Forums

Horse Antepost

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 127 comments are related to the topic:
US Army Ranger

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 4 of 4  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 127
By:
impossible123
When: 12 May 16 19:56
Wings Of Desire (WOD) is not for me despite winning given limited racing experience. I also think the form is suspect given the troubled run of Foundation, and proximity of Deauville.

If neither of the two fillies does not intrude I'll choose UAR over WOD but I'd not back either given better value could be had elsewhere eg Port Douglas.....that 4lbs conceded to UAR in the Chester Vase  cannot be ignored.
By:
mrtopnotch
When: 12 May 16 23:23
My money is on USAR
By:
mrtopnotch
When: 12 May 16 23:25
Saver on Port Douglas if givenca soft lead and they ignore him ..likely

But USAR best horse but a baby
By:
duncan idaho
When: 13 May 16 08:49
eric_morris 22 Mar 16 23:44

This costs antepost punters financially the bookies had a virtual skinner on the Derby thanks to Gosden not letting the public know the real quality he was seeing at home

Sectional timings pointed to Golden Horn and Kingman both very likely being top notch on debut, Gosden disparaging such suggestions at least in the case of the latter ('such ante-post quotes are from the Theatre of the absurd' (paraphrasing)...sometimes you have to do the work yourself rather than expecting the trainer to gift wrap it for you
By:
GREEDISGOOD
When: 13 May 16 13:34
The sectional times for the Dante and Lingfield Derby were honest as it was run a good pace start to finish.  The Chester Vase times were not accurate as they only started racing 5f out,
By:
eric_morris
When: 04 Jun 16 15:59
Shows what a load of b******ks Segal has been coming out with. Stick to handicaps with inside info mate :)
By:
GREEDISGOOD
When: 04 Jun 16 18:49
shows you those AOB gallop reports on all the fansites were true and USAR is the real deal.  Didn't Segal say at 25s he wouldn't touch UASR with a bargepole?  Today USAR was ridden as if he would barely stay 1m 4f,  which was a huge tactical mistake.
By:
Madhu
When: 05 Jun 16 00:49
All those supposed 'enlightening' basic layout fanzine sites only include 'cut'n'paste' racing articles that have/are freely available to anyone reading the SpLife or RPost well in advance of site posting. The site's statistics of horses to follow are nothing to write home about considering the vast amount of AOB Group winners  each year , and include obvious absences in any particular year. Old news you can see in the wind and leaves running down the street. They have no legitimate 'insider' news from the stable that is not freely available elsewhere on line to those who can be bothered to search and read in the normal places. Tom Segal's percentages for sometime have been very, very low. Anyone who takes on his tips is on a long losing run, and if he tips any of mine, I get out rapidly even when I have to take a big loss. Doom and gloom merchant.
Page 4 of 4  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com