Forums

Motor Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
fkqmz
29 Aug 09 11:43
| Topic/replies: 3,313 | Blogger: fkqmz's blog
get out you rat!

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 21  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 21 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 803
By:
fkqmz
When: 13 Mar 10 07:09
bump for later on, mclaren are nowhere here :^0
By:
Green Board
When: 13 Mar 10 07:32
Car's better than last years though - I think a lot is going to come down to the typres. Could see quite a few position swings in the second half of the race - fingers crossed it will be like the racing was in 86!
By:
fkqmz
When: 13 Mar 10 07:46
http://en.espnf1.com/bahrain/motorsport/story/10968.html

hope your right :)
By:
fkqmz
When: 27 Mar 10 05:42
:^0 :^0 :^0 :^0 :^0

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

get out you rat
By:
AFL
When: 27 Mar 10 05:49
Clearly a head case. imo. Proven that his head is in another place,by his hooning last night. Just the thing every buisnessman should do when working in another country. Take your car out on the streets and hoon around for a bit of fun. Dikhead.
By:
DOCTOR EVIL
When: 27 Mar 10 06:32
plonker
By:
Green Board
When: 27 Mar 10 06:45
Blown out of proportion I reckon
By:
fkqmz
When: 27 Mar 10 07:53
funny though, a pleasing morning :)
By:
tonymontana
When: 27 Mar 10 15:24
Yeah, so what he id a bit of wheelspin, give him a break.
By:
1stpost
When: 27 Mar 10 16:32
agreed complete pr't
By:
budvar
When: 27 Mar 10 18:50
the girlfriend chasing is of much greater concern. If the boy wants laid, its on a plate. Why chase the dim pussy cat doll half way round the world for a bit of hows yer. Very poor effort and as his manager, something I would put a swift end to.
By:
ocukstinky
When: 27 Mar 10 19:21
fkqmz is my hero. what a rat :D
By:
bb66
When: 27 Mar 10 23:03
who's backing him for the title @ 7.4 now?????
By:
fkqmz
When: 28 Mar 10 07:37
:^0 :^0 :^0

aaaaaaaaaaaaa hahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa

at least he can cry it wasnt his fault today but stil

:^0 :^0 :^0 :^0
By:
Green Board
When: 28 Mar 10 07:42
Just wish Alonso had been caught up in it too - that would have been good for the championship
By:
Cubanpete
When: 28 Mar 10 07:52
He's**ging off the team. I hope MacLaren ditch the sore LOSER!!!
By:
bin it
When: 28 Mar 10 07:52
Whingeing child. Button called his own so shut up ffs!
By:
fkqmz
When: 28 Mar 10 07:54
the wheels are coming off :^0
maybe the sun doesnt shine out his arse after all

:^0 :^0 :^0 :^0

any more who'd like to join the bandwagon are more than welcome :)
By:
red bn
When: 28 Mar 10 07:57
is hamilton that unlikable?

british, ex world champion, real desire to win...

mayb is something else you don't like about him
By:
Green Board
When: 28 Mar 10 08:00
Personally I think he's a brilliant driver who has just made a few wrong. He's bound to bag at least one more championship at somepoint, more than likely a couple
By:
sosa jr
When: 28 Mar 10 08:02
take hamo's effort out of that GP and it was just another boring episode of race cars going round wasting fuel. bring it on and more of it.
PS if i had a merc like he was given for stay in aus i'd be giving it a run too! who wouldn't
By:
GPT
When: 28 Mar 10 08:05
A rich,good looking successful black man always gets the racists out of the woodwork.
By:
fkqmz
When: 28 Mar 10 08:11
sorry but anyone who trying to imply im a racist can fk right off. you cant just play that card every time he gets criticised. the man is a pr!ck, he behaves like a spoilt child and despite his classy overtaking skills, he is not the complete driver and his lary temprement and pig ignorant attitude will forever be his handicap.
By:
GPT
When: 28 Mar 10 08:15
You're not fooling anybody lol.
By:
DOCTOR EVIL
When: 28 Mar 10 08:19
he could have kept on going and come 2nd

or

he might have cooked the tyres with 10 laps to go

who knows?

