Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 803 comments are related to the topic:
ha ha hamilton

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 4 of 21  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 21 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 803
By:
GPT
When: 19 May 10 08:41
He's none of those.
By:
fkqmz
When: 19 May 10 09:36
he's all of those, you can dress it up and make excuses all you like but hamiltons disciplinary recored is appalling, especially considering hes only in his 4th season.
By:
ocukstinky
When: 19 May 10 18:52
I really don't see the point in bothering contributing to this thread any further if people are only going to read what they want to read to back-up their own blinkered opinions. I've said Lewis is a talented driver but I DO NOT LIKE HIS ATTITUDE ON AND OFF THE TRACK.

Hell, half my family's BLACK FFS, so why would I be a 'racist' as some are suggesting? I couldn't give a flying fvck if he's pink, blue, orange, black, white or green. I don't like the guy. Am I supposed to pretend to like him to keep all the Daily Mail readers at bay?
By:
Taylor's world
When: 20 May 10 23:54
i read the daily mail what wrong with that?  The sun aload of trash
By:
GPT
When: 21 May 10 15:57
Some very jealous and bitter people on here.
By:
tonymontana
When: 22 May 10 00:52
Did he beat Alonso?
I thought they finished on level points.
Anyway I think Hammy has been great for F1, he's made it watchable with his daring moves.
By:
Green Board
When: 22 May 10 09:16
You're dead right they were level on points although Hamilton took second in the championship due to his positions countback through the year.
By:
fkqmz
When: 22 May 10 09:21
who cares its all history and they both got beat by kimi anyway. still doesnt change the fact that he's a tw@t
By:
__JC_GT__
When: 22 May 10 11:41
^^ So mind-numbingly thick.
By:
fkqmz
When: 22 May 10 12:09
yeah ok you think that if it makes you feel better. stop being a fascist and let us have our opinion!
By:
Green Board
When: 22 May 10 12:19
Technically you didn't state it as an opinion - you stated it as a 'fact', which is clearly wrong :) ;)
By:
fkqmz
When: 22 May 10 12:38
but in the greater context of the thread......
By:
GPT
When: 22 May 10 19:23
In the greater context of this thread you are the tw@t.
By:
fkqmz
When: 23 May 10 10:14
Laugh the wit of your comments Laugh
By:
stomp
When: 23 May 10 19:36
F1's Hamilton charged over Australian car stunt
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/asia_pacific/10143347.stm

Formula 1 star Lewis Hamilton has been charged over a stunt he performed on a public road in Australia.

[snip]

A court hearing has been set for 24 August at Melbourne Magistrates' Court.

There is a Grand Prix race scheduled in Belgium on 29 August.

It is not clear whether Mr Hamilton will have to appear in court in Australia for the hearing.
By:
lewsi hamilton is a genius
When: 03 Jun 10 23:05
1stpost     03 Apr 10 18:24 
hamilton was giving obscene support by maclaren from the age of 11 ...talk of a finger up to all the othet kidds in the uk....talented...i doubt it ,just a lucky pr=ck given the chance....perhaps all the muppets who think this** is so wonderful were writeoffs themselves when they were 11.....there must be 1000 kids in any city of the uk given a like chance would be there instead of him....hes nothing without the car

This is one of the funniest posts so far this year.  1st post knowledge of f1 must be good
By:
fkqmz
When: 04 Jun 10 15:38
so point out the bit thats wrong, cause its all spot on to me. you cant do it can you? you know he's right so you just resort to personal insults and knocking people's knowledge of the sport when you dont know them from adam. 1st post could be anyone for all you know.
By:
fkqmz
When: 23 Jul 10 11:00
Laugh eat wall rat Laugh
By:
ocukstinky
When: 24 Jul 10 12:31
Laugh
By:
Green Board
When: 24 Jul 10 13:12
yawn, yawn, yawn
By:
fkqmz
When: 24 Jul 10 13:19
Laugh couldnt agree more!
By:
fkqmz
When: 24 Jul 10 14:21
Laugh 6th
Laugh owned by team mate
Laugh no bbc interview

