Forums
Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
spurs to buy big
08 Oct 16 01:59
| Topic/replies: 516 | Blogger: spurs to buy big's blog
he may not even run IMHO
Pause Switch to Standard View trump is toast
Show More
Report nugget October 19, 2016 11:58 PM BST
Hillary charged $350,000 per couple to hear her speak at George Clooney's house about the evil, corrupting influence of money in politics. lol
Report nugget October 20, 2016 12:07 AM BST
InsiderTrader • October 17, 2016 10:40 PM BST
Is this kind of behaviour ok?

www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

The vote rigging guy Robert Creamer on the video visited the White House over 340 times in the last few years.  Creamer has done lots of work for the Obama campaigns and worked on hundreds of other campaigns as a political organizer and strategist for decades and like Hillary is a big time advocate of Saul Alinsky.
Report nugget October 20, 2016 2:33 AM BST
Hillary blaming the hacks on Putin again when it's clearly nsa whistle-blowers.
Report nugget October 20, 2016 2:50 AM BST
Hillary promised 200,000 new jobs when she was running for the senate of New York.  Turns out they actually lost jobs during her tenure.
Report nugget October 20, 2016 2:52 AM BST
She says she was in the situation room during the events in Benghazi.  It couldn't of gone worse.  Then they blamed it on a video.
Report nugget October 20, 2016 2:59 AM BST
Then lies to the parents of the Americans who died in Benghazi about why the attack happened.
Report nugget October 20, 2016 3:00 AM BST
Hillary jokes about cleaning her server with a cloth.  Compromising national security. Not really funny.
Report nugget October 20, 2016 3:04 AM BST
Hillary lying about the Clinton Foundation again.  Ask the people of Haiti what they think of the CF.
Report nugget October 20, 2016 3:06 AM BST
Another beatdown.
Report nugget October 20, 2016 3:06 AM BST
throw in the towel
Report nugget October 20, 2016 3:08 AM BST
Hillary has to hope the women of America are extremely stupid.
Report nugget October 20, 2016 3:18 AM BST
State Department misplaced $6 billion under Hillary Clinton.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/4/state-dept-misplaced-6b-under...
Report nugget October 20, 2016 3:35 AM BST
On the plus side for Hillary, a fly didn't land on her face again
Report nugget October 20, 2016 3:36 AM BST
If the debates matter Trump should win easy.
Report nugget October 20, 2016 4:02 AM BST
Talking heads on the media upset that Trump doesn't accept the result of the election.  The election isn't for 3 weeks, lol, they seem confident they know the result!  He says he wants to wait for the election to take place.
Report nugget October 20, 2016 4:25 AM BST
Hillary says 90% of the Clinton Foundation donations go to charity.  How can she just stand there and lie like that. What about the companies and foreign countries that pay in and then get granted contract by her state department?

10% of donations actually went to charitable causes in 2013
2.9% of donations went to charitable causes in 2014
Report Captain Wurzel October 20, 2016 8:00 AM BST
“It’s completely heartbreaking to see Hillary Clinton so outclass a Republican nominee across 3 debates.”

Rich Lowry, editor of the conservative National Review.

Sums it up perfectly.
Report paddletoe October 20, 2016 1:25 PM BST
A lot of big talk from Trump about taking on Isis. But he did not seem to follow up his words about Mexico paying to build a wall when he recently met with its leader.
Putins support of Trump should be viewed by any reasonable person as he views Trump as President as weak and a person he can walk all over.
Report meisson October 20, 2016 5:35 PM BST
FOR FORM EXPERTS ONLY.................

*DRUDGE POLL** WHO WON THE FINAL PRESIDENTIAL DEBATE?
TRUMP  86.65%  (520,639 votes)

CLINTON  13.35%  (80,203 votes)

Total Votes: 600,842
Report dave1357 October 20, 2016 5:58 PM BST
Meantime in the real world.....
Report stroodle October 20, 2016 6:09 PM BST
Trump say's he will accept presidential result if he wins Laugh
Report dave1357 October 20, 2016 6:55 PM BST
rofl the only way he wins is if it actually is **** (by russkie hackers ldo)
Report dave1357 October 20, 2016 6:56 PM BST
*r i g g e d
Report paddletoe October 20, 2016 11:25 PM BST
Trump wins even if he loses (in his mind anyway). He is a brilliant self publicist and any money he has spent is all part of an advertising budget in his egotism.
Report nugget October 21, 2016 2:24 AM BST

Oct 20, 2016 -- 2:00AM, Captain Wurzel wrote:

“It’s completely heartbreaking to see Hillary Clinton so outclass a Republican nominee across 3 debates.”Rich Lowry, editor of the conservative National Review.Sums it up perfectly.

Trump smashed all his boys in the primary!

Report nugget October 21, 2016 2:24 AM BST
$$$
Report thegiggilo October 21, 2016 2:43 AM BST
LOL she's just done a real hatchet job on him,best I've ever heard her speak self deprecating very very funny,trump just came out bitter and twisted it's game over..
Report nugget October 21, 2016 5:37 AM BST

but, but, but, but

Putin did it
Report nugget October 25, 2016 5:50 AM BST
Obviously fixed if Trump doesn't win.

There's no other way around it.  $$$ talks, I hope I'm wrong.
Report Whisperingdeath October 25, 2016 12:31 PM BST
Wake up and smell the coffee nugget

Report dave1357 October 25, 2016 3:37 PM BST
rofl @ nugget - even the r i g g e d polls that try to only survey republicans are predicting a Hilary win.
Report Des Pond October 25, 2016 5:20 PM BST
Trump drifting again, over 7.0 now. Happy
Report nugget October 26, 2016 9:08 PM BST
back under 6 now, what happened?
Report nugget October 26, 2016 9:15 PM BST
Whisperingdeath
25 Oct 16 12:31

Wake up and smell the coffee nugget

whisper's with her

Report TheFear October 28, 2016 10:33 AM BST
why is he only 5.8 - lay/lay/lay and lay some more
Report spurs to buy big October 28, 2016 6:13 PM BST
bit of a drift on HRC as FBI re-open email investigation
Report nugget October 28, 2016 10:24 PM BST
Des Pond • October 25, 2016 5:20 PM BST
Trump drifting again, over 7.0 now

nugget • October 26, 2016 9:08 PM BST
back under 6 now, what happened?

TheFear • October 28, 2016 10:33 AM BST
why is he only 5.8 - lay/lay/lay and lay some more

Laugh
Report Whisperingdeath October 28, 2016 11:21 PM BST
I knew you would be creaming your pants nugget!

Hope you manage to pull it off. I have a side bet on Joe Biden and Col. Sanders!
Report jucel69 October 29, 2016 2:53 AM BST
TRIUMPHANT!
Report jucel69 October 29, 2016 2:54 AM BST
The irony - Who thought this wretched rug munching sea beast would end up getting fcuked by a Weiner
Report jucel69 October 29, 2016 3:31 AM BST
IMO - RICO charges are coming for the Clinton family.
Report tyco161 October 29, 2016 3:53 AM BST
And about time too Jucel
Report tyco161 October 29, 2016 3:55 AM BST
wow and Trump in from 5.70 to 4.3 that is one big move.
Report Des Pond October 29, 2016 1:58 PM BST
The FBI have said that the E-mails they are looking at did not come from Clinton's server and were not about her, so won't make much difference to the result, esp since so many votes have already been cast. Even the Wikileaks non-event a couple of weeks ago had a bigger effect on the market (quite a bit bigger in fact). Still, might be an opportunity for Trump backers to claw some of their losses back, I suppose.
Report InsiderTrader October 29, 2016 3:20 PM BST
Pond, do you genuinely support Hillary being president even with an ongoing FBI investigation and her lax attitude to classified information and the truth? Or are you just talking from a betting market point of view?
Report InsiderTrader October 29, 2016 6:29 PM BST
Its emails on a device Huma shared with her husband. So who knows if the emails are unsecured between Huma and Hillary and what they say. Hopefully we will find out soon. It will be interesting is this contains any 33,000 deleted emails and what confidential information they contain.

It is very odd the FBI is doing this now if none of the emails involve HRC.
Report tony57 October 29, 2016 6:35 PM BST
indeed you have a point ...but accourding to leaks its not down to clinton?..and she is calling for them to be released?...something smells..i agree
Report tony57 October 29, 2016 8:10 PM BST
it has now come out that the justice dept told the fbi director not to go ahead with this as it is prejudital and against policy about taking sides in a election..carney was warned...something stinks, last week we had trump accusing the fbi number 2 of being in clintons team after his wife recived a donation from a clinton donor months ago?...
Report Whisperingdeath October 30, 2016 5:04 AM GMT
All to play for looking forward to the dirty tricks from both sides in the next few days as desperation sinks in!

Still can't see Chump winning. Not enough dump white folk in America these days!
Report nugget October 30, 2016 5:41 AM GMT
If it was only white people or tax payers who were allowed to vote Trump would win easy.
Report nugget October 30, 2016 5:57 AM GMT

Oct 29, 2016 -- 2:10PM, tony57 wrote:

it has now come out that the justice dept told the fbi director not to go ahead with this as it is prejudital and against policy about taking sides in a election..carney was warned...something stinks, last week we had trump accusing the fbi number 2 of being in clintons team after his wife recived a donation from a clinton donor months ago?...

DOJ blocked multiple FBI field offices from investigating conflict of interest between US State Department and Clinton Foundation.

Report nugget October 30, 2016 6:18 AM GMT
http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/26/
clintons-fbi-email-probe-was-almost-certainly-a-cover-up/
Report nugget October 30, 2016 6:33 AM GMT
To: john.podesta@gmail.com
Date: Sat, Mar 7, 2015 at 6:39 PM
Subject: Fwd: POTUS on HRC emails

we need to clean this up - he has emails from her - they do not say state.gov

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Begin forwarded message;

*Date:* March 7, 2015 at 6:33:44 PM EST
*To:* Jennifer Palmieri Kristina Schake, Nick Merrill, Jesse Ferguson
*Subject:* *POTUS on HRC emails*

https://twitter.com/katherinemiller/status/574350749280432129/photo/1

Jen you probably have more on this but it looks like POTUS just said he found out HRC was using her personal email when he saw it in the news.
Report nugget October 30, 2016 6:36 AM GMT
Obama during an interview 3 days ago on radio a day before the FBI reopened the email investigation;

“My advice to Hillary will be, just listen to your conscience and do what you think is right and worry about the politics later."
Report nugget October 30, 2016 6:49 AM GMT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9rBr_WLQsFc
Report convict99 October 30, 2016 9:58 AM GMT
theres a rumour that comey has seen the early voting trends and hillary is stinking the place out and hes doing this to save his own skin. am sure theres going to be many more twists and turns within the next 9days before this crazy race is all over.
Report tony57 October 30, 2016 12:30 PM GMT
what you fail to understand is fbi and depts do not getinvolved in politics..its bias..especially this close to election...this like trumps glee in russia hacking into the goverment..mabe the beggining of the end of the usa being a true democracy...
Report InsiderTrader October 30, 2016 12:37 PM GMT
Tony,

What did Russia do? What do you expect the FBI to do? Cover up the new information until after the election?

What has to come out for HRC to fall off the pedestal you have put her on? Which of her policies do you like?
Report tony57 October 30, 2016 12:52 PM GMT
it,
if you took your blinkers off you can see ..its nothing to do with her emails??? its her aids husband?try to understand whats going on mate ..dont buy into trumps retoric all the time..?i,ll give you a word of advice..i watch a lot of fox news..do your self a favour watch one of the other channels not so bias against clinton..you may see a trump you dont like?
Report tony57 October 30, 2016 12:53 PM GMT
russia hacked the dnc and gave it to wiki to get out there to help donald trump?..oh no sorry they done it just to be fair..Cry
Report InsiderTrader October 30, 2016 12:58 PM GMT
No evidence has been presented that suggests the Russian hacked the DNC or Podesta.
Report InsiderTrader October 30, 2016 12:58 PM GMT
Tony,

