Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 305 comments are related to the topic:
Any Legal heads around for assault charge advice?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 5 of 8  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 305
By:
Little Des
When: 02 Dec 08 14:25
Zipi

Goodluck with the judge. If I were you I would send out my prezzies now
as you are unlikely to be around at Christmas time. See you in about 6 months.

Merry Christmas
LittleDes
By:
zipifried
When: 02 Dec 08 14:44
Lttle Des

I appreciate your comments as like it or not they are still valid. My wording was not great but i assure you i did not hit the man.

Good news is i have just got word from a solicitor and they are interested in discussing further details on the civil action side. This is actually great news. It now means there is a chance i can have a fair chance of justice on this matter.

Going to delay making statement until tomorrow

A little bit of irony today was when i went to get my post this morning , for the first time ever i received Valucard Food vouchers. 29 euros worth ....good old Irish captain supermarket chain. ;)
By:
Irishlad2
When: 08 Dec 08 23:49
any updates on the soap?
By:
Little Des
When: 09 Dec 08 08:42
Has he been locked up ??

;-)
By:
ambush
When: 09 Dec 08 10:16
maybe a spin off series .a prison drama perhaps?
By:
zipifried
When: 09 Dec 08 11:50
:) not locked up just yet.

Has been a bit of progress though. A civil case is now in progress after a consultation with a Barrister, they are quite confident that there is a very strong case against the store. This one could go on for some time.

As far as the criminal case goes i still have not made a statement because twice now something else came up for the person taking the statement. It is of coarse the Gardai who decide whether to press charges or not and not the security guard. I expect at some stage shortly the statement will be made although common sense may prevail and it will not be taken any further.
By:
seamushan
When: 09 Dec 08 19:33
Just reading the thread there good luck i definetly would have cracked that pugnacious security ** a dig right on his nose **in c u nt
By:
seamushan
When: 09 Dec 08 20:09
BTW rekcon you could be in for some monetary compensation from the store the fact that you were humilated , degraded and handcuffed through no real fault of your own.
It does complicate matters the fact that you pushed your head towards his contact does not have to be made for assault it only needs intent, but the fact remains this character was extremely difficult and behaved towards you in a threatening, degrading and provocative manner.
Ultimately the actions of the store eventually led to the humiliation of being led away in handcuffs(friends amongst others thinking your a thief) when all you wanted that day was food and then a refund for the money taken from you which was refused, leaving you penniless for a number of days, disgraceful behaviour from the store
By:
seamushan
When: 09 Dec 08 20:09
BTW rekcon you could be in for some monetary compensation from the store the fact that you were humilated , degraded and handcuffed through no real fault of your own.
It does complicate matters the fact that you pushed your head towards his contact does not have to be made for assault it only needs intent, but the fact remains this character was extremely difficult and behaved towards you in a threatening, degrading and provocative manner.
Ultimately the actions of the store eventually led to the humiliation of being led away in handcuffs(friends amongst others thinking your a thief) when all you wanted that day was food and then a refund for the money taken from you which was refused, leaving you penniless for a number of days, disgraceful behaviour from the store
By:
Winnerallrite
When: 13 Dec 08 15:41
fare play to you, and yes i reckon you have a case you wrote signature out, explained and returned with legal documentation, and waitied, who wouldnt you get angry anyone would.

I would have beat the living sh.it out of the cnut by the way i dont stand for %&* like that esp when u provided your passport and this fool on a power trip saying its not you for 12 quids worth of food wtf!!!!
By:
CailiniDeas8
When: 13 Dec 08 15:44
Boycott Dunnes Sotres. Support the Celtic/Glaway/Antrim 1.
By:
CailiniDeas8
When: 13 Dec 08 15:44
Thatdidntcomeoutright,keyboardisplayingup.
By:
zipifried
When: 13 Dec 08 23:06
Thanks for the support lads - appreciated. Still no contact from the Garda regarding making the statement after it was postponed twice. They were meant to come to house last Monday but never appeared and no call from them since as yet - maybe there is proper order there after all.

The store in question will have received the action notice by now - glad i followed this on, feel much better about it all as a result. Thanks to shogun earlier on this thread for reminding me just before i took the safe option.

"The fundamental rights of [humanity] are, first: the right of habitation; second, the right to move freely; third, the right to the soil and subsoil, and to the use of it; fourth, the right of freedom of labor and of exchange; fifth, the right to justice; sixth, the right to live within a natural national organization; and seventh, the right to education."
By:
golfloser
When: 15 Dec 08 13:49
Just read this now, best of luck with this Zip..You have been placed in a very difficult situation through no fault of your own.... Keep us posted
By:
The Handsome Intellectual
When: 15 Dec 08 14:07
As someone who has done hard time, I'd say that you are going down for this. Keep your head down while you are inside. Don't mess with the smack heads or the heavies and you will be alright. I'm back on my feet now.
By:
zipifried
When: 15 Dec 08 14:16
:^0 The handsome Intellectual .

Still no word from the shades (as they call them in these parts) .

Progress on the civil side will gain more pace early in new year is the word from the solicitors.
By:
golfloser
When: 15 Dec 08 19:00
keep us informed
By:
Little Des
When: 24 Dec 08 20:18
Zipi,

You still around or did you get 6 months.
Mery Xmas

:-)
By:
ambush
When: 24 Dec 08 21:15
will zippy have a christmas special this year?
By:
golfloser
When: 30 Dec 08 10:33
6/4 he does, 8/13 he doesnt
By:
sintonian
When: 30 Dec 08 11:18
Stevie Gee would welcome any advice ..
By:
Little Des
When: 04 Jan 09 11:32
Poor old Zipi,

He must be doing his 6 months

:-(
By:
zipifried
When: 04 Jan 09 16:07
happy new year Little Des ;)
By:
Little Des
When: 05 Jan 09 12:10
Zipi - Good behaviour ??

