Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 128 comments are related to the topic:
NHL - Starts Tonight

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 4 of 4  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 128
By:
drewboy
When: 15 Dec 13 16:17
Carolina Love

Off out for the evening so will miss the early games - and probably the late ones too if I get enough ale!

Can see goals at a premium in the games in New York and Detroit.  Can only see Edmonton getting another pasting tonight but again going under the line as I can't really see Oilers getting close enough.

So its Under 5.5 at Detroit/NY/Anaheim.

Trying to leave BFL alone but cannot for the life of me understand Jacksonville's price tio beat Buffalo (watched Bills last week - dreadful).  Can someone talk me out of a big bet?

Good luck
By:
Swardean
When: 15 Dec 13 17:12
Drew, Its the fact that MJD is highly unlikely to play for the Jags.   Half the side without him.
By:
drewboy
When: 16 Dec 13 17:31
Message was too late to save me Swardean Cry and a pal text me while I was out to say 'I wouldn't watch the highlights if I were you'

Hockey is keeping my ship afloat though.  Looking forward to the crammed fixture schedule ahead of Sochi.  Two of the favourites look very strong tonight - Pittsburgh on a great roll just now and very tough at home against struggling Toronto who are finding life hard away from home, and St Louis also going well against Sens who are being undone by slow starts.  St Louis also have a great record against East.

Main bet will be over 5.5 later in Colorado where Dallas may well cause an upset.

Good Luck
By:
drewboy
When: 17 Dec 13 22:07
Right for wrong reasons with main pick last night - keeps things ticking along.....

Winnipeg to win in Buffalo (Broken record, sorry)
Over 5.5 goals in Nashville
Under 5.5 goals in Boston

Good luck
By:
drewboy
When: 19 Dec 13 21:24
Loads of games tonight but so many are trappy.  Don't think Florida have much to fear in their trip to Ottawa tonight.  Panthers are playing best they have all season and will enjoy playing in front of a crowd, hopefully a disgruntled one!

The best of the night for me is Vancouver.  Dallas are fragile and seem to score and concede in clumps.  if Vancouver can throttle the stars early I can see this being one sided.  Canucks rate a good bet

Good luck
By:
Shazza93
When: 04 Jan 14 19:27
Is any one still around here? Confused
By:
Swardean
When: 01 Feb 14 23:36
My attention is starting to switch to the hockey now the NFL is drawing to a climax.   Hoping to build the funds for the superbowl tonight by betting Ottawa at Odds against M/L.  Price is wrong IMO. 

Senators really need to push for the playoff now and I have been impressed by recent performances.  I dont feel the same about Toronto who despite winning  had looked in a a bit of a rut.  Happy to take the underdog in this fierce (and always a great viewing) derby clash
By:
drewboy
When: 03 Feb 14 22:41
Goals look thin on the ground tonight, 4 of the games look like real low scorers so selling total for the 7 matches at 38.5 looks tempting.

Main bet for me is under 5.5 in SJ at 8/11.  Watched Phili stroll past LA (who do seem to struggle for goals at times in fairness), and 13 of last 14 SJ games have been 5 or less - they have been shut out a few times as well.

Good luck
By:
drewboy
When: 20 Mar 14 18:19
If last night's highlights reel from Vancouver is anything to go by I wouldn't have a season ticket there for a gold pig!
Page 4 of 4  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com