Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 803 comments are related to the topic:
ha ha hamilton

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 3 of 21  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 21 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 803
By:
Saluting Darren Lockyer
When: 04 Apr 10 09:03
he's commenting on his lips,whats that got to do with disliking black people ?
By:
GPT
When: 04 Apr 10 09:13
Wow how quick is Hamilton.
By:
iko
When: 04 Apr 10 09:16
petrov giving Ham the humps
By:
fkqmz
When: 04 Apr 10 11:10
ooh miss you daddy. kiss kiss kiss. bbbbbbbllllllllllllllllllllllluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. pass me the bucket.
By:
Help2
When: 04 Apr 10 16:38
Hamilton vs button today? Seems like Hamilton won.
By:
fkqmz
When: 17 Apr 10 09:01
another pleasing morning :^0

great to see his name tumbling down the order at the end there. terribly disappointing, his practice pace looked hot and i for one thought he was all set for a win this weekend. oh well, never mind eh :)
By:
Green Board
When: 17 Apr 10 09:05
Isn't it about time this thread died?
By:
GPT
When: 17 Apr 10 09:18
Yes but you cannot stop a RACIST ranting and seething.
By:
fkqmz
When: 17 Apr 10 09:27
:^0 never
By:
Help2
When: 17 Apr 10 13:24
so Hamilton is in pole again?
By:
GONADS
When: 18 Apr 10 01:19
So fkqmz nail your colours to the mast who is the winner today ? or have you not got the ** or knowledge to say, no aftertiming either please.
By:
fkqmz
When: 18 Apr 10 09:30
sorry not been on this morning or i would have :)
By:
fkqmz
When: 18 Apr 10 23:07

Date and Time Bet Ref W/P/S stake Bet type Event / Market Date Selection Odds Total Stake Return Result
18 Apr 2010 07:42 22/20 5.005.00 Single Chinese Grand Prix Outright Betting 18 Apr 2010 Button, Jenson 16/1 10.00 116.67 Won

sorry i know you said no aftertiming :(
By:
fkqmz
When: 09 May 10 14:37
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

every boring grand prix has a silver lining
By:
PierreLaRogue
When: 09 May 10 15:12
Highlight of a very boring race, F1 is crap without fuel stops.
By:
ocukstinky
When: 10 May 10 13:23
My heart sank a little when he crashed Sad..

Because he got out. Laugh
By:
Mackem_Mauler
When: 10 May 10 18:39
?
By:
__JC_GT__
When: 11 May 10 16:33
you're disappointed he wasn't injured?

Sick ppl on this forum.
By:
fkqmz
When: 11 May 10 16:48
mm not sure id really want hamilton dead...... no pantomime is so fun with out the pantomime villain.

it is funny though the way his tyres are wrecked at the end of every race and then afterwards he attempts to claim its not his fault! never mind eh im sure that fastest lap blew everyone away Laugh
By:
Taylor's world
When: 11 May 10 20:38
WHY do you all hate such a great racer i just don't understand he brings exictment to the game.Love
By:
__JC_GT__
When: 12 May 10 01:14
Exactly Taylor! Imagine the last 3 years without Hamilton!............! He brings so much to the sport.

If you hate Hamilton then it's simple - you aren't a true fan of the sport.
By:
fkqmz
When: 12 May 10 10:20
what utter b0ll0cks, so i trail off to silverstone every year, camp in a field, spend any holiday budget i have watching grands prix abroad but im not a true fan cause i dont support the same guy as you!?

hamiltons an arrogant knob head and hes no more exciting to watch than any other young upstart. raikkonen, montoya etc were like this too in their early years remember. disagree with my opinions all you like but dont tell me im not a true fan.
By:
ocukstinky
When: 12 May 10 12:25
Yum, bait.

I'd never wish for a driver to be injured or worse in any sport, in fact, i'd never wish it upon any other human being, because I'm not like that. He's an exciting racer, but by the same token he thinks he's got some god-given right to run anyone he likes off the road. I bet 95% of Hamilton "fans" whinged when Schumacher pushed the limits, but now a British kid's team's cheating and running people off the track it's ok, I guess?
By:
ocukstinky
When: 12 May 10 12:31
I'm not a fan of F1?

Let's see:

I've admittedly only been to 1 F1 race, when I was 10 (1998.)
I own a huge Ferrari flag I bought at Silverstone that year.
I own the official yearbooks from 1998-2005.
I own several Ferrari shirts, a Red Bull Racing shirt, a Minardi shirt, a Kimi Raikkonen shirt and a Sebastian Vettel shirt.
I own a few die-cast cars (Gabriele Tarquini's 1995 European GP Tyrrell-Yamaha, Nigel Mansell's 1992 British GP car)
I have every race from 1998, 1999, 2000 and 2001 on video.
I own the official season review of 1998, as well as a few other Murray Walker videos.
My room is covered with drawings of Michael Schumacher and his cars over the years, and a Goodyear poster celebrating a milestone victory at the 1997 Australian Grand Prix.
The Chinese Grand Prix was the first I'd missed since USA 2005, due to work commitments.