nothing more than an also ran today, love it Cool
By:
ocukstinky
When: 24 Jul 10 14:23
Have to give Button credit for that lap actually, doesn't often out-qualify H******n but if it puts him a place further back then it's all good. He'll panic now, rag the shiite out of it and hopefully bin it Laugh
By:
GPT
Leading the Championship fqmx SEETHINGLaugh
By:
ocukstinky
In a car that's rapidly going backwards, SEETHING LaughLaugh
By:
Juan_sheet
When: 24 Jul 10 14:25
GPT seething that his boyfriend is cr@p Laugh did you cry when he crashed into the wall? Laugh
By:
__JC_GT__
When: 24 Jul 10 15:23
Lmao @ the mugs bothering to celebrate Button outqualifying Hamilton by..........wait for it...........one position.

Oh dear.
By:
ocukstinky
When: 24 Jul 10 15:40
Hardly celebrating it, actually gave him credit for out-qualifying Hamilton as he hasn't done it that often. You can take your tongue out of his @rse by the way.
By:
__JC_GT__
When: 24 Jul 10 16:31
I'm a supporter of neither. Just opened this thread & saw the pathetic responses.

Oh and keep updating this thread every time something happens to Lewis you bitter & sad little man with such a tedious existence.
By:
ocukstinky
When: 24 Jul 10 16:51
Tell you what, go and learn something about F1 and come back yeah? I'll talk to you then, but until then, FOYC Laugh
By:
Juan_sheet
When: 24 Jul 10 17:30
JC GT another seething hamilton @rse licker.Laugh
By:
GPT
When: 24 Jul 10 17:51
Juan Sh1t joined 17 July 2010 says it all really must have just turned 18LaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
f1 fan
When: 24 Jul 10 21:38
fkqmz,

what a reab knob jock you realy are, lewis out qualified by his team mate woooppeeeee doooooo.

just go and dream on about vettel, bet you get excited every time vettel sticks that 1 finger in the air imagining where you'd like it shoved [:o]...

as for lewis, out qualified by vettel 8 - 2. lewis has beaten vettel in the race 6 - 4.
more facts to prove mr fkqmz knows fcuk all, he still thinks vettels to best ...LaughLaughLaughLaugh

considering the race facts lewis 6 vettel 4, and the fact that the red bull is the quickest car in f1 qualli stats prove that, it goes to show vettel is no champion and not a good race driver, as i said before he should be a test driver.

what red bull have is an amazing car, 2 average drivers.

quite obvious your dislike of lewis is down to his colour, he's the best thing to spice up f1 in years...
By:
f1 fan
When: 24 Jul 10 22:02
sorry fkqmz, another fact i couldn't resist

In 2005 vettel drove for ASL Mucke Motorsport in the Formula Three Euroseries. He was placed fifth in the final standings with 64 points, winning the year's top rookie honours. He did not win any races, but this was largely due to the championship's domination by Lewis Hamilton.
By:
BenGrimm
When: 25 Jul 10 07:20
I've just joined betfair and hoped to find some informed debate to help with the betting and all. After reading the juvinile stuff on here I guess I'll just move on. The playground is all yours.
By:
fkqmz
When: 25 Jul 10 07:35
Laugh good form from the hamilton seethers, f1fan i dont support vettel , youve just made this up as yet another pathetic excuse as to why i dispise hamilton. HTH

enjoy watching your hero pi$$ing about for minor places today losers Laugh
By:
fkqmz
When: 01 Aug 10 13:40
LaughLaugh get out you rat LaughLaugh
By:
Juan_sheet
When: 01 Aug 10 13:42
LaughLaugh
By:
Help2
When: 01 Aug 10 14:16
bad drive by hamilton, crash guy..
By:
fkqmz
When: 01 Aug 10 15:28
What a pleasing afternoon all round Grin
crane boy grinds to a halt and vettel drops off alonso nicely to take the fastest lap right at the very end ($$$Grin$$$).

Carlberg dont do grands prix, but if they did it would go something like that

GET OUT YOU RAT LaughLaugh
Page 4 of 21  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 21 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics