Forums

Cheltenham Festival

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 326 comments are related to the topic:
Josses Hill

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 9 of 9  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 326
By:
buddeliea
When: 14 Feb 16 14:26
20/1 available nice price imo.
By:
wellchief
When: 14 Feb 16 16:01
He was getting a decent chunk of weight off Gods Own the other day, and it was his first attempt at 2.5m over fences.

I think JH needs to improve a fair bit if he is to get involved in a QMCC or a Ryanair.  I think I'd rather be on RTR, VVM, Valseur Lido and Valtat before Josses Hill, although I admit the first three are by no means confirmed runners.

I always look at stayers in the Ryanair.  Uxizandre looks the exception as he was a 2m-2.5miler.

A lot of recent winners: Cue Card, Dynaste, Albertas, Riverside, Imperial Commander, Our Vic had all lost a 3m chase that season; ie they were tried at a top class staying chase and were not good enough, so we re-routed to this.  I see that as a big plus for RTR, Valsuer Lido and Al Ferof.
By:
buddeliea
When: 14 Feb 16 16:08
Exactly Chief, RTR and VL are not definite runners,should either or both of them turn up its obviously a tougher ask.
As for the distance,I think he needs a trip looking at him and right now the Ryanair looks perfect for him.
If Alf is fav on the day,I will be quiet excited with 20/1 JH.
By:
wellchief
When: 14 Feb 16 16:11
No doubt in my mind, Josses Hill would have a much better chance in the Ryanair than a QMCC, even if RTR and/or VL turned up.
By:
shockster
When: 14 Feb 16 16:12
With doubts about so many runners I think JH is a fair shout but now only 16s so will leave.
By:
buddeliea
When: 14 Feb 16 16:14
Absolutely mate,without RTR,Vautor,VL,it's not a great race.
The Queen mother would be all too quick for his jumping imo.
By:
wellchief
When: 14 Feb 16 16:20
In the last four years Al Ferof has won first time out and then not won for the rest of the year.

The presence of the likes of RTR, VL and VVM make it a very difficult race to back in.  If they run, I personally think JH has little chance, and you've done your money.  If they don't run, he could go off near favourite.

Village Vic open to more improvement, and with the form Annacotty has been in this year, I think he deserves a crack at this too.
Page 9 of 9  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com