Forums
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 28465 comments are related to the topic:
TRUMP

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 8 of 712  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | 712 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 28,465
By:
STUDYFORM
When: 28 Aug 17 13:37
IT - You're starting to get worse.
Also I suspect, not being honest about your agenda.

I don't recall seeing you post on any other topic.
If you have it wouldn't be very often.

But  idiots on the left and Weak minded leftists seem to be what you major in.

There's a whole VERY BORING gang of you, preaching to the converted and telling each other you're quite clever really.

Incidentally, if you think that Left-Wing policy (around the world) encompasses a love for Globalisation you're either deluded or Lying.
Conservatism/Republicanism is what has caused Globalisation.
Does your 'non-elected elite' include the royal family?

You - without any doubt - have some sort of agenda. As so many people have pointed out.

Do you really think posting non-stop stuff; in praise of Trump and Brexit and being anti-left, will achieve anything at all????
By:
InsiderTrader
When: 28 Aug 17 13:43
Studyform,

You like to attack the poster personally rather than address what they are actually saying.

Is this because you have no answers? I suspect so.

In terms of handing over powers to unelected officials I think you will find generally the left are keener to do it.

In the Brexit debate they suggested that the unelected EU protects workers rights. Strange they think our own elected government cannot do that and we need a unelected technocrat to do it for us.

But they do. They say it protects workers from an elected UK government carrying out manifesto promises.
By:
STUDYFORM
When: 28 Aug 17 13:59
How many times and ways can you say the same thing.
You've had every answer there is to give, from loads of people.
It wouldn't help if I could give the true answer to life, the universe and everything, would it?
Why do my answers help? Or yours? Or anyone else's, the 100th time they share them with their virtual buddies?
Yet, next day - there's just more of the same.
Group delving into the minutiae of political news - which in itself is slanted, depending on where it comes from, just to be anti-left or pro-right, or anti Muslim or anti BBC or whatever else goes on, on here, is boring.

I'd like to see (or not see) all the political crap (and it IS crap) back on the politics forum and the chit chat forum for everything else, as it used to be.

People who bang on about politics and nothing else - Almost all saying the same stuff btw - because they have NOTHING else to talk about are this forum's biggest problem.
By:
lfc1971
When: 28 Aug 17 14:07
I don't see how someone posting on one topic stops someone from posting on another topic .
By:
STUDYFORM
When: 28 Aug 17 14:15
nor do I lfc.

But it seems to. Or at least there are people who use this forum who post almost exclusively about politics.

There IS a politics forum - this is chit chat. The politics takeover has made people leave the forum.
(I know at least 2 people personally who used to frequent it and now just think its a waste of time).
By:
casemoney
When: 28 Aug 17 14:16
"Anybody defending him isn't quite the full ticket."

He is not the Full Ticket himself Laugh
By:
casemoney
When: 28 Aug 17 14:23
People Going on About Him starting WW3 ? As far as I am Aware it is not Don Launching  Missiles on a Regular Basis ...

A couple of MOABs  and Bunker Busters would soon sort Jung out.
By:
lfc1971
When: 28 Aug 17 14:35
Studyform, it's ok, we are not likely to run out of pages on chitchat?
By:
cooperman
When: 28 Aug 17 14:35
Ask a simple question, which national state was the USA merging with, prior to Trump taking office?
By:
lfc1971
When: 28 Aug 17 14:37
I don't see how people can complain about there being no new topics , if they leave because there are no new topics .
we can all start a new topic , it's strange  how interesting uninteresting things can become .
By:
Torquemada
When: 28 Aug 17 14:40
If anyone leaves I'll start a topic about it. Laugh
By:
Torquemada
When: 28 Aug 17 14:44
Threads like this is what Chit Chat is all about. It makes me laugh how pompous and childish grown men act on an Internet forum - you can almost see them stamping their little feet. LaughLaughLaugh
By:
Torquemada
When: 28 Aug 17 14:46
"This is MY forum and you'll act how I say or I'll throw a hissy fit and start writing in bold letters." LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
STUDYFORM
When: 28 Aug 17 14:58
I don't have a page 2, using live view its all on 1 page.
Still the "denial" thing. Not answering the question I asked 3 times!

I think you're a bit deluded - either that or you just write random words without checking their meaning or syntax (look it up).
I saw no earlier post from you, you still ignore virtually every word that's written in question or ctiticism.
As for personal attack. you are the absolute master. (nice to be good at something, eh?)

This forum is now fairly awful - you, Torquemada, are a small part of the reason and you do nothing practical to make it any good.

It's not my forum - it used to be a forum LOADS of people would use, maybe 10 times the number there are now.
People like you used the politics forum, but there weren't enough others like you to argue with or start on.

Feel free to pick the words you understand the words you understand best to respond and to ignore anything you don't think you can answer.............

.............................. AGAIN.
By:
STUDYFORM
When: 28 Aug 17 15:03

Aug 22, 2017 -- 1:28PM, Torquemada wrote:

He'll definitely be gone in 41 months - or possibly 89.  The fact is if the election was rerun tomorrow Trump would win by an even bigger margin - anyone who believes otherwise is either deluded or just brainwashed by the constant BS churned out daily on MSM.

Oh THIS ^^^^^

Flies in the face of:
How unfortunate, Studyform, in the time it took you to bang out that inaccurate response accusing me of constantly praising Trump (something I wouldn't do as he has too many faults)
You just make stuff up so you can write argumentative garbage directed at anyone you perceive to be a 'leftie'.

By:
STUDYFORM
When: 28 Aug 17 15:06
So, if I understand you - admittedly not easy - you don't support/praise Trump, you just object to anyone who doesn't.
By:
InsiderTrader
When: 28 Aug 17 15:07

cooperman
28 Aug 17 14:35
Joined: 27 Apr 07 | Topic/replies: 8,180 | Blogger: cooperman's blog
Ask a simple question, which national state was the USA merging with, prior to Trump taking office?

In what sense?

People would not claim that all the states of the EU having 'merged' yet.

It is a slippery slope slowly giving more and more powers to the unelected elites.

For instance TPP would have given powers to unelected officials. As does the Paris Accord.
By:
Torquemada
When: 28 Aug 17 15:12
Oh you found it at last. Well done, that must have been galling for you! LMAO at your attempt to
put some positive spin on your embarrassment - or are you so deluded Studyform that you believe anything that doesn't exicitly criticise Trump must be in support of him?

It wouldn't surprise me to be honest, the loony left are like that.
By:
Torquemada
When: 28 Aug 17 15:19
A master at the personal attack? Well, thank you but your praise is unwarranted. I wish I could return the compliment, but having a meltdown and calling me the four-letter C word or T word doesn't really make it to master level - more like playground level. LaughLaughLaugh
By:
STUDYFORM
When: 28 Aug 17 15:25
I'm embarrassed?
I don't think so.
I just want to get what you're actually trying to say....

So Trump is wrong - but MSN is more wrong, the loony left is to blame for everything and despite stuff like this:
The loony left's desperation for Trump to fail at all costs would be laughable if the consequences were not so serious.

Is you head so full of stuff about "the left" there's no room for anything else?
You really should stop trying to correct people who are far brighter than yourself, you know.

Much as you deserve it and it much as it applies I'm not going to call you the C word.
I don't even know what the T word is, but it seems to have left a mark.

See if you can remember ever posting anything that wasn't about the 'loony left'
And YOU tell ME it's playground level.
By:
Torquemada
When: 28 Aug 17 15:33
I'm quite content to let others reading this thread make their own minds up about who is the smarter. Happy
By:
Torquemada
When: 28 Aug 17 15:39
And to answer your question as you seem so perplexed at how anybody could think Trump isn't a great president but not constantly foam at the mouth in criticising him - like it or not he won and he's president. I ain't ecstatic about it but consider everyone's interests would be best served in giving him a chance - a whole lot of folks DO like him after all. If he's crap vote him out next time, but doing your damnedest to cause civil unrest benefits nobody.
By:
Torquemada
When: 28 Aug 17 15:42
And before you get on your high horse and go into red-faced apoplexy again, when I say "doing your damnedest to cause civil unrest" I mean the loony left like ANTIFA, not you personally.
By:
Torquemada
When: 28 Aug 17 15:49
Have you gone? Or are you writing another massively long rant again?
By:
cooperman
When: 28 Aug 17 15:50
Still can't answer a simple question regarding the completely inaccurate statement in your 13:18 post. As for your premise that "no one can deny", shouldn't it be, 'in my opinion'? Crazy
By:
STUDYFORM
When: 28 Aug 17 15:51
You don't know how wrong you are. about SO much. (Especially the Mastermind thing).

all this:

Pathetic desperation from the loony left
The loony left's desperation
the loony left.....the weak-minded lefties.

from various posts, all by you, was all aimed at antifa? hmmmm OK, if you say so.

Not claiming to be clever is about the only thing you've got right.
By:
Mr Eboue
When: 28 Aug 17 15:52
From the BBC website.

All of these are facts so please don't cry 'fake news'.

Hires a new communications director called Anthony Scaramucci

Press secretary Sean Spicer quits in protest. Says he's happy but is fulminating

The Mooch (aka Scaramucci) gives obscene interview to New Yorker magazine

Trump fires his chief of staff, the hapless Reince Priebus (abandoned at Andrews
air force base)

Hires a new one, Gen Kelly, who was the head of homeland security

On Kelly's first day, the president fires the new communications director - Scaramucci has lasted just 10 days - less time than it takes for a pint of milk to go off

He hires a new comms director, his fourth in seven months

He publicly shames his attorney-general, numerous times, but Jeff Sessions clings on

Loses a healthcare bill

Publicly lashes the three Republicans who voted against it, several times

Bans transgender people from the military, via Twitter, without telling the military

Military chiefs say: "Forget it, we don't take orders from tweets; there's a chain of command"

Makes political speech to Scouts aged between 11-18

Claims Scouts leader rang to congratulate him on greatest speech ever made

Scouts leader says there was no such call, and issues statement apologising to Scouts for president's misjudged address

Says the president of Mexico rang to congratulate him on his border policies

Mexican president says no such call ever took place

White House denies the president is a liar, but can't explain the president's claims

Takes days to sign bipartisan sanctions bill and then criticises Congress for making him sign it

Thanks Vladimir Putin for expelling hundreds of American diplomats

Condemns leaks but then says he likes the leaks because it shows people love him

Encourages police officers to be rough with suspects during arrests

Police chiefs condemn statement. White House clarifies that it was a joke

Publicly shames the Republican Senate leader, whom he needs to get anything done, several times

Seems to respond to North Korea by threatening nuclear war

Tells Guam, which has a big US military base which North Korea's leader threatened to attack, that the publicity will help tourism

Chief strategist Steve Bannon contradicts president. Says: "There's no military option in NK"

Threatens Venezuela with a military option

After a neo-Nazi rally in which a woman was killed, the president blames both sides

After backlash, cleans it up. Denounces white supremacists, neo-Nazis and the Ku Klux Klan

Cross at having been forced to do this, erases all of it and reverts to blaming both sides, saying there were "fine people there"

Military high command issue statement condemning all forms of discrimination in thinly veiled attack on commander-in-chief

Promotes his Virginia vineyard when asked if he will - as president - visit Charlottesville

And gets condemnations from Democrats, Republicans, former presidents, world leaders, allies, his own staff, and the Pope.

Publicly shames company bosses who abandon him. There's a mass walkout by execs leading to disbanding of key White House business bodies

Fires Steve Bannon, his chief strategist and architect of Trump victory

Does U-turn on Afghanistan and commits more troops, having repeatedly said he'd pull US forces out

Threatens to close government down if he doesn't get funding for border wall with Mexico

Appeals for unity of American people

Next day lambasts his enemies and critics in highly partisan speech

Day after that appeals for unity again

Pardons ex-Arizona sheriff Joe Arpaio, who had been convicted for defying court order to stop traffic patrols targeting suspected immigrants

The man is mentally ill and will soon be exposed for the criminal he is. Fantastic.
By:
STUDYFORM
When: 28 Aug 17 15:57
Add this: (as previously posted)

He makes his staff present him with good news about himself twice a day. If there aren't enough stories, they have to fill the folder with pictures of him "Looking strong".

