|
By:
![]() |
|
By:
I am now thinking on a draw lay
|
|
By:
i tend to f'k my position day 5 so not doing anything until i see pictures now
|
|
By:
When does it start?
|
|
By:
In an hour from now?
|
|
By:
2 hours,3pm i think...im hoping it will be on sky
|
|
By:
Steam,
Are you mad? That is the bet to have today! Only two results likely and a SL win is not one of them! A wicket and SL go out. Cloud cover and SL go out. Rain and SL go out and do not come back do not come back! ( btw I ashley got a tenner on SL at 50. They will for sure go beyond that on the fall of wickets today ). Stick with it man and if you lose it will be a glorious failure! |
|
By:
Steam, if you,ve waited till now why the hell would you get involved again?
|
|
By:
I guess you guys r correct i am just nervous with windies bowling but may be ill just stick to that
|
|
By:
I don't think we are going to get rain btw despite BBC and Met Office forecast's. They are showing up to 70% chance of rain. The BBC Sattelite show's it missing Port of Spain going South.
For sure it will be a long and painful day. I might suggest the only ones enjoying everybody else's misery will be SL layers! |
|
By:
Yr suggests rain early morning amd fair weather throughout the day
|
|
By:
Why don't you just cash out?
|
|
By:
Yeah that i can and i probably will at some stage , that is what i am thinking now should i cash out or see what is in the offing. Diff between a 400 green or a 700 green .
|
|
By:
I had a 400 green on day 2 and now have a 500 red. If that helps you decide
![]() |
|
By:
Hahaha yeah that helps
![]() |
|
By:
I ll wait till 5s on SL and pull the plug
|
|
By:
Absolutely no sign of rain although the sun not bursting through as yet
|
|
By:
|
|
By:
Slogger,
I think we are in for a day of pain even if it is a draw. WI could take 5 wickets in the last session of a 5 day Test Match and nobody would have the right to call it a fix. That is Test Cricket. SL have imho too many runs to score with too few batsmen. There is a new ball due after lunch as well. The game is for the West Indies not to win A draw would be rather fortuitous but not impossible for SL if they can see through the morning session for the loss of perhaps only the night watchman and the men at the crease eat into the new ball. Even an hour off for rain would be game changing for draw backers but it may not come to pass. You have to favour Windies. I just absolutely see no chance in a win for SL So for me every ball will be painful until the the very end. I may well red out but at the moment I just want play to start. I am anxious to the point of insanity. I have a large green draw. I am prepared to take the beating on WI. If SL won I'd be happier than seeing WI win although you want great teams in great matches to break this record. |
|
By:
Some nasty dark clouds approaching the ground
|
|
By:
Agreed T3
This is ridiculous. Dark clouds approaching from the south looking down the Maraval Road. I am getting a stiffy just looking at them! |
|
By:
TMI |
|
By:
Good grief Scotland have scored over 360 and there are 5 balls to go against England!
England are 1.74! That sounds like a decent bet to me! |
|
By:
371-5
England are 1.72 |
|
By:
This is it, the last day to completely feck up and give away the green you have had for 3 days..
|
|
By:
Det - I feel for you. I too could have ended up in big pooh twice in this Test laying the draw too high and averaging down, yet when I step back I have to ask myself why. Answer:- the fear of loss (on the most likely outcome) coupled with greed - my 'need' to make at least a modest return from several days of effort.
My first trade was a small back of the draw in the high teens. I came unstuck micro-trading around 7.6,got caught out by the weather and then averaged down almost to evens. Levelled up in the 5s but got very over-exposed again, saved only by an early SL wicket. Stupid way for me to trade, similar to backing odds on. My more disciplined style is to back high odds on one outcome and wait for opportunities to back either or both of the remaining options. I also had a few quid on SL yesterday in the 30s right up to 50 but laid it all off in the low teens to below 10. WI have traded at odds against yet I haven't had a direct punt on them - despite this they are a modest green with a much smaller green on the draw. But how the hell have I ended up with a modest red on SL from a back at 50? If I hadn't been so bothered about "jam today" I could have simply backed the draw in the teens for a modest stake then done the same with SL, then covered WI at 1.5s upwards and gone green above evens. Indirectly that's what I must have done, yet I don't have massive greens left on SL nor the draw, which feels like a bit of a blunder. So I'm grateful to escape unscathed yet annoyed that I risked my entire bank on the kind of match I always used to make good money on using my "safe-and-patient" approach, back in the days when I didn't feel the 'need' to prematurely mitigate the possible loss of the initial bets. Psychology is a strange thing indeed. |
|
By:
Lankans starting with a nightwatchman this morning, makes it trickier to bet on
|
|
By:
bit of rain falling
|
|
By:
C'mon!
|
|
By:
red button available,just watching smith and warner crying first
![]() |
|
By:
in for an exciting last day!
|
|
By:
all 3 results possible and a threat of rain
|
|
By:
how many can big shannon bowl before he gasses
|
|
By:
draw going crazy
|
|
By:
haha, mental stuff!
|
|
By:
Sun is poking through but there are dark clouds to the South. Just need them to drift up over the ground
! |
|
By:
punish the market terry!
|
|
By:
as i thought, but not worth risking as i had too much at stake.
|
|
By:
Lanka with a batter approaching 100 and a tailender out there, suspect the runs wont be flowing yet
|
|
By:
ive greened all roung most of it on lanks,only small stakes though
|