Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 804 comments are related to the topic:
ha ha hamilton

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 8 of 21  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | 21 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 804
By:
freddiek
When: 11 Apr 11 00:56
popgun
10 Apr 11 21:49 Joined: 25 May 02 | Topic/replies: 1 | Blogger: popgun's blog
fmqmz, you are a absolute ****, i would like to meet you and punch the ****g daylights out of you, i will meet you at the british gp if you have any ****, by the way i am white and dont give a **** for the anti racism ****, before you use that, you ****g prick.

if you're going to wait nearly 10 years for your first post on here, you may as well have a good ol' rant I s'pose

LaughLaughLaugh
By:
fkqmz
When: 11 Apr 11 01:00
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

classic post, i love being popular Love

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

popgun you seething moron, just cause C-Lo lost. He's a d1ckhead, you should accept it and move on as fighting it is obviously making you very angry and you might burst a blood vessel

LaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
fkqmz
When: 11 Apr 11 01:02
[:o] just seen i've induced your first post in nearly nine years Cool what an achievement thank you popgun for that recognition
By:
Dylan1975
When: 11 Apr 11 06:37
In 2005 Vettel drove for ASL Mucke Motorsport in the Formula Three Euroseries. He was placed fifth in the final standings with 64 points, winning the year's top rookie honours. He did not win any races, but this was largely due to the championship's domination by Lewis Hamilton. Despite, this, he tested the Williams FW27 Formula One car on September 27 as a reward for this Formula BMW success. He then went on to test for the BMW Sauber team

Hamilton is 2 and half years older than Vettel which is quite a lot in the lower levels where experience can count for a lot.
By:
TonyTodd
When: 11 Apr 11 09:56
Popgun basically just about to pop with rage. Laugh a seethe of epic magnitude.
By:
David Fishwick Minibus Sales
When: 11 Apr 11 13:22
Plain
By:
GPT
When: 11 Apr 11 15:27
popgun he won't turn up same as he wouldn't turn up when I offered him a free track day,no ballsLaugh
By:
Ovalman.
When: 11 Apr 11 16:14
Epic seethe Laugh
By:
f1 fan
When: 11 Apr 11 17:20
i think i've sussed out fkqmz.

he's one of thoes anoying fu**ers who simply supports the latest winners,no doubt he was a big williams fan back in their day, then benneton, ferrari, spent many years drooling over shumi, and is currently supporting man utd cos their 7 pts clear and spend the first half of the european championship final supporting some italian ****s.

going back to fkqmz's comment about hamilton is a looser:
73 races
      14 wins (20% strike rate)
      37 podiums (50% strike rate)
      18 poles (24% strike rate)
      8 fastest laps
      1 world chamionship
      2 World champions as team mates - beaten.

Carslberg don't sell cr4p but if they did it say 'fkqmz' on the packet
By:
GetawayRay
When: 11 Apr 11 23:27
was a 'pool fan in the 80s, man u in the 90s, now waveHappyring between chelsea/spuds
By:
fkqmz
When: 12 Apr 11 08:23
f1 fan
Date Joined: 21 Dec 03 Add contact | Send message
When: 11 Apr 11 17:20 Joined: Date Joined: 21 Dec 03 | Topic/replies: 64 | Blogger: f1 fan's blog

LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh

running in circles, head in a spin about to explode. "can't.....possibly......handle.....hamilton.....losing.....again......ahhhhhhhhhhhhh"

LaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
TonyTodd
When: 13 Apr 11 09:19
Button >>>>>> Hamilton. All you Lewis fans with you big purple seething heads. Laugh
By:
f1 fan
When: 13 Apr 11 11:39
"can't.....possibly......handle.....hamilton.....losing.....again......ahhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Doesn't bother me, I'm British and want to see British success, wether its hamilton, button or paul di rista.

i think lewis is the best but it dont mean i get upset when he looses, my bet for the malaysian gp was just for button to get a podium, i went for his cos he was a better price than hamilton, altho i did expect seb, lewis and button to be top 3.

still think lewis is the best in f1 tho..

