Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 803 comments are related to the topic:
ha ha hamilton

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 5 of 21  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 21 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 803
By:
GPT
When: 01 Aug 10 16:36
Still spouting RACIST sh1te fmzx.
By:
f1 fan
When: 01 Aug 10 17:04
carslburg dont do w4nkers, but if they did fkqmz, they couldnt make a bigger one than you
By:
f1 fan
When: 01 Aug 10 17:33

"Help!
bad drive by hamilton, crash guy.. "

what race were you watching today, bad drive by hamilton?

only two overtake manovers on the track today (shown by bbc anyway, except from start line) one was hamilton passing the russian and the other was rubens passing shumi, what do you want, to sit behind all race and cry you cant overtake.

why didn't vettel pass alonso when the red bull is over a second a lap quicker that the ferrari. hamilton and rubens showed it possible. the answer is simple, he aint got the ability. vettel has an amazing car and many people are confusing that with a good driver. simple fact is he aint, he's average but got a car that is streets ahead. we need more like hamilton with the guts to pass.

if red bull had decent drivers then the constructers would be wrapped up by now and their two drivers would be fighting for the title miles clear of 3rd place driver.

and no i'm not a bitter lewis fan like fkqmz will say, i'm a fan of any driver with the nuts to overtake. definately aint bitter cos every gp i lay vettel often at odds on, good year so far...
By:
GPT
When: 01 Aug 10 19:25
fzmq doesn't watch the actual race f1 fan he only posts racist diatribe regardless of what happens on track.
By:
fkqmz
When: 01 Aug 10 20:33
There's only 1 racist on this forum :-

GPT Joined: 30 Dec 03
Replies: 548 12 Jul 10 18:19   

Hamilton easily the best driver at the moment,was quicker than the moaning spick 3 years ago and monkey face is getting slower
By:
fkqmz
When: 01 Aug 10 20:35
Grin good form hamilton seethers. wish i could have been there to laugh at you all bawling your eyes out as he pulled off the track. never mind eh, it was never going to be a good result anyway, saved himself the embarassment
By:
GPT
When: 01 Aug 10 20:42
He is a spick you knob nothing racist about that unlike your coon comments,anyway get back to your mum it's bed time for you and your brothers Juan and OctoLaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
fkqmz
When: 01 Aug 10 20:58
Laugh gpt inventing comments now, you are getting desperate. It never happened, HTH.

He is a spick you knob nothing racist about that

spick is a racist term and i know for a fact that my good spanish friend juan was deeply offended. luckily for you, unlike the subject of your vile abuse, i am not a grass or you would be banned.

no true fan of sport bases their views on which country a participant is born in. gpt is trying to set back many people's years of hard work by inciting racial hatred on this forum against spaniards and since he never discusses motorsport, we must assume this is his primary reason for being here.
By:
f1 fan
When: 02 Aug 10 00:06
who the hell needs to incite hatred towards the spanish, alonso and ferrari did that in germany.
By:
fkqmz
When: 02 Aug 10 07:41
lots of bitterness on this thread. typical british xenophobia, cant stand the europeans. f1fan, xenophobics like you and GayPT have a new term these days. RACISTS
By:
Juan_sheet
When: 02 Aug 10 08:35
Replies: 554 01 Aug 10 20:42   
He is a spick you knob nothing racist about that unlike your coon comments

tut tut GPT, it seems there is only one racist on here, you should be ashamed.
By:
fkqmz
When: 02 Aug 10 09:50
GPT is in fact the first person to ever use the 'C' word on this forum. He should be banned for that alone. dirty seething racist.
By:
ocukstinky
When: 02 Aug 10 12:36
GPT you vile little man. Love
By:
GPT
When: 02 Aug 10 16:55
Laugh deary me 1 person posting under 3 aliases how sadLaughLaugh
By:
ocukstinky
When: 02 Aug 10 16:57
Are you claiming myself, fk and Juan to be the same person?

That's quite low, even by your standards.
By:
GPT
When: 02 Aug 10 17:11
I know you are[;)]Laugh
By:
fkqmz
When: 02 Aug 10 20:45
gpt, sad, desperate, washed up Laugh
By:
GPT
When: 02 Aug 10 20:52
fzmqjuanstinky all bustedLaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
ocukstinky
When: 02 Aug 10 21:06
Is he serious Laugh
By:
fkqmz
When: 02 Aug 10 21:08
gpt, lewsi, arthur. all sad, desperate, washed up Laugh
By:
ocukstinky
When: 02 Aug 10 21:16
Laugh
By:
ocukstinky
When: 02 Aug 10 21:17
I can't wait until Hamilton comes 4th this year so I can gloat about this all winter. It'll keep me occupied until next season Devil
By:
lewsi hamilton is a genius
When: 08 Aug 10 14:24
lol i thought i would post on the  racists thread. Lh is still 2nd in the championship in the 3rd quickest car.?

even in Hungary he got to 4th somehow before car failure.

If a Red Bull dont win the championsip this year i would be sacking both my drivers. how can they not already have it sown up,

if it wasn't for hard tyres instead of the softs in Canada they would have had pole position in every race.

Show's what happens when you have average drives in the best car.

Shame LH had his tyre failure in spain and break problem last week add 30 points to the best driver on the grid. would be a fair reflection on the season so far.

Any 1 who watches the races knows LH & FA are head and shoulders above the rest of the field.
By:
fkqmz
When: 08 Aug 10 14:52
well spotted sherlock. unfortunately theyre still head and shoulders beneath the cream of yesteryear. they are also both cheating fks

HTH
By:
GPT
When: 10 Aug 10 19:23
Lewis is certainly the best driver at the moment by a distance and for sheer pace probably the fastest ever,he wouldn't have had any problems dealer with the throttle stabber that's for sure.
By:
fkqmz
When: 11 Aug 10 08:07
for sheer pace probably the fastest ever

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

laughable statement
By:
DontFearTheReaper
When: 11 Aug 10 12:54
Replies: 567 10 Aug 10 19:23   
Lewis is certainly the best driver at the moment by a distance and for sheer pace probably the fastest ever,he wouldn't have had any problems dealer with the throttle stabber that's for sure. 

Laugh Rubens is faster than Lewis in the reasonably priced car. Laugh
By:
GPT
When: 13 Aug 10 19:05
Great research Walter MittyLaugh
By:
Help2
When: 14 Aug 10 14:22
how can people say that LH is the best driver, when he drives so bad? he makes to many mistakes, and tries to hit every other car when the opportunity comes..(vettel and webber)

No the best driver is like this:

Hamilton is not even in the top 3!
By:
fkqmz
When: 14 Aug 10 15:57
Cry but he's british Cry
By:
DOUBLE THE TROUBLE
When: 28 Aug 10 22:02
keep laying the  2.9+ please........thanks in advance
By:
GPT
When: 29 Aug 10 14:43
Get in fzqm SEETHING LaughLaughLaugh
By:
f1 fan
When: 30 Aug 10 00:44
Help!

How can people say LH is the best driver?

simple, look at the results..............
By:
fkqmz
When: 30 Aug 10 20:11
oh dear, sarcasm really is nothing more than a 7 letter word to gpt.

f1 fan [:yawn:], simples. results are no excuse for being a lying cheating vile arrogant little gobsh!te.
By:
tonymontana
When: 02 Sep 10 10:30
I've warmed to LH, maybe he is arrogant but he does back it up on track so fair play.
Also he does seem more able to overtake than everyone else.
I've changed from a Hammy seether to a Hammy cheerleader, come on Hammy!
By:
catfl(a,e,i,o,u)ppo
When: 02 Sep 10 17:08
I am the same Tony, I didn't like him much in his first season although admired his achievement.  But he is so irrepressible and I am rapidly becoming a fan.
By:
fkqmz
When: 03 Sep 10 07:42
[:sick:], he makes me want to vomit every time he opens his mouth. keep his face off tv and he's tolerable.
By:
Help2
When: 04 Sep 10 22:01
I disagree, Hamilton is not the best! The car is maybe the best, not hamilton!

My list is still like this:

1.Alonso
2.Vettel
3.Kubica

Hamilton is not even in the top 3.... he is just outside the top 3.

Hamilton is a crash guy, he makes to many mistakes..
By:
fkqmz
When: 05 Sep 10 07:43
Laugh love it
By:
fkqmz
When: 05 Sep 10 07:43
Cool hahahamilton reaches 200
Page 5 of 21  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | ... | 21 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page