Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 128 comments are related to the topic:
NHL - Starts Tonight

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 4  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 128
By:
Swardean
When: 08 Nov 13 12:41
Sounds a bit like me drew, decent profit on US sports and decent losses on horse racing!

Just seen you message (I never seem to check or notice them), ran well at decent price and cheers for thinking of me.

Hope you are still enjoying the odd bottle of vino or two
By:
drewboy
When: 08 Nov 13 22:22
Can see NJ pulling off an upset in a tight game in Toronto at a meaty price but any slight odds against Nashville is worth taking against Winnipeg.  The Jets look confused as to how they should be going about things just now - and maybe have a keeper crisis in the offing?  Nashville have hit goal-scoring form against 3 good teams and probably won't have to be all out to win tonight
By:
danzol44
When: 08 Nov 13 22:24
was just typing NJ myself!!!!!Toronto haven't played for a week and after last night i think 3.7 is a huge price for the Devils....Excited
By:
Swardean
When: 09 Nov 13 17:32
Nice to have an NHL game at a reasonable hour and a decent match up up at 6pm between Oilers @ Flyers.  Philadelphia are favourites with the bookies but I think this is all wrong.  Both teams struggling but I think the younger and hungrier team are Edmonton. Perron coming back is a huge plus and I think they will edge this is a high scoring gaming.  At odds against they are a strong bet.
By:
drewboy
When: 09 Nov 13 21:44
Bad luck Swardean.....all the late games are good timings for the next 4 nights for me......

Last night a nearly and a disaster, but onwards and upwards, Over 5.5 in Dallas and Phoenix, but under 5.5 in St Louis (who will hopefully play the bulk of the match with 5 skaters!)

Good luck
By:
drewboy
When: 10 Nov 13 03:50
Love it when a plan comes together.......had a little on the treble too, but when you see the timings of the goals and the order in which they were scored (and the delay of game penalty with 2 minutes left!!)in Phoenix you'll know I'll never be as lucky again Laugh

Makes up for Fox Appeal giving up on the run in at Wincanton....almost Plain
By:
drewboy
When: 10 Nov 13 21:08
Very tricky tonight - all of these to small stakes....

Montreal -1.5 against Islanders.  I believe Poulin starts but Islanders are having trouble keeping it out whoever goes between the pipes and their penalty kill is just horrible.
Expecting a fast fiery game in Winnipeg - risking over 5.5 at odds against, but going under 5.5 in Chicago - expecting Hawks to have too much and just keep Oilers at arms length
By:
danzol44
When: 10 Nov 13 22:08
agree drewboy tricky night 2nite...thats why im going with odds againtst..OT in Montreal and maybe the Panthers and the Oilers...was thinking of the Canucks but they looked very average last night so i leave them...gl
By:
drewboy
When: 10 Nov 13 22:21
Good Luck Danzol - every money line price looks spot on tonight.
By:
Swardean
When: 10 Nov 13 22:42
Good luck guys, football night for me, so not watching live games.  Hope you have some winners
By:
BARNEY15C
When: 11 Nov 13 00:33
Dont do NHL very often but saw these picks from a good tipper  so going to run with them:

NY Rangers  -1.5 @ 2.20
CHI Blackhawks  -1.5 @ 2.10
ANA Ducks  -1.5 @ 2.75

Over 5.5     EDM Oilers @ CHI Blackhawks 1.83        
Over 5.5     WAS Capitals @ COL Avalanche 1.86    
Over 5.5     VAN Canucks @ ANA Ducks 2.00    

both are 5 pound accas  - good luck!!
By:
Swardean
When: 11 Nov 13 00:36
1.02 matched on Cards!!! In dangerShocked
By:
Swardean
When: 11 Nov 13 00:37
Ducks -1.5... surely not?
By:
drewboy
When: 11 Nov 13 00:46
Hahaha Swardean - did you forget yourself ^^

