Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 467 comments are related to the topic:
(UK ONLY) ALL WEATHER FORM PICKS 2016/17

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 5 of 12  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 12 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 467
By:
roadrunner46
When: 06 Jan 17 15:51
do you fancy anything in the 2.20 at lingfield tomoro, theres a couple of interesting runners in that race, been to busy to look at the form,
more than likely no bets on the weekend for me. well done you must of cleaned up on that raceWink
By:
thegiggilo
When: 06 Jan 17 15:52
thegiggilo 04 Jan 17 23:20  

Hardly play in running although normally a horse that races  up wuth the pace so could've easily put a lay up although I ended up having a reasonable ew bet when it drifted,stopped so quickly in the last 50 yards had to rub my eyes..On the aw you get races where horses that have little chance get massively overbet or horses get overbet with not strong aw form at least on the clock others get discarded like that evans winner and goes off a big price.Think there's going to be arunner on Friday that may open up 4/6 but will go off 1/4 maybe 1/5,will be a great trade I maynot even highlight and hope the lemmings on here go 2s on.Wink

And still they wanted to lay it at 4/5ShockedShockedsome knoe some just guess,hope the double comes in for you!!
By:
thegiggilo
When: 06 Jan 17 15:57
Had biggest bet of the year on it laid a 3rd off,not really one for short prices but as you know from talking horses that maiden was one of the strongest of the year best speedfigure I've seen in a maiden there by a ongway..Did lingfioeld yesterday,no don't really like anything in that race,don't really like anything tomorrow might just do a couple of ew trixies.All I seem to be doing at the moment is backing shorties they have all won but,don't like ton get overly involved unless it's something like todays..
By:
roadrunner46
When: 06 Jan 17 16:08
yes i took the HINTWink, i havent really bothered looking at maiden races so far, occassionally there are some really strong bets.
the more in depth i look at the form, hopefully can find a few standouts in the maiden races this year. you gotta really know the
form inside out, havent put that much effort in so far.
By:
thegiggilo
When: 06 Jan 17 16:23
2/2 on that maiden got 7s on here for nassem and the horse it beat I put on talking horses earlier in the week and that hacked up at wolves,form doesn't get any better than that,they are really the only short prices I back based on speedfigures in maidens.The books obviously have no idea how to price them up,the handiappers got the first 4 in that maiden all 10 pound wrong at least,thats where the times are a huge advantage..
By:
roadrunner46
When: 06 Jan 17 16:40
another one overbet and the drifter wins in the 4.30, was on the shortlist for that race the winner, hadnt been raised one pound for its good 2nd
to pearl spectre, steelriver was on the shortlist too, had run the day before. i looked at the 5.00 thought pretty bubbles might go well, that
calypso choir uses lot of energy to get to the front of its races, left the race alone.
By:
Lee Ho Fooks
When: 06 Jan 17 19:50
WD
By:
roadrunner46
When: 06 Jan 17 19:52
THANKS LEE HO FOOKS ( did say will get on a winning run soonLaugh)
By:
roadrunner46
When: 06 Jan 17 19:58
KKKKKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM

1ST ABSOLUTE BLAST 11/4 into 4/5 ( calculating form 7/2 into 4/5 thats 18 price movements in the betting odds table ( new record for the thread)

ive rounded down the price, because i know no one got on at 7/2, prices move to quick was bit slow posting it up.

BANK 0.20 profit

back next week
By:
luckyme
When: 06 Jan 17 20:56
Yes good work Roadie, wd
By:
thegiggilo
When: 07 Jan 17 02:52
1/4 point double there woudv'e been the bet,think that race was poor for grade but winner was obviously different class..
By:
roadrunner46
When: 07 Jan 17 11:25
thanks luckyme

anyone who reads my write ups will know, usually make sure i do very good job on the ones i fancy strongly, just dont use words
like that in my write ups. but i do vary my writing style because of this. and although calculating at LSP, just going
through the tips and reading them, its obvious some bets are not as strong as others. going to cut out these weaker bets,
makes a mockery of the threads true worth. eventually i will recommend doubles on the thread, people on here are not
stupid they can make up their own minds on the strength of the write ups.