Which of HRC's policies do you like?
Report anxious October 30, 2016 1:02 PM GMT
The fact that she isn't Trump
Report InsiderTrader October 30, 2016 1:29 PM GMT
Tony,

Which of HRC's policies do you like?
Report convict99 October 30, 2016 1:51 PM GMT
just answer the question tony,what policies of killarys do you like or maybe you cant answer the question cuz she hasnt got any
Report InsiderTrader October 30, 2016 1:59 PM GMT
He is probably busy googling her polcies and finding nothing in the search results that will provide any meaningful change.
Report dave1357 October 30, 2016 5:56 PM GMT
You Pootin apologists make me sick.  In days gone by you would be tarred and feathered like the traitors you are.
Report convict99 October 30, 2016 6:24 PM GMT
dave you have a sickness ,you need to get out the echo chamber, how you can support someone who is such a criminal and so corrupt is beyond me
Report InsiderTrader October 30, 2016 6:24 PM GMT
Dave get real. Where are you getting this? Who sold the US Uranium to Putin - HRC or Trump?

Dave which are your favourite HRC polcies?
Report tony57 October 31, 2016 2:19 PM GMT
i like clinton policys on climate change? on her social justice agenda?..her not giving tax cuts to the rich?
everything trump is not..dave has a point,..in days gone by you would of been seen to be wrong,ns? to deny russia is helping trump is just to show how stupid you really are ..it? nugget, i take no pleasure from saying that i respect others opinions..but theres a argument then theres stupidity, i have to say though, trump has promised the world has he not?any other time he would be dismissed as totally lacking in policy..its fine to say i,ll fix it without explaining how?Laugh
but fine if he wins..it,ll be funny to see him so out of his depth..the usa will be a reality show..one thing is for sure trump will make money..
Report InsiderTrader October 31, 2016 3:10 PM GMT
i like clinton policys on climate change?

These policies will end costing the average american more in energy and give massive boosts to her wealthy friends in carbon trades and alternative energy subsidies. What is good about the policy?

on her social justice agenda?..

Couldnt find anything on this. Is it about supporting divisive organisations like BLM?

her not giving tax cuts to the rich?

Is this a dig at Trump cutting corporate taxes to 15%? A move that would benefit every small business, medium business and large business owner in America. What will she do about carried interest relief and depreciation relief and tarp? What will she do about Wall Street regulation - last we heard was to let them regulate themselves. What will she do about protecting jobs? Is open borders and cheap imports good for that? Or better for the rich who can exploit cheap labour?

Seriously what is she actually going to do to rule for 'everyone'? Its empty promises. She has no plan other than to feather her own, and her favoured friends, nests. Have you looked at Wikileaks? $60m personally for Bill Clinton for speeches while she is deciding how to spend tax payers money. It is so sad people are so taken in by the Clintons. I do not know what they would have to do to stop some people supporting them.
Report InsiderTrader October 31, 2016 4:31 PM GMT
What work for kids? The 12 year girl she laughed at? The ones in Iraq and Syria and Libya her policies helped?

Do you trust HRC to run a clean government and to protect all classified material she comes into contact with?

What is her social justice agenda? Is that to do with the superpredator thing?
Report tony57 October 31, 2016 5:50 PM GMT
...please stay in your own world i will stop passing comment, you refuse to be logical anyway good luck
Report broadsword October 31, 2016 10:18 PM GMT
whether she wins or not.....she will win    https://youtu.be/-25-E8Y7B8k
Report dave1357 October 31, 2016 11:28 PM GMT
broadsword - you have the mental reasoning capacity of a six year old if you believe youtubes from infowars.
Report broadsword October 31, 2016 11:40 PM GMT
cheers daveHappy
Report nugget November 1, 2016 4:47 AM GMT
tony57 • October 31, 2016 4:00 PM GMT
her taxes..all out there? trump the only person to run for president who has not shown his taxes....mmmm...wonder why?

Good to see you focused on the big issues.

her social justice agenda..is about caring for all the people not just the rich?..he work for kids over 40yrs is there for all to see..like her or loath her.

Thats pretty funny (re: caring for all the people) but I know you're not joking so it's not that funny really.  You know where most of her donations come from right?

.he has buisness in russia with russian oil?

Bill earned millions from speaking engagements in Russia while Hillary was Secretary of State.  Then after donating to the Clinton Foundation the Russians were permitted by Hillary to obtain 20% of US uranium production.  Trump did call for sanctions against Russia when they annexed Crimea so I not sure how cosy his relationship is with them.

.you really have to get agrip clinton does not run the world, its all about conspirices for you?

She may not "run the world" but she sells out to people who want to influence in what direction we are headed.
Report nugget November 1, 2016 6:51 AM GMT
tony57 • October 31, 2016 2:19 PM GMT

[i]
i like clinton policys on climate change? on her social justice agenda?..her not giving tax cuts to the rich?

Are you asking yourself out loud?  I'm guessing they're supposed to be fullstops instead of ?'s

, i take no pleasure from saying that i respect others opinions..

what? ok

Can you use sentences please.
Report InsiderTrader November 1, 2016 9:02 AM GMT
Dave cannot win the argument on policies so resorts to personal insults. He seems to have a bee in his bonnet about Trump.

Its amazing how well the birddogging at Trump rallies worked in building prejudice against Trump. This is probably what got into the Trump haters minds and shut them off from discussing policy.
Report dave1357 November 1, 2016 9:43 AM GMT
InsiderTrader • November 1, 2016 9:02 AM GMT
Dave cannot win the argument on policies so resorts to personal insults

It was a conspiracytard youtube, it wasn't policy.  I'd happily set aside an hour each week to insult conspiracytards, think of it as a form of charity.
Report InsiderTrader November 1, 2016 10:29 AM GMT
Policy rather than insults and conspiracy theories please Tony.

You mentioned you liked Clinton's social justice policy. What do you like about it? I find it heavy on words but light on anything that will make any real difference in helping people help themselves.
Report InsiderTrader November 1, 2016 10:51 AM GMT
What are you talking about?

There you are throwing your toys out of your pram again and giving insults rather than discuss policy.
Report johnni November 1, 2016 5:13 PM GMT
I watched cnn (week ago) and a british betting company representative told how one client had put 500,000 pounds on hillary. Also he said that most big money is on clinton and smaller bets are on trump.

Seems the "smart" and bigger money is on clinton. People who hope for a brexit 2.0 and want to get rich quick are on donald.
Report Shab November 1, 2016 6:21 PM GMT
Seems the "smart" and bigger money is on clinton. People who hope for a brexit 2.0 and want to get rich quick are on donald.

I said the same beore Brexit as I do here: The betting patterns are an opinion poll of their own - and more accurate as people are using their own cash. One man one vote based on the number of bets for Trump gets him over the line.
Report Cardinal Scott November 1, 2016 7:51 PM GMT
I've Redded Out for now!.....Too Much Uncertainty...........earlier today Hillary's official twitter linked to an article that calls her "Uniquely Corrupt" these are indeed remarkable times :-)
Report nugget November 1, 2016 9:56 PM GMT
www.motherjones.compolitics/2016/10/vetern-spy-gave-fbi-info-alleging-russian-operation-cultivate-donald-trump

Wow. Talk about conspiracy theories hey tony? 

FBI has found no link between Trump and Russia.  Just more diversion attempts and fear mongering.  The NY Times, one of Clinton's biggest supporters has already debunked these claims. oct-31st

"For much of the summer, the F.B.I. pursued a widening investigation into a Russian role in the American presidential campaign. Agents scrutinized advisers close to Donald J. Trump, looked for financial connections with Russian financial figures, searched for those involved in hacking the computers of Democrats, and even chased a lead — which they ultimately came to doubt — about a possible secret channel of email communication from the Trump Organization to a Russian bank.