And I take it you are not Barney's tipster with ^

Good luck with 2 of yours Barney Mischief - true to form Isles leaking PPGs for fun Cool
By:
BARNEY15C
When: 11 Nov 13 03:36
That sucker punch goal rangers let in with seconds to go just cost me my acca - bullsh1t
By:
danzol44
When: 12 Nov 13 22:08
for some reason im going with the underdogs tonight...motivation is not gonna be a problem with the Predators after two 5-0 losses i think...so thats my main bet....
Others:   going with FLORIDA cos if teams after a couple of home games arriving home for just one home game trend to give everything they got...that might not be enough against the very strong Ducks but i give them a chance after a couple of pretty good performance on the road....
the other one i like are the FLYERS...Anderson is back in goal i know but still have the feeling Ottawa not gonna win 3 home games in a row...not for me anyway...good luck
By:
danzol44
When: 12 Nov 13 22:28
sorry...Florida is after a couple of away games
By:
drewboy
When: 12 Nov 13 23:04
GL Danzol

I am however going with a bleedin obvious treble.....Kings at hopeless Buffalo, Avalanche at a Carolina side that were outplayed last time against Minnesota and were fortunate to get a point, and St Louis at home to Phoenix who's good luck should run out at a very tough rink.  Particularly taken with the win ratio in W vs E games - and tonight we have 2 of the West's best at 2 of the East's poorest.

Also going to have a go at over 5.5 in Detroit....hoping for another crazed performance from Winnipeg!!
By:
danzol44
When: 12 Nov 13 23:25
thankx...

not sure about the Detroit over i watched them against Tampa they had no idea what to do on a 4 minute power play so no bet for me...i reduced my bets to Nashville and Florida, cos i noticed the Flyers go to Pittsburgh tomorrow and thats a big game for them...
StLouis is a good bet but a no bet for me only cos they are my team in the NHL so i never bet on them...(well sometimes)
and for some reason im not sure why the Avs are that good waiting for a slide in form so no bet....

gl however drewboy
By:
drewboy
When: 13 Nov 13 03:02
Horrible....and in the case of Kings/Sabres scarcely believable.  What a strange game
By:
Swardean
When: 13 Nov 13 10:48
Indeed I had the misfortune to stay up and watch last night, Virtually big shocks in every game.  The SO was a formality once they lost Quick
By:
danzol44
When: 14 Nov 13 22:24
pretty good night on Wednesday however my mai bet (Nashville) did not win my acca came in with Florida, Philadelphia, Detroit OT, StLouis OT...with the Preds win would have been huge....
today i like the look of the Blue Jackets...i think they gonna pick up a couple of wins soon hopefully they start it tonight...
no bet on the Islanders game and also can not decide the Vancouver one either...
however i like the Lightning only because they only pop back to Florida for one game just as the Panthers did on Wednesday...
Chicago might win as well and also the Flames....gl
By:
drewboy
When: 15 Nov 13 00:18
OK Danzol - I'll bet the games you don't like.....

LA will be out for blood after battering Buffalo and only getting a point Tuesday.  Taking the greedy route and got a bit of 5/2 LA on hcp.  In Vancouver can SJ make it 12(? I think) on the bounce against the Cannucks?  I'm paying to find out
By:
drewboy
When: 15 Nov 13 00:39
And goals goals goals in Chicago against the lucky (!) Coyotes
By:
danzol44
When: 15 Nov 13 00:43
i went chicago -1.5...not sure Phoenix gonna score much...they were really lucky in StLouis last time
By:
drewboy
When: 15 Nov 13 01:12
LA really lively 1st, asleep at start of 2nd Cry

Early night here - gl Danzol
By:
danzol44
When: 15 Nov 13 01:19
thanx....all home teams leading except Boston which is perfect at the moment...
By:
drewboy
When: 15 Nov 13 08:14
Didn't quite have my facts up to date with Nucks Blush - nevertheless only an empty netter away from a perfect night, back on track at least
By:
drewboy
When: 15 Nov 13 21:18
Bet of the season so far tonight where Toronto are a huge 4/5 on ML to win in Buffalo.  Sabres win was almost entirely down to Miller and was their 1st in 10 attempts at home....and needed a shootout to win that one.  Toronto are missing a couple of key forwards, but it seems the main reason Toronto are so big is a coaching change in Buffalo.  Not sure that playing demoralised players out of positions will improve their performance though.  Leafs have dropped last 2 in close games against hot teams.  They should be raring to go tonight.

