Forums

Cheltenham Festival

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
cufcno1
20 Aug 14 23:59
| Topic/replies: 1,556 | Blogger: cufcno1's blog
Gigginstown stud never pay 290,000 euros for a horse,come march this horse will be favourite for the Neptune,won its bumper with the minimum of fuss,beautiful looking horse,get on 14s with 365,this is gonna be the next faugheen

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 10  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 10 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 372
By:
BJG
When: 21 Aug 14 00:03
Gigginstown stud never pay 290,000 euros for a horse

Crazy
By:
cufcno1
When: 21 Aug 14 00:18
They paid a few quid for first lieutenant but most of the time they pay around 100,000 euros for good horses,watch this horse rise to the top clever ****
By:
mrglovesthosetins
When: 21 Aug 14 10:05
Went an absolute crawl early doors in Soft ground over 2m2f, but it pulled away from the rest turning into the home straight and won very impressively with its head in its chest. Poss another machine. I wouldnt put anyone off betting it at 14/1. Good Luck.
By:
cufcno1
When: 21 Aug 14 10:30
Didn't beat much but listened to an interview with Patrick mullins and he said the pressure was on with this and he thought it looked like a bull in the parade ring and didn't think his dad had done enough with it.
By:
bluebirdfan
When: 21 Aug 14 11:48
Why Neptune?
By:
cufcno1
When: 21 Aug 14 16:15
described as a lovely chaser in the making,has size and scope so dont think 2mile would suit,might be wrong have been before
By:
chelters16
When: 22 Aug 14 21:05
They must really think a lot of this one, a serious wedge for a bumper. Can't wait for the real sport to start in earnest, roll on the winter.
By:
sageform
When: 24 Aug 14 17:54
Did we see a Mullins Triumph hurdle runner at York on Saturday? Uradel a very respectable fifth in the Melrose handicap.
By:
Tucho
When: 26 Oct 14 22:42
feel a complete mug backing him already but there's only 1 firm still 20/1 and i couldn't resist

that's it, my one and only mullins hype job of the season Grin
By:
deepingfox
When: 27 Oct 14 23:43
FAUGHEEN MARK 2 - for me, at 20's for the Neptune, and 12's for a Festival Win, I am on already, and cant wait to see him jump a hurdle, and mop up one or two irish novices before letting rip in graded races.
By:
Paterson92
When: 28 Oct 14 00:20
Won the same bumper as First Lieutenant did before going on to win the Neptune at Cheltenham ....
By:
rhinestone
When: 28 Oct 14 09:49
Have backed him for the Neptune, but comparing him to Faugheen is laughable.

Faugheen quickened up a few times (unheard of) and sprinted clear of a very good field on decent ground in his bumper, showing the best turn of foot I've seen from a NH horse.

Tell Us More, lengthened his stride greatly and powered away on soft ground from average horses.

Yes they'll probably end up in the same race, but Istabraq and Denman both ran in the same race but were totally different types, like these two. Both types can do well in this race that's why I love the race so much.
By:
SEATHESTARS....NO1
When: 28 Oct 14 16:31
Have just added this to my portfolio for said race, well its the first one of my neptune portfolio lol at 20s hills. Hope you guys are right Silly
By:
deepingfox
When: 28 Oct 14 18:19
Rhinestone,my point isn't that TELL US MORE is the same type as Faugheen (nothing is the same type as Faugheen).

My point is that Tell Us More breezed onto the scene my running away with an Irish Bumper post-Cheltenham, (just like Faugheen did),

Looked awesome doing so (Just like Faugheen did)

Got early quotes for the Novice Races at the Festival (just like Faugheen did),

and is plenty good enough to win at the Festival, in a Novice race (most probably the Neptune) - (just like Faugheen did)

and make my Festival a very profitable one (just like Faugheen did).
By:
Can't Catch Me
When: 28 Oct 14 20:30
One of the first in my ante post book as well. Didn't beat much but couldn't have been more impressive, and all the talk is of a potential star. Fingers crossed.
By:
TheGoddess
When: 28 Oct 14 20:44
http://www.racingpost.com/horses/horse_home.sd?horse_id=850451#topHorseTabs=horse_race_record&bottomHorseTabs=horse_form

Time was a bit slow, though soft ground. Appears not to have beaten much.