absolute blast race was very weak, daisy bere won a class 2 off a low weight and cant race in a straight line and vogueatti
won a very modest maiden LTO watched the video looked nothing special, during the week should of watched the videos of TESTA ROSA
because that race against absolute blast was very impressive performance, both pulling clear of the field, wouldnt of tipped
that donkey monticello and the winner in that race was TESTA ROSA at nice price was the value pick in that race.
By:
roadrunner46
When: 08 Jan 17 15:49
2.20 on saturday worked out just like i thought it would, should of discussed that race on here, that race was a no brainer.

tomoros race is a maiden looks interesting race to learn a little bit more about the horses in the race.

1.45 lingfeild

FEIRY SPICE well bred type was left 10 lengths behind at the start of its first race, came last beaten 9 lengths, the
winner SECOND THOUGHT looks a good horse rated 83. im sure will be more to come from this horse, when it gets its act together.

ATLANTA BELLE made the running over 6f at kempton just getting run out of it in the closing stages beaten 3/4 length

JUST AN IDEA first run on the AW has run in some very good races over the summer, listed races and a group race.
its visored tomoro for the first time. its last race was at doncaster over 6f on g/f, that race was run 2.14
faster than the other maiden race run on the card over 6f both class 4 maidens, OMRAN has already come out of
that race and won easily. i dont think there is going to be any real value in the price, will wait and see the
forecast price is 5/4.
By:
roadrunner46
When: 08 Jan 17 16:25
JUST AN IDEA 4/6 with betfair sports book NO THANKS hope it gets beat at that price ( NO BET) ATLANTA BELLS trainer has a fantastic record
at lingfield with 3yos, hope that will beat the fav. just a watching race now

liked OUR CHANNEL in 3.35 at wolves another short price 13/8 with ladbrokes ( NO BET)

NO BETS tomoro, will find something good this week, just nothing tomoro
By:
thegiggilo
When: 09 Jan 17 15:44
Fireworks again today,you looked in...
By:
roadrunner46
When: 09 Jan 17 15:53
well cant say i learnt much from that maiden race, i didnt already know, JUST AN IDEA dotted up at 4/9, maybe was being a bit over optimistic hoping for around evens on that horse. there was no value in OUR CHANNELS price considering it was a tricky little race, there was some good
racing todayWink, unfortunately i was looking at the wrong racesLaugh

nothing tomoro, like i said going to cut out these weaker bets, im sure will be something this week worth betting on, patience is a virtue
By:
luckyme
When: 09 Jan 17 17:13
Roadie I don't want to mess your thread up with loads of crap but here is what J.Osbourne though of OUR CHANNEL today,

15.35           On numbers Our Channel is the one to beat, he seems to have come out of the last race in good order and this looks a good opportunity to win a nice prize so I'm very hopeful.
By:
roadrunner46
When: 09 Jan 17 17:54
dont know where you source your information, but i have never been interested in what trainers have to say, suppose sometimes can be useful
about certain horses, these trainers know less about the formbook then the people who study the form, to be truthful OUR CHANNEL is a bit of
a headcase on the track and likes to storm off in front, which is exactly what he done today and didnt settle, the winner had previuosly
beaten our channel. so wasnt a shocker. i started off learning the form by just reading the comments on racing post about how the horses
performed in the races, didnt watch the races for years, while i was learning the formbook, i concentrated on the class of the races,
the horses ran in, because most horses wont even break through the class 4 barrier, now ive added a bit of race times to the strategy,
especially looking at time comparisons of races run at the same distance on the day, which helps alot, im by no means very good in this
area, still learning, now im watching the races tooCool, hopefully be watching all the races on the flat this season, so i have added
another bow to my string.
By:
roadrunner46
When: 09 Jan 17 19:58
forgot to add the most important factor in betting, the prices of the selections. should have that completely sussed by the end of 2017
watching the markets and understanding the overbet horses factor and how the markets work and move through the day. it all takes lot of
time and understanding to be a successful gambler.
By:
roadrunner46
When: 10 Jan 17 14:18
the race i have chosen to look at is the 4.00 at newcastle tomoro, NINETY YEARS YOUNG/ MARQUEE CLUB / GOLDEN OPPORTUNITY

