Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
therhino
23 Jun 20 12:05
| Topic/replies: 19,978 | Blogger: therhino's blog
Liquidity is excellent this week Excited

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 9  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 9 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 329
By:
therhino
When: 24 Jun 20 14:54
Cameron Champ WD due to positive COVID test Scared GMac WD due to caddie testing positive ScaredScared

Don't like how this is going.
By:
therhino
When: 24 Jun 20 15:11
Bryson apparently if he maxes out his swing can now drive the green on the 17th Shocked
By:
system99
When: 24 Jun 20 16:32
Not really tipping these guys although obviously have chance but by a clear margin imo.....

THE TWO BEST VALUE BETS IN THIS ARE.....W/O - Dechambeau/Koepka/Mcllroy/Rahm/Webb/Thomas Market

ROSE - 20/1..................best price normal win-book 28/1

and

Spieth - 40/1................best price normal win-book 45/1
By:
dazmacccccc
When: 24 Jun 20 17:10
did brooks just pull out for some reason?my bet on him just dissapeared,dont see anything online yet
By:
therhino
When: 24 Jun 20 17:14
Koepka WD. Caddie tested positive. How long will we have golf for, will we even make it through this week?
By:
tedstriker
When: 24 Jun 20 17:15
I have had an issue all day on the win market. All my bets disappeared last night, so I have no visibility on my position, but the bets are still there in My Bets and the liabilities I have are affecting my balance. Regarding Brooks if you click on his icon you see all the trading history has gone.
By:
dazmacccccc
When: 24 Jun 20 17:19
ted,same just happened to me just five minutes ago,did you get on to betfair about it?
By:
dazmacccccc
When: 24 Jun 20 17:22
when watney tested positive last week reports said koepka and mcilroy were in close contact with him.
By:
tedstriker
When: 24 Jun 20 17:28

Jun 24, 2020 -- 5:19PM, dazmacccccc wrote:

ted,same just happened to me just five minutes ago,did you get on to betfair about it?

I've been on to them all day, no resolution so far. Starting to get frustrated now. Keep getting told they are looking into it, but having reported it 9 hours ago I think that isn't actually true!

By:
dazmacccccc
When: 24 Jun 20 17:40
if you have open bets which you now want to change because of brooks withdrawal,is there a way of doing it?
By:
Total Bosman
When: 24 Jun 20 18:14
Rumours of even more positives. Jay Monaghan presser at 7pm UK time. I think this might be off.
By:
tedstriker
When: 24 Jun 20 18:16

Jun 24, 2020 -- 6:14PM, Total Bosman wrote:

Rumours of even more positives. Jay Monaghan presser at 7pm UK time. I think this might be off.

Yes I thought that too. I'll not have to worry too much about my unknown liabilities if that is the case.

By:
dave1357
When: 24 Jun 20 19:45
when you have people like koepka and DJ gobbing all over the place, it's hardly surprising that covid is rampant as like it seems a significant minority of americans the simply dgaf.

The whole country is rancid with the virus, can't see this season continuing.
By:
Total Bosman
When: 24 Jun 20 20:19
Word now is Brooks caddie may have been false positive. All very strange. Brooks still seems to have a tee time...
By:
dazmacccccc
When: 24 Jun 20 20:43
whats way you feel this will go bos?on or off
By:
Jack Hacksaw
When: 24 Jun 20 20:54
What is the best way to contact betfair?
By:
Total Bosman
When: 24 Jun 20 20:55
We play on, but they have to be praying for no more Watney scenarios over the weekend. Brooks confirmed WD, Webb too although no word why.
By:
dazmacccccc
When: 24 Jun 20 20:56
im on live chat at the mo,if its about not being able see bets i can post their response here when i get it
By:
Jack Hacksaw
When: 24 Jun 20 21:03
how do you get live chat daz?
By:
dazmacccccc
When: 24 Jun 20 21:04
click help then live chat is at top of page
By:
tedstriker
When: 24 Jun 20 21:09
Live chat market:  We're looking into it right now  2/5, the problem is fixed  100/1  You'll get an email in a couple of hours (which won't happen)  2/1
By:
Jack Hacksaw
When: 24 Jun 20 21:29
Cheers daz,

