Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 804 comments are related to the topic:
ha ha hamilton

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 7 of 21  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... | 21 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 804
By:
fkqmz
When: 13 Oct 10 15:13
oh dear you sad little man, i know you're running our of ideas when you pull that one out.
By:
ocukstinky
When: 16 Oct 10 15:15
GPT LaughLaugh

SEETHING at Red Bull's success LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
fkqmz
When: 28 Oct 10 09:48
LaughLaugh hamilton LaughLaugh
By:
fkqmz
When: 07 Nov 10 17:52
LaughLaugh its getting desperate for the sham and his part time fans now LaughLaugh

plain not good enough this year, too many mistakes, not fast enough.

today a typical example, just not got the pace to challenge at the front.

mclaren are a sinking ship and he needs to jump now if he ever wants to win a championship again. i predict he'll be too stupid to do that.

Overall, another pleasing weekend Grin
By:
ocukstinky
When: 08 Nov 10 13:45
LaughLaugh
By:
GPT
When: 08 Nov 10 14:41
He's done brilliantly again this year proving once again to be the fastest driver,if only he'd not been taken out by other drivers he'd be champion again despite only having the 4th fastest car,pure class on and off the track.
By:
ocukstinky
When: 08 Nov 10 15:04
Hooning is classy Laugh

Throwing fits when you lose is classy Laugh

4th fastest car - on a par with Ferrari yet getting dicked week in, week out by AlonsoLaugh

Fastest driver Laugh
By:
GPT
When: 08 Nov 10 19:00
Touched a nerve there I seeLaugh
By:
Green Board
When: 08 Nov 10 21:59
He's been fast but erratic (as has Vettel). Only a matter of time before he clinches his second title I reckon.
By:
fkqmz
When: 11 Nov 10 14:56
Laugh heres a bold prediction...

Hamilton has now seen that his chosen driving style has cost him the 2010 drivers title. He will change and will not be the same from here going forward. We saw it with montoya after 03, we saw it with raikkonen after 05 (specifically nurburgring). he'll think twice from now on before every single kamikaze move and as soon as you do that, the edge is gone. the next young upstart will be along to steal his mantle as head psychopath and hamilton will fade into the midfield with his midfield team. LaughLaugh
By:
Green Board
When: 11 Nov 10 19:51
Well it fits in with some other stupid predictions on here but that's about as much as it's worth...
By:
Help2
When: 12 Nov 10 19:04
i cant wait to see hamilton to do something crazy in tomorrows race[:D][:D]

he is insane!Laugh
By:
Green Board
When: 12 Nov 10 19:23
He's not insane.
And the race is the day after tomorrow.
By:
fkqmz
When: 15 Nov 10 07:24
By: Green Board When: 11 Nov 10 19:51 Well it fits in with some other stupid predictions on here but that's about as much as it's worth...

yeah? then whats the first corner at the last 2 gps been all about, ****ting out of moves, losing out to red bull...... its just not hamilton is it? a sign of the changing times....
By:
fkqmz
When: 15 Nov 10 07:24
LaughLaugh Lewis Hamilton - NOT World Champion 2010 LaughLaugh
By:
fkqmz
When: 28 Dec 10 11:33
http://en.espnf1.com/mclaren/motorsport/story/37134.html

transcript

CryCry im such a loser i feel the need to continue making excuses for why ive been so sh1t this year. instead of getting over it and getting prepared like i should be im going to wallow in my own misery till after christmas and immediately put myself on the back foot for 2011....... AND ITS STILL NOTHING TO DO WITH MY DAD CryCryCryCryCry
By:
fkqmz
When: 09 Mar 11 22:22
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

http://www.yallaf1.com/2011/03/08/mclaren-boss-tells-hamilton-to-shut-it/?utm_source=bleacherreport.com&utm_medium=referral

is there anyone left who hasn't told hamilton to shut it

ass whooped by his own boss **** whitmarsh

this boy is getting owned by anyone and everyone, and the maccas a heap of sh!te to boot. roll on melbourne

By:
fkqmz
When: 10 Mar 11 11:11
LaughLaugh

an he comes back with this
http://en.espnf1.com/f1/motorsport/story/42752.html
an article entitles "Hamilton admits Mclaren problems" - needs to improve to challenge for title.

LaughLaugh

i love it - trouble at mill Laugh
By:
ocukstinky
When: 10 Mar 11 13:49
I'd love to join in the mickey taking but I think I'm going to wait until the season starts, could be tempting fate otherwise Cool
By:
fkqmz
When: 12 Mar 11 00:33
hah thats very big of you taking the proper approach. i might just do a leuy fan and disappear for 2 weeks Laugh
By:
ocukstinky
When: 17 Mar 11 14:21
They don't sound overly optimistic about it, Button's a pretty straight talker and even he says the car's a dog. Excellent.
By:
fkqmz
When: 20 Mar 11 20:42
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/90056

an absolute CLASSIC, the man is utterly dilluded
By:
f1 fan
When: 26 Mar 11 19:26
"an absolute CLASSIC, the man is utterly dilluded"

if mclaren give him a decent car he'll prove what he says.

he's already beat double world champ alonso in equal cars, he's beat world champ button in equal cars
come close to beating world champ seb in a car that was only 3rd fastest on the grid. i think he's already proved
a point or two...

who has seb beat in like for like machinery hmmmmmm, let me think, oh yes! an over rated aging weber.
By:
GPT
When: 26 Mar 11 21:11
Too right and Webber couldn't even beat Justin Wilson in  a better car
By:
ocukstinky
When: 26 Mar 11 22:23
Yeah but to be fair, he doesn't pick his team-mate, does he. Hamilton got dropped into a good car against a guy who let his own head beat him tbh.

