Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 305 comments are related to the topic:
Any Legal heads around for assault charge advice?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 8 of 8  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 305
By:
never give up
When: 21 Jun 11 23:16
well done zippi..............fair play to u
By:
ballaman68
When: 22 Jun 11 15:01
well done zipifred, worth the wait, hope thay dont mess you around with the payments.
By:
zipifried
When: 22 Jun 11 15:15
They are doing just that Ballaman today. You can't win even when you win it seems, a judge completely judged every detail in my favor and still they complain.
By:
Barca 4 Life
When: 24 Jun 11 10:41
They will hold out till the very last minute with payment zip, The judge will give them a deadline so fully expect it to be giving on the 11th hour.
By:
zipifried
When: 24 Jun 11 11:32
All sorted Barca, will be getting a court order of all details of case and full Judges summary very soon. There was a few details i did not mention on this thread also.
By:
Tony Fenton
When: 24 Jun 11 12:10
Will you keep us posted please zipifred.
By:
zipifried
When: 24 Jun 11 12:16
What newspapers do you read Tony ?
By:
Tony Fenton
When: 24 Jun 11 12:22
I concentrate on the sun mainly. Sometimes stretch to the daily mail. Why?
By:
zipifried
When: 24 Jun 11 12:44
Curiousiy, might look into putting the story in one for the craic ,inthe coming weeks.
By:
TradeFair
When: 24 Jun 11 13:00
How much of the 20k will you get? 28%?
By:
kincsem
When: 24 Jun 11 13:01
€20k is nice.  I'd keep going to that supermarket. Happy
By:
zipifried
When: 24 Jun 11 13:11
Yes Tradefair these lawyers always find a way to reduce it , i ould have gone to a higher court and won but that meant going another year so a redution yes to avoid that so 25% taxed burst my bubble somewhat.
By:
ballaman68
When: 24 Jun 11 13:15
The award is taxed ????????
By:
zipifried
When: 24 Jun 11 13:23
Taxed would be my terminology for it but technically no but there won't be any lengthly appeals. A common occurence in such cases and something i was aware of before case.
By:
TradeFair
When: 24 Jun 11 13:26
25% sounds fair considering you only had to wait 2 years. Spend it wisely, you put enough work into it.
By:
zipifried
When: 24 Jun 11 13:33
Thanks TF , 2 and half years, they tried 50% but not a hope. It is already gone as soon as it goes mind ,to finance the mothers case for unfair dismissal and failure to pay her pension by a certain hospital in the North.
By:
TradeFair
When: 24 Jun 11 13:34
Well that's good. Others will disagree but it was never about the money.
By:
zipifried
When: 24 Jun 11 13:38
Exactly TF, something none of us should take for granted.
By:
ballaman68
When: 24 Jun 11 13:40
Sorry zipi, whats the deduction for?

In my innocence i would have presumed that if you are awarded €20k plus costs then thats what you get.
By:
GANT007
When: 24 Jun 11 13:50
The award should not be taxed unless you did some sort of a split with the solicitor as part payment...........the solicitor will get the full settlenent figure cheque which will include your award and the legal teams bill..........don't let the legal boys shaft you.
By:
zipifried
When: 24 Jun 11 13:54
My thoughts too Ballaman but these people don't care about any of that and they can hit you with a lengthly appeal which unless you have bottomless pits of money and time then you are powerless to stop it unless you come to a settlement. It is the way it works, you can't win even when you do. I don't know if you watched the recent Defamation cases on a program on the BBC recently, they have to pay tens of thousands for cases just to win back thier costs if they are lucky. The laws aid the wealthy right through the system, there is no way out of it.
By:
ilikewavingatbuses
When: 24 Jun 11 14:11
awesome zipi, delighted for u. the first post made my blood boil, delighted u got justice in the end!!

gl
By:
badger's back
When: 24 Jun 11 16:21
congrats zipi.
great news
By:
mightymoyes
When: 24 Jun 11 18:37
sorry who gets the other 72% of the 20k?
By:
zipifried
When: 24 Jun 11 18:54
Thanks Badger, you read wrong mightymoyes ... 25% was stolen by the defendents so as not to go through a lengthly appeal  process that they would have lost also but they don't care as they would get paid anyway.
By:
BraveInca2006.
When: 24 Jun 11 19:42
I hope you played it all up on Famous Name tonight.
Page 8 of 8  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com