I could really go on, but don't tell me I'm not an F1 fan.
By:
__JC_GT__
When: 13 May 10 12:16
Ok so you hate him and that's OK. But surely you're glad he's got a seat in F1?
By:
Blomapojcraiga
When: 14 May 10 09:35
Lewis Hamilton is a British hero and will become an F1 legend.

Sato for the drivers championship this year though :)
Oh, and Fiat for the Constructors Championship.
By:
fkqmz
When: 14 May 10 09:36
yeah as i was tryin to say before the hamilton defense squad got involved was that the f1 pantomime would not be the same without its villain. someone needed to take over from schumacher and hes an obvious candidate because of his big mouth (or just big lips) and pig ignorant attitude. damn good driver though cant argue with that.
By:
JosefJoseph
When: 14 May 10 09:38
Just to fuel the fire but..... In the pantomime you mention above.... What end of the horse would be Hamilton?
By:
fkqmz
When: 14 May 10 09:45
if hamilton was a horse he'd be one of these who pulls on the reigns as soon as hes out of the stalls. then hed wreck his horseshoes 2 furlongs out and try to make out like it was the trainers fault for not training him properly!
By:
ocukstinky
When: 14 May 10 13:06
To an extent I'm glad he got a drive in F1, yes. However, he needs to lose his petulant attitude before he even starts to gain any respect from me. He's a talented kid, no doubt about it, but he's incredibly lucky to have been supported by McLaren for a good 15 years or so now. Any kid racing karts would KILL for that opportunity.
By:
__JC_GT__
When: 14 May 10 13:06
sounds like jealousy & hate have consumed you.

So many sick, twisted & downright disgusting people in the world & you seem to have such a big problem with Lewis Hamilton.

Those in glass houses....
By:
fkqmz
When: 14 May 10 13:33
^^ Thinly veiled "im losing this argument so ill just write some random b0ll0cks that doesnt make any sense but implies that your a bad person so Silly" post

youve already backtracked on your "not proper fans" comment. admit it, class driver, vile human being!
By:
Taylor's world
When: 14 May 10 18:38
fk im not a massive fan on imagrants but he is half white and you do have a promble with his colour if he was all white would you feel the same.  And i don;t think he does run his mouth he is very dipolmatic.
By:
fkqmz
When: 14 May 10 19:29
diplamatic my arse he's a bulls hitter! get a grip you anyway, you know full well im not racist. getting nervous about your bet btw? an 8 way title fight isnt great news for you!
By:
Taylor's world
When: 14 May 10 19:38
ha ha you alway a thorn in my side.  Still think im on alson looking good lewis is there two. vettle should be banking his points and his not.
By:
ocukstinky
When: 16 May 10 20:15
"Jealousy and hate have consumed you" - you seem to use this a lot, is this your only phrase? Of course I'm a little jealous of what he's got, who wouldn't be jealous of a kid that's had money thrown at him to give him the best equipment and get him to the top since he was knee-high? I'll openly admit that, but there's too many on here playing the race card and not backing up their own statements enough. People looking for petty arguments over points that don't exist, it's quite sad actually.
By:
__JC_GT__
When: 18 May 10 10:46
Coming from the guy who was disappointed Lewis walked away from a crash.

Who's quite sad? Classic! Laugh
By:
GPT
When: 18 May 10 13:17
Now let me see do you think Mclaren would have supported him all theses years if he was rubbish don't make me laugh,they do it because he has consistently been the best driver in any formula he has driven in.Have a look at how Vettel measured up against him in F3 he wasn't even close.
Sad to see there is still so much jealousy of a successful rich black driver.
By:
__JC_GT__
When: 18 May 10 15:56
Nailed it GPT! Yes he was in top equipment on debut in 2007. But he BEAT Fernando Alonso. Fernando Fcuking Alonso. Can you haters even comprehend how near impossible that was? The reigning 2x world champion who dethroned Schumacher & had oodles of F1 experience was beaten by Lewis Hamilton in his rookie year.

How's the reining GP2 champ Nico Hülkenberg doing up against Rubens Barrichello of all people this year?

Puts what Hamilton did against Fernando into perspective....

The funny thing is that I'm Australian & not even a Hamilton supporter. I couldn't care less about him. But you two haters are completely delusional you've somehow made me....Silly
By:
fkqmz
When: 19 May 10 07:17
yawn, you both STILL seem to be completely missing the point. as great as hamilton may or may not be, none of this changes the fact that he is a vile arrogant cheat. until he begins to act with a bit more maturity and integrity, his reputation will always tarnish his talent.
Page 3 of 21  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 21 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com