Happy new year. :-)
By:
CailiniDeas8
When: 15 Jan 09 11:49
bored.

any updates on this spanners detention?
By:
zipifried
When: 15 Jan 09 12:45
who are you calling a spanner?
By:
zipifried
When: 15 Jan 09 12:56
There was absolutely no nuts or bolts involved.
By:
ambush
When: 15 Jan 09 13:51
its a bit like 24.aday in the life of zippy.what will the new series contain.zippy thrown out of racecourse?fights security guard to get back in .backs last winner.who knows
By:
TRADESPORT
When: 15 Jan 09 14:46
zipifried 14 Jan 21:19

nobody mention couch potatoes - went for a meal there some years back , it took so long ended up eating about 20 sachets of sugar and a full shaker of salt. Not sure what the food is like as i had to leave shortly after 40 euros richer (had to pay 10 for the meal).

This man is nothing but a**my northy thief **g around on welfare in our great city. And a **g scouser to boot.

Head back up north ya cant.
By:
zipifried
When: 15 Jan 09 14:49
Tradesport i will sue your ass - I came out 40 euro richer because i made a 50 euro bet with a mate to eat the salt and sugar - i had to pay 10euros for the meal i didn't eat. Ya **in muppet.
By:
KK 05
When: 15 Jan 09 15:03
Classy :0
By:
TRADESPORT
When: 15 Jan 09 15:48
On what grounds will you sue??? you havent been identified muppet!!! stick to eating sugar and salt and stop leaning into people who are in close proximity ROFL
By:
zipifried
When: 15 Jan 09 15:52
Update - The security guard has made a statement to the Civil case defence team and they are resting on two lies by him. 1. He is saying that when i returned with my passport that i called him a **in racist cant. What actually happened was before i came back and at the initial dispute i informed him calmly that it was a form of discrimination. Why would i call him a racist? It turns out also that he is not Irish. He has said this is why he did not give me my groceries as i was aggressive. I know for a fact that i was upset at this stage but very calm and i know there was no cursing involved.

2. They are relying on the fact that there are criminal proceedings against me for the alleged assault afterward. The gardai involved are rightly satisfied that there is no criminal case worthy of going to court. When asked if there was CCTV footage the solicitor did not know. There is footage of not just the alleged assault but also of what went on before including when i was pushed out of way of door by security guard.

This CCTV footage has strangely gone missing although they do not seem to realise that the Garda had taken a look at it only to conclude it was inconclusive. There should be enough technology to be able to focus in perhaps and prove that i did square up to him but i stopped before contact was made - thus proving why there was no injuries. It should also prove that i was punched by him - that will be clear even from a distance

This security guard used to be a cop in some foreign country apparently - A very Spanish sounding name but not from Spain, perhaps Southern America. A straight laced character they say. At this stage i am the only one who knows categorically that the man is lying in the case both about the aggressive manner and cursing . The truth is he was on a power trip and he did not expect what happened afterward.

The civil defendants certainly have no plans to settle or take blame on this matter.

They were told by the Security guard that he told them not to take money out of my card and that they did not. I have a statement proving otherwise and that it was not refunded for quite some time. They said they were suspicious because it was a foreign card even though it is not and neither look like it or has any foreign language on it. A complete nonsense.

The difference is we are Irish I hope they can stand by that statement in court. I know i am.
By:
zipifried
When: 15 Jan 09 15:59
TRADESPORT 15 Jan 15:46

This man is nothing but a**my northy thief **g around on welfare in our great city. And a **g scouser to boot.

Head back up north ya cant

Tradesport - I am not** and why do you call me a thief on welfare etc. Very poor effort on your part. Why should i head up north - My passport has always been an Irish one and i am sure that means i can live where i want in the Republics Free state.
By:
CailiniDeas8
When: 15 Jan 09 16:03
Dunce Stores.
By:
TRADESPORT
When: 15 Jan 09 17:28
What was it like eating the sugar and salt? was it degrading? or do you have a penchant for this type of behaviour.

Do you still shop in Dunnes? I'm presuming a takeover by asda will change that. :)
By:
badger's back
When: 15 Jan 09 18:41
looking good zipi.
hopefully he will get deported or charged with wasting garda time.
dont mind the west-brits on this thread:)
By:
zipifried
When: 15 Jan 09 20:44
Tradesport - I was lucky enough to pay for the meal i didn't eat and get out before everybody else seen what huge amounts of sugar and salt looked like 10 mins after being swallowed. Degrading no, it was festival week and all part of the Art of the celebrations. ;)

Thanks Badger - These West Brits take the biscuit sometimes, all part of the coarse on Betfair forum.
By:
badger's back
When: 15 Jan 09 21:20
zipi-just booked flights for cup game for the 7th in parkhead.
ryanair 20 euro return overnight.cant go wrong :)
By:
Little Des
When: 16 Jan 09 00:01
Zipi,

I have you doubled up with Steve Gerrard for each of you to
get 6 months. I shall be able to retire rich.

:-)
Page 5 of 8  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com