He is good, I just don't find him likeable. Would be nice to see him at RBR though, get Grandpa Webber out of his zimmer frame and we might have a decent season - 2 kids that enjoy crashing Cool
By:
f1 fan
When: 28 Mar 11 19:00
"Too right and Webber couldn't even beat Justin Wilson in  a better car"

meow....you are right tho. and i think on sunday stevie wonder would have give him a run for his money, and if any ones going to australia and finds a dummy and a teddy please return to Mr M Webber, RBR, Milton Keyns as they'l be the ones he through out the car on the last lap.Laugh
By:
fkqmz
When: 29 Mar 11 09:17
if mclaren give him a decent car he'll prove what he says.

tbf this is true of JUST ABOUT EVERY DRIVER IN F1!!!!!
give him the best car and he'll win the championship.... REVELATION!

however, unlike those with true class, give him a dog and he'll crawl round at the back crying about it like a pu$$y. btw, did they send his tussauds waxwork to the press conference this week? he looked particularly glossy after the race!
By:
GPT
When: 29 Mar 11 22:37
^^^ What exactly is the point of that comment?Admittedly some may not like him because he's black,rich,good looking and easily the best driver in F1 but try and learn to live with it hard as it may seem.
In 10 years he probably won't be around,not that long to wait to stop
seething.
By:
fkqmz
When: 30 Mar 11 07:59
what exactly is the point of you you absolute donut, you never contribute anything to this forum. why dont you try and resurrect your pathetic career Laugh
By:
TonyTodd
When: 30 Mar 11 12:00
Oh dear GPT, please just stop it now, you are just embarrassing yourself with your idiotic comments. Also, why are you a racist?
By:
f1 fan
When: 30 Mar 11 21:58
tbf this is true of JUST ABOUT EVERY DRIVER IN F1!!!!!
give him the best car and he'll win the championship.... REVELATION!

however, unlike those with true class, give him a dog and he'll crawl round at the back crying about it like a pu$$y. btw, did they send his tussauds waxwork to the press conference this week? he looked particularly glossy after the race!

Last season they gave him a dog, and he fought it out to the bitter end, who cares if he has a moan about it from time to time, every lets off steam at some time, no one sulks and cries more than webberCry and alonsoCry

so, fkqmz, if hamilton' cr4p then who is the best in f1?

as the famous quote from larry bird goes "in order to be the best you have to beat the best", in like-for-like machinery who else can boast that they have achived that in f1 (i've been watching f1 since 94 and can't think of anyone"
By:
GPT
When: 31 Mar 11 17:56
f1 fan
According to fzqmstinky it will be Vettel who barely beat Webber last year and was trounced by Lewis in F3 or may be monkey man Alonso who couldn't even beat Lewis in his rookie year,go figure.
By:
fkqmz
When: 05 Apr 11 07:36
Laugh usual suspects with the same old arguments. resembling toddlers stamping their feet now Laugh
By:
GPT
When: 05 Apr 11 19:14
LaughCan't think of any reply can youLaugh
By:
fkqmz
When: 06 Apr 11 11:52
my reply is the same as it was 3 pages ago........ Plain
By:
f1 fan
When: 08 Apr 11 15:54
i think the main problem here is that hamilton is f1's equivelant of man utd. either you support them or you hate them. and why is it one way or the other, because they are the best. a fact that fkqmz wont accept but its the truth.

since hamiltons f1 start he has proven everyone wrong, wont beat alonso at mclaren, he did,
he wont beat button cos he's smoother on tyres and the new regs will go in buttons favour, wot a load of cr4p that was, hamilton is the best in f1, pulls out aggresive overtakes, never gives up, can quickly adapt his style, can drive very smoothly to look after his tyres when he needs to (learned that one in china) and he now even knows that there are red lights at the end of the pitlane (before fqkmz goes on about canada again)
By:
f1 fan
When: 08 Apr 11 16:00
In 2005 Vettel drove for ASL Mucke Motorsport in the Formula Three Euroseries. He was placed fifth in the final standings with 64 points, winning the year's top rookie honours. He did not win any races, but this was largely due to the championship's [;)]domination by Lewis Hamilton. Despite, this, he tested the Williams FW27 Formula One car on September 27 as a reward for this Formula BMW success. He then went on to test for the BMW Sauber team

thats why fqkzm dislikes hamilton.....Laugh
By:
fkqmz
When: 10 Apr 11 10:46
fk f3 this is 2011 and it's good to see the THICKEST driver in F1 has learnt absolutely nothing over the winter. still driving those tyres too hard and throwing points away LaughLaugh. meanwhile the rival his fans arrogantly discard is cruising away at the front AGAIN!

what a loser hamilton is, ANOTHER pleasing sunday
By:
GPT
When: 10 Apr 11 16:35
Well said f1 fan,my mum could win in that Red Bull.
By:
popgun
When: 10 Apr 11 21:49
fmqmz, you are a absolute ****, i would like to meet you and punch the ****g daylights out of you, i will meet you at the british gp if you have any ****, by the way i am white and dont give a **** for the anti racism ****, before you use that, you ****g prick.
Page 7 of 21  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... | 21 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com