Forums

Cheltenham Festival

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
SatelliteFlight
13 Nov 10 09:47
| Topic/replies: 10,780 | Blogger: SatelliteFlight's blog
Our train departs today at Punchestown all the way to victory on Wednesday of the festival Cool

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 9  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 9 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 337
By:
ImSoLuckyLucky!
When: 13 Nov 10 13:47
Cue card willl MOW him DOWN

Laugh
By:
SatelliteFlight
When: 13 Nov 10 13:50
whats the after winning the Supreme and Champion Hurdle the day before Confused
By:
When: 13 Nov 10 14:13
Noticed him earlier....half brother to Zaynar.  Raced against Byword on the flat.

Only really Lockdown looks an opponent today.
By:
When: 13 Nov 10 15:25
Nice enough introduction...didnt learn an awful lot as it beat next to nothing.

Hopefully seem in in Listed/Grade 3 Novice next time for better idea.
By:
SatelliteFlight
When: 13 Nov 10 15:28
he is a real good one [;)] the think the world of him
By:
sintonian
When: 13 Nov 10 16:35
trainer coming back into for now
By:
TD_Gunner
When: 13 Nov 10 17:09
Very impressive, had him pinpointed for the Triumph last year.
By:
Mooono
When: 13 Nov 10 18:18
Theres two monsters lurking in the Mullins yard..This and Secant Star..Both have very bright futures ahead of them..
By:
Clown's Pocket
When: 16 Nov 10 18:17
I see Zaidpour has shortened for the Supreme. Any news?

On for the longer race but has WM mentioned anything? I assume not.
By:
Harvey2Face
When: 16 Nov 10 18:57
Read his next race would be over 2 miles 28 Nov & assume Tom S will give him a good mention in 2moro's w/ender.
By:
SatelliteFlight
When: 16 Nov 10 19:04
I was told he was going for the Neptune, seemingly Paul came back after his win on Saturday and said he has enough pace to drop back to 2m, his next run will be the Royal Bond at Fairyhouse. I wouldn't worry about him dropping back to 2m over here in Ireland and i can't see him going the Supreme route especially if Cue Card is going the 2m route as his trainer stated
By:
SatelliteFlight
When: 17 Nov 10 11:32
talking to Willie about him on Get On soon
By:
Graeme83
When: 17 Nov 10 12:49
Cats chance in hell that he will tell ATR what his likely festival trip will be.
By:
SatelliteFlight
When: 17 Nov 10 13:04
Sure he never asked him Plain, all Willie said was really what i posted yesterday but he may skip the Royal Bond
By:
Clown's Pocket
When: 17 Nov 10 13:18
So I'm faced with having to back Z for the supreme aswell I guess, smacks of Quel Esprit earlier this year.

As it was we got a run in both with QE Mischief
By:
ChildOfMine2
When: 18 Nov 10 21:59
I've backed him for both, the Supreme & Neptune, and I reckon he could be running in the former. Hope so as I'm on at 40's. He's a proper horse and will set up a nice treble on Day one for Willie ahead of HF and Quevega Happy
By:
cyrusdailami
When: 20 Nov 10 22:42
i think everything in the pedigree suggests the neptunes is the race. really like this horse, settled well and should come on for the run a lot. dont think they will drop it in trip to be honest.
By:
When: 21 Nov 10 11:53
WM in RP today mentioning the possibility of the Grade 1 Navan Hurdle the week after the Royal Bond now coming into the equation for the horses next race.

Will be left in the Royal Band to see how race is shaping up but thinks the Navan Hurdle might suit better timing wise.
By:
BJG
When: 24 Nov 10 19:07
Impressive French recruit Zaidpour is not a definite starter in the Bar One Racing Royal Bond Novice Hurdle at Fairyhouse on Sunday, according to his trainer Willie Mullins.

A half-brother to the Triumph Hurdle winner Zaynar, the four-year-old has pleased his handler since a Punchestown win but he says that plans are not set in stone.

"I haven't fully made up my mind whether to run him (at Fairyhouse) yet," Mullins told sportinglife.com.

"We'll see how he is before Sunday and then make our mind up."

"He won very nicely at Punchestown. However this race might just come a bit too soon and there's another suitable race for him in a couple of weeks time (Navan Novice Hurdle) which might just fit him better."