still think if lewis was white he would have fkqmz's lipstick marks on his boots.[;)]
By:
GPT
When: 13 Apr 11 16:01
More likely round his c0ck.
By:
TonyTodd
When: 14 Apr 11 09:09
By: This user is online. GPT
Date Joined: 30 Dec 03 Add contact | Send message
When: 13 Apr 11 16:01 Joined: Date Joined: 30 Dec 03 | Topic/replies: 837 | Blogger: GPT's blog

Just like you then.
By:
Help2
When: 14 Apr 11 14:38
lets hope for rain in chinaBlush
By:
f1 fan
When: 17 Apr 11 10:06
Laughafter china i think lewis has proved me right
By:
brentford
When: 17 Apr 11 11:09
fantastic drive today,
whether you like him or not, there's little doubt he's as good as there is in f1 currently.
By:
fkqmz
When: 17 Apr 11 11:34
[>o] come on is that really the best you can do..........
By:
fkqmz
When: 17 Apr 11 11:35
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh brentford are you eddie jordan, what a corny line you thick cnut Laugh
By:
brentford
When: 17 Apr 11 12:17
Laugh  Blush Cool

bad day for the cat @: fkqmz's - clearly going to be a seeth-a-thon that could last a while Laugh
By:
GPT
When: 17 Apr 11 20:00
Brilliant,class,what can you say fzqmstinky simply the bestLaugh
And black,rich and good looking one can only imagine the seethingLaugh
By:
fkqmz
When: 18 Apr 11 08:44
correct me if im wrong but there seems to be only one poster (^^^^^) whos obscessed with the colour of his skin  [:p]
By:
popgun
When: 18 Apr 11 21:15
yes, 2nd post in ten years, best racer by a mile, will to win second to none, he might make mistakes , but he has bollox. also lewis  is as much white as black, why do black people think, cos hes mixed raced he is black.
By:
fkqmz
When: 20 Apr 11 11:28
fair point well made but.....

best racer by a mile LaughLaugh comical statement, being a racer means planning an entire race, not just driving the t!ts off something and then doing in all your hard work cause your tyres are shot. theres more to racing than just stupid overtaking moves. ive made this point before but hamiltons "brilliant" overtaking moves ALWAYS rely on the compliance of whoever he happens to be overtaking. Again button on sunday had the opportunity to turn in on hamilton and take them both out. Yes they'd both have been out but it would have been Hamiltons penalty for causing an avoidable accident. Last year we saw Massa stand up to him in Monza, and then webber again at Singapore and look what happened, these two races spelt the end of his championship challenge.

will to win second to noneLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
this is the best of the lot though, will to win? your having an absolute bubble kid, remember 09 when his car was an a total crock of sh!te and he fannied about at the back, cheating and crying about how hard his job was. is that what you call will to win? open your eyes he's a petulant child

popgun i see thousands of sheep like you every year at Silverstone every year who arse around in their orange hats blindly supporting whoevers british. you dont have a clue mate, you're short sighted and small minded. so yeah I'll be the one at Silverstone who cheering when he writes it off so feel free to come and have a go, you're a fking MUG Laugh
By:
ocukstinky
When: 20 Apr 11 15:33
First time I've been on in a while and GPT still thinks we're the same person. Give it up fella, you're not funny.

As much as I was annoyed about rat boy winning on Sunday, it was a cracking race and that's great to see. Had me guessing right up until the end anyway, lets hope for more of the same.
By:
popgun
When: 20 Apr 11 22:35
lets see if you have the bollox to call me a mug to my face. lets go, name a place, i said already silverstone, lets see if you have any bollox
By:
GPT
When: 22 Apr 11 19:11
I love this thread 8 pages of SEETHING and clueless comments by fzxqstinkyLaughLaugh
Always good for a laugh and a fishing trip.
By:
TonyTodd
When: 25 Apr 11 15:50
popgun you are a scrawny, 6 stone p!ss wet through, pathetic excuse on a man, NAP. Its all well and good to be a keyboard warrior, if you ever did leave your house you would turn to dust in the sunlight.
By:
popgun
When: 27 Apr 11 21:51
listen, you say i am 6 stone, does that mean your a fat ****,dont make assumptions mate, it will be your undoing, why you getting busy, hardly a keyboard warrior, only 2 posts in 10 years,i.. just think there are a lot of pricks about inc you. i have pm my  tel no to you. lets see if you hide behind your keyboard, todd.
By:
fkqmz
When: 28 Apr 11 08:06
LaughLaughLaugh pure, unbounded anger like never before seen LaughLaughLaugh
obviously not had sex since he opened his betfair account Laugh

