Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 219 comments are related to the topic:
Seattle Seahawks @ Chicago Bears

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 4 of 6  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 219
By:
skyblues
When: 16 Jan 11 19:22
nice catch.
By:
HowieTheRookie.
When: 16 Jan 11 19:23
Ignore me I'm just a bit hacked off that we're been robbed of a competitive game.

I seriously think Seattle will be a 3-13 team next season and will bet accordingly Shocked
By:
horse9
When: 16 Jan 11 19:24
This whole seeding argument has only come about because for the first time since NFL merger (and non strike season) a team with a losing record made post season.
I make it a complete one off that we'll never see again so I'm in the camp that says leave it as it is
By:
skyblues
When: 16 Jan 11 19:24
lol ill let u and stringy argue this one out as i dont want to be in the middle.

That seemed opi then.
By:
airbag
When: 16 Jan 11 19:25
****hawks
By:
bohemond
When: 16 Jan 11 19:25
amazes me how close receiving players get to inadvertently touching a kick - in a situation like that u simply have to get the feck out of the way
By:
horse9
When: 16 Jan 11 19:29
Cutler is trying to make it competitive...
By:
STEPTOES YARD
chicago overdoing it here ?
By:
HowieTheRookie.
There's nothing to argue, I think they are garbage - it's just my opinion. 

I'm happy to keep the seedings as we are and I agree that this year is 'hopefully' a one-off.
I also thought the Rams were garbage too (I don't buy into the Bradford hype), 49ers were coached extremely badly and a weakened Arizona had a QB that didn't seem to believe in himself and I bet the rest of the team didn't either).
By:
skyblues
When: 16 Jan 11 19:31
oh the division is very bad, i think bradford looks very good tbh, but i dont think the rams are a good team. i honestly think all them team could have a losing record again next year.
By:
horse9
When: 16 Jan 11 19:35
Someone will have a winning season sky, Cards need to find a QB, Niners need to be coached better but have some decent weapons and I think the Rams could be OK - any team with Jackson will be competitive
By:
bickers56
When: 16 Jan 11 19:36
The difference in this game is the pathetic tackling by seattle... THey have had chances to wrap players up and missed. THe bears D is good, but thats the only difference between the sides for me.

Think its a big ask for seattle here now...
By:
stringy
When: 16 Jan 11 19:37
skyblue, I miss being in the AFC west. Still got some high light footage somewhere with Us doing you on the last play. Derrick Thomas was a monster!
By:
skyblues
When: 16 Jan 11 19:38
ud have to hope someone has a winning season. cards i think need more than a qb, rams will be ok nothing special need a wr or hope avery has a full season.
niners have some decent weapons but not a beliver in smith or smith at qb.
By:
d13phe
When: 16 Jan 11 19:39
One thing is for sure. Packers at the bears is going to be one hell of a game.
By:
stringy
When: 16 Jan 11 19:39
bickers56, we have been blighted by poor coverage, poor tackling, and dropped catches for a couple of seasons now. Sad
By:
skyblues
When: 16 Jan 11 19:40
lol sure i remember seeing some footage off that stringy. thomas was a beast we wont get many players like him anymore.

Lets just hope we get a season next season, else its college ball for me next september.
By:
bickers56
When: 16 Jan 11 19:41
the bears need to play better than this to beat the pack. Aaron Rodgers was seriously hot last night.. if he plays like that then bonehead cutler has no chance... he might start doing a "rivers" on the pitch. lol
By:
stringy
When: 16 Jan 11 19:43
I'm off out. Badly timed pool match to attend! You lot should back the Packers for the NFC conference!
By:
bickers56
When: 16 Jan 11 19:44
stringy, you played well last week. I always rated Lofa, but he wiffed a couple of times in that half... Thats the only difference.. Watching a TE run away from lawyer milloy must be painful. How can a TE outrun the DB's.

Didn't have a bet on this so not being biased, don't rate bears WR's. Its as simple as that for me
By:
HARRY22
When: 16 Jan 11 19:45
Is cutler the worst finesse throwing QB in the league?? he cant pass short balls,that throw that should of been picked on the 1 will be the downfall of him next week Grin
By:
d13phe
When: 16 Jan 11 19:46
Pack barely beat the bears at home and lost in Chicago.
By:
HARRY22
When: 16 Jan 11 19:50
they barely beat the eagles last week...the offence is now ticking, look out,cutler will have a nightmare,i can just see it now
By:
HARRY22
When: 16 Jan 11 19:50
backing the jets d13?
By:
d13phe
When: 16 Jan 11 19:52
It could happen Harry but everyone including the Market expecting the pack to roll over the bears at home. Can't see it happening myself against this D.
By:
d13phe
When: 16 Jan 11 19:53
Yes Harry

Will be throwing my money away later on the jets.
By:
HARRY22
that D was ripped open by the patriots,even the jets moved on them with ease.if the pack click like last night they will destroy them.....gonna wait for the pats game to start before having a bet..
By:
HARRY22
lol d13
By:
Johnny Fontaine
When: 16 Jan 11 20:00
where is the superbowl this season  ?
By:
bf trader
When: 16 Jan 11 20:01
dallas
By:
d13phe
When: 16 Jan 11 20:02
Cowboys stadium Jf.

They reckon it's the most impressive stadium In the world
By:
Johnny Fontaine
When: 16 Jan 11 20:02
cheers
By:
Johnny Fontaine
When: 16 Jan 11 20:04
Anyone been ?

cheerleaders look hot , how many bucks does a cheerleader get ?
By:
bickers56
When: 16 Jan 11 20:06
lets not worry about the holding then in the middle on the seahwaks guy.

(No its not pocket talk either)
By:
skyblues
When: 16 Jan 11 20:07
tbf bickers looked a hold to me.
By:
the nugget
When: 16 Jan 11 20:08
read something somewhere some time ago, cheerleaders get paid bugger all JF, literally a couple of hundred dollars a week and they have to do quite a bit of stuff away from game day.
By:
bickers56
When: 16 Jan 11 20:08
that was as blatant hold as any. I know you could throw it for most plays but that was embarrasing
By:
skyblues
When: 16 Jan 11 20:09
looks like another bad concussion here for the hawks.
By:
d13phe
When: 16 Jan 11 20:10
That doesn't look good.

Bickers now you know why I was getting frustrated last night. That hold has no bearing on this match. That bullshit call last night was pivotal in the match.
By:
Johnny Fontaine
When: 16 Jan 11 20:11
cheers nug.

surprised by that
Page 4 of 6  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML