Forums

Irish Sports

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 58 comments are related to the topic:
irish soccer manager

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 58
By:
workrider
When: 23 Oct 13 19:37
DEL YOU HAVE SOME CHEEK QUESTIONING ANYONE'S HONESTY.....Laugh
By:
Ozymandius
When: 23 Oct 13 19:40
Don't give me that, Wonky.  My alleged after timing was no different than you arriving back from Naas Sun evening, saying you laid 3 losers.  Do I brand you a liar...no I don't.
By:
workrider
When: 23 Oct 13 19:41
I said i layed them for small money and i did , UNLIKE YOURSELF ....Cool
By:
Ozymandius
When: 23 Oct 13 19:48
I am not questioning whether you did or you didn't...that's irrelevant, its still after timing.
By:
workrider
When: 23 Oct 13 19:52
Just to educate you a little DEL , after timing is usually associated with someone telling porkies , i.e. yourself , in my case  I'm just telling the TRUTH....Cool
By:
Ozymandius
When: 23 Oct 13 20:00
so it's nothing to do with people telling you had a bet ..after .the time  ..the clue is in the name.

Body of a(small) adult..mind of a child.
By:
workrider
When: 23 Oct 13 20:01
YOU only understand the Word NOT the meaning ..go ask your master Nutty he'll explain...Cool
By:
Ozymandius
When: 23 Oct 13 20:05
Even if you are telling the truth and you had the bet...(as we both did Wink)..you are still after timing..  That's the fact of the matter.
By:
workrider
When: 23 Oct 13 20:09
Thats the concept alright Del , the fact is i DID have those bets ..Unlike yourself....Cool
By:
Ozymandius
When: 23 Oct 13 20:12
That's the concept alright Del Wink

What a muppett..trips hiself up and contradicts himself within 5 minutes
By:
paulie wallnuts
When: 23 Oct 13 20:19
ozymandius.......yer worse for talking to this vacuum.......to say hes unarmed is doing him a disservice.......I was going to block him........until somebody on here said.......the hairy Iranian is after doing it already............
By:
workrider
When: 23 Oct 13 20:22
Was wondering if you understood the word concept , seems you don't...Abstract or general idea ....The general idea been , if someone after times it usually means they are lying , i.e. your Spanish bet ...implying you did the bet at said time , as you said you did , in your case we know it was a lie ....My so called after timing was in fact the truth ....hths....
By:
workrider
When: 23 Oct 13 20:25
Paulie to the rescue ....SMOOTH ....Cool.....THE TWO UNI GRADUATES ....Laugh....WHAT A WASTE OF TAXPAYERS MONEY ...Paulie you need to calm down , you Know what happened last time ....
By:
Toto82
When: 23 Oct 13 21:41
Mick will be manager, but not in time for the next game IMO
By:
Toto82
When: 23 Oct 13 21:54
Go to the football forum and check the Ireland v Kaz thread ... LOL
By:
padlock
When: 23 Oct 13 22:23
give it to keane ffs
By:
pointone
When: 03 Nov 13 05:43
not lookin good for big mick now thank god, o neill and keane will not end well id say
By:
Ozymandius
When: 03 Nov 13 11:28
For me this is one of the most heinous threads in the history of the forum.

Slagging is one thing, but to deliberately lead lads on here astray to help your own book, common practice on other forums admittedly but at least that poison has not yet infested itself here, at least not to my mind.

It's a grave allegation and not one I make likely, nor one I have made before.  I have proffered my reasons why I believe this to be the case, focused on the timeline, and detailed earlier on in the thread.  I have made up my mind on this one, whether or not you believe me, fine, I don't wish to debate it.

It was noteworthy that no protests of innocence were proffered at the time.

It's a market people are wary of and unlikely to play but that doesn't make it right.
By:
roadrunner46
When: 13 Apr 19 22:54
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel