Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 28465 comments are related to the topic:
TRUMP

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 7 of 712  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... | 712 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 28,465
By:
InsiderTrader
When: 27 Aug 17 13:13
Different system in America.

The President is voted in by a majority of electors and is given the power to pardon for the good of the nation.

It stops liberal judges taking matters into their own hands.
By:
dave1357
When: 27 Aug 17 13:18

Aug 27, 2017 -- 12:40PM, InsiderTrader wrote:


Dictatorships generally do not have free and fair elections.Trump has done the right thing to Pardon someone who is 85 and has spent their life defending the American people.Liberal judges probably disagree.


He urinated on the constitution that is the foundation of American freedom.  A policeman who ignores the law and the constitution is a traitor.  Trump could be impeached just for this one act.

By:
lfc1971
When: 27 Aug 17 13:19
He hasn't broken any law.
By:
lfc1971
When: 27 Aug 17 13:22
If you use that definition of a traitor, there are millions of them in America , and Britain.
Of course Obama pardoned a traitor who released military secrets.
That was reprehensible in itself .
By:
lfc1971
When: 27 Aug 17 13:25
ps what part of the constitution did he 'urinate  ' on ?
By:
InsiderTrader
When: 27 Aug 17 13:55
dave1357
27 Aug 17 13:18
Joined: 05 Sep 10 | Topic/replies: 5,679 | Blogger: dave1357's blog

Aug 27, 2017 -- 12:40PM, InsiderTrader wrote:

Dictatorships generally do not have free and fair elections.Trump has done the right thing to Pardon someone who is 85 and has spent their life defending the American people.Liberal judges probably disagree.

He urinated on the constitution that is the foundation of American freedom.  A policeman who ignores the law and the constitution is a traitor.  Trump could be impeached just for this one act.


You clearly have no idea what you are talking about if you think Trump could be impeached for using his Presidential pardon to free a patriot.
By:
dave1357
When: 27 Aug 17 16:38
"free"? he isn't incarcerated

And a law officer who refuses to uphold the constitution is not a patriot.  He is a traitor.

https://www.bloomberg.com/view/articles/2017-08-23/arpaio-pardon-would-show-contempt-for-constitution

And there would be only one remedy for Trump's disrespect: impeachment.
By:
InsiderTrader
When: 27 Aug 17 16:53
He was to be sentenced soon.

Good luck getting him impeached for this.

The anti-Trumpers really are scraping the bottom of barrel if this is all they have got left to try and impeach him with.
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 27 Aug 17 19:44
Obstructing the course of justice!

Will he pardon Flynn and Manafort?

Is he trying to buy their silence by the pardon for the redneck sheriff?


Also why would the Democrats want to get rid of Chump?

He is impotent. What legislation has he passed or will he pass? The Republicans could be routed in the mid terms. Ponce is far more dangerous as President. He is proper sick God Squad!

Be careful what you wish for. Give me Chump any day and the Bozo's who follow him. As Bannon says they are clowns. Nice to see so many of his supporters on here by the way, paid or unpaid as it happens!

If things get bad we can always call on Jack Bauer!
By:
STUDYFORM
When: 27 Aug 17 19:54

Aug 27, 2017 -- 1:13PM, InsiderTrader wrote:


Different system in America.The President is voted in by a majority of electors and is given the power to pardon for the good of the nation.It stops liberal judges taking matters into their own hands.


You have a (annoying) habit of twisting facts, IT.
The MAJORITY of electors (65,813,316) voted for Clinton
The SMALLER vote (62,984,825) was for Trump.
Yet you make it seem an overwhelming victory for him!

Every article about Arpaio - except for from Fox news (surprise, surprise) is damning of the fact that he was pardoned.
Surely not EVERY journalist has an axe to grind. Maybe they're just correct!
Maybe this isn't a Leftist conspiracy!
Maybe Trump is a nutjob and does things wrong!
The fact that the bloke is 85 is of NO consequence, it might just mean he got away (quite literally) with murder for years.

By:
STUDYFORM
When: 27 Aug 17 19:58

Aug 27, 2017 -- 11:00AM, InsiderTrader wrote:


WD,No I do not get paid. Why do you? Does Dave?Dave,I think your opinion would change very quickly if an illegal immigrant chopped up a family member or you had to hide in a basement until 5am as police shot 4 terrorists dead.


As you say, an ILLEGAL immigrant.
I suspect your attitudes might be likewise altered if ANY immigrant saved a family member from being chopped up by a crazed druggie or rescued you from a basement in a shoot-out.

In any event - there is a world of difference between ILLEGAL and LEGAL immigration....

Isn't there?

By:
STUDYFORM
When: 27 Aug 17 20:03
I just do not understand why the massed defence, support and love for Trump.
No matter who or where the dissenting voices or articles about him are, you say he's done the right thing!!!!!

Not possible.

