Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 28465 comments are related to the topic:
TRUMP

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 6 of 712  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 712 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 28,465
By:
InsiderTrader
When: 26 Aug 17 17:03
*not going to be happy
By:
dave1357
When: 26 Aug 17 19:01
no one should be happy at that pardon.  A policeman who ignores the law?  I hope the court ignores Trumps pardon and sends Arpaio to jail.
By:
dave1357
When: 26 Aug 17 19:02

Aug 26, 2017 -- 9:47AM, terry mccann wrote:

he not the same guy btw,so what part of the 30 suicides etc don't you believe dave?

We shouldn’t have to tell anyone not to believe this claptrap, but we will anyway.

By:
kevdartsking
When: 26 Aug 17 19:10
The liberal left have gone over board bring down nelsons Col and all the statutes that's suites my agenda what about Oliver Cromwell persecuting the Catholics what about ....were does it end for good or for bad
By:
kevdartsking
When: 26 Aug 17 19:11
The worlds gone mad
By:
InsiderTrader
When: 26 Aug 17 20:26
The left want Policemen jailed and statues ripped down.

Unacceptable to most normal hard working people.
By:
InsiderTrader
When: 26 Aug 17 20:29
They would rather jail a policemen than go after illegal immigrants.

Let 'human rights' be used to stop deportations that cause things like Barcelona.
By:
STUDYFORM
When: 26 Aug 17 21:22
Please.
Insider Trader.
Loads of people have asked and you haven't (anywhere I've seen) answered in any way.
Are you being paid to spread the Right-wing message on forums?
Have you an interest in keeping the anti-left momentum going?
Are you somehow more involved than just with passing interest?
By:
dave1357
When: 26 Aug 17 21:49

Aug 26, 2017 -- 2:29PM, InsiderTrader wrote:

They would rather jail a policemen than go after illegal immigrants.Let 'human rights' be used to stop deportations that cause things like Barcelona.

Criminal Contempt of Court.  If policemen don't do what judges tell them there is no law.  If you support this pardon, you say that you also have contempt for the rule of law. 

The next time you whine about antifa protestors doing something or other, I will remind you that you have contempt for the rule of law, so you have no basis to complain.

By:
InsiderTrader
When: 26 Aug 17 22:58
Studyform,

No. I am not 'right wing'. I believe in liberal policies of freedom of expression for all, free markets, low taxes and strong borders.

No. Apart from being appauled by what their agenda is doing to the western world.

Not 'more involved' apart from what I said above.
By:
InsiderTrader
When: 26 Aug 17 23:02
Dave,

Do you agree with judges ruling over democratically elected governments they cannot deport people that then go on to plot to murder people?

Do you agree that there is an issue with 'human rights' and that well paid lawyers might put our lives in danger?

Or are you happy for this things to continue as part of living in a big city?
By:
dave1357
When: 26 Aug 17 23:27
Don't see what that has to do with Arpaio.  He ignored the law.  He is a dirty cop.  He has tarnished law enforcement and put them at risk.

I will say that I am not in the least bothered about terrorism.  It represents a miniscule additional risk.  Anyone who foams at the mouth about it is as your crowd like to say a "snowflake"
By:
InsiderTrader
When: 26 Aug 17 23:54
So you agree that 'human rights' of criminals should be more important than the lives of hard working innocent people?

You think what happened in Barcelona was acceptable and you are 'not in the least bothered' about it?
By:
stickyvicky
When: 27 Aug 17 01:18
Can someone explain how Obama was President 8 years and there wasn't single a word in the news about white supremacist violence for the last 8 years ?
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 27 Aug 17 04:59

InsiderTrader
26 Aug 17 20:26

The left want Policemen jailed and statues ripped down.

Unacceptable to most normal hard working people.

Bring back Jack Bauer! He will deal the left!
By:
dave1357
When: 27 Aug 17 08:23
Insider Trader if you choose to live your life cowering from terrorism, that is up to you. I don't.

Once again what has  'human rights' of criminals got to do with Arpaio?  Do you think his human rights were abused?
By:
Whisperingdeath
When: 27 Aug 17 09:16

InsiderTrader
26 Aug 17 22:58

Studyform,

No. I am not 'right wing'. I believe in liberal policies of freedom of expression for all, free markets, low taxes and strong borders.

No. Apart from being appauled by what their agenda is doing to the western world.

Not 'more involved' apart from what I said above.

Do you get paid for writing?
By:
cooperman
When: 27 Aug 17 09:36
It's more convenient for people of that ilk to ignore the fact that someone convicted and facing a jail sentence was pardoned by Trump and change the subject. As for an independent judicial system being able to overrule the Government, that is the essential basis for a Democracy and has been since the Magna Carta. There are even influences in the American Bill of Rights but Trump wants to negate those rights by issuing pardons to convicted criminals.(if they're part of his gang).
By:
lfc1971
When: 27 Aug 17 10:24
It is legal for the president to pardon someone , therefore it has nothing to do with the judges or Magna Carta.
By:
lfc1971
When: 27 Aug 17 10:26
It doesn't matter if someone is a ' convicted criminal' , if there is no conviction there is no need for a pardon.
By:
lfc1971
When: 27 Aug 17 10:35
What is Magna Carta ? well the judges do not say what is the law.
For  500 years the English law is what the English parliament says is the law.
By:
lfc1971
When: 27 Aug 17 10:40
If people don't like the presidents judgement as to who who he pardon's.
Then they can elect someone else.
That's democracy.
By:
terry mccann
When: 27 Aug 17 10:47
get your heads around this then "a race war and a civil war are being incited by the US political establishment and Deep State opponents of Donald Trump in order to forment violence towards Trumps removal from the white house.the events in Charlottesville together
with Russia-Gate are being used as a "defining moment of crisis" and a pretext to justify Trumps overthrow.
turning American streets into war zones.
By:
lfc1971
When: 27 Aug 17 10:49
as for coopermans assertion of an independent judicial system being able to overrule the government as being an essential principle of democracy ?
No that is the opposite of democracy , parliament makes the law, not the judges.
By:
InsiderTrader
When: 27 Aug 17 11:00
WD,

No I do not get paid. Why do you? Does Dave?

Dave,

I think your opinion would change very quickly if an illegal immigrant chopped up a family member or you had to hide in a basement until 5am as police shot 4 terrorists dead.
By:
terry mccann
When: 27 Aug 17 11:05
too busy fighting amongst yourselves to see what really is going on,o well.
By:
lfc1971
When: 27 Aug 17 11:11
If course it's important to look at who the president pardons .
Obama commuted the sentence of Oscar Lopez Rivera , leader of a Marxist Leninist militant group that used terrorism in the US.
The group commited more than a hundred bombings in the US and were responsible for many deaths.
By:
lfc1971
When: 27 Aug 17 11:12
Now I suggest the leftists should shut up about who Trump pardons.
By:
dave1357
When: 27 Aug 17 11:47

Aug 27, 2017 -- 5:00AM, InsiderTrader wrote:

WD,No I do not get paid. Why do you? Does Dave?Dave,I think your opinion would change very quickly if an illegal immigrant chopped up a family member or you had to hide in a basement until 5am as police shot 4 terrorists dead.

That isn't going to happen to me - has it happened to you?  Not being scared of terrorists is an aspect of defeating them.  And I repeat, what has it got to do with Arpaio? He ignored the constitution and ignored the courts who said that what he was doing was unconstitutional.  He is the absolute essence of the people you claim to oppose.  Unless you actually don't care about law and order and have more sinister preferences.

By:
InsiderTrader
When: 27 Aug 17 11:56
Happened to family members in Cambrils. Stuck in basement fearing for their lives.

You only hear about the 16 dead.

Even then you never hear their names beyond a day or two.

Every attack may kill afew people, afew more lose limbs, but many thousands are caught up in them.

Attacks are so random.

Can you even remember have many children died in Manchester Arena bomb?
By:
lfc1971
When: 27 Aug 17 12:02
It is Trumps decision as president to pardon Arpaio, a good decision imo
If people like Dave disagree , then elect someone else in 4 years time.
By:
lfc1971
When: 27 Aug 17 12:04
very selfish of Dave to say because he hasn't affected by terrorism to him it is of no concern.
By:
lfc1971
When: 27 Aug 17 12:05
not being scared of terrorists ? every sensitive person should be.
By:
cooperman
When: 27 Aug 17 12:34
Some Trump supporters are following his lead when defending his behaviour by mentioning something someone else has done as a way of deflecting attention away from the point in discussion. Quite a few USA Presidents have issued pardons but the thread is entitled TRUMP, is it not?

If you are accused of breaking the law, you will find it is an Independent Judicial System that determines your guilt or innocence. If the Government tries to implement a law it is that same system that will decide if what the Government is trying to implement is just or unjust, as has happened on numerous occasions.

Countries that do not have an Independent Judicial System are not democratic, they are Dictatorships.
By:
InsiderTrader
When: 27 Aug 17 12:40
Dictatorships generally do not have free and fair elections.

Trump has done the right thing to Pardon someone who is 85 and has spent their life defending the American people.

Liberal judges probably disagree.
By:
lfc1971
When: 27 Aug 17 12:49
Trump hasn't broken the law , at  least not in this case, so that's nonsense from cooperman.
Also we are not trying to deflect from Trump pardoning  Arpaio, i says it was a good thing imo
By:
lfc1971
When: 27 Aug 17 12:51
And the  again it is fair to look at who Obama pardoned , presumably those Obama supporters , and leftists  can understand that .
By:
lfc1971
When: 27 Aug 17 12:53
I think also , in most court cases it is a jury that desides who is guilty or not guilty. Not the judge.
By:
lfc1971
When: 27 Aug 17 12:56
Any democratically elected government can pass any law it wishes through parliament , that is the very nature of democracy.
Nothing to do with the judges .
By:
lfc1971
When: 27 Aug 17 13:00
Charles 1st tried to use the defence in his trial that what the court was doing was illegal.
He was informed that " English law is what the English parliament says is the law"
and that was that.
Page 6 of 712  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | ... | 712 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com