Forums

General Betting

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 697 comments are related to the topic:
Slicer's Bet Attack

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 18 of 18  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 697
By:
ibrox
When: 22 Sep 09 20:17
yes
By:
tobermory
When: 24 Oct 09 03:00
By:
Sliced!!!
When: 15 Feb 10 20:15
Anybody ever crack this??????
By:
Sliced!!!
When: 15 Feb 10 20:15
Anybody ever crack this??????
By:
Anna1943.
When: 15 Feb 10 21:25
Probably not cause there isnt anything to crack......
By:
scummbag
When: 15 Feb 10 21:38
Don't waste your time, betfairs cross matching ensures any loopholes are only exploited by themselves. They have probably got angles covered,we havent thought of yet.
By:
Kauto is a star
When: 22 Feb 10 18:24
Why is practically all of this thread blocked out?
By:
JAILER
When: 22 Feb 10 18:57
It's an issue with the server.If you go on IE it will show up normally.
By:
duckquack
When: 08 Apr 12 19:20
Just a bit of advice to anyone that might be, or in the future, be planning to try and crack the holy grail, profits have been reduced using slicers method. I only know this because I thought I had cracked it using odds from slicers known grail games, only to find it doesn't work now, which when I asked slicer he also confirmed this, shame I'm about 2 years too late :/
By:
aceporty
When: 10 Apr 12 16:15
Not sure the purpose of your post, first you tell us reduced profits and then you tell us it no longer works, so which comment is correct. If it no longer works perhaps you can reveal the secret and put some of us out of our misery.
By:
duckquack
When: 12 Apr 12 23:39
I'm sorry didn't mean to mislead, as slicer has already mentioned previously his bet was based on arbing (not in the traditional sense) between 2 markets which for some reason is hard to notice but *used to be* right in front of us. I have shared what I discovered with one other active user on this forum that was always asking questions and trying to discover the bet. I won't reveal what I found just in case me or slicer might be wrong about the reduced profits in the future, but at this moment and at least for the last 5 months there hasn't been a game to my knowledge that this bet would of worked on.

Take it from me don't waste your time working on this, I hope after the other user I shared this with has had time to test what I showed him on slicers known games and on some of the more recent games, he will be able to confirm this aswell, most of you should know him :)
By:
duckquack
When: 12 Apr 12 23:42
Oh and just to mention, I haven't made a penny out of this bet, but would of back in slicers games of around 7-9% ROI, you all know the 2 markets slicer used, the arbing is in there and its not the 0-0.

GL :D
By:
PugMunter1
When: 19 Jul 14 14:15
nice work alicer
By:
PugMunter1
When: 19 Jul 14 14:15
slicer
By:
Slicer
When: 20 Jul 14 14:31
I have only just noticed the revival of this thread. Why has this been revived???

We all know what happened when someone tried to sell the System allegedly knowing the content of the Holy Grail. The very first bet lost a lot of people a lot of money

I know I joke around a lot on these forums and offer some serious advice on subjects I know about.

BUT HEED THIS WARNING. IF ANYONE ALLEGES THAT IT WAS I WHO SOLD THIS SYSTEM RESULTING IN LOSSES, I SHALL INSTRUCT MY LEGAL TEAM TO TAKE ACTION. I have repeatedly stated that I do not post on any other betting forums or have any other user or forum name on BetFair forums. MY LEGAL TEAM WILL TAKE ACTION INSTRUCTING BETFAIR TO CONFIRM WHAT I HAVE STATED. My good name is of the utmost importance. TAKE THIS AS THE ONE AND ONLY WARNING! My costs will be substantial as will my compensation!
By:
PugMunter1
When: 24 Jul 14 15:31
^^^^^^^

Rattled
By:
uncle nasty
When: 25 Nov 14 23:53
a pseudonym, suing a pseudonym. don't think so.
By:
Greg_Gory
When: 01 Dec 14 01:15
But Dr Slicer are you a soccer widow Wink

GrinGrin
Page 18 of 18  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML