Results for tag: zero
Posted by: zerohype on Oct 5, 2012 at 11:27:49 AM
Hi Everyone, What an absolute stinker we're having at the moment with the Dutch of The Day. Never let it be said I fanny my results or hype any systems which aren't performing well. I run football and horse racing systems which double there entire bank every six months, and this DOTD bet is really isn't in form right now. After some discussion with my colleague last night we've added some extra vital filters in to the selection process, and we're positive these will be the changes required to improve the results. I'll be back with my next advised bet after the 15th October now as I'll be out the country until then. So expect some real changes, and until I'm 1005 satisfied we can make steady growth each month you won't hear me shouting about this blog tip! As soon as we hit...
Posted by: zerohype on Oct 3, 2012 at 12:28:24 PM
Hi Everyone, Yesterday's Dutch landed at a decent 13% which was better than the morning price. Today we take on one race. [b]The Dutch of The Day[/b] [b]KEMPTON Standard (overnight)[/b] [b]6-10 Class 5 Maiden 6f (6/10)[/b] A FORT KNOX B FERJAAN C KEEP THE DREAM D FUTURE REFERENCE Current return is circa 13%, but come race time hopefully we will see a drift and find the finder of course. [b]For more info on Dutching just email me through the this blog.[/b] Thanks Zerohype
Posted by: zerohype on Oct 1, 2012 at 09:45:21 AM
Hi Everyone, Nothing on offer today, I'll be back tomorrow with my next advice. Zerohype
Posted by: zerohype on Sep 27, 2012 at 10:59:37 AM
Hi Everyone, A loser from our last two Dutch bets.... Such a shame that as we were actually on quite a decent come back run. I'm finding this a very slow process posting these Dutch bets from the best of what's left in the day, so I need to re think this blog and make The Dutch of The Day possibly a little more maverick. Pretty much using this space to experiment, like a laboratory! Then if good things come out the lab we all benefit and I can get Betfair to shout about it to let everyone know, as it is I'm asking Betfair not to shout about the Dutch of The Day as it's under performing... So, a re think today and I'll be back tomorrow with my next revised DOTD advice. ZH
Posted by: zerohype on Sep 24, 2012 at 10:38:57 AM
Hi Everyone, Nothing worth taking on today, I'll be back tomorrow with my next advice. Zerohype
Posted by: zerohype on Sep 20, 2012 at 09:50:30 AM
Hi Everyone, Today there is hardly enough racing to go around, so unfortunately no DOTD! Just one day left this week to try and get another Dutch bet in, let's hope tomorrow's cards are a bit easier to choose from... Zerohype
Posted by: zerohype on Sep 18, 2012 at 11:09:55 AM
Hi Everyone, After a tough run of meetings with slender pickings and hardly enough to send my members, today we have a little more on offer and a couple of Dutch bets to go at. You can back these as Dutch singles and as a Dutch multiple using Betfair multiples. Simply go to the multiples section on Betfair, choose the race, find the horses and add them, then enter you stake as singles and a multiple, click calculate and you will see the current returns on both singles and multiples before you click submit. Providing we find the winner in each race today, I'm hoping for a slight drift and somewhere close to 20% combined multiple returns on these two races today. All the results for the DOTD are in the results section of my website, so if you want to track where we are so far,...
Posted by: zerohype on Sep 14, 2012 at 11:38:10 AM
Hi Everyone, Nothing today, I'll be back on Monday with my next advised Dutch bets. Have a great weekend. Zerohype
Posted by: zerohype on Sep 12, 2012 at 11:15:52 AM
Hi Everyone, Yesterday we saw a nice drift on our first Dutched race due to a non runner, giving us a return of 12% on this one, the second didn't budge though and stayed at 6%. Two winning Dutch bets though, and a combined Dutch multiple return of 18% overall. Today we take on just one race, so no opportunity to create a multiple, but I'll hopefully have more than one tomorrow. [b]The Dutch of The Day[/b] [b]DONCASTER Good to Firm (overnight)[/b] [b]2-30 Class 2 Conditions Stakes 6f (6/10)[/b] A RIBAAT B UPWARD SPIRAL C COUR VALANT D TOP BOY The current return is approx 6% to cover these horses, which I'm hoping will drift to 10% come race time. [b]I've had a few emails about Dutching recently which I'm pleased to reply to and help anyone get ...
Posted by: zerohype on Sep 10, 2012 at 11:38:13 AM
Hi Everyone, Today we take on just one Dutch bet. [b]The Dutch of The Day[/b] [b]NEWTON ABBOT Good (overnight)[/b] [b]2-10 Class 4 Novice Hurdle 2m1f (6/10)[/b] A ADELAR B HAWKHILL C UGO The current return is approx 7%, but come race time hopefully we will see a drift over 10%. [b]For more information on placing Dutch bets using Betfair multiples, or on the exchange, drop me an email any time.[/b] Good luck Zerohype