popgun send me your phone number, i feel left out now Love
By:
TonyTodd
When: 28 Apr 11 10:35
LaughLaugh popgun you complete fool, giving your number out to a complete stranger on a forum, I will pass that on to many people. Maybe if you went out every now and again and passed that number on to a few women you wouldnt be in the sad state you are now you utter idiot. LaughLaughLaugh hahahahahahahahahahahahh!!!!!!!!
By:
f1 fan
When: 02 May 11 22:38
and as fkqmz likes to comment on other members sex lives, i bet his would only consist of taking pam and her 5 sisters for a quick knuckle shuffle.[:p]
By:
fkqmz
When: 09 May 11 08:02
Laugh normal service resumed

multiple championships my arse Laugh
By:
f1 fan
When: 13 May 11 12:21
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uplYk_ZEoDA&feature=related - commentators comments - majestic

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8O058ZxB8tE&NR=1&feature=fvwp - commentators comments - fantastic start - if this isn't a sensation what is? - oh my god this is fantastic - my good lord i cant believe he did that it was fantastic - 2008 WORLD CHAMPION - but fkqmstink says he's cr4p.

now going to have a look for some vettel best moments ...

found 1 - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7DpaerApxSU ..... NO COMPARISON

vettels just reasonably quick in a car that is much seconds quicker than anything else on the track, out in front he'll win if he has to fight he'll loose. look at the four results this year so far...
By:
fkqmz
When: 16 May 11 15:55
How to instantly discredit your own posts:-

lesson 1: always include the words "commentators comments"

LaughLaugh more to follow i'm sure
By:
ocukstinky
When: 21 May 11 16:28
Oh don't you start calling him fkqzstinky as well [smiley:crazy]

To be fair, I hardly frequent these forums any more, hardly use the computer Sad
By:
f1 fan
When: 21 May 11 19:01
YES FKQMZ we all remember canada '08, hamilton crashed in the pit lane

BUT remember the white who also crashed into the back of hamilton
so he wasn't the only one.... just the only one you remember.

remember turkey '10

and your other comment . 'this thread is to celebrate hamiltons lack of success'

Records Hamilton has matched or set the following records in Formula One:
Most consecutive podiums from debut race: 9 – 2007 Australian GP – 2007 British GP (previous record was 2 by Peter Arundell – 1964 Monaco GP – 1964 Dutch GP)

Most consecutive podiums for a British driver: 9 – 2007 Australian GP – 2007 British GP (tied with Jim Clark – 1963 Belgian GP – 1963 South African GP)

Youngest driver to lead the World Championship: 22 years, 4 months, 6 days – at the 2007 Spanish GP (previous record was 23 years, 7 months, 22 days by Fernando Alonso at the 2005 Malaysian GP)

Most wins in a debut season: 4 – 2007 Canadian, USA, Hungarian and Japanese GPs (equalling Jacques Villeneuve, 1996 European, British, Hungarian and Portuguese GPs)

Most pole positions in a debut season: 6 – 2007 Canadian, USA, British, Hungarian, Japanese and Chinese GPs (previous record was 3 held jointly by Jacques Villeneuve (1996) and Juan Pablo Montoya (2001))

Most points in a debut season: 109

Highest average points per race: 7.40

Millions in the bank

Nichole in his bed

TOTALY AGREA FKQMZ ..... WHAT A LOOSER HAMILTON IS .......
By:
GPT
When: 21 May 11 20:06
Grincan't argue with the facts,Hammy a class act.
By:
catfloppo
When: 22 May 11 08:11
GPT
13 Apr 11 16:01 Joined: 30 Dec 03 | Topic/replies: 926 | Blogger: GPT's blog

I can't help thinking that with the choice of people that Lewis likely has available to him for the purpose of getting lipstick in that area, the posters on this forum would find themselves quite considerably far down on his list.
Page 8 of 21  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | 21 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com