|
By:
The bbc weather forecast indicates plenty of rain. I have jumped on the draw at 2.90.
I don't know how fast Kingston is anymore. If anybody knows please advise. I am also interested in laying Windies at odds on and buying them back as the game progresses particularly if NZ bat first. |
|
By:
No draws in Kingston in the last 10 or 11 matches. Even when pitches have been slow. Seamers have gone fairly well. Vettori out increases the chances of a result too. Weather might be important.
|
|
By:
why the draw plunge ?? from 2.8 to 2.2 in no time
![]() |
|
By:
Threat of hurricane in Jamaica on Monday.
|
|
By:
i reckon the Kiwis will need that hurricane to save them
![]() |
|
By:
i think nzl r priced too high here...they touched 3s in the last game....gud for trading
|
|
By:
looks like free money on the draw here... thats the worst forecast i think iv seen for a test match
|
|
By:
How can that not be a no ball?
|
|
By:
jesus... FIX!!! what are these umps looking at...
|
|
By:
Shaocking decision.
|
|
By:
*shocking
|
|
By:
dont worry about monday this wont last until then..
|
|
By:
Where are you getting your forecast from Kingmax?
|
|
By:
Never free money on the draw when NZ are playing - laid them again at 7
|
|
By:
yeah, weather forecast looks ok to me apart from monday
|
|
By:
what NZ are still doing at 10 I'll never know.
|
|
By:
60% chance of rain Sat and Sunday, so a couple of sessions could easily be lost before Monday.
|
|
By:
absolutely minimal rain per :
http://www.yr.no/place/Jamaica/Kingston/Kingston/long.html Also, notable that showers here have minimal impact due to speed of drying from humidity. |
|
By:
amazed by the NZ price 9.2? why do the keep shortening they should be 25's
|
|
By:
agreed - been laying it to high heaven. Big exposure now. Gulp!
|
|
By:
Personally I have took some New Zealand at 11.5, If Gayle goes early in morning then it is very much game on, West Indies certainly aren't immune to a collapse and I am not sure I would want to bat last chasing 220+ on here which is certainly possible. 1st bet for me on this is £75@11.5
|
|
By:
Its a 4 day game seeing result provided over 330 overs are bowled.
Will see flips as well. Goodluck all |
|
By:
Hurricane Ernesto
![]() http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/refresh/graphics_at5+shtml/055602.shtml?5-daynl#contents |
|
By:
should get another full day today
|
|
By:
draw flying in...
|
|
By:
TTT you are too early to call it a hurricane.
it is Tropical Storm Enesto. It does however have the potential to become a hurricane. http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/latestnews/Ernesto-upgraded-to-Tropical-storm not expecting any effects till Monday. |
|
By:
managed to back 3.85 at **** just now
|
|
By:
drifting back out now anyway
|
|
By:
why is it coming in so much.. am i missing something..
|
|
By:
talk of the tropical storm i'd imagine.
it's unlikely to hit till Monday though and with NZ already out in 1 day and the pitch not looking like a big score pitch I can't really see it going 5 days. |
|
By:
if it IS a hurricane. Do you think they'll call play off early if its only a few hrs away?
|
|
By:
id say so... they will wanna board things up wont they...
|
|
By:
i still think NZ should be 25s..
|
|
By:
what if they bowl out WI for 250 today?
India bowled em out here for 170 odd last year. |
|
By:
i just dont think they can win this in 3 1/2- 4 days.. iv been wrong before and ill be wrong again..
|
|
By:
kiwis winning a low scoring shootout is their only chance really. If they win it'll be in 4 days rather than 5
imo |
|
By:
need gayle wicket soon for kiwis to have any chance though.
|
|
By:
windies at 1.40 first day is autu-lay for me.
|
|
By:
sunday and monday look bad... weather wise...just depends on WI really..
|