Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 305 comments are related to the topic:
Any Legal heads around for assault charge advice?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 6 of 8  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 305
By:
TRADESPORT
When: 16 Jan 09 11:32
Badger check the soccer forums, your mate zippi is a Liverpool supporter not a celtic supporter. Like all scousers he is deluded in all aspects of his life.

Or maybe he is a tubbsy style character and supports numerous teams to increase his chances of supporting a team that wins a trophy each year.

At the end of the day we can only hope tha justice prevails for this unfortunate security guard who in the course of doing an honest days graft had the misfortune to encounter this unsavoury character.
By:
tubbsy.
When: 16 Jan 09 11:54
I support Rovers
I follow numerous teams

best of luck Zip - the forum is behind your struggle
By:
zipifried
When: 16 Jan 09 13:49
Tradesport - it is always Celtic first , show me a true follower of Scottish football from Ireland that didn't grow up with an interest in an English side and i will show you a liar. I have no shame in it.

Appreciated Tubbsy, good to know.
By:
irishlad
When: 09 Feb 09 16:56
Come on, give us an update.
By:
zipifried
When: 09 Feb 09 18:54
Nothing much to report since 15 Jan 16:52 update - no further contact from solicitors.

Made contact with the card issuers of the card i used , to suggest a little publicity their way. Some lovely woman from a marketing company in Liverpool rang me to discuss it. They will be waiting to closer the time and probably the outcome before deciding if they want their name mentioned in any press if it came to it. I have a few contacts in the tabloids from previous dealings with them and they said would probably run a small story on it closer to the time. That could all be a while off though as it will be a slow process by the look of things.

Still a few twists to come maybe. ;)
By:
never give up
When: 09 Feb 09 19:09
good luck
By:
ambush
When: 09 Feb 09 20:58
its great to see the zippi saga back and to see annie sugden back in emerdale .a big priced double
By:
TheScalper
When: 10 Feb 09 14:18
" I have a few contacts in the tabloids from previous dealings with them"

Come on spill the beans on your past escapades!
By:
ATC
When: 10 Feb 09 14:28
Page 3?
By:
zipifried
When: 10 Feb 09 15:05
The cousin did page 3 in London a number of years back now you mention it -

Escapades - There are a few, one of the earliest was perhaps the finest in the attempt to promote a DJ gig at the end of the last millenium. It was also to promote awareness of homeless problems. A number for Yoko onos agent in Asia was obtained from a woman working on the homeless council. The agent was rang but only the answering machine was ever contacted, an event run down was at least recorded via the machine including the wish to play Mr Lennons 'imagine' at the end of the gig.

No word was ever heard back.

The event went ahead anyway and a famous DJ in England was invited to make an appearance through his agent - all looked well and he even mentioned it on his popular Radio one show in the weeks leading up to it. All he needed to do was appear at the gig on the way to his main gig in the province - in the name of peace of coarse.

Christmas 99 and 2 rather large stories in the tabs appear apparently unrelated. The first about Yoko Ono suddenly re releasing 'imagine' with the proceeds going to the Homeless in the UK. The other story was about a huge English DJ canceling a gig as he had got wind of a plan to kidnap him on the way. A tiny little 3 lined snippet in between for the planned gig. Nothing is ever perfect but it made us laugh.
By:
world wide web
When: 12 Feb 09 20:25
Taken from today's IT

Burger customer awarded 25,000

A Supermacs customer has been awarded €25,000 by the High Court for being falsely imprisoned by security staff at the companys main Galway city fast food outlet eight years ago.

Niall Condon (30), Corrandulla, Co Galway, sued Supermacs Ireland Ltd for assault and false imprisonment after he was forcibly detained at the premises in Eyre Square in December 2000.

The High Court sitting in Galway heard evidence last week that Mr Condon had been convicted and fined for a public order offence arising from the same incident.

Ruling that he had been falsely imprisoned from the moment he had been pulled in from the door of the restaurant until the gardaí arrived, Ms Justice Mary Laffoy awarded him general damages of €25,000, with special damages of €438, and his costs.

Certain amount of similarity with the 'Zipi-gate' as set out above, but will the epilogues be the same? Tune in next.....er....whenever the lawyers decide to bother their barney! ;)
By:
zipifried
When: 12 Feb 09 20:48
i heard that today on the radio - he actually said he had broken his wrist but then retracted this, he was also told off for his own behavior yet he still won case. There is a lot of similarity for sure. Amazing though that it took 9 years for a verdict.
By:
world wide web
When: 12 Feb 09 20:55
ya and you'll be amazed in 9 years time too! :D If you have the courage of your convictions, then keep in touch with your brief! But don't give him/her a pain in the face :p The wheels of justice can move very slowly indeed!!!!
By:
zipifried
When: 12 Feb 09 21:06
I certainly will be sticking to my guns on this and not just for any chance of a sum of money either. The more i think about it the more i believe i must see it through as it is only i who have to live with the fact i was treated in such a manner. They should apologize and they should have to pay a price for it to get the message through that they were wrong. The fact they are denying any wrong doing only heightens my annoyance and frustration on this matter. I am sure they are going to try and humiliate me further during proceedings. I don't exactly want to get up in court and explain to people how i was down to my last few bob but such as life these things happen.
By:
Catch Me ifyoucan
When: 12 Feb 09 21:13
and not just for any chance of a sum of money either. lol
By:
never give up
When: 12 Feb 09 21:25
zip is entitled to compensation
By:
Little Des
When: 12 Feb 09 23:38
................He mocked me again and i reacted by squaring up to him and putting my head into his head. Minimal contact was made as it was merely to give him a fright......................

Zipi,
Be careful you don't shoot yourself in the foot.
By:
zipifried
When: 13 Feb 09 09:49
As was explained earlier in thread Des that was a mis-interpreted phrase. I already admitted to putting my head up towards his head to look him directly in eyes but there was never any intention to hit him and i didn't, millimeters apart and a hairs breadth is all that meant. Remember he pushed me out of way from door and he struck me with his fist on my face which is recorded on CCTV. There was no injuries and the Garadi did not press charges as they worked out within minutes that the security guards story and he in himself were not completely on the level. If i had wanted to strike him i had ample opportunity and if i had i would have hurt him and caused severe injuries, all this can easily be proved from the CCTV pictures they do have. The security guard said i lashed him with a headbutt. In his mind at that instant he probably thought that was what might have happened when i asked him outside to sort out him calling me a liar, robbing and mocking me. Personally i believe that when he struck me he knew he could be in trouble and that is when he tried to say he was assaulted. There is a big difference.He probably seen a lot of corruption in the police force he was in from the foreign country he is from and he probably thought he could easily try to stitch me up and get away with it as what happens in his own country a lot. The difference is i'm Irish.
By:
irishlad
When: 13 Feb 09 09:56
Oh god, this is going to run for 9 more years.....
By:
Little Des
When: 15 Feb 09 15:40
.................Minimal contact was made................

Your words, not mine.
By:
ambush
When: 16 Feb 09 14:09
very dissapointed that zippy didnt get an oscar nomination or bafta award for his project.best actor,best drama,original screenplay or adaptation.thought he would have been a shoe in
By:
Over the last
When: 16 Feb 09 15:27
i hear he got an IFTA but wasn't ars*d going to pick it up....that or he couldn't afford the taxi
By:
badger's back
When: 27 Mar 09 23:42
ttt
By:
badger's back
ttt
By:
badger's back
ttt
By:
badger's back
ttt
By:
wonderfulmagicallpaul
When: 28 Mar 09 00:37
to end this thread

i work in said shop and no such incident has taken place
By:
zipifried
When: 28 Mar 09 09:43
i think you will find it did and will be in courts for all to see.
By:
TRADESPORT
When: 28 Mar 09 15:41
Zipi's brain damage is a direct result of ruc brutality.
By:
zipifried
When: 28 Mar 09 15:44
Tradesport worried about forthcoming brain damage he will suffer when the scousers win the league
By:
CailiniDeas8
When: 28 Mar 09 16:03
The Liverbird will fly proudly over Antrim, Galway and Glasgow.

:_|
By:
TRADESPORT
When: 28 Mar 09 16:25
zipifried 28 Mar 15:44

Tradesport worried about forthcoming brain damage he will suffer when the scousers win the league

1 point behind and played a game more- Scousers are the equivalent of Mayo GAA supporters.They just cant grasp reality.When United win the league they will want Rafa out again. Deluded and stupid but I suppose everyone knew this already.
By:
zipifried
When: 29 Mar 09 06:46
Dunnes 1 and the own goal :(
By:
zipifried
When: 06 May 09 11:19
updateProceedings have now been drafted

The store in question have refused to give over or acknowledge that there are CCTV footage of incident even though they were viewed by Gardai.

There has already been too much time that has elapsed for any assault charge against myself to be issued by the Gardai that being the stores prime defense.

The next step will be in the hands of PIAB and they will then decide on the next step which if the store refuse to pay compensation will then go to trial.

My solicitors have informed me that they are willing to work on a no win no fee basis
By:
TRADESPORT
When: 06 May 09 19:51
When do Liverpool win the league please?

This is supposed to be their year and all I can see is more Man United glory.
By:
Dr Kildare
When: 06 May 09 20:10
Is this tread a tribunal of some type.
It seems to be going on longer than Dallas did !
By:
badger's back
When: 06 May 09 20:26
good news by the sounds of it zipi :)
By:
Little Des
When: 06 May 09 22:59
zipi,

Plead guilty as charged and you will probability only get 3 months.

PS - You will still be barred from Dunnes.

;-)
By:
never give up
When: 06 May 09 23:31
good luck zippi
By:
zipifried
When: 07 May 09 08:32
Thanks lads. It is looking good but this store did not get where they are today by luck so never know what is going to happen.

Yes Des that is true and why i will be trying online grocery shopping for first time today.

Tradesport, it is only a matter of time before Stevie G lifts the league trophy as you well know.
Page 6 of 8  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com