?Jenson is much smoother and can make his tyres last
By:
fkqmz
When: 28 Mar 10 08:21
alright if you want to think that go ahead but ive never made any remotely racist comments on this or any other forum and i think youll have real trouble finding any substance for your argument. theres so much to dislike about the guy, and as you can see on this thread, im not the only one who thinks so.
By:
GPT
When: 28 Mar 10 08:22
Seething at a black mans' success imo.
By:
fkqmz
When: 28 Mar 10 08:30
:^0 :^0 :^0

this whole thread is to celebrate hamiltons lack of success. stop fishing and find something better to do. your baiting is pointless.
By:
GPT
When: 28 Mar 10 08:35
My baiting PMSL.
By:
Green Board
When: 28 Mar 10 08:35
While I don't quite get why fkqmz seems to loathe Hamilton so much he's never said anything remotely racist - he just doesn't like him. There were a number of Button haters last year too and there are plenty of people who don't like Schumacher either - if Button or Schumacher had been born black would people who had voice their dislike of them been branded racist too?
By:
fkqmz
When: 28 Mar 10 08:47
ha, theres many theories on that gb, im not even sure i know myself.
By:
coast
When: 28 Mar 10 08:58
What a lot of sad F**** a lot of you are!!!-back in the school playground !Sad people
By:
AFL
When: 28 Mar 10 09:04
Hamilton beat us there with his childish performance on a public road. imo
By:
fkqmz
When: 28 Mar 10 09:15
back in the school playground !Sad people

:^0 seething
remember canada 08 buddy, what goes around comes around :^0
By:
coast
When: 28 Mar 10 09:16
yeh well i guess people like you lead such perfect lives that you dont make mistakes !
By:
coast
When: 28 Mar 10 09:17
hey i'm not a hamilton fan !
By:
fkqmz
When: 28 Mar 10 09:19
not at all, but then i dont go around claiming god wants me to win the WDC.
By:
GPT
When: 28 Mar 10 09:23
I can see that a successful black person really winds you up fqmz it's an issue you need to sort out.
By:
fkqmz
When: 28 Mar 10 09:26
................................,-~*`¯lllllll`*~,............................................. .....
...........................,-~*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll¯`*-,..........................................
......................,-~*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll*-,......................................
..................,-*llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.\... ..................................
................;*`lllllllllllllllllllllllllll,-~*~-,llllllllllllllllllll\....................................
................\lllllllllllllllllllllllllll/...........\;;;;llllllllllll,-`~-,................................
.................\lllllllllllllllllllll,-*.............`~-~-,...(.(¯`*,`,...............................
...................\llllllllllll,-~*........................)_-\..*`*;..)..............................
.....................\,-*`¯,*`)............,-~*`~................../...............................
.....................|/.../.../~,......-~*,-~*`;.................../.\..............................
.................../.../..../..../..,-,..*~,.`*~*..................*...\.......................... ...
...................|.../.../..../.*`...\................................)....)¯`~,........... .........
...................|./..../..../........).........)`*~-,............../.....|..)...`~-,..............
.................././.../....,*`-,.....`-,....*`....,---......\...../...../..|..........¯```*~-,,,,
.................(............)`*~-,.....`*`.,-~*.,-*.......|.../..../..../...............\..........
..................*-,.......`*-,...`~,..``.,,,-*.............|.,*...,*....|.................\.........
......................*,.........`-,....)-,..................,-*`...,-*.....(`-,..............\........
........................f`-,........`-,/...*-,___,,-~*.....,-*......|....`-,...............\.......

youll have to forgive me for not replying any further to your posts. i dont have to put up with the kind of thing your accusing me of.
Page 1 of 21  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 21 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com