Law enforcement officials say that none of the investigations so far have found any link between Mr. Trump and the Russian government. And even the hacking into Democratic emails, F.B.I. and intelligence officials now believe, was aimed at disrupting the presidential election rather than electing Mr. Trump."

and from thehill.com oct-31st

FBI officials declined to comment for the Times story, but intelligence officials have said in interviews over the past several weeks that apparent connections between Trump aides and Moscow motivated them to open a larger investigation.

So far, no evidence that has surfaced that Trump has any links to Russia.
Report dave1357 November 1, 2016 11:01 PM GMT
He admitted it himself - he said he has a relationship with Pootin
Report Shab November 1, 2016 11:24 PM GMT
Yes, a business relationship. Rather like the business relationship Hillary no doubt once had with him when she was at the State Department.

If you believe that this is anything but a deflection tactic, you really are blinkered.
Report zorrostrikes November 1, 2016 11:30 PM GMT
bible coders are saying trump will win.

i prefer hilary for the end times. she's scarier.
Report KIMBLE November 2, 2016 2:44 AM GMT
i really dont care who wins, im in this to make money.

as far as i can see trump cant get 270 college votes atm

saying that i can only see her price heading north this week as more bad news surely on the way
Report KIMBLE November 2, 2016 2:45 AM GMT
so im trading and expect to see 1.6 hrc at some point on the weekend
Report nugget November 2, 2016 4:10 AM GMT
Podesta- former chief of staff to Bill Clinton, special counsellor to Obama and currently Hillary's campaign chief.

Was on the board of Joule Energy from 2010-14 until he stepped down to avoid a conflict of interest when he joined the Obama administration.  Despite this he maintained his link to Joule by transferring his shares in them to another company.  When he was working within the Obama admin he maintained his ties with Joule and was responsible for initiating talks between the admin and Joule with the main focus on renewable energy and how to monetize it.  (Climate change agenda anyone?)  Podesta liaised with then chief of staff to the Energy Secretary Brandon Hurlbut who was introduced to Joule by Podesta and conducted meetings with senators on the viability of energy innovations.  Hurlbut has since created a consultancy for renewable energy.

Podesta also has received consulting fees from the Wyss Foundation, a group controlled by Swiss billionaire Hansjoerg Wyss, an investor in Joule Energy

Joule figures prominently as a client of the Panamanian law firm Mossack Fonseca, which is at the heart of the Panama Papers investigation into offshore money-laundering operations on a massive international scale.

It has been reported that Russian entities funnelled money to Joule and its related companies and ultimately to Podesta, include Viktor Vekselberg a controversial Russian billionaire investor with ties to Vladimir Putin and the Russian government.  (Government Accountability Institute)

Vekselberg owns the Renova Group, a multi-billion dollar private Moscow-based Russian conglomerate with interests in oil, energy and telecommunication held in Russia, Switzerland, Italy, South Africa and the United States.

Vekselberg is a board member of Rusnano, the Russian State Investment Fund, as well as president of the Skolkovo Foundation, named for Russia’s version of Silicon Valley.

Vekselberg also moves funds to the Clinton Foundation through the Moscow branch of Metcombank via Deutsche Bank NY and on to a private Bank of America account of the Clinton Foundation.  Vekselberg owns 99.9% of the bank through Renova holdings and Renova Assets.

The 'money laundering' from Russia to the Clinton Foundation centres around two key decisions Hillary made as Secretary of State in favour of Russia;

1. the Russian 'reset' which saw the transfer of advanced U.S. technology to Russia, including both military technology and solar energy technology which greatly enhanced Russia's military capabilities.
2. The sell off of 20% of US Uranium to Russia.  Also, Podesta's brother runs a firm who received $180,000 from Uranium One, the Russian governments company which was approved to receive the 20% of US uranium. 

Podesta also served as president of the leftist think tank "[u]Center for American Progress[/u]" (CAP) (Podesta also