The race on Sunday is over a shorter trip than the gelding faced on his UK debut but this isn't something that has his trainer unduly concerned.

"I don't think the drop to two miles will be any worry - he won over a mile in France and he's bred to get two and a half miles, which he won over last time.

"But there are very few horses in this race who could win over a mile - which he has proven he can. We would have to hope that his jumping would hold up at the speed they'd be going over a half-mile shorter trip," he added.

The horse is set to step into Grade One company for the first time and his trainer is not getting carried away with him just yet.

"He shows me a nice bit at home and he confirmed that promise on his racecourse debut for me.

"We're hoping that he can improve on that as he's going to be meeting a better class of horses as he moves forward. We're just hoping that he can keep on improving."
By:
bring on chelt!!!
When: 24 Nov 10 19:31
Supreme 100%
By:
ChildOfMine2
When: 25 Nov 10 17:17
I'd be fairly confident about him going for the Neptune. Willie has said that he has the pace to drop back to 2m but the stamina to step up to 3m so the Neptune looks the obvious target. Would be very surprised if he ran in the Supreme, whether or not he wins on Sunday!
By:
rhinestone
When: 25 Nov 10 17:25
He's also said he'd prefer soft. Chances are it's going to be good to soft or good (good to soft places) which would surely mean he'd send him over 2m5f rather than risk getting completly outspeeded over 2m.
He may go Supreme if it's genuine soft or worse however.
By:
cyrusdailami
When: 28 Nov 10 00:00
does anyone think this weekends 2m race will force Zaidpour in to his 2m4f entry in december and throw him down the Neptunes route?
By:
cyrusdailami
When: 28 Nov 10 00:01
does anyone think this weekends 2m race * being postponed. will force Zaidpour in to his 2m4f entry in december and throw him down the Neptunes route?
By:
QuinnC88
When: 30 Nov 10 19:00
Ist priority is the Neptune, as it wants a bit of a test!..This horse is so good, willie is losing sleep at night!!!
By:
Rowley Mile
When: 09 Dec 10 01:43
Definitely needs cut though and is most(only) likely to get it on tuesday of the festival. If he's a well thought of as he is well touted then they won't be worried about the opposition in the supremem possibly ?  DevilDevilDevil
By:
Mooono
When: 14 Dec 10 16:55
Just seen this is evens with most firms for the race tomorrow..Think this will get smashed into like a playboy model in a russian prison...Evens and great price for this monster imo..
By:
sj
When: 14 Dec 10 17:25
Yep had some evs of the machine couldnt of beeb more impressive on debut
By:
the istabraq years
When: 14 Dec 10 17:51
11-10 hills, that wont last long imo.
By:
When: 14 Dec 10 17:53
No chance it will last long....already 4/5 and 10/11 in places.  Can see it getting shorter.
By:
SatelliteFlight
When: 15 Dec 10 11:42
Mr Ricci "We think he's pretty special, we're very excited about him today" [;)]
By:
SatelliteFlight
When: 15 Dec 10 12:25
MACHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN Cool
By:
Alvarado
When: 15 Dec 10 12:25
MONSTER!
By:
SatelliteFlight
When: 15 Dec 10 12:28
As short as 4s now [;)]
By:
alexmillwall
When: 15 Dec 10 12:30
if only he made it to cheltenham last year Shocked
By:
unclepuncle
When: 15 Dec 10 12:31
Surely going for the Supreme though - maybe Cue Card will now go for the Neptune now?
By:
Mooono
When: 15 Dec 10 12:31
Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww i knew that would get smashed into today what a great price evens was wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii..That looks a special horse to me he canterd all over them very nice..
By:
SatelliteFlight
When: 15 Dec 10 12:33
Was told he is going for the Neptune, obviously a bit worried now as i have all sort of prices for the Neptune. Still he wasn't that quick over a good few of the hurdles so the loonger race would be better for him. Willie has said he can drop back to 2m but would get 3m so the obvious race is the Neptune
By:
unclepuncle
When: 15 Dec 10 12:35
I'm definitely still hoping Willie has the winner of the Neptune - just in the shape of Bishopsfurze[;)]
Page 1 of 9  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 9 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com