We want to share an important update with our Betfair Community users.
Over the coming months, the Betfair Community platform will be winding down. The final active day for the platform will be December 21st. From December 22nd, users will no longer be able to access the platform.
Your discussions, insights, engagement, and, most importantly, feedback have helped shape the platform and guided innovation. Your feedback continues to be important to us, and we will continue to listen via our dedicated feedback channels, as well as through product testing and innovations.
To share your feedback and experience, visit: https://support.betfair.com/app/home
|
By:
Gone for Faithful Duchess - 2.55 Southwell
Some foul weather forecast for later in the week may even put the all weather cards at risk |
|
By:
UL, FCH - the Punts just missed with their pin today as well.
|
|
By:
Yeah, unlucky FCH. Seems to be a lot of anger about the ride it was given.
5 bullets left against the Punts' 7...could be going to the wire this one ![]() |
|
By:
Morning troops, Ive pinned Dubai Crest 1:40 Ling.
Shall i go e/w ?? |
|
By:
gone with Ohio Gold in the 2.40, rare for me to go in early but not sure what racing left after today this week
|
|
By:
sorry guys :(
not quite sure what to make of that, didnt seem to be able to quicken but then stayed on ok |
|
By:
could do with someone picking a 2/1 favourite?
|
|
By:
normally i'd be very happy with a 2/1 winner, but i think more may be needed unless the weather gets really bad Punts can't make use of all their selections. I'll be in no hurry yet to pick this week.
|
|
By:
22 points behind, and our 3 selections against their 6.
I don't think EW is any good unless it's a big price. Anyone got a 5-1+ winner up their sleeve ![]() |
|
By:
3 winning favs might be enough, George?
|
|
By:
Say 3 2-1 shots?
Which would be 90 points and a 70 point lead, in theory. You could be right, RN. |
|
By:
my point GEORGE...... i think we need a bigger priced winner than 2/1. Easy to say much more difficult to provide. We still have two days... and so do the Punts..
|
|
By:
I must admit, bb, my inclination would be to try and find one at a price, but RN could be right and 3 winning favs may be enough if results don't go the Punts' way.
Whichever way you choose to play it, good luck. |
|
By:
Ra, tis difficult indeed and i'm open to some coaching..
|
|
By:
Going for Cois Farraig 2.10 ascot ew. trying to get the best of both worlds in the compy with what i think is a progressive horse - fingers crossed for the pins.
|
|
By:
GL krl
|
|
By:
a busy day tommorrow for tipsters, so GL to those still to play
|
|
By:
Possibly just the 6 races at Suvvell to go at
![]() ![]() |
|
By:
Yes looks like Sunny Southwell.
|
|
By:
Gone for Silaah 14.05
|
|
By:
Navan is on too, though I'm struggling to decide how to play this. Nearly 23 points behind, so a short priced winner required to even it up and maybe a longer priced one to clinch it....hhmmm
|
|
By:
Well the Punts have made all their selections so I'm now considering one of Mubrook, Its All Hush Hush and Thunderball. Thoughts anyone?
Also - please look at possible wildcard, although I expect book will make a selection.. |
|
By:
bb, I selected Thunderball in the AW comp' the other day and I wasn't impressed with the way he faded in the straight. Perhaps as it says in the paper, they'll ride him more patiently over a shorter trip.
Why does he appeal to you today? |
|
By:
GEROGE- i think he went quick over a mile the other day and although yet to win over 7f has placed nearly half the times hes run over it. BUT mostly i think the price looks good and if it does sneak a win then we'd be bang there with a chance of winning.
|
|
By:
or it may be hes just there to tow along docofthebay
|
|
By:
Dandy also has Something in there too, but he's very weak in the betting, though there's also a chunk up there wanting to lay the Doc at 8.8.
|
|
By:
will wait until after 1.00 at Southwell to play - but looks like I'll pick one of the two in Ireland if the price seems good enough to take us ahead of the Punts.
|
|
By:
Good luck chaps however you decide to play it today
![]() |
|
By:
Ive pinned Mubrook at Navan. Should be about 4/1 and if krls selection wins we should add about 90 points to our total, with the Punts currently leading by 43 points. I think they've wasted two selections in the 2.40, so that leaves them with only Diggerat to score, if Silaah wins the 2.05.
We also still have books' selection - anyone got a wildcard lined up just in case? |
|
By:
Use one of your other selections, bb, if book doesn't show?
Last races are 3.15 / 3.25 (assuming Navan gets through the card). |
|
By:
bb, your 2 Navan selections are both non-runners.
So we still need 2 more selections (if book doesn't select). |
|
By:
thnx GEORGE - i've reselected Nightjar. Still leaves us with one pick - prob in 3.15 Southwell. Any thoughts?
|
|
By:
I`ve napped Cape Of Storms in Div 1, see what you guys think of its chances.
|
|
By:
N/R shane... a horrible race this last, Bel Cantor could win if running anywhere near his mark
|
|
By:
I looked at the race thoroughly as I needed a selection for the AW comp', and I went round in circles.
Is today the day for Bell Cantor now its mark is down a little more? Blinkers first time for Darcy's Pride - could they spark her back to life? Ballyvonane - got a dirt pedigree but will he stay the 6f? And I haven't mentioned the 2 favs! What do you think? |
|
By:
FAV (AOS) seems to perform better in biggish fields so maybe not enough pace here.
|
|
By:
Hang fire til after the 2.05, because if Bonnie Prince Blue wins, we may need one at a price.
|
|
By:
GEORGE - i have to go out now. Can you select the wildcard?
ta, |
|
By:
No probs, bb, I think it will have to be one at a price in case the Punts' win the 2.40.
|
|
By:
thnx GEORGE - if the Punt win 240 then they deservedly win outright methinks, so not sure price will matter unless Silaah doesn't win 205.
|