Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 219 comments are related to the topic:
Seattle Seahawks @ Chicago Bears

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 3 of 6  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 219
By:
the nugget
When: 16 Jan 11 18:53
The two teams i hate most in the NFL, both coaches are complete c ocks no doubt. Hope they knock the shyte out of each other for my Steelers Ante Post bet. Cool
By:
the nugget
When: 16 Jan 11 18:53
Lumpy got the 100k chip out
By:
bohemond
When: 16 Jan 11 18:54
hmm cant agree re belichick nugg Shocked- guy is the business coaching wise
By:
ChampagneSuperNovo
When: 16 Jan 11 18:54
If I wasnt a bears fan I would lay the bears here and hope Cutler ****s it up.
By:
Lori
When: 16 Jan 11 18:56
pmsl 1,000,000/1 that Olsen fumbles today
By:
d13phe
The jets could quite easily win tonight I think.
By:
the nugget
yeh he is a hall of fame coach but anyone who cheats as obviously as him deserve little respect.
By:
bohemond
When: 16 Jan 11 18:57
they r going to need to score points di3phe and their offence is sh yte
By:
d13phe
When: 16 Jan 11 18:58
If they can establish the run early boh they have every chance

The pats D is Shyte.
By:
rev ike
When: 16 Jan 11 18:58
the tackling is pathetic
By:
bohemond
When: 16 Jan 11 18:59
hmm not sure about that - re pats d - 16 picks last 8 games
By:
STEPTOES YARD
Anyway back from this for SS guys ?
By:
the nugget
Hard to asses if the Bears are playing well or Seamugs terribly here. Probably the classic bit of both.
By:
bohemond
When: 16 Jan 11 19:00
doubt it step
By:
bohemond
When: 16 Jan 11 19:00
unless jake heads to the funny farm
By:
Randle
When: 16 Jan 11 19:01
try
By:
Arfy Barfy
When: 16 Jan 11 19:01
This is the worst train ever! C'mon Seahwaks at least make the game worth watching
By:
bohemond
When: 16 Jan 11 19:02
outdoors, cold and snowing, proper football conditions Cool
By:
horse9
When: 16 Jan 11 19:02
Diabolical tackling, sort of thing we've expected from the Lions over the past couple of years.
Proving why they had a losing season
By:
the nugget
When: 16 Jan 11 19:03
better hope the Packers win next week or the super bowl is a non event.
By:
HowieTheRookie.
When: 16 Jan 11 19:03
What a poor play-off game, this may add extra weight to the revision of seedings, Seahawks well out of their depth here.
By:
skyblues
When: 16 Jan 11 19:05
Yep but after thier game last week, think they have earned the right howie.
Poor team and i agree with about the seedings, but sometime you gotta give a team a go.
Whod have thought theyd beat the saints last week.
By:
bohemond
When: 16 Jan 11 19:05
packers will have every chance next week -

- if they can get in front and get decent field position we have already seen what jake can do -
By:
horse9
When: 16 Jan 11 19:06
Not seen this zebra before, doesn't look the most mobile...
By:
d13phe
When: 16 Jan 11 19:07
Boh

They have created turnovers but they have one of the worst pass D's in the NFL. And their D is young and inexperienced. It's all about keeping Brady off the field with a power running game to setup the big plays
By:
STEPTOES YARD
When: 16 Jan 11 19:08
could be 35-0 at ht at this rate
By:
stringy
When: 16 Jan 11 19:08
What kind of bolloc ks are we talking about here? Teams throw in bad games all the time, should they be thrown out of the league? Never thought I'd witness snobbery on a Betfair forum!
By:
skyblues
When: 16 Jan 11 19:10
Stringy, tbf i dont think he is saying about 1 bad game, with a losing record it isnt exctly gonna be a good team in the playoffs. They have thou as i say earnt the right to play. I think the chiefs wasnt the best team to be in their but they earnt they right.
By:
bohemond
When: 16 Jan 11 19:14
the key point is the seedings r just not right - how can u have a 7-9 side ranked ahead of an 11-5 * not sure if thats spot on but u get my drift
By:
stringy
When: 16 Jan 11 19:14
Seattle have been poor for a few years now. They're punching above their weight, but they won a divisional title and so here we are. I've seen some whackings in the superbowl itself yet the loser always gets to come back and try again. Maybe some bitter 49er or Rams fans/backers knocking about??
By:
STEPTOES YARD
When: 16 Jan 11 19:16
wouldnt 4 groups of 8 be far better than 8 groups of 4 Confused
By:
skyblues
When: 16 Jan 11 19:17
lol stringy, now thats just the hawks fan talking in you. as i said no one is having a go at seattle its more the seedings.i for one am not a fan off any off them teams but i am a chiefs fan.
By:
bohemond
read your post di3phe and defo pats r inexperienced re play off games in recent yrs - sense their d may be improving all the time tho - we will see soon enuf Silly
By:
d13phe
Simply brainless from cutler. Only way they can lose this game
By:
HowieTheRookie.
When: 16 Jan 11 19:18
Skyblues, they squeeked past a banged up New Orleans team with a superb 12th man at Qwest field, although if that game was played 10 times, I'd have the Saints to win it 8 or 9.  This was after winning a game against an awful Rams side. 

To contradict myself I actually like the current system and if your Division, you should make the play-offs, It's just a shame that a cr4p team like Seattle are currently one of 3 teams left in the NFC race.  I don't think they are a top 20 side myself and have zero chance here.
By:
Swardean
When: 16 Jan 11 19:19
Nothing to see here.  Looks like the seattle superbowl was last year.  hope they can rally and make the hcap interesting. 

But sets up a cracker next week between pack and bears.  It could be a really snow game as well!!
By:
Swardean
*last week
By:
stringy
I suppose we deserved that little passage of bad luck as well eh??
By:
skyblues
When: 16 Jan 11 19:21
howie im in the middle off both off you here like a squashed tomato as i agree with both off you, think the seedings ae wrong and seattle arnt a good team, but they deserve the right to be their and 12th man or not it was a great effort to win.
I also agree saints would win that game 7-8 times out off 10 but thats what we all love about this game.
Anyhow done talkin on it as im getting stuck trying to be the man in the middle of your 2 points on the game.
By:
d13phe
When: 16 Jan 11 19:21
Boh

Pats will most likely Outscore the jets but happy to oppose them at current prices
Page 3 of 6  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com