Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 232 comments are related to the topic:
the coppers smashing an innocent mans window

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 5 of 6  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 232
By:
saddo
When: 21 Sep 16 12:39
The Guardianistas don't generally argue their point Dr, they just fire the racist bullet whether appropriate/proven or not, very lazy  and wounds people less and less. "Phobe" is equally used when not applicable. I do not like brocolli but I certainly have no irrational fear of the stuff.
By:
cardifffc
When: 21 Sep 16 12:54
saddo...I would hate to meet you if I was a gay black man
By:
cardifffc
When: 21 Sep 16 13:01
if the driver was middle class  white man or a woman this thread would be totally different......it would not have attracted the attention of the racist element who pollute this forum
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 21 Sep 16 13:27
If the driver had been middle class and sensible, they'd have been out of the car like a shot cooperating with the police instead of obstructing him.
By:
geordie1956
When: 21 Sep 16 13:42
i'm sure police advice would also be to tell you to lock your car doors & stay inside the vehicle if there is a violent and unstable character outside of the car - that is what this guy did when confronted by someone menacing who had an intent to cause damage (and possibly harm)
By:
mobo
When: 21 Sep 16 13:46
It's that difference between winding down the window and saying 'can I help you officer' or 'wadda yah want, pig'
By:
mobo
When: 21 Sep 16 13:48
anyway - I have seen pics of the 'lad' and if I ever saw a 'wrong un'  ...................
By:
geordie1956
When: 21 Sep 16 13:56
is that the copper or the driver....
By:
chrisblues
When: 21 Sep 16 14:14
feels there  copy cats  every where due to 28million views  just sit in car and  get iphone out and relax
By:
chrisblues
When: 21 Sep 16 14:20
and beg pardon  cant hear u  i am deaf   and   a deaf guy was killed  in usa

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3753378/North-Carolina-state-trooper-shoots-dead-deaf-mute-man.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3758394/Brother-deaf-man-shot-dead-state-trooper-tried-use-sign-language-says-afraid-police-misunderstandings.html
By:
chrisblues
When: 21 Sep 16 14:21
i am deaf  but that    so wrong
By:
chrisblues
When: 21 Sep 16 14:26
there  few  deaf   gone   due to cops in rough   beatings      for what    chokehold etc  and oh ****  and dump them   in the home and mum found out  2 weeks  later    son passaway but  i still blame the cops
By:
chrisblues
When: 21 Sep 16 14:28
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-wales-11791185

how the cops get away with it
By:
chrisblues
When: 21 Sep 16 14:28
and there more
By:
chrisblues
When: 21 Sep 16 14:32
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/01/15/pearl-pearson-police-brutality_n_4603445.html
By:
chrisblues
When: 21 Sep 16 14:33
so many and   getting killed
By:
chrisblues
When: 21 Sep 16 14:35
and sweeped under the bloody carpet
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 21 Sep 16 14:43
just sit in car and  get iphone out and relax

Windscreen replacement companies rubbing their hands together and taking on extra staff.Laugh
By:
saddo
When: 21 Sep 16 14:51
There you go again with your agenda cardiff. You don't know me but if I understand your post you are saying I dislike-or am unable to get on with-all gays and black men. I live in metropolitan West Yorkshire, do you think it is possible to avoid all those you describe, or to offend the many that you happen across daily? Grow up man, I dislike some straight white people, do you have a tag for that? People have their different views and always will. The way forward is to discuss and solve them to the satisfaction of the majority of this country, not for a noisy minority to impose their idealistic vision of harmony on everyone by throwing mindless insults.
By:
chrisblues
When: 21 Sep 16 15:15
yes sir  and walk away or a nice  smiling face do    and    i am  in fact   best mates  with  all gays and blacks

what your plm  as they understand  the deafness toward  the  walks aways ****s toward the  deaf and it the  same with the blacks   it

life  and it  a fact
By:
chrisblues
When: 21 Sep 16 15:18
u gotta it wrong  booooooom
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 21 Sep 16 15:20
Life's hard for everybody chrisblues me old fruit.

You just have to pull your socks up and get on with it.

''The Lord helps those who help themselves.''
By:
chrisblues
When: 21 Sep 16 15:24
wise words  doc crippen

maybe posting is not for me  as i understand  the outrage and my spelling is poor   Love
By:
chrisblues
When: 21 Sep 16 15:26
last post  from   me it that a good idea
By:
chrisblues
When: 21 Sep 16 15:41
bully me out of here thanks bye bye   xxxx
By:
chrisblues
When: 21 Sep 16 15:42
the world  is a mess anyway   bye bye
By:
Jimmy Diamond
When: 22 Sep 16 19:55
Hasten to get involved but having read Shrewd Dude's post i have never read so much rubbish in all my life.

The (probable) criminal in the car was deliberately winding up the officer for his 5 minutes of social media fame...........totally pathetic and totally obvious to anyone with an ounce of common sense or anyone not a member of BLM. Im no fan of the police but do as they ask and if you have done nothing wrong you will no problem bar a couple of minutes lost time.

The comparison between the car and getting asked to leave your home is laughable.
By:
Jimmy Diamond
When: 22 Sep 16 20:01
Comment from the driver

“Every time he smashed the glass, fragments of glass were just ricocheting in my face.” Claims he spent the evening getting glass fragments removed from his eye.

What a load of absolute rubbishLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh   He;s giving a running commentary whilst filming it.......hardly what you'd be doing if glass was being slung in your face.

And people are defending this clowns actions, usual facebook witchhunt mob no doubt. RIP Britain.
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 22 Sep 16 20:41
A full member of the attitude brigade.
The failures in life who resent authority, especially in the form of the police.
By:
Shrewd_dude
When: 22 Sep 16 20:50
Jimmy no wonder you hasten to get involved posting the tripe you do.

Im no fan of the police but do as they ask and if you have done nothing wrong you will no problem bar a couple of minutes lost time.
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 22 Sep 16 21:08
Shrewd_dude,

I bet you've seen the inside of a police cell a few times haven't you?
By:
Jimmy Diamond
When: 22 Sep 16 21:08
Lol, pulling me up on one missed word Shrewd dude.........brilliant from the guy who's posted about 10,000 words of utter tosh on this thread.
By:
Shrewd_dude
When: 22 Sep 16 21:20
Dr never had any dealings with the police before.

Meant to quote your whole post Jimmy. You might want to google what 'hasten' means since my post floated right over your head. You can't expect people to take your pish seriously when the first word out of your mouth makes no sense.
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 22 Sep 16 21:29
Shrewd_dude,
What, you've never been stopped by the police and then given them attitude and verbal in return?
You mean to tell us you've never stood up to the police yourself after coming on here with the barrack room lawyer bit.

You sound like someone who very much leads from behind.
By:
lfc1971
When: 22 Sep 16 21:32
hasten not to get involved, or not wishing to hasten to get involved.

makes very good sense. as does the rest of Jimmy Diamonds post.
read it a few times and try to understand it shrewd dude.
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 22 Sep 16 21:32
Dr never had any dealings with the police before.

''before''
You mean you were the driver of the car in the video?
By:
Shrewd_dude
When: 22 Sep 16 21:34
No I've never been stopped by the police. If I was I would ask what it was about. If I didn't immediately comply withe their demands without being given a reason then I wouldn't expect to receive violence and damage to my property in return. That's how a civilised society operates. If someone asks me to do something I expect to be able to ask the reason for their request.

You mean to tell us you've never stood up to the police yourself after coming on here with the barrack room lawyer bit.

You sound like someone who very much leads from behind.

I' not even sure what this means. I should go out and start hassle with the police just becuase I expect them to be accountable without resorting to violence?

I think you should go and have a wank or something to try and take the edge off.
By:
Ron-Russian
When: 22 Sep 16 21:37
wank not censored Laugh
By:
Dr Crippen
When: 22 Sep 16 21:50
There he goes.
We have take off lol.
By:
Shrewd_dude
When: 22 Sep 16 22:05
Hasten to get involved

LFC he has used this as if he has said he was reluctant to get involved but only has due to my posts.
He has basically said  "I am very quick to get involved but having read Shrewd Dude's post i have never read so much rubbish in all my life".

Makes no sense unless you think that hasten means reluctant.
Page 5 of 6  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com