Forums

Your Competitions

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
undecided
17 Feb 21 16:43
| Topic/replies: 18,869 | Blogger: undecided's blog
Racing Demons
Aquarius (capt.), undecided, madhatter, qqking., dukeofpuke, bluenose7, The Sawyer, lockup

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 8  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 8 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 300
By:
undecided
When: 17 Feb 21 16:44
Hope you are all up for it? Happy

I've seen bluenose7 and dukeofpuke check in, are the rest of you good to go?
By:
dukeofpuke
When: 17 Feb 21 22:26
I think we had a reliable team last time so a bit of time yet to reel them all in
By:
madhatter
When: 18 Feb 21 21:03
I'm about....although why anyone would want me with the form i've been in since the end of November is anyones guess!SadCryGrinDevilDevilDevil
By:
undecided
When: 18 Feb 21 21:34
Hi mad, I'm sure you will turn the corner for the start of the comp with impeccable timing Happy

That's what I've convinced myself in my own case Scared
By:
lockup
When: 18 Feb 21 22:37
Count me in UD just hope weather improves this continual heavy makes life tough.
By:
The Sawyer
When: 19 Feb 21 11:10
Yes I'm in hoping to improve on my last team effort.
By:
Aquarius
When: 19 Feb 21 19:53
Sorry to take so long to post to this thread or the main thread, I have been quite busy this week and I didn't see any great urgency although I suppose undecided has to get tall the teams sorted out, so I suppose I should have made my willingness to continue my role in the team before now. I think I have seen most if not all our team members posting on the forum within the last couple of weeks and I am hopeful that they will all re-join this team, as we were just getting into our stride when the last competition finished. If those that have not yet confirmed their willingness to participate in this competition could do so shortly that would be appreciated. Alternatively, if anyone is no longer wanting to play this time and thus miss out on being part of the winning team, likewise could they let everyone know.
By:
undecided
When: 19 Feb 21 20:07
Thank you Aquarius, I think it's just qqking to confirm and we are ready to go Happy
By:
undecided
When: 23 Feb 21 12:42
qqking has confirmed so we have a full team Happy
By:
Aquarius
When: 28 Feb 21 06:40
I hope all the team are refreshed and ready to pick some nice priced winners over the next few weeks. There is nothing today at all to tempt me but we will see if anyone else has some nice priced winner in their sights.
By:
qqking.
When: 28 Feb 21 09:44
I am going in early with an ew selection, Just Go For It, in the 4.50H
By:
undecided
When: 28 Feb 21 09:57
Just Go For It

I love it Happy
By:
undecided
When: 28 Feb 21 15:56
Brilliant start, well done qqking Grin
By:
Aquarius
When: 28 Feb 21 15:58
Lets hope all our selections win as easily as that one. A bigger price than it looked likely earlier in the afternoon as well! Well done qqking
By:
The Sawyer
When: 28 Feb 21 16:23
Get in qq very very nice
By:
Aquarius
When: 28 Feb 21 16:38
At 9/1 it was the biggest priced winner of the day as well
By:
dukeofpuke
When: 28 Feb 21 16:45
WD top tipping
By:
madhatter
When: 28 Feb 21 19:08
Magic! Very well done sir!GrinHappyLaugh

Things can only go downhill from here......Scared

Come on you Demons! DevilDevilDevil
By:
qqking.
When: 28 Feb 21 19:49
Cheers
By:
The Sawyer
When: 01 Mar 21 09:03
I am going to try and follow in the mighty qq's footsteps by tipping up High Counsel in the 4.40 at Ayr.

Won 3 on the bounce last term, the latter being a 0-120 hcap with the claimer on board. I didn't back it when it ran at Carlisle as I thought it would need the outing but it put up a game display finishing 5th. If that's blown the cobwebs away then form a queue!!

Stable also in good form.

I will do it each way as that tends to be the norm in this comp.
By:
madhatter
When: 01 Mar 21 11:12
Hi Sawyer,
Looks a good call to me, which is bad news for you!Grin
I did bet it lto, win and 4 places on here, only to see it get run out of two places on the run-in to finish bloody 5th! Angry It was it's first run for 4 and a 1/2 months and today, stripping fitter and on better ground over 2 furlongs less I was tempted to put it up e/w myself.
Come on you Demons!DevilDevilDevil
By:
lockup
When: 01 Mar 21 13:29
great start qq at least we are not playing catch up from the outset lets go get em
By:
madhatter
When: 04 Mar 21 10:24
OK lads, I am happy to put up Calipso Collonges in the 2.05 Ludlow today as a solid e/w at 9/2 as long as the full complement of eight runners go to post.
Think Valtor is past it, As You Like and Head To The Stars are well out of form, Champagne Mystery is trying a new distance and Rocco is better over a bit shorter (although a sharp track and better going will help see it home).

I will wait until near to the off time to check no. of runners before I make the official post.
By:
undecided
When: 04 Mar 21 13:04
Good luck, every chance Happy
By:
undecided
When: 04 Mar 21 13:13
Had to be the one with PPP form didn't it? Cry

Well done on place points though Happy
By:
Aquarius
When: 04 Mar 21 13:23
Keeps the scoreboard ticking along though
By:
The Sawyer
When: 04 Mar 21 13:39
well done mad
By:
Aquarius
When: 06 Mar 21 08:52
Usually by Saturday I would only have a couple possible selections for this competition, but today I have still seven possibilities. I hope the rest of the team have clearer views of their selections today. Remember this is only the first week of two and most of the teams have already used up more selections than we have, so no need for heroics today although anyone with a 10/1 or larger winner is quite willing to post it!
By:
bluenose7
When: 06 Mar 21 10:15
Morning "Devil"'s  Cool

"QQ" Top Win !!  CoolCool

"Mad"  Place  Cool

Think "ANOTHER CRICK" might run well (1.50 Newb)
Dis/going/course all good & £1 lower from last running off the cobwebs.
G/Luck today.
"if you~dig"  Cool
By:
undecided
When: 06 Mar 21 10:42
Gone in early so you've got time to recover Laugh

Eaton Hill - 12.40 Newb - EW

Good luck.
By:
Aquarius
When: 06 Mar 21 11:08
I am getting in even earlier with Le Magnifique EW in the 12.25 at Kelso. According to the betting is the stable 2nd string but Craig Nichol the retained jockey for Straightline horses rides this one rather than Feldspar. Last run was poor but has an entry for the Fred Winter at Cheltenham so will be surprised if it does not get in the places at least
By:
undecided
When: 06 Mar 21 11:30
Good, keep on adding the place points, hope mine will next...
By:
The Sawyer
When: 06 Mar 21 11:37
bluey that is my selection today too - although I lost earlier in the week Cry

good luck mate
By:
Aquarius
When: 06 Mar 21 11:48
Good enough undecided, some more place points, keeps the scoreboard ticking along
By:
Aquarius
When: 06 Mar 21 13:01
That's the stuff, keep these points rolling in
By:
lockup
When: 06 Mar 21 13:01
Oh so close
By:
dukeofpuke
When: 06 Mar 21 13:14
I've gone EW in the 3.11 Lingfield to try and keep the points moving along

Has everyone posted theirs up yet,if not i'll keep an eye on it
By:
dukeofpuke
When: 06 Mar 21 13:32
Just bluenose to post by 3pm
By:
undecided
When: 06 Mar 21 13:35
well done lockup, points are adding up nicely.
Page 1 of 8  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 8 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com