See how it goes FTO this season before playing, although a good performance will surely see the odds slashed bearing in mind the connections
By:
wellchief
When: 28 Oct 14 22:02
I made the West Wizard mistake last year. Won't be doing that again this year with this one!
By:
Howdi
When: 30 Oct 14 13:58
deepingfox • October 28, 2014 5:19 PM GMT
Rhinestone,my point isn't that TELL US MORE is the same type as Faugheen (nothing is the same type as Faugheen).

My point is that Tell Us More breezed onto the scene my running away with an Irish Bumper post-Cheltenham, (just like Faugheen did),

Looked awesome doing so (Just like Faugheen did)

Got early quotes for the Novice Races at the Festival (just like Faugheen did),

and is plenty good enough to win at the Festival, in a Novice race (most probably the Neptune) - (just like Faugheen did)

and make my Festival a very profitable one (just like Faugheen did).

I ENJOYED THIS POST UNTIL THE LAST LINE, WHEN IT TURNED GLOATING !
By:
rhinestone
When: 30 Oct 14 17:18
Crazy
By:
Tucho
When: 18 Nov 14 19:35
entered in maidens at gowran park on saturday or navan on sunday, both races 2 miles
By:
Tory
When: 18 Nov 14 20:21
Backed it for neptune so good to see it's looking like starting off at the shorter trip rather than longer
By:
CVByrne
When: 18 Nov 14 20:45
I have lots on him for Neptune too.
By:
Tory
When: 18 Nov 14 20:52
My thinking at the moment is that Black Hercules will be the stable horse for AB and Tell Us More the owners horse for AB, which leaves the Neptune as most likely target
By:
cufcno1
When: 18 Nov 14 20:54
Cv if your on that makes me feel a lot better !
By:
Slabster
When: 18 Nov 14 21:02
I would have thought Milseain would be the more suited to the AB for the owners Tory, or No More Heroes, or both.

Or Alpha Des Obeaux.

Giggy have an abundance of staying novice hurdlers.
By:
Tory
When: 18 Nov 14 21:16
Bollocks, I meant no more heroes - had Mrs nattering at me at the same time as typing!!
By:
Paterson92
When: 19 Nov 14 22:02
Almost certain there will be another Mullins runner against Tell Us More! And as the horse is owned by Gigginstown, it's very unlikely King Ruby will be doing the steering!
By:
Slabster
When: 20 Nov 14 00:00
Only other Mullins entries in the Gowran race are Milseain and Union Dues. Milseain and Tell Us More won't run against each other anyway. In the Navan race he has Milseain and Union Dues again, as well as Measureofmydreams who won yesterday. What makes you think Union Dues is almost certain to run against him Paterson?

And Ruby will surely only ever ride Tell Us More if Cooper is suspended/injured/otherwise engaged anyway.
By:
Paterson92
When: 21 Nov 14 14:46
Sorry Slabster, should have made myself clearer. I'm referring to the Neptune at Cheltenham or whatever race he happens to be aimed at, not this weekend.
By:
Slabster
When: 21 Nov 14 17:27
Crossed wires Paterson, sorry!

You'd think Shaneshill will be another aimed at the Neptune.
By:
Can't Catch Me
When: 21 Nov 14 19:18
And Killultagh Vic?
By:
Tory
When: 22 Nov 14 13:11
Thought that was impressive enough. Jumped well bar a few niggly mistakes
By:
sintonian
When: 22 Nov 14 13:14
Destroyed them tbf but who knows what he's beaten there.
By:
p_r_e_m_i_e_r__f_a_n_t_a_s_y
When: 22 Nov 14 13:20
that was about as bad a maiden hurdle as you will see though Laugh learned absolutely zilch bar the horse is still alive and has 4 legs

gave the parasites a reason to cut him across the board though Plain
By:
Paterson92
When: 22 Nov 14 13:24
Done what he had to do, I'm just happy he can jump!
By:
Can't Catch Me
When: 22 Nov 14 13:46
Yes poor race, but thought he hurdled very nicely for his debut. Didn't look like a soft ground action either.... Job done for today and the dream is still alive Happy
By:
rubyisgodinthesaddle
When: 29 Nov 14 22:12
Can anyone please tell me where the F*Jk Pont Alexandre is and when is he making his debut over fences

and what about Sir Des Champs......??
By:
bluebirdfan
When: 30 Nov 14 20:05
Interestingly Patrick Mullins said the Supreme was the aim for Shaneshill on a season preview podcast
By:
Can't Catch Me
When: 30 Nov 14 20:36
Just hope they don't start thinking Supreme now Allez Colombieres won't be there.
Page 1 of 10  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 10 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com