|
By:
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/weather/hurricane/storm-center-blog/sfl-tropical-storm-ernesto-friday-20120802,0,3856414.story - could save your bacon King!
|
|
By:
looks like it'll hit late tomorrow
|
|
By:
have just laid windies to help my poor position.
|
|
By:
late tommorow uk or wi time?
|
|
By:
there will definitely be a full day tomorrow.
|
|
By:
after that IF the storm keep on the same path there will be no more play.
|
|
By:
thats the problem.. could be over tomorrow knowing this lot
|
|
By:
I doubt it. I'm fairly comfortable to be honest here.
|
|
By:
Current book :
WI -5 NZ -15 Draw 7 |
|
By:
Full day tomorrow and Monday i think..Sunday might be a washout..I still think this is a result match
|
|
By:
steam are u for real? cat 1 hurricane will hit sunday eve
|
|
By:
This is one game in which no one would be happy with his position..anyone can win and weather can bring in the draw..so it is dicy..
|
|
By:
no way full day monday - cat 1 storm will kill any further play. Good news - only 45 mins left today as well
|
|
By:
dropped
![]() ![]() |
|
By:
I am just watching the forecasts shown here and it looks sunday it might rain..and monday and sat are clear but then you can never be sure about any of these things
|
|
By:
sigh! Steam mate check the link I posted RE: tropical storm - weather irrelevant
|
|
By:
u need to look at some better forecasts..
![]() |
|
By:
I don't think there's enough overs left in the game to justify the WI price. Should be out at around 5's I think. Just layed them.
|
|
By:
yeah , it don't look like they're gonna take a wicket before the close here
|
|
By:
crazy price... there another 125 runs from asking WI to chase a record run chase
|
|
By:
So according to you guys just 1 more day of game left??
|
|
By:
1 1/2 tops....
|
|
By:
nah steam , this is second day .... tomorrow full days play , then late on 4th day possible terminal interruption
|
|
By:
from this hurricane
|
|
By:
I reckon between midday and 2pm on Sunday - time to call it quits. NZ have a shot but WI no chance.
|
|
By:
In that case i ll hold on to my draw lay for some more while and let NZ drift in a bit..or i can lay the windies instead..hmm
|
|
By:
Can't see how the market is still offering sub 4's on a WI win. For them to win NZ need to have a total collapse (which isn't looking likely) - lets say 150 all out. The WI are then still chasing a record run chase on this ground under time pressure from the impending hurricane. The more I think about it the more I want to lay them more but my exposure is pretty large. Am I missing something?
|
|
By:
nah buy low , sounds like good reasoning to me
|
|
By:
Only thing missing is a NZ collapse which is quite possible.
http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/graphics_at5.shtml?3day#contents Indicates play will finish early on sunday afternoon - perhaps earlier if folk want to stay safe! |
|
By:
wi price frozen? is betfair down?
|
|
By:
Why arent the commentators talking about weather...still looking a NZ win to me..
|
|
By:
Trouble is NZ will probably need to be bowled out to win because not many captains are going to take a weather bet with the declaration. I'm considering moving money from the NZ win to the draw. Happy with big red on WI
|
|
By:
Here we go..another wicket..goodness me..these guys would be all out by tea tomorrow i think
|
|
By:
wi should still be 5's there already 100 behind
|
|
By:
king you better be sure about that hurricane..i m neck deep in laying nz here now
|
|
By:
****ing idiots... me dead
|
|
By:
whats ur book now kingmax ?
|
|
By:
u dont wanna see
|
|
By:
low score shootout it is now
|
|
By:
This is for sure a result match
|