Really like rock solid Boston at Ottawa as well - the home crowd are very close to getting on their players backs after recent showings.

Still haven't erased a 9-8 that I witnessed a while ago between Phili and Winnipeg.  Reckon they'll knock 6 or more in tonight between them
By:
danzol44
When: 15 Nov 13 21:33
Leafs should win it however until the Sabres not getting their first win in regulation at home no bet for me...sticking with my system as teams playing only one home game at home after a couple of away games Columbus is my bet of the day...
the other games Detroit lost 6 in a row at home but i still dont like them so i leave them...Nashville might cause a surprise though....
Anaheim gonna win this after two losses and i  think i put them in a pair with Boston....gl drew
By:
drewboy
When: 16 Nov 13 08:45
Cry

Stakes go up and it all goes wrong
By:
danzol44
When: 16 Nov 13 17:59
sorry to hear that drew i know the feeling... :D

couple of interesting games tonight though...i like the look of the Rangers and the Lightning...thats gonna be my double...
other than that, going for goals in Phoenix, St Louis, and Toronto...gl luck if ur getting involved
By:
danzol44
When: 19 Nov 13 22:03
loads of games tonight, so im involved (usually)....my main bet is Tampa Bay...i know Stamkos is missing but the Lightning are 7-0 against Western Conference opponent and i stick with them....
other games: Toronto should win, and also the Rangers...
i expect goals in Vancouver and Edmonton not too many in Colorado....gl everybody....
By:
Swardean
When: 20 Nov 13 00:03
Blues, Canucks M/L double GL
By:
drewboy
When: 20 Nov 13 22:41
Looking at some of the results I'm pleased to have missed the past few days......

Anyway, have a 12 night stretch of being able to follow and quite fancy goals to fly past recently porous goal minders in Calgary.  Tomorrow's pickings look richer however so tonight is given over to the greatest sporting contest there is Cool

Come on England - and don't regret not taking half of County Durham on the tour....
By:
Swardean
When: 24 Nov 13 02:08
Two fantastic games later tonight and well worth staying up for.   Vancouver play their biggest rivals Chicago and believe me they hate each other!!

Also two hot teams in in Avs against the Kings.

Just which way I know which way to play it.    I think I will have no bet in Van (just cheer on my Canucks) but take a chance with Colorado M/L.
By:
drewboy
When: 24 Nov 13 21:45
WD last night Swardean - Cannucks are in a bit of a hole right now though......

Detroit are a bank job tonight......but my bank is small right now!
By:
Swardean
When: 25 Nov 13 08:12
They were indeed.... had them with the Pays !!!  WD
By:
danzol44
When: 25 Nov 13 22:30
interesting games tonight so i think i stay up and watch them...for some reason i thing the Wild is a really good bet...dont like to bet against my team specially not at home but i think Minnesota worth a try...
the other ones: how about Winnipeg???really think they are a decent team and i think the Devils played too much close games their luck is about to run out..WInnipeg for me
OT in Tampa as the home team is on a really bad run while the Rangers are 5-0 in their last 5 away games so maybe its a draw....
really hard to call the others so i think im gonna just enjoy a good long hockey night...(please drew or somebody say the Blues gonna win so im not gonna touch that game!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
By:
drewboy
When: 25 Nov 13 22:40
WD yourself - Patriots win a little unlikely Laugh

2 of most interest tonight for me are NJ against Winnipeg at 4/5 and the game in St Louis to be under 5.  Devils are quietly rolling and their stats are skewed as this will be only their 9th start at The Rock.  Brodeur looks somewhere near the top of his game and for whatever reason i can't have Pavelec (who plays too often anyway).  If Jets score more than once I'd be disappointed.

Both teams are going great guns in the game in St Louis - arguably the game of the night Devil - can only see it being tight and as well as under 5 may have a go at under 3.5 at about 3/1.

Good Luck
Page 2 of 4  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com