but all I have when i click is Help Home Help Topics T&C and Contact Us

on the right Facebook message us or Tweet us

Cant find live chat
By:
Jack Hacksaw
When: 24 Jun 20 21:29
Cheers daz,

but all I have when i click is Help Home Help Topics T&C and Contact Us

on the right Facebook message us or Tweet us

Cant find live chat
By:
dazmacccccc
When: 24 Jun 20 21:39
trying to explain the severity of the problem to someone on live chat is impossible,luckily the lay i put up has just got matched but some people are going to get screwed over this.imagine you put up a load of bets thinking if they arent matched that you will re adjust them before the start,now you cant do that,all your bets are locked in without being able to cancel or change them and you cant go backing or laying them at current prices at the risk of having double bets,and people probably have had there money tied up during the period when odds are falling because webb and brooks are out.
By:
tedstriker
When: 24 Jun 20 21:42
At the bottom of the Contact us page should be a grey box saying 'Message us'. I think all those affected need to raise it to increase the profile of the issue. Looks like the tourney is going ahead now, and trading with no sight of liabilities is extremely dangerous. As dazmaccccc said, some people are going to be completely screwed by this.
By:
dazmacccccc
When: 24 Jun 20 21:43
sorry jack.its help then contact us,then click on whichever topic you want help with and "message us" will appear which sends you to live chat
By:
dazmacccccc
When: 24 Jun 20 22:01
i wonder is it a problem for just a few of us or for many,it would be good to hear from others if it is or isnt an issue for them.this is going to sound extreme but i think betfair should void the market as its not possible to trade not knowing whos green or red on your book during the tournament and im sure theres people who will be heading off to work in the morning not knowing what bets they do or dont have on and finally and most importantly it has all been caused by a technical issue on betfairs side of things.
By:
system99
When: 24 Jun 20 22:10
Hello golf forum dwellers, I'M BACK lol, used to be mad into the golf and all the stats stuff,but ain't bothered for 2-3 years now!
Dusted off the old stats n facts books and came up with this huge bunch of no hopers....Good Luck....

Justin Rose
Bubba Watson
Brian Harman
JT Poston
Harry Higgs
Brandt Snedeker
Michael Thompson
Russell Henley
Charley Hoffman
Brendon Todd
Joseph Bramlett
Mark Hubbard
Chris Stroud
Brian Stuard
Wesley Bryan
Kyoung-Hoon Lee
By:
tedstriker
When: 24 Jun 20 22:12
There is a slightly complex solution to get your position. Go to 'My Bets', copy all your bets into Excel, then you can mess around in Excel to list all your bets and lays, and net one against the other. It is a fiddly thing to do, but at least you can work out your exposure and take remedial action where necessary, I felt I needed to do it as my calls seemed to be going nowhere. All unmatched bets should cancel at first tee off, so you should not have exposure to events on the course.
By:
system99
When: 24 Jun 20 22:14
sh1t meant to highlight "a" team, bubba,Harman,Henley and chris stuard
By:
dazmacccccc
When: 24 Jun 20 22:17
what if you had clicked "keep" for your bets and therefore dont cancel once it starts,would that be your own fault or not?
By:
tedstriker
When: 24 Jun 20 22:18

Jun 24, 2020 -- 10:17PM, dazmacccccc wrote:

what if you had clicked "keep" for your bets and therefore dont cancel once it starts,would that be your own fault or not?

Ah yes, then you are up the creek.Hopefully nobody does that!

By:
Llamedos
When: 24 Jun 20 22:21
I have been having problems with the golf markets since before the lockdown, but it really started to get bad when the golf started up again, I have given up trying to get Betfair to do something about it, the last time I tried I followed the procedure of going through chat or whatever it's called, they spent ages looking at it then came back and said it's not something they could deal with but gave me the KYC E mail address and told me to contact them, I did as requested but I keep getting E mails back from the KYC people, which I guess are automated, telling me to contact Betfair on Chat This place is getting an absolute shambles, especially the way they deal with customer services, I just don't bother with them anymore, getting worked up about it is no good for my blood pressure. For one thing this company needs a complete overhaul, it needs to get back to caring about it's customers not priding itself on the next Wizz computer program some geek has come up with.
By:
system99
When: 24 Jun 20 22:25
download this 30 days free seems prob is betfairs site, p/l working fine thru 3rd party
http://www.gruss-software.co.uk/Betting_Assistant/Betting_Assistant.msi
By:
Jack Hacksaw
When: 24 Jun 20 22:40
Thanks a lot Daz, through now....
By:
Hank Hill
When: 24 Jun 20 22:45
Feel bad for Chase Koepka - WD after Monday qualifying-  neither he nor caddie are positive, but practiced with brother and GMAC
By:
system99
When: 24 Jun 20 22:49
actually wouldn't use gruss , costs six a month after 30 but go here https://apps.betfair.com/trading/bet-angel-basic/

just a link from homepage,betfairs app directory.

p.s A big bonus of using 3rd party app which is especially useful in golf is there's no minimum bet! so you can put that 50p on to green up when they've gone big, instead of stupid £2 Wink
By:
Jack Hacksaw
When: 24 Jun 20 23:00
Live Chat...

thank you for your patience, I have got this checked for you and I do apologize there is an issue with this at our end, they are currently working on this to try to get it resolved, at this moment in time I do not have a time of when this might be resolved, to advise one, would be misleading, so sorry
By:
keeping silent
When: 24 Jun 20 23:01
Having a go on Casey ew at 40s . Decent record last 3 years . Good luck all
Page 1 of 9  •  Previous 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 9 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo