Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
kavvie
23 Oct 13 12:51
| Topic/replies: 10,559 | Blogger: kavvie's blog
lots of cash for noel king..strange id have thought after john delaney ruling him out?

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 58
By:
Ozymandius
When: 23 Oct 13 13:00
See my thread entitled 'Calling The Rock re Next ROI Manager'.

Only needs to manage the November friendly to be paid out under Betfair rules.
By:
kavvie
When: 23 Oct 13 13:38
just seen that.king is 20/1 with pp..obv diff rules bf which is strange.you would imagine there would be a uniform method of settling it.
By:
kavvie
When: 23 Oct 13 16:16
im told  mccarthy has it got..
By:
Ozymandius
When: 23 Oct 13 16:19
source?
By:
kavvie
When: 23 Oct 13 16:22
seems good.but hes 2.4ish for small money here so its hard know.got trp last time.im on so i said id share it up or down.its hardy giving away a state secret.
By:
workrider
When: 23 Oct 13 16:24
Kavvie i was otherwise engaged when you text me , it wasn't me by the way , I'd love to see Mc carthy  get the gig....
By:
peckerdunne
When: 23 Oct 13 16:27
Big Mick

We're fcucked
By:
Ozymandius
When: 23 Oct 13 16:29
looks promising...seems like Hills and Boyles suspended...
By:
kavvie
When: 23 Oct 13 16:30
sound wr..lucky i didnt play.he looks a bit of a pig.tho in handicaps next yr he mite be diff  horse!?
By:
kavvie
When: 23 Oct 13 16:31
still 2.38 here!!
By:
Ozymandius
When: 23 Oct 13 16:42
why aren't u gobbling it up, Kavvie..you are the one with the source!
By:
paulie wallnuts
When: 23 Oct 13 16:51
ffs......nobody in their right mind would hav a bet on kavvies say......id nearly go with wonkys parade ring nonsense before that......
By:
kavvie
When: 23 Oct 13 17:37
oz ive too much on as it is..i supppose paulie small nuts is abusing me.good for me i cant see it..
By:
workrider
When: 23 Oct 13 17:38
Kavvie he's well used to abusing himself.....Laugh
By:
Ozymandius
When: 23 Oct 13 17:42
what price did this source give u Trap at, kavvie?
By:
paulie wallnuts
When: 23 Oct 13 17:47
theres a lot of things u cant see..........nice of baldrick from tallaght to pop in........
By:
kavvie
When: 23 Oct 13 17:50
cant rem to be honest.i think round 5,6/1,all i remember about it was  i go fcuk all on at bigger price .the shops kept  refusing me or restricting me..got a good wedge at 3/1 with an indo..
By:
paulie wallnuts
When: 23 Oct 13 17:53
ya did in yer balls.....get on at 3/1.......ya poxy fantasist.......put up a grand at 2/1 on McCarthy now and I will match ya......
By:
kavvie
When: 23 Oct 13 17:54
small nuts i cant see what ur saying luckily
By:
paulie wallnuts
When: 23 Oct 13 17:56
ya mean ya don't want to see it......because yer talking thru yer bum as usual.......and you are afraid to put yer money where yer mouth is.....
By:
Ozymandius
When: 23 Oct 13 17:58
he says he will match u at 2/1 if u put a grand up
By:
paulie wallnuts
When: 23 Oct 13 18:00
he wont be able to see that either ozy.......suppose he will tell ya he has enough on already......the usual bullshhite.....
By:
kavvie
When: 23 Oct 13 18:02
thats brave of him.as i said i have enough on but im sure theres lots would avail( seeing as its 5/4) of it if he did.id say the last time he saw a grand was on telly.in one of them ads for the lotto!!.wouldnt have a fiver i say.
By:
Ozymandius
When: 23 Oct 13 18:07
what price did u get on McCarthy at, Kavvie?
By:
kavvie
When: 23 Oct 13 18:12
i got 5/2.i also laid oneill early when he was v short.if he was intrested in it he would be in it by now.that was before i heard anything about mmc.them managers markets are a gold mine or layers.maybe itl come back to haunt me but that betting.you hear what u hear and take ur chance!!
By:
Ozymandius
When: 23 Oct 13 18:16
ah..ok..so you were on well before you got the nod from the source then.
By:
paulie wallnuts
When: 23 Oct 13 18:20
as ozy starts to dismantle kav
By:
paulie wallnuts
When: 23 Oct 13 18:20
as ozy starts to dismantle kav
By:
paulie wallnuts
When: 23 Oct 13 18:21
as ozy starts to dismantle kavvies story......piece by piece.......id say its time for kavvie to get a lawyer......
By:
kavvie
When: 23 Oct 13 18:27
i was involved in the market by lying o neill oz..the manager markets are a mine field.i got mmc about a week ago.price went.then i seen him odds against here,and i told people.but as u pointed out to me its diff rules so you gotta be careful.ome more game for king and ur fcuked if you back here.hence the better price
By:
kavvie
When: 23 Oct 13 18:28
whats smallnuts on about
By:
Ozymandius
When: 23 Oct 13 18:58
I'm not following..u were told Mick had it a week ago?
By:
kavvie
When: 23 Oct 13 19:08
why are you going on about it?.yes i was told to back him then and i did.i seen the price had gone so no point in telling anyone about a 4/6 shot?..then i seen it here at odds against..im finished with explaining a simple happening now.theres nothing sinster here!!going into work soon.good evening.
By:
workrider
When: 23 Oct 13 19:30
Kavvie have you noticed ,Nutty sends the Boy Del in to do his dirty work ...Nutty you da man....Cool..He has poor Del running all over the shop for him....Del , happy to take the crumbs from Nuttys table....Laugh
By:
keen leader
When: 23 Oct 13 19:31
absolutely not a market to get involved.
I would be pretty certain that no manager will be known for at least 2 to 3 weeks. why?... a contact of mine, a former relatively recent premiership manager, now between positions so to speak, applied for the job via his agent, and has been promised an interview I think with Houghton in a fortnights. this guy says he is a million to get the job, they all (the unemployed ex managers) appear to apply for an half decent job. apparently he also says via his agent that sven goran erikksen wants to be considered....he would be the sort of name that denis o brien would finance, I could not see what he would bring to the party, he would be worse than the recently departed.
if McCarthy ends up getting it by default the problem will be paying off Ipswich town, a club noted for hard bargaining.
By:
Ozymandius
When: 23 Oct 13 19:31
I am very dubious here, I have to say.

At 4.16 this afternoon you inform us that 'you are told Mick has it'.

You present it as real time news, when it is, in fact, as you later admit, a week old (not that you were sharing it then).  And there have been increased rumours today, so, on the face of it, what you presented here might very easily have swayed someone to have a bet.

You later admit that;

1.  You have heavily backed Mick
2.  You have been active on the market here without knowing the rules of this market until being informed of them here on this thread, prior to your announcement of at 4.16.

It smells to me like someone trying to get out of their Mick position.
By:
workrider
When: 23 Oct 13 19:35
Del , THAT SPANISH GAME....LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE ....Laugh
By:
Ozymandius
When: 23 Oct 13 19:35
Given what KL has said, plus the fact that a squad for the next friendly need to be picked by early November, I still think King is by far the most likely 'winner' on here.
By:
Ozymandius
When: 23 Oct 13 19:37
wonky, try and make an occasional remark befitting of an adult, will you?
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com