Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 803 comments are related to the topic:
ha ha hamilton

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 21  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 21 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 803
By:
AFL
When: 28 Mar 10 10:38
Really think Hamilton should be suspended for 1 race at least for his display of hoon driving. That he did this in full view of the police says something about his total disregard for the safety of other road users and shows an astounding arrogance. It is not a very nice feeling to be driving along a country road and turn a blind corner to be confronted by an on- coming Hoon driver fishtailing on the wrong side of the road toward you. His actions validate this behavior. If F1 were serious about their image they would penalise him for bringing the sport into disrepute. imo.
By:
Green Board
When: 28 Mar 10 10:52
If they did that then half of the drivers would probably have to be suspended for something or other - how many have been nicked for going a bit too quick - loads. I don;t want my drivers safe and sanitised - there are already too many penalties for racing incidents without adding to them with stuff away from the race track
By:
fkqmz
When: 28 Mar 10 10:53
if they dont ban him for driving into a championship rival in the pit lane, stealing 100 page official secrets, or lying to the race stewards, i cant see him being banned for this. sadly he'll be fined and forgotten about. it did put him off though and it will hurt him where it matters most, his points total :)
By:
AFL
When: 28 Mar 10 11:02
Yes i understand the history, with everyone having a chuckle when an F1 driver gets pinged for 200 k in a 100k etc.....but times change, and sporting bodies have a duty of care that all participants will NOT behave in an illeagal manner that brings the sport into disrepute. If they do they should suffer the consequences. Hardly groundbreaking stuff in this day and age.
By:
GPT
When: 28 Mar 10 11:05
Still seething PMSL.
By:
fkqmz
When: 28 Mar 10 11:18
whilst i agree with you. i think fitting consequences for this are, he loses concentration and points this weekend and he gets a lot of bad press and hopefully, loses some fans. as much as id love to see him banned, even i dont think its really appropriate here.
By:
GPT
When: 28 Mar 10 11:19
Surprised you haven't suggested lynching him.
By:
coast
When: 28 Mar 10 11:28
The KKK are out and about then !
By:
johnnie walker
When: 28 Mar 10 18:24
button rules.
By:
fkqmz
When: 03 Apr 10 09:22
yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssssssss

:^0 :^0 :^0 :^0 :^0 :^0

get out AGAIN you little rat

aaaaaaaaaaahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
By:
fkqmz
When: 03 Apr 10 09:50
boooooooooo no pearls of wisdom today, i thought he might be more seething than that. fair play.
By:
bin it
When: 03 Apr 10 09:53
The multi millionaire is moaning about how unlucky he is!
By:
GPT
When: 03 Apr 10 10:22
I wondered what time the RACISTS got up.
By:
fkqmz
When: 03 Apr 10 10:37
true, true career on a plate and wants to moan about bad luck.

:^0 :^0 what a loser
By:
GPT
When: 03 Apr 10 13:17
The RACISTS won't let it lie,world champion,rich,good looking,bangs a beautiful bird I can see why you are still seething at a black mans' success.
By:
Help2
When: 03 Apr 10 13:24
i think its because he is black that people dislike him.... well nothing new here...
By:
fkqmz
When: 03 Apr 10 13:26
"I'd been fastest all weekend, but what can we do? We've just got to shrug it off. And, as I always, say, I'll never give up. That's why I'm not only focusing on the fast cars around me, I'm focusing on everyone - including those who are quite a few rows in front of me. So I'm looking forward to tomorrow, and I'm going to race my heart out."

:^0 haha loser, hamilton first to retire 33/1
By:
GPT
When: 03 Apr 10 13:27
Exactly fqmz is boiling with rage at a black mans' success.
By:
GPT
When: 03 Apr 10 13:27
Incandescent with rage now I see PMSL.
By:
Help2
When: 03 Apr 10 13:29
Never, never, never, I say

Cos the Ku Klux Klan is here to stay

Why is all this hate against Hamilton so big?

Their can only be one reason!
By:
fkqmz
When: 03 Apr 10 13:32
indeed, because hes a **ing, arrogant little **. he's an average driver whos had his entire career laid out on a plate for him and seems to think he has a divine right to be WDC every year. he is an absolute gobsh!te and despite being a massively talented driver, he is also one of the most vile human beings in the public eye. good day losers :^0
By:
GPT
When: 03 Apr 10 13:43
Smashing the screen with a purple head now and REPORTED.
By:
fkqmz
When: 03 Apr 10 13:45
:^0 go for it
By:
-= coked up pansy =-
When: 03 Apr 10 13:46
Hamilton is more brown than black in fairness
By:
GPT
When: 03 Apr 10 13:55
fqzm isn't that fussy if they are not white he hates them.
By:
ocukstinky
When: 03 Apr 10 17:02
I don't like him. Does that make me a racist?

Oh well, don't care either way.

GET UP THERE :D
By:
Help2
When: 03 Apr 10 17:04
So what is hamilton is brown, white people see him as black! Thats why they hate him!

Look at the spanish fans, trully racist!
By:
fkqmz
When: 03 Apr 10 17:07
he's an average driver

* average joe, apologies for any confusion.
By:
Help2
When: 03 Apr 10 17:13
off course he is.. averge.... and Button is better?
By:
fkqmz
When: 03 Apr 10 17:14
look i tried talking maturely to GPT last week but it quickly became obvious hes a wum with no interest in f1.

to me, hamilton is equivelent to schumacher in the sense that he is immensely talented but doesnt have the temprement to handle the pressure that comes with said talent. this is why you see him making lots of mistakes, saying stupid things and **ing in desperation when he cant win.

The boy needs to get his head in, stop opening his big mouth and accept that he isnt light years faster than everyone else.
By:
Help2
When: 03 Apr 10 17:15
average is deffently not hamilton! in his first season he was driving with Alonso(witch i see as the best driver) who can do that in his first season? SChumi?
By:
fkqmz
When: 03 Apr 10 17:15
i really hate arrogant people and love to see them beaten hands down so enjoy 20th on the grid crane boy :^0 :^0 :^0
By:
GPT
When: 03 Apr 10 17:35
Yawn another RACIST rant.
By:
Tant Pis
When: 03 Apr 10 17:59
Fyffes to all of you
By:
1stpost
When: 03 Apr 10 18:24
hamilton was giving obscene support by maclaren from the age of 11 ...talk of a finger up to all the othet kidds in the uk....talented...i doubt it ,just a lucky pr=ck given the chance....perhaps all the muppets who think this** is so wonderful were writeoffs themselves when they were 11.....there must be 1000 kids in any city of the uk given a like chance would be there instead of him....hes nothing without the car
By:
GPT
When: 03 Apr 10 18:50
That is hilarious thank you.
By:
bin it
When: 04 Apr 10 08:10
I dont like him because he said he went to Switz to "get away from all the attention". Just had to be honest and say it was for tax reasons and nobody would care
By:
Saluting Darren Lockyer
When: 04 Apr 10 08:29
GPT 28 Mar 10:23

I can see that a successful black person really winds you up fqmz it's an issue you need to sort out.

I don't like or dislike hamilton,completely ambivalent but he does look like he was developed in a hi-tec laboratory.
He looks like he's made of plastic but maybe that's just the way they photograph him.
By:
fkqmz
When: 04 Apr 10 08:31
no hes definately had botox. just look at those lips :^0
By:
GPT
When: 04 Apr 10 08:59
You really hate black people don't you.
Page 2 of 21  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 21 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page