Is it?

Has Trump done ANYTHING wrong in your opinion?

Or is it all just lies?
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 27 Aug 17 20:19
So did more people vote for Chump than Crooked Shrillary?
By:
stickyvicky
When: 27 Aug 17 20:28

Aug 27, 2017 -- 8:19PM, Whisperingdeath wrote:


So did more people vote for Chump than Crooked Shrillary?


That's the whole point of the electoral college vote system, it's there to prevent mass urbanizations like New York and San Francisco out-voting less sparsely populated rural areas like the mid west.

By:
STUDYFORM
When: 27 Aug 17 20:28
I have no desperation for anything of the sort.
I don't really care, Being a Brit, I'm not American. My reasons for saying anything on here is merely to cut through the unbridled nonsense people with one view on everything seem to perpetuate.

The only tantrum seen here in the last 1/2 an hour is yours.

I fully understand why Trump is president and how come he won the election, but the way it's put across is twisted. MOST of the electorate did NOT vote for him.
I don't think IT needs YOUR help. But in any case, 49% Clinton and 46% Trump - no matter how you put it, is NOT a "majority of the electorate".

Feel free to ignore the rest of what I wrote in favour of your constant boring garbage about why Trump is great and how Immigrants are all terrorists and how it's ALL the fault of "the Left" - even thought they're not in power anywhere.
Noted, is the need to make your 1st post on this thread a pop at me (in the 3rd person again - how many times do I have to tell you lot?).
Has it got you all excited, Torquemada?
By:
STUDYFORM
When: 27 Aug 17 20:32
Militant loonies like antifa.....
picking on these poor innocent KKK members and Neo-Nazis gong about their daily business bothering no-one
LaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
STUDYFORM
When: 27 Aug 17 20:36
If that's the case. Then your pop at me was a bit arbitrary, isn't it.
On the basis that I hadn't actually posted anything that was inaccurate.

So which are you then, Troll or Stalker?
By:
Torquemada
When: 27 Aug 17 20:36
KKK and Neo Nazis? Absolutely despicable low life's the lot of them. I have no problem criticising them at all.
By:
STUDYFORM
When: 27 Aug 17 20:38
So given that antifa is 'ANTI FASCIST' and exists to oppose those reprehensible groups, how are they the militant loonies?
By:
STUDYFORM
When: 27 Aug 17 20:40
Yet you feel the need to argue with something you fundamentally agree with?
Because I wrote it.
Weird that.
By:
STUDYFORM
When: 27 Aug 17 20:45
If they'd been around in the 30's maybe things would have been different.
imo, they fight their side against people who LOVE to be fought against and encourage it to promote themselves.

So, no I don't think their thuggery is worse than that which they oppose.
By:
Torquemada
When: 27 Aug 17 20:46
I don't agree with you at all, Studyform. You are incapable of seeing the other side of an argument and appear in blind denial of facts. You also resort to abuse at the drop of a hat, yet hypocritically berate others for much milder jibes. In short, as I've said before, I think you are very childish.
By:
STUDYFORM
When: 27 Aug 17 20:49
As I said every time we have any crossing of paths....

you ALWAYS insult me first.
As for blind denial of facts. No, there isn't any of that that I can see. What facts have I denied?
What abuse, btw?

You only posted on this thread to have a pop at me - again.
By:
dave1357
When: 27 Aug 17 20:50

Aug 27, 2017 -- 8:49PM, Torquemada wrote:


So setting cars alight, public vandalism, intimidation, and smashing shop windows and generally terrorising normal people all whilst wearing balaclavas is "fighting their side" is it?


The law doesn't matter, the president can pardon them.

By:
STUDYFORM
When: 27 Aug 17 20:54
If I don't carry this on, you'll think you "won" some great argument. If I do, I'll have to spend the next hour or so debating with a fool.

A bit of a no-win situation for me.

Antifa, as far as I'm aware, only ever turn up to oppose far right rallies.
I don't think they don't generally go round doing the stuff you're saying they do. But, I can't say for sure.
By:
STUDYFORM
When: 27 Aug 17 21:05
See what I mean?

You join in, out of context - Or have you read and understood the whole thread?

Your first post starts: Just when you thought the thread couldn't get any more childish, we hear the pitter-patter of tiny feet and in storms Studyform having one of his tantrums.


Then, As I asked; What facts have I denied?

I see no vitriol from me. Where is it?
You may be more hurtful, but only in your head. otherwise - er no, not really.

So, now I've decided it is definitely the latter - you can now carry on alone with the fool's debate and pretend you won something I couldn't give a crap about.
Perhaps you'll net another person who ought to know better if you stick around long enough
By:
Torquemada
When: 27 Aug 17 21:15
And, just so we get the facts straight as you have falsely accused me twice now, that was not my first post on this thread. Everything is not always about you, you know!
By:
InsiderTrader
When: 28 Aug 17 09:23
Donald J Trump won a huge majority in the EC.

He campaigned in the states that decide the EC that decides the election.

There were millions of voters not placed in non-swing states where the turnout was low.

What is the point of Trump campaigning to pick up millions of votes in states like New York and California when he could never win the EC votes?

HRC failed in the states where actual campaigning took place.

Trump won them all.

He is a winner. She is a LOSER.
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 28 Aug 17 09:43
Gold Star and Tick for Big Donny!

He is stil a Chump who does not know how to govern!

He makes his wife's flesh crawl

and he is a Liar!

He has not repealed Obamacare

He has not built The Wall

and the Mexicans will not pay.

He has not reformed taxation

He has not introduced any legislation to make America Great

But these Bozo's like Insider Trader think he is very fine, just like the Nazis and White Supremacists!
By:
lfc1971
When: 28 Aug 17 10:05
Much like brexit it will take time to make America great again, and the same applies to Britain.
the mistakes of the last 30 or more years have to be reversed and stopped the damage done has been so great.
electing Trump and voting Brexit is a good start.
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 28 Aug 17 10:35
what do you think Chump will achieve lfc?

What do you think he will do to make America great again?
By:
lfc1971
When: 28 Aug 17 10:41
Well wd , people living in a country should never worry about making that country great..that`s too much trouble.

Let some other country take on the burden of greatness should they wish. Trump understands this fundamentally but it takes time and caution to unravel.
By:
lfc1971
When: 28 Aug 17 10:45
Trump is merely trying to get other countries to understand their own responsibilities, their own obligations to create a free and easy society.
That`s not easy, they don`t like to hear that.
By:
InsiderTrader
When: 28 Aug 17 12:17
Trump must stand and win again in 2020.

If not the Globalists will take back control and our hopes and dreams of world made up nation states who all get along will be over as the multinational unelected organisations like the UN, World Bank, EU, NAU etc merge and takeover.

The merging of nations by the pushing and pushing and pushing of uncontrolled immigration will continue. Destroy the nation states and there will be no way to stop them.

Trump and Brexit our the hope.

Weak minded leftists and the globalist banks and unelected elites are our fear.
By:
Torquemada
When: 28 Aug 17 12:25
Yes, I agree with most of that, IT, but Trump is in his 70s after all - and the relentless pressure he under from the loony left and MSM would take a toll on anybody. As I said though, the weak-minded lefties will get their comeupPENCE if they're not careful. LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
stickyvicky
When: 28 Aug 17 12:45
Some interesting Snopes reading Dave1357

Fact check site Snopes.com confirms that conservative site truthdivision.com's claim that the National debt of the US has dropped $102 billion since Trumps inauguration is true after all.

But get this,
Jared Bernstein, a senior fellow at the Center on Budget and Policy Priorities and former economic adviser to Vice President Joe Biden, dismissed any claims that President Trump is responsible:   Laugh

http://www.snopes.com/national-debt-trump/
By:
STUDYFORM
When: 28 Aug 17 13:14
Torquemada:

Pathetic desperation from the loony left
The loony left's desperation
the loony left.....the weak-minded lefties
.

inaccurate response accusing me of constantly praising Trump (something I wouldn't do as he has too many faults)

InsiderTrader  • August 28, 2017 12:17 PM BST 
Trump must stand and win again in 2020. etc etc blah blah....
Yes, I agree with most of that, IT, but Trump is in his 70s after all - and the relentless pressure he under from the loony left and MSM would take a toll on anybody. As I said though, the weak-minded lefties will get their comeupPENCE if they're not careful.



Criticising 'antifa' but not the Nazi who killed a woman at the same rally.

And, just so we get the facts straight as you have falsely accused me twice now, that was not my first post on this thread. Everything is not always about you, you know!
Where was there an earler post? Seriously, I seem to be missing it. Was that a little lie?
And while we're at it- as I've asked 3 times now. What facts have I blindly denied?

So from nowhere posting a little rant at me - for no reason than you're obsessed with 'the left' - then ignoring questions - then utter hypocrisy.

You've got honesty (and several other) issues, pal.
By:
InsiderTrader
When: 28 Aug 17 13:18
No one can deny that the Trump and Brexit movements along with some strong East European Nations is the only hope against the merging of national states.

We are heading towards a world of unelected technocratic government by the elites and the idiots on the left either cannot see it or actually want it.
By:
cooperman
When: 28 Aug 17 13:26
Which national state was the USA merging with before Trump took office? Remind me. Crazy
By:
InsiderTrader
When: 28 Aug 17 13:33
More powers were being given up to international bodies such as the TPP and the Paris Accord.

Also millions and millions and millions of migrants with the plan to reach a tipping so they will vote for more and more.

Trump got them out of the international agreements and ICE are rooting out illegals.
Page 7 of 712  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | ... | 712 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com