Forums

General Betting

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Cartway
21 Oct 08 11:16
| Topic/replies: 43 | Blogger: Cartway's blog
Ok Guy's, a lot of us know the history of Slicer and his invincible Correct Scores bet. Fair play to the bloke - he may have come up with a good system....... or it could be complete tosh.

Assuming he's genuine then it seems to me a good cooperative session of some sharp minds could work out what's going on. So................

with that in mind, is anyone interested in an MSN session or two to see if this thing can be cracked?. I'm testing the water here to see if there's sufficient interest. If you're up for it, stick a post on this thread. If it looks like a few are up for the challenge I'll post some details on an MSN session for the near future.

Mr Slicer - feel free to join us if you feel you can contibute :-) ;-)

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 18  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 18 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 697
By:
whelk
When: 21 Oct 08 12:12
I've no idea what the truth is.. I do know that the other day he was saying that he had layed 2.6k on an in play match, but there was no score that could have had a lay of that size except 1-1, when the match was at 1-0. The match finished 2-1, but it was a risky score for a single lay.

So there may be more to his system if it's for real.

You do realise that if everyone uses the same winning system ...

Take it with a pinch of salt. He has a sense of humour regardless.
By:
Cartway
When: 21 Oct 08 13:04
Yes, I agree Whelk....Slicer is certainly a character and has liberally sown all sorts of threads with clues to the wonder system. If it does exist, I suspect there is more to it than common perception....whatever else he may be, Slicer is a smart cookie and it will have taken some fnding.

Take your point on the impact of too many knowing the method and that's certainly a risk should any one/group discover it. If it really can be done then I would expect anyone knowing it to operate it in the knowledge that opening it up is also almost certainly the death of it.
By:
Slicer
When: 21 Oct 08 13:20
I am flattered that you are sufficiently interested to try and crack my 2 methods.
Method 1 is the Holy Grail which cannot be beaten It involves 2 bets before kick off. Bet 3 is only plaiced if necessary. If you search through all the threads relating to this, you should be able to come up with bets 1 and 2. Crack bet 3 and you have achieved the Holy Grail.

My other method came about because of the flak I took on the correct scores bet that I never layed a single correct score. I now lay a single correct score IN ADDITION to the Holy Grail. Again their are many clues to how I decide which score to choose.These bets are selective as some games do not qualify for either method.

The truth of the matter is that I have not lost a football bet since June. This has bean so successful that I now restrict my gambolling to Footie Correct Scores ONLY!!!!!I shall be back for the 1.30 UK time ko of the Bari game.
By:
Slicer
When: 21 Oct 08 13:21
btw- It's DR Slicer!
By:
CurlyBlues
When: 21 Oct 08 14:05
Dr Slicer, in your first thread about the holy grail you said it applied to every single game permientation and you were going all in on the germany vs turkey match, which I assume won seeing as you are still using the system, so how can the holy grail now suddenly not be viable on every match?
By:
Slicer
When: 21 Oct 08 14:17
The Holy Grail will theoretically work on every game. However their is the rare occassion that the odds make a prophet impossible. In other words you cannot lose. but you wont win much.
btw- I hope this thread is not going to become a question and answer thread!
By:
nairda
When: 21 Oct 08 14:20
Mr Slicer

why wouldn't you just shut you mouth and win a billion dollers
By:
CurlyBlues
When: 21 Oct 08 14:22
Because then he'd have to pay the PC.
By:
CurlyBlues
When: 21 Oct 08 14:25
Also I could do with a laugh sometime on a quiet morning so I'll happily join in any MSN shinanigans.
By:
Slicer
When: 21 Oct 08 14:28
nairda- first of all it's Dr Slicer.
2nd of all my mouth is shut.
3rd of all If you are offering. yes plese- to the billion dollars!
4th of all I didn't start this thread, I am only responding.
5th of all, I have a large Correct Score In running lay on the Bari game which I am monitoring. Of coarse I have already won the Holy Grail bet.

6th of all, I hope this clarifies the matter!
By:
CurlyBlues
When: 21 Oct 08 14:30
Quick Question Dr.:

Have you not already won the correct score bet as well? Surely 0-2 to the outsiders would have already meant any score you were going to sensibly lay is already impossible?
By:
Slicer
When: 21 Oct 08 14:32
Hears a clue!
My correct score in running lay is still in play, having not already bean successful! My detractors alweighs rub there hands with glee when they here this cos it can still be unsuccesful!
By:
Cartway
When: 21 Oct 08 14:35
Esteemed Dr Slicer, it's good to hear from you Sir and thank you for your input to the thread :-).

Indeed, the basics of the Holy Graille and resulting prophets are well known too many but I hope those brave souls that are up to the crusade sign up here for a concerted attempt to tackle the challenge. If there is any further info..such as are all 3 bets Lay bets... that you would be prepared to offer in public or private it would be most warmly welcomed!.

Failing that, look forward to seeing you on the Premium charge in the not too distant future ;-)
By:
CurlyBlues
When: 21 Oct 08 14:37
One more question Dr. Slicer. When you bet with the holy Grail obviously you don't get your money back before the match finishes, so why not just plough all the money you use laying the correct scores into the holy grail system? As opposed to using some seperate money for the correct scores which in theory has a small chance of losing?
By:
Slicer
When: 21 Oct 08 14:42
Thank you for your kind thoughts Mr Cartway. As stated before- you should be able to work out Bets 1 and 2. I will neither confirm nor deny these. I will give no indication as to bet 3.
As far as Premium Charge is concerned it will be at least 30 weeks before I worry about this cos of my ups and downs on the hoarses. But these have now ceased.
However, I shall only pay this charge once when I get hit. Because having paid it for the first time, I shall change my religion from being Blueish to being Poiplish!

Good luck.
By:
Slicer
When: 21 Oct 08 14:46
A fair point Mr Blues!
My single correct score in running lay is based on something I noticed while operating the Holy Grail Method. I want to see how long I can go before getting it wrong. I know it will happen one day, but hopefully it will be some weigh off. I bank sums in excess of a certain sum on a weakly basis, so I cant lose all my prophets! By the time I get hit, hopefully It will be just a drop in the ocean wot I lose.

I hope this clarifies the matter.
By:
CurlyBlues
When: 21 Oct 08 14:47
Yea, I understand. Has your correct score bet finished now?
By:
Slicer
When: 21 Oct 08 14:50
It may have! ;)
By:
Cartway
When: 21 Oct 08 15:03
Ok Folks, for those interested I'll post up an e-mail addy here tonight around 9:00 uk time. If you'd like to have a crack at the good Dr's method then send me a private mail and I'll put an MSN session together. In your mail let me know preferred day/time if you're time limited.....also if you're up on the History of this.

I'm not sure if there'll be 10 takers but it will prob be the first 10 e-mail replies that grab the hot seats.
By:
thetitan
When: 21 Oct 08 15:27
cartway, i am afraid that you have been well and truly fished.

slicer - dont waste any more of his time, you're a proven BS merchant although you're the most commited on here...i'll give you that much.
By:
thetitan
When: 21 Oct 08 15:28
and FWIW, fishing is cool...but giving significant FALSE HOPE is pretty wrong.
By:
CurlyBlues
When: 21 Oct 08 15:29
Don't you think its kind of fun playing along?
By:
Cartway
When: 21 Oct 08 15:35
Titan,

For myself and others you may very well be right and a prime slot in the keepnet awaits. However, I have one or two thoughts on this that make some further splashing about in the shallows worthwhile before finally being reeled in.
By:
Hopeless bettor
When: 21 Oct 08 15:42
Dr. Laxitima
By:
the_loft
When: 21 Oct 08 15:52
Correct score lay is 2-2 in selected games
By:
Slicer
When: 21 Oct 08 17:17
All very interesting.
Some of you are right.
Some of you are wrong.
I shall now make 3 TRUE STATEMENTS.
1. I have not lost a bet on a football match since June.
2. The single correct score in running laying method is NOT lay 2-2 in selected matches.
3. I believe that giving people false hope is wrong and have pointed people on many threads in the right direction of Correct Scores.It has taken me 5 years and 10s of thousands of pounds to get this far. I am now very confident that I have cracked it and as stated previously, I bet now EXCLUSIVELY on Correct Scores on the Footie.

For those that think I am fishing, just ignore these postings and threads. I have given many clues. For those that DO NOT believe that I am fishing, keep searching. You may just find it. My next correct score in running lay will be on the 5.30 UK time ko Zenit/Bate IF IT QUALIFIES.

Good luck.
By:
Cartway
When: 21 Oct 08 17:32
Cheers Dr, thanks again for the comments. As has always been the case, your contributions have received mixed reviews from Betfarians but you'll be used to that. I personally don't know the truth of this, though I suspect in this case you may be up front which is why it's worth a look at how it might be done.

Though I don't know exactly how you've done it yet, I do believe I know where the answer lies and it's based in statistical analysis.

Good luck with the CS market and I hope you keep the humerous contributions coming across the community.
By:
Slicer
When: 21 Oct 08 17:51
Thanks Cartway- good luck to you and long may you prosper. It is always nice to be liked, but the bottom line is what your Account Statement shows. Gamblers are notorious for deluding themselves. And that is certainly the case on these forums. If everyone on these forums did what they say they did, there would be hardly any losers. I firmly believe that most, but not by any means all, Betfairians would be a lot wealthier if BetFair had not been invented.

My postings are designed to keep others guessing in what I hope is a slightly humerous way.
It is for each of you to make up your own mind whether I am a Master BS hitter, A Master Fisherman, a Master Egotist or someone wot has found something really worthwhile. It doesnt really matter to me which you decide I am. I believed that if I persisted I would crack it in the end.

I shall end this posting with the words of Calvin Coolidge:

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."

If any of you Forumites take away anything from any of the postings I have EVER made, take away that quote!

Good luck.

Dr Aristotle Slicer
By:
boxingthefox
When: 21 Oct 08 18:57
'Calvin Coolidge believed the least government was the best government; he aspired to become the least president the country had ever had; he attained that desire' (Irving Stone). The man who achieved this back-handed compliment took over as president on the death of Warren Harding, in 1923. He served one term in his own right from 1924 to 1928, and departed the stage before the Wall Street Crash of October 1929 and concomitant depression. Coolidge was entitled to stand for a second term of office in 1928. Some critics have argued he decided not to do so because he saw what was coming. Others have blamed him in part for the depression because he did ...

Slicer the pr*t you quote is the least persistant individual in american politics, but just like your "systems" claiming guaranteed profit from 2 different markets in one event, its all bull*hit
By:
Slicer
When: 21 Oct 08 19:06
Mr Fox- I do not claim that. Bet 3 is plaiced when necessary. That is what clinches the prophet.

And wotever Calvin was like as a president, the words is very eloquent and motivating, so I thought they should be herd!

I hope this clarifies the matter!
By:
THE CATT
When: 21 Oct 08 19:24
Boxingthefox, you return, thought you had a ban?
By:
THE CATT
When: 21 Oct 08 19:24
Slicer, dont give any more clues to our system.. ;)
By:
thetitan
When: 21 Oct 08 19:29
and if you believe a word of anybody who signs himself off as Dr Aristotle Slicer, you are absolutely stark raving mad.
By:
Cartway
When: 21 Oct 08 19:32
:-) lol, Catt I wondered when you'd turn up...surely not another one claiming to have personal tuition from the Dr on what this bet is. :-).
By:
Slicer
When: 21 Oct 08 19:33
More crediball than Thetitan!
If that is your first name, is your surname Ic?

btw Catt- no more clues will be given!
By:
boxingthefox
When: 21 Oct 08 20:25
CATT, Hi mate, no ban, cant be bothered much with the forum these days, and have just returned from holiday. Hope you and the family are doing well mate.

I posted because I saw Dr Slicers name, and thought I would stir him into action, he and I have had some good "Craic" in the past, and he knows "IT CAN'T BE DONE2.

Slicer's posts and contributions to others posts, are the rare exceptions that help brighten this place nowadays imvho
Good luck CATT and Slicer , happy punting. Cheers
By:
Slicer
When: 21 Oct 08 20:35
Thank you Mr Fox. Long may you prosper too!
By:
FunBob
When: 21 Oct 08 20:51
Hi Cartaway, all and Dr Slicer. Count me in on the msn.

I Love a good mystery!
By:
FunBob
When: 21 Oct 08 20:51
Or do I ....
Page 1 of 18  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 18 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML