc1971
When: 20 Sep 16 14:14
other people will look at this and it will make them think, they see this sort of thing from a british citizen and they are not impressed.
they will come to despise us, and would be right to do so.
By:
dunlaying
When: 20 Sep 16 15:03
They set the coppers up for it . It is not the first time it has been done.
By:
Shrewd_dude
When: 20 Sep 16 15:20
There is a lot of nutters who think the police should have Stasi like powers but can't see any racism.
By:
saddo
When: 20 Sep 16 15:55
Quite a few people think all non caucasians are incapable of being in the wrong, the truth is probably somewhere in between as usual.
By:
cardifffc
When: 20 Sep 16 16:01
saddo..........it was a white person or even a woman this thread would be as one condemning the thug copper.......but sadly colour has prevented that
By:
geordie1956
When: 20 Sep 16 16:01
There are many good coppers but also some bad ones
By:
cardifffc
When: 20 Sep 16 16:10
never had much dealing with the police except being stopped in my car.............everytime that copper has been arrogant..........I was stopped one day and this copper was really arrogant.........I learned early on not to be any thing but polite to them but after we drove off my mate said to me why did you let him talk to you like a piece of sh*t.......but I did the right thing
By:
cardifffc
When: 20 Sep 16 16:15
when I was about 20 I was in my uncles house.............a sergeant he knew was there.........in front of bot h of us ............he grapped part of his uniform and told us..........this is a licence to steal.. I was shocked and since have had a deep mistrust of the police......suppose its less so now with cctv cameras\mobile phone cameras
By:
bigH
When: 20 Sep 16 16:19
cardifffc
19 Sep 16 13:13
| Topic/replies: 9,586 | Blogger: cardifffc's blog
big h............big dickhead

charming!!
By:
cardifffc
When: 20 Sep 16 16:27
anyone who puts big in front of their name deserves it
By:
akabula
When: 20 Sep 16 16:30
He completely lost it and is a good advert as to why it would be a bad thing to arm all our police.
Having said that the copper has been put on restricted duties which tells you that he was probably within his rights albeit he went ott.
By:
zorrostrikes
When: 20 Sep 16 16:32
cops should have a quick wheel clamp - some sort of block they can put in
front of wheels. Cop had a knife? Where was his sword.
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 20 Sep 16 17:26
I disagree akabula.

If the copper had been armed the victim would have sprung out of his car like a jack-in-the-box as soon as the copper told him to get out.

He wouldn't have got his windscreen smashed either.

Mind you if he had remained in his car the copper would have had to shoot him. So I suppose you're right.
By:
Just Checking
When: 20 Sep 16 21:10
I asked the question and didn't get answer I don't think. What is the cop supposed to do?
Just stand there for a few hours pleading? Get a court order for entry? Give up and say "ok I think you're a criminal but I'll let you off as you won't open the door" and drive off?

I've actually seen a video just like this from the US where the traffic cop has a gobby tw*t behind the wheel and also gives up and breaks the window to gain entry ... I wonder if the filmer had seen it.
By:
Ron-Russian
When: 20 Sep 16 21:26
i was just going to say id like to see the same incident carried out in the
US of A.

Driver was basically trying to make an idiot of the Copper showing him zero respect.

Yanks would have battened the side window through & dragged him out.

Still not sure why our Copper was going in through the windscreen Confused
By:
Shrewd_dude
When: 20 Sep 16 21:33
I asked the question and didn't get answer I don't think. What is the cop supposed to do?

Well if they think he was a disqualified driver (which appears to be the reason they stopped him from what I've read) they should do what police do in such cases. Pull a person over and ask to see their licence and then ascertain whether (a) they are disqualified, and (b) if they are the person is who they think they are. Takes just a minute.
By:
Gallivanter
When: 20 Sep 16 21:35
Footage emerged today apparently showing the same police officer who was filmed smashing the windscreen of an innocent driver wrongly accusing another black man of stealing his own scooter.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3798524/New-video-appears-officer-filmed-smashing-car-windscreen-pulling-SECOND-black-man-no-reason.html
By:
Ron-Russian
When: 20 Sep 16 21:37
doesn't the Copper tell him in the Video "your not supposed to be driving the car"?
By:
Just Checking
When: 20 Sep 16 21:42
US: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LASbPHqnfHo
Scottish: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmCcghxgFI0

It's common sense that they have the right to gain entry to a non compliant driver or they wouldn't be able to do their job.
By:
Ron-Russian
When: 20 Sep 16 21:43
so he's stopped someone who's Disqualified from driving +
stopped someone who got 2 years for carrying a lethal weapon.

Good Policing id say, keep up the good work
By:
Shrewd_dude
When: 20 Sep 16 21:53
It's not common sense at all. They can't just order people about and stop people and say get out the car then when they don't immediately start attacking their vehicle. It's the equivalent of the police turning up at your front door and saying get out the house then bashing in your front windows when you don't just jump at there word.

They have to have a legal basis for their actions not just act as if they are on a power trip and lose it because someone has the temerity not to jump to their commands. As I've said we don't know what happened before the video started. If he had asked for the persons licence or explained this was a stop and search and asked him to get out the vehicle and the guy didn't fair enough. Suggesting that his actions were justified because the driver didn't jump out the vehicle straight away at the command of the officer to leave the vehicle is a completely different thing though.
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 20 Sep 16 22:08
It's the chip on the shoulder brigade again.

They think they can play games with the police, then go crying to the media when they get hurt.
Page 2 of 6  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com