Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
kavvie
23 Oct 13 12:51
| Topic/replies: 10,535 | Blogger: kavvie's blog
lots of cash for noel king..strange id have thought after john delaney ruling him out?
Pause Switch to Standard View irish soccer manager
Show More
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2013 1:00 PM BST
See my thread entitled 'Calling The Rock re Next ROI Manager'.

Only needs to manage the November friendly to be paid out under Betfair rules.
Report kavvie October 23, 2013 1:38 PM BST
just seen that.king is 20/1 with pp..obv diff rules bf which is strange.you would imagine there would be a uniform method of settling it.
Report kavvie October 23, 2013 4:16 PM BST
im told  mccarthy has it got..
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2013 4:19 PM BST
source?
Report kavvie October 23, 2013 4:22 PM BST
seems good.but hes 2.4ish for small money here so its hard know.got trp last time.im on so i said id share it up or down.its hardy giving away a state secret.
Report workrider October 23, 2013 4:24 PM BST
Kavvie i was otherwise engaged when you text me , it wasn't me by the way , I'd love to see Mc carthy  get the gig....
Report peckerdunne October 23, 2013 4:27 PM BST
Big Mick

We're fcucked
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2013 4:29 PM BST
looks promising...seems like Hills and Boyles suspended...
Report kavvie October 23, 2013 4:30 PM BST
sound wr..lucky i didnt play.he looks a bit of a pig.tho in handicaps next yr he mite be diff  horse!?
Report kavvie October 23, 2013 4:31 PM BST
still 2.38 here!!
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2013 4:42 PM BST
why aren't u gobbling it up, Kavvie..you are the one with the source!
Report paulie wallnuts October 23, 2013 4:51 PM BST
ffs......nobody in their right mind would hav a bet on kavvies say......id nearly go with wonkys parade ring nonsense before that......
Report kavvie October 23, 2013 5:37 PM BST
oz ive too much on as it is..i supppose paulie small nuts is abusing me.good for me i cant see it..
Report workrider October 23, 2013 5:38 PM BST
Kavvie he's well used to abusing himself.....Laugh
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2013 5:42 PM BST
what price did this source give u Trap at, kavvie?
Report paulie wallnuts October 23, 2013 5:47 PM BST
theres a lot of things u cant see..........nice of baldrick from tallaght to pop in........
Report kavvie October 23, 2013 5:50 PM BST
cant rem to be honest.i think round 5,6/1,all i remember about it was  i go fcuk all on at bigger price .the shops kept  refusing me or restricting me..got a good wedge at 3/1 with an indo..
Report paulie wallnuts October 23, 2013 5:53 PM BST
ya did in yer balls.....get on at 3/1.......ya poxy fantasist.......put up a grand at 2/1 on McCarthy now and I will match ya......
Report kavvie October 23, 2013 5:54 PM BST
small nuts i cant see what ur saying luckily
Report paulie wallnuts October 23, 2013 5:56 PM BST
ya mean ya don't want to see it......because yer talking thru yer bum as usual.......and you are afraid to put yer money where yer mouth is.....
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2013 5:58 PM BST
he says he will match u at 2/1 if u put a grand up
Report paulie wallnuts October 23, 2013 6:00 PM BST
he wont be able to see that either ozy.......suppose he will tell ya he has enough on already......the usual bullshhite.....
Report kavvie October 23, 2013 6:02 PM BST
thats brave of him.as i said i have enough on but im sure theres lots would avail( seeing as its 5/4) of it if he did.id say the last time he saw a grand was on telly.in one of them ads for the lotto!!.wouldnt have a fiver i say.
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2013 6:07 PM BST
what price did u get on McCarthy at, Kavvie?
Report kavvie October 23, 2013 6:12 PM BST
i got 5/2.i also laid oneill early when he was v short.if he was intrested in it he would be in it by now.that was before i heard anything about mmc.them managers markets are a gold mine or layers.maybe itl come back to haunt me but that betting.you hear what u hear and take ur chance!!
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2013 6:16 PM BST
ah..ok..so you were on well before you got the nod from the source then.
Report paulie wallnuts October 23, 2013 6:20 PM BST
as ozy starts to dismantle kav
Report paulie wallnuts October 23, 2013 6:20 PM BST
as ozy starts to dismantle kav
Report paulie wallnuts October 23, 2013 6:21 PM BST
as ozy starts to dismantle kavvies story......piece by piece.......id say its time for kavvie to get a lawyer......
Report kavvie October 23, 2013 6:27 PM BST
i was involved in the market by lying o neill oz..the manager markets are a mine field.i got mmc about a week ago.price went.then i seen him odds against here,and i told people.but as u pointed out to me its diff rules so you gotta be careful.ome more game for king and ur fcuked if you back here.hence the better price
Report kavvie October 23, 2013 6:28 PM BST
whats smallnuts on about
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2013 6:58 PM BST
I'm not following..u were told Mick had it a week ago?
Report kavvie October 23, 2013 7:08 PM BST
why are you going on about it?.yes i was told to back him then and i did.i seen the price had gone so no point in telling anyone about a 4/6 shot?..then i seen it here at odds against..im finished with explaining a simple happening now.theres nothing sinster here!!going into work soon.good evening.
Report workrider October 23, 2013 7:30 PM BST
Kavvie have you noticed ,Nutty sends the Boy Del in to do his dirty work ...Nutty you da man....Cool..He has poor Del running all over the shop for him....Del , happy to take the crumbs from Nuttys table....Laugh
Report keen leader October 23, 2013 7:31 PM BST
absolutely not a market to get involved.
I would be pretty certain that no manager will be known for at least 2 to 3 weeks. why?... a contact of mine, a former relatively recent premiership manager, now between positions so to speak, applied for the job via his agent, and has been promised an interview I think with Houghton in a fortnights. this guy says he is a million to get the job, they all (the unemployed ex managers) appear to apply for an half decent job. apparently he also says via his agent that sven goran erikksen wants to be considered....he would be the sort of name that denis o brien would finance, I could not see what he would bring to the party, he would be worse than the recently departed.
if McCarthy ends up getting it by default the problem will be paying off Ipswich town, a club noted for hard bargaining.
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2013 7:31 PM BST
I am very dubious here, I have to say.

At 4.16 this afternoon you inform us that 'you are told Mick has it'.

You present it as real time news, when it is, in fact, as you later admit, a week old (not that you were sharing it then).  And there have been increased rumours today, so, on the face of it, what you presented here might very easily have swayed someone to have a bet.

You later admit that;

1.  You have heavily backed Mick
2.  You have been active on the market here without knowing the rules of this market until being informed of them here on this thread, prior to your announcement of at 4.16.

It smells to me like someone trying to get out of their Mick position.
Report workrider October 23, 2013 7:35 PM BST
Del , THAT SPANISH GAME....LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE ....Laugh
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2013 7:35 PM BST
Given what KL has said, plus the fact that a squad for the next friendly need to be picked by early November, I still think King is by far the most likely 'winner' on here.
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2013 7:37 PM BST
wonky, try and make an occasional remark befitting of an adult, will you?
Report workrider October 23, 2013 7:37 PM BST
DEL YOU HAVE SOME CHEEK QUESTIONING ANYONE'S HONESTY.....Laugh
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2013 7:40 PM BST
Don't give me that, Wonky.  My alleged after timing was no different than you arriving back from Naas Sun evening, saying you laid 3 losers.  Do I brand you a liar...no I don't.
Report workrider October 23, 2013 7:41 PM BST
I said i layed them for small money and i did , UNLIKE YOURSELF ....Cool
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2013 7:48 PM BST
I am not questioning whether you did or you didn't...that's irrelevant, its still after timing.
Report workrider October 23, 2013 7:52 PM BST
Just to educate you a little DEL , after timing is usually associated with someone telling porkies , i.e. yourself , in my case  I'm just telling the TRUTH....Cool
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2013 8:00 PM BST
so it's nothing to do with people telling you had a bet ..after .the time  ..the clue is in the name.

Body of a(small) adult..mind of a child.
Report workrider October 23, 2013 8:01 PM BST
YOU only understand the Word NOT the meaning ..go ask your master Nutty he'll explain...Cool
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2013 8:05 PM BST
Even if you are telling the truth and you had the bet...(as we both did Wink)..you are still after timing..  That's the fact of the matter.
Report workrider October 23, 2013 8:09 PM BST
Thats the concept alright Del , the fact is i DID have those bets ..Unlike yourself....Cool
Report Ozymandius October 23, 2013 8:12 PM BST
That's the concept alright Del Wink

What a muppett..trips hiself up and contradicts himself within 5 minutes
Report paulie wallnuts October 23, 2013 8:19 PM BST
ozymandius.......yer worse for talking to this vacuum.......to say hes unarmed is doing him a disservice.......I was going to block him........until somebody on here said.......the hairy Iranian is after doing it already............
Report workrider October 23, 2013 8:22 PM BST
Was wondering if you understood the word concept , seems you don't...Abstract or general idea ....The general idea been , if someone after times it usually means they are lying , i.e. your Spanish bet ...implying you did the bet at said time , as you said you did , in your case we know it was a lie ....My so called after timing was in fact the truth ....hths....
Report workrider October 23, 2013 8:25 PM BST
Paulie to the rescue ....SMOOTH ....Cool.....THE TWO UNI GRADUATES ....Laugh....WHAT A WASTE OF TAXPAYERS MONEY ...Paulie you need to calm down , you Know what happened last time ....
Report Toto82 October 23, 2013 9:41 PM BST
Mick will be manager, but not in time for the next game IMO
Report Toto82 October 23, 2013 9:54 PM BST
Go to the football forum and check the Ireland v Kaz thread ... LOL
Report padlock October 23, 2013 10:23 PM BST
give it to keane ffs
Report pointone November 3, 2013 5:43 AM GMT
not lookin good for big mick now thank god, o neill and keane will not end well id say
Report Ozymandius November 3, 2013 11:28 AM GMT
For me this is one of the most heinous threads in the history of the forum.

Slagging is one thing, but to deliberately lead lads on here astray to help your own book, common practice on other forums admittedly but at least that poison has not yet infested itself here, at least not to my mind.

It's a grave allegation and not one I make likely, nor one I have made before.  I have proffered my reasons why I believe this to be the case, focused on the timeline, and detailed earlier on in the thread.  I have made up my mind on this one, whether or not you believe me, fine, I don't wish to debate it.

It was noteworthy that no protests of innocence were proffered at the time.

It's a market people are wary of and unlikely to play but that doesn't make it right.
Report roadrunner46 April 13, 2019 10:54 PM BST
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com