golden opportunity only had the 4 races so unexposed, the trainer is 2/8 at the track with 3yos and sire kheleyf is 47% at 5/6f

marquee club a good 2nd at wolves nov 12 had the big lachie 3/4 length behind in 3rd that has since gone out and won, now rated 80
and beaten 4th by 3 1/2 lengths by the progressive dazacam LTO over 5f and the 3rd in that race has already come out and won.

NINETY YEARS YOUNG won at chelmsford over 6f the horse it beat, won next time out now rated 70, last two races have been over 7f
and looks like that trip stretched its stamina, showed up very well LTO and made the running and went clear in that race but couldnt
see out the 7f. hollie doyle takes off a valuable 5 lbs and gets to run off 61, the fav is racing off 76, so its getting lot of
weight. marquee club looks the one to beat

will wait and see what the prices are like, forecast price is 5/1 for ninety years young
By:
roadrunner46
When: 10 Jan 17 16:27
NINETY YEARS YOUNG 4.00 newcastle 3/1 bet635 3/1 paddy power, the price is a bit skinny (see MARQUEE CLUB at 7/2 see how that price changes)

NINETY YEARS YOUNG

1 POINT WIN
By:
thegiggilo
When: 10 Jan 17 17:38
Don't think there's going to be many getting on after todays results roady!!
By:
roadrunner46
When: 10 Jan 17 17:43
you might as well post your tips on here, then the guys on here can back them, instead of hearing about them afterwards!
By:
thegiggilo
When: 10 Jan 17 18:22
They know where the site is roady,a lot are on there already..
By:
roadrunner46
When: 10 Jan 17 19:49
might as well tell them about PLACEBACKER on talking horses, boasts an imprsssive record of 500 points profit from sep 2015 to 2016.
he tips daily on the "what are you backing today" thread,i think hes around 125 points up for the last 3 months, anyone who wants
more betting action he posts daily selections, he seems to find plenty of bets everyday, at around 6.30 in the mornings and "last
but not least" dont forget st hugh taylor on ATR, he usually posts around 9.00 in the mornings Laugh
By:
thegiggilo
When: 10 Jan 17 19:56
Yeah but there not in the premier div,anyone betting 6/7 selections with fantasy prices and books every single day aren't winning as much as they make out,impossible to get bets on.You're only ever going to win big by following me aren't you and even then it still difficult to get lots of winners together like today,couldv;e been 6 figures with a bit of luck..
By:
roadrunner46
When: 10 Jan 17 20:05
ENGLISHWOMEN franked HACKNEY ROADS form today, and see LINGANNO PLACE hes won twice since i put it up on here, must of taken to
the fibresand like a duck to water. must of been a difficult day for punters. not interested in backing lots of selections every day,
rather develope my own pattern of knowing when ive got something really strong to bet on.
By:
thegiggilo
When: 10 Jan 17 20:09
Englishwoman had best speefigures and the otherbhad run well there before quite a while back,swell and wolves are the daddy aw tracks for betting..
By:
roadrunner46
When: 10 Jan 17 20:24
shame about kempton AW track going, had a decent draw bias perfectly executed by dutch golden age on friday, suppose with newmarket
getting a new AW track maybe there will be lot better horses running there, long way away.
By:
thegiggilo
When: 10 Jan 17 20:28
Couldv'e done without this Newcastle garbage,cannot stand it pointless betting on a straight track on the aw,whole point of aw racing betting wise is draw and eccentricity of track,doesn't look like newcastles going to ever thrown anything up draw wise.The last hing you want are ''fair'' tracks..
By:
roadrunner46
When: 10 Jan 17 20:38
was looking at results of SEE THE STARS on the AW for 2016, had around 80 runners on the AW and had about 38 winners and showed
a profit of 29 points at SP, couldnt belive it had 7 winners from the first 10 runners on the AW. terrible track newcastle
By:
roadrunner46
When: 11 Jan 17 13:17
got the numbers wrong on seas the stars actually 100 runs and 38 wins, still good one to look out for on the AW.

2.00 newcastle tomoro interesting race between SEPTEMBER ISSUE and TATLISU

TATLISU only had the 3 runs on the AW all at newcastle, won LTO in a higher grade then tomoros race and looks bang inform at the moment,
now races off 90 has won off 73/80/82/92/97/85, no doubt it sets a very high standard of form for this race.

SEPTEMBER ISSUE has won a class 5 handicap over C/D, went close at southwell in a class 4 race beaten 4th 1 3/4 lengths, was just a nose
behind RAZIN HELL that horse has since won a class 3 race, LTO was only beaten 1/4 length in a class 4 off 77, getting 13 lbs off TATLISU
so might be able to go very close and looks bang inform ready to strike.

will wait and see what the prices are like later.
By:
roadrunner46
When: 11 Jan 17 16:29
NINETY YEARS YOUNG 3/1 into 5/2 finished unplaced

SEPTEMBER ISSUE 2.00 newcastle 9/2 ladbrokes 9/2 bet victor

1 POINT WIN
By:
thegiggilo
When: 11 Jan 17 23:46
Newmarket aw Coolthat's going to irritate the purists!!Cool
By:
roadrunner46
When: 12 Jan 17 12:49
class 5 12f 7.45 wolverhampton tomoro

MAROC still a maiden after 10 races, good effort LTO 2nd over 10f has been placed 3 times at 10f, will be winning sooner or later
could be the value pick at the prices,

BAMKO DU CHATELET has won 4 times at 12f all class 6 wins last year, good 2nd LTO to GO GEORGE GO who has won 4 in a row rated 70
so looks to be in good form at the moment and is well bred for the 12f races.

ZABEEL was 4th over 9.5f in nov 11th, which was a very good race time wise for the grade, has been a couple of winners so far come
out of that race, looked an impressive winner LTO over 10f at kempton, looked good pace in that race and changed through the gears
quiet easily to get the win, the only negative is the trip, not exactly well bred for these middle distance races.

will wait and see what the prices are like later forecast price is 2/1 for ZABEEL looks a bit skinny
By:
roadrunner46
When: 12 Jan 17 14:35
SPETEMBER ISSUE 5/1 in places 9/2 into 11/4 finished unplaced ( with 5/1 taken, could of been trading that for just above 1/2 on for 1 point win)
like ive said before, some of these races where i have them down as competitive races, where theres not much between them, lot of them
are well backed overbets. that seems to be the early pattern of my selections. going to be a gradual change over to value selections eventually.

BANK 1.80 minus
By:
roadrunner46
When: 12 Jan 17 16:14
ZABEEL 7.45 wolves 9/4 paddy power
By:
roadrunner46
When: 12 Jan 17 16:17
ZABEEL  9/4

1 POINT WIN
By:
roadrunner46
When: 13 Jan 17 13:28
class 4 8.5f  6.15 wolverhampton tomoro

JACK OF DIAMONDS has won 3 times over C/D off marks of 82/85/88 two class 4 races and one class 3, now racing off 84
with a claimer taking that down to 81, you would have to forgive its last few runs, they havent been very good, looks
like a worthy long shot in the race, 16/1 forecast price.

ICE ROYAL decent run LTO coming back from a 5 month lay off, beaten 4th 1 1/2 lengths, was selected on the thread LTO
and so im going to give it another chance, as the trainer said he had left a little to work on, has been placed multiple
times in class 4 races. lucy barry takes off 5 lbs in weight. 6/1 forecast price.

BYRES ROAD and SAND CHORUS look the likely front runners and hopefully will dual for the lead and set the race up for a closer.

will wait and see what the prices are like later
By:
roadrunner46
When: 13 Jan 17 16:22
split the stakes 0.50 ICE ROYAL 6/1 0.50 JACK OF DIAMONDS 25/1 paddy power
Page 5 of 12  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 12 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML