Forums

General Betting

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 697 comments are related to the topic:
Slicer's Bet Attack

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 5 of 18  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 18 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 697
By:
Martin654
When: 30 Oct 08 19:10
It should realy move a little bit down to the bottom shouldnt it :)
By:
sweetchildofmine
When: 30 Oct 08 19:13
undoubtedly
By:
NO is New Orleans
When: 31 Oct 08 21:45
hello?
By:
Fzappa
When: 01 Nov 08 03:59
I'm not going to bed, till i crack this! LOL
By:
Martin654
When: 01 Nov 08 07:20
Instead of trying to crack something that isnt there you could spend your time on improving your betting skill. Take me for example,.... in pure **ing Profit since 5 Days now..... i just had a look on my P/L Figure and it gave me that sizzler....... :)
By:
Slicer
When: 01 Nov 08 09:42
A bumper weakend beckons.
You have bean informed, so can we now allow this thread to drop of the bottom!!!!!

Back in thyme for the 12.45 ko!
By:
goosesnake08
When: 01 Nov 08 11:39
did u crack it before bed mate?
By:
whelk
When: 01 Nov 08 12:07
If there is something in it, it can't be cracked in an evening. It has to work regardless of the scoreline.

For myself, I like to read people's ''analysis' of events.

"This is definitely going to end 0-0," just before the home team score 4 in ten minutes.

Do people then go back and read what they've written? No they don't. They'll be saying similar things the very next event.

It's all very familiar. I must have spent half my childhood at dogtracks and racetracks and listened to the same conversations as happen here. I'm even tempted to buy some Bovril to better recreate the experience.

I enjoy the talk about things like 'value'. "I've got a twenty pound note in one hand and a ten in the other. How much will you pay to choose?" If you can't work it out, give up now.

So this thread and slicer's claims are different because they present a mathematical rather than a betting challenge. I can assure everyone that there are generally no holes in the dam. If there s a 'system' it probably depends on knowing the likelihood of another outcome and having an edge. The 100% claim makes me uneasy. I can manage maybe 96% to 98%, but that 2% to 4% represents a big hit.

Mind you, slicer claims to be using real money. That makes a difference.
By:
whelk
When: 01 Nov 08 12:08
If there is something in it, it can't be cracked in an evening. It has to work regardless of the scoreline.

For myself, I like to read people's ''analysis' of events.

"This is definitely going to end 0-0," just before the home team score 4 in ten minutes.

Do people then go back and read what they've written? No they don't. They'll be saying similar things the very next event.

It's all very familiar. I must have spent half my childhood at dogtracks and racetracks and listened to the same conversations as happen here. I'm even tempted to buy some Bovril to better recreate the experience.

I enjoy the talk about things like 'value'. "I've got a twenty pound note in one hand and a ten in the other. How much will you pay to choose?" If you can't work it out, give up now.

So this thread and slicer's claims are different because they present a mathematical rather than a betting challenge. I can assure everyone that there are generally no holes in the dam. If there s a 'system' it probably depends on knowing the likelihood of another outcome and having an edge. The 100 per cent claim makes me uneasy. I can manage maybe 96 per cent to 98 per cent, but that 2 per cent to 4 per cent represents a big hit.

Mind you, slicer claims to be using real money. That makes a difference.
By:
whelk
When: 01 Nov 08 12:10
Sorry about the doubling up. I got a "can't post this" message and assumed it was the %s.
By:
Slicer
When: 01 Nov 08 12:22
whelk- a very good couple of postings. The second one is slightly better than the preceeding one imho ;) .I have to admit that I am as surprised as anyone that this works. BUT- its taken over 5 years on hear and tens of thousands in losses to reach this plaice.

