Forums

Horse Antepost

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 203 comments are related to the topic:
HENNESSY GOLD CUP

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 6 of 6  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 203
By:
nocturnal
When: 29 Nov 15 12:37
Well done to winners,superb performance from the the king yard,honest enough to admit they undercooked him prior to last years renewal,tactics spot on yesterday,ridden like a good horse.
Theatre guide deserves credit,best of the closers, despite some sloppy jumping early on,should not go up too much.
Ned Stark was disappointing,not totally dismissed off his current mark,not given a hard time home straight.
The other one noted was Urano,travelled well for a long way,allowed to come home in his own time once chance gone,mark 140 looks workable and hes only 7,he may well be work in progress for later in the year.
By:
unclepuncle
When: 29 Nov 15 12:56
Ned Stark and Urano were my two savers, and like you say both ran well enough for a long way before giving up once their chance had gone. Definitely keeping my eye on them in their next engagement or two.
By:
sageform
When: 30 Nov 15 06:37
Urano looked to be a 2.5 mile horse on that evidence. The only mild surprise when I looked at the result was Bobs worth in sixth and not beaten that far. I hardly saw him at all when watching the race live and assumed he would pull up but I suppose he might win something like a Welsh National off 150. Not many of the runners got the trip on that ground and at the pace set by the winner. Theatre Guide looked totally outpaced on the first circuit but was the only one making ground on the winner in the last mile.
By:
Autocue
When: 30 Nov 15 14:22
Theatre Guide was held up out the back and made a mess of the first fence which put him on the back foot for the rest of the race.
Page 6 of 6  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com