He had a cabinet meeting in which before business starts, every person in the room had to give a 30 second speech about why he's great.

He has looked into seeing if it's possible to make his friends, family and self, pardoned in the event it becomes necessary.

A proven pathological liar, too many examples to list.

Even a Republican Senator (Bob Corker) from Tennessee has said he's placing the US in peril.

The thing about the Pershing and Pigs blood etc, is complete fabrication and urban myth, which can be proven anywhere - look at Snopes.

He hasn't passed a single bill through the house or senate yet, let alone within 100 days.

The only thing he's managed to do is get a new supreme court justice (Gorsuch), and he only managed that by changing the system and using the 'nuclear option'.

Concerned about Statues? When Trump tower was built, he was asked by the Historical society to not touch the 2 important statues of great historical value within the building that was on the site until they could be removed. He didn't wait, and ripped the lot down anyway.

In White house briefings any advice has to be on ONE page, with as many pictures and graphs as possible. This by personal request.

He withdrew from the Paris accord.

The list can go on and on.
This isn't "leftie propaganda" before anyone starts all that again.
Everything listed can be verified, feel free to look.

The mad loyalty and fandom of the very strange and stupid man is beyond comprehension.
By:
Mr Eboue
When: 28 Aug 17 15:59
There are none so blind as those who will not see.

If you try to apologise for this horrible creature there really is no hope.

What more does he have to do to convince you he's mentally ill?
By:
Torquemada
When: 28 Aug 17 16:08
Ah, the massively long rant option. Laugh
By:
Mr Eboue
When: 28 Aug 17 16:11
If you don't like facts and your brain isn't capable of processing a few sentences of text I suggest you apply for a job in the Trump cabinet.

You'd fit right in.
By:
Torquemada
When: 28 Aug 17 16:13
Why do you keeping reposting all your stuff BTW? Rather hypocritical don't you think as you're forever haranguing others for clogging up the forum with politics? It's not even as if you can claim a right winger started the thread either! Laugh
By:
terry mccann
When: 28 Aug 17 16:15
well fair enough Mr Ebouse but who would you have to take his place?
By:
lfc1971
When: 28 Aug 17 16:17
Trump is the best leader in the world, at this moment in time.
By:
STUDYFORM
When: 28 Aug 17 16:17

Aug 28, 2017 -- 4:13PM, Torquemada wrote:

Why do you keeping reposting all your stuff BTW? Rather hypocritical don't you think as you're forever haranguing others for clogging up the forum with politics? It's not even as if you can claim a right winger started the thread either!

Do I?
Really?
Or are you making that up?
Do you think I was just writing to you Torquemada? How very 'Trump'
I can post what I want, without your getting your OK. As it happens I was adding to the one above it.

Mr Eboue - There wouldn't be any point in getting a job in the Trump cabinet, unless you told him how great he is every time you see him, you'd get fired.

By:
Mr Eboue
When: 28 Aug 17 16:19
God knows terry.

We think we've got problems in this country (we have) but things are a lot worse in USA.
By:
STUDYFORM
When: 28 Aug 17 16:20
I couldn't give a toss about wings, I'm not an aeroplane.

You're the one with the obsession.
By:
Torquemada
When: 28 Aug 17 16:20
Oh, I see, you can post what you want but nobody else can. Glad we cleared that up! LaughLaughLaughLaughLaugh
By:
STUDYFORM
When: 28 Aug 17 16:21
And I said that where?
Don't you get fed up with making stuff up?
By:
Torquemada
When: 28 Aug 17 16:25
"I'm the one with the obsession" says the man with 17000 posts to my 1900. LaughHappyHappy You're like the gift that just keeps giving! LaughLaugh
Page 8 of 712  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | ... | 712 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com