Time now for tiffin before the footie starts.
C ya later.
By:
Fzappa
When: 01 Nov 08 12:27
ekcite, where does he say he makes 12% profit?
I think i'm nearly there, but i agree with (all in vain) in earlier post.
I think for the stakes involved, its not worth the risk, if you loose internet connection, or market suspends, after bet 1 and2 have lost
you're " KNACKERED"
By:
Slicer
When: 01 Nov 08 12:33
Fz- just noticed your post before logging off for tiffin.
For information poiposes, I made £81 prophet after commission on last nights Leverkusen/Wolfsburg game.
To me that is a prophet worth having.

Laters.

Over and out.
By:
whelk
When: 01 Nov 08 12:38
My own efforts returned 20%.

Mind you, I spent an interesting evening at a demonstration of how to make a book ...

... it involved paper, glue, leather, ...
By:
Fzappa
When: 01 Nov 08 12:44
Slicer, you used bet 3 for that? did'nt you?
By:
OrientBoy
When: 01 Nov 08 13:14
He would have used the 3rd bet and needed a big bank to get the 81 squid
By:
sweetchildofmine
When: 01 Nov 08 13:21
so slicer was there any chance, no matter how remote of the 3rd bet losing?
By:
junglist
When: 01 Nov 08 13:34
Bet 1-0 and 1-1 and then 2-0 if score goes your way,if not trade 1-1 or something like that
By:
Slicer
When: 01 Nov 08 13:42
Ladies and Gentleman-
No more clues. If you were ever going to discover this method the sharp minds on hear should of determined wear I plaice my steaks by now!
By:
goosesnake08
When: 01 Nov 08 13:42
is there only certain games u can do?
By:
Slicer
When: 01 Nov 08 13:43
Just give up and allow this thread to drop off the bottom of this forum!
By:
Slicer
When: 01 Nov 08 13:44
btw- bets 1 and 2 plaiced on the Everton Game, but this game may not qualify for the Single Correct Score In Running Lay Method.
By:
Slicer
When: 01 Nov 08 13:45
goose- you CAN do A:LL games in theory, but I only select the ones with reasonable odds.

Good luck all!
By:
goosesnake08
When: 01 Nov 08 14:42
u had to do bet 3 yet???????????
By:
Fzappa
When: 01 Nov 08 14:43
he must have!
By:
goosesnake08
When: 01 Nov 08 14:45
why?
By:
Slicer
When: 01 Nov 08 14:46
What part eggsackerly of "No more clues" do you not understand?????
By:
Fzappa
When: 01 Nov 08 14:46
bet 1 is lay 0-0 ht?
By:
goosesnake08
When: 01 Nov 08 14:47
who says i wanted clues i simply asked if u had used bet 3
By:
goosesnake08
When: 01 Nov 08 14:50
Fzappa 01 Nov 13:46

bet 1 is lay 0-0 ht?

whats bet 2 tho? lost that one so far how do u get out of this one.
By:
OrientBoy
When: 01 Nov 08 14:51
goose - suggest you read through all the euro08 posts, you will find what you want there
By:
Fzappa
When: 01 Nov 08 14:52
bet 2 is still in with a chance, but you have to adjust it, then place bet 3
By:
Cartway1
When: 01 Nov 08 14:54
Remember, Bet 3 isn't placed when Bet 1 loses, it's triggered by something else...the question is What?!
By:
goosesnake08
When: 01 Nov 08 14:55
do u know the answer then wether bet 3 would be placed? save me going thro all the threads
By:
Cartway1
When: 01 Nov 08 14:56
I wish I knew Goose but I don't...though I have a suspicion or two
By:
Cupra666
When: 01 Nov 08 14:57
Orientboy-where can we find all euro2008 posts?!!
By:
Fzappa
When: 01 Nov 08 14:59
cartway, email me please, im the one who keeps missing the meetings, because my messengers**ed up.
By:
Slicer
When: 01 Nov 08 15:00
They are all on the Euro 2008 forum.
By:
Fzappa
When: 01 Nov 08 15:02
he's just thrown some ground bait in!!! lol
By:
Cartway1
When: 01 Nov 08 15:04
FZappa..you're not alone old son - drop me an email on rikersoft@gmail.com