|
By:
or you could say they'll shorten for no fkin reason. I know they will.
|
|
By:
Hopefully some play later today so I can off load some comedy WI green. I'm currently 3.2k green Eng, 30k green WI, 5.5k red Draw. All in all not a bad book.
|
|
By:
England
€114.33 West Indies €14,831.26 X €1,289.52 |
|
By:
eng - 50
windies + 3500 draw + 35 nice book that det, and whizz, but id have a grand on the draw in case whizz |
|
By:
cant understand why the draw is not moving toward the 6/4 mark yet.........
![]() |
|
By:
![]() |
|
By:
Red out,Son
|
|
By:
Isn't the 'any play today' market a bit on the short side? The window to get started looks pretty small before 5pm ish to me. Would they give it every chance if play was only going to be possible say between 6 and the close?
|
|
By:
Waterlogged !
![]() |
|
By:
Tomorrow should see a fullish day under cloud?
|
|
By:
Just backed the draw for a cheap thrills punt!
can't see WI batting out a day under cloud tbf but hey ho. |
|
By:
Hello sailor 4.7 and falling?
When do I jump ship? 3.5? Not sure there will be any delays on Tuesday though. |
|
By:
As the rain passes over another lot builds up behind.
|
|
By:
market is very confident there will be play 2day!
|
|
By:
Play unlikely today I think. Tomorrow is a different matter. Strong winds should dry the outfield but I would like a delay to play tomorrow just to make it interesting.
|
|
By:
The draw is to big. Any delayed start to play tomorrow will spook the market.
|
|
By:
yup. I need a market spook!
But England still win I think! |
|
By:
theres been a price crash in that play 2day market, the heavens must have opened again!
|
|
By:
|
|
By:
going by these prices now looks a confirmed washout 2day
|
|
By:
I am pretty confident there will be no play today. Even if they can dry the outfield it might be dark, which, ashley might help with a draw crash as it might be dark tomorrow evening too and that will play on minds. People might also need to cover what looked like safe positions.
|
|
By:
Zero chance of it being dark. The skies are clearing once that band of rain clears.
|
|
By:
are the winds kicking up?
|
|
By:
3pm inspections!
|
|
By:
|
|
By:
Think we Get Market panic Tommorrow
![]() |
|
By:
If you would be laying even money for a full days play tomorrow then the draw is to big.
|
|
By:
still not 6/4 yet
but it's at least moving now CHOO CHOO ![]() |
|
By:
What time will play commence if no more rain ?
|
|
By:
We will find out in 10 minutes. More likely they will call it off for today.
|
|
By:
2.51pm Afternoon all ... and here's George the Bringer of Dooom: "Pouring now," he says. "Nail in coffin time." Meh
I would like a little Doom 2 Tomorrow! |
|
By:
|
|
By:
Talking about the 1984 Lords Test on Radio 5lsx
|
|
By:
Wow m00osive green on this draw. This could be my retirement fund. Before I know it I will be dickinnn ladyboys on a beach hut in Thailand like Juice and Tomtimtugboat.
|
|
By:
Milton Small?!
|
|
By:
1500 rainfall radar still not expecting the rain to properly clear OT till about 1730.
|
|
By:
yes listening to it whispering, shame is, it was on last week as well, i enjoyed the talk with peter o,toole and jonners the other day
|
|
By:
Day 4
In VP Terry's return to the wicket, he batted one-handed with his broken arm in a sling under his sweater, to aid Lamb (98*) reach his century. AJ Lamb scores 3 consecutive hundreds in the same series, the first England batsman to do so since KF Barrington (v Pakistan, 1967) Day 3 VP Terry (1) retired hurt on 7* from 105/1 to 278/9 (fractured left ulna from a Davis delivery). |
|
By:
Draw staying firm here. I am hoping some creeps onto the wicket
! |
|
By:
the betting early this morning/ last night had the draw at aroun 4.5 if my memory is ok and it was assumed that there would be no play, so i would think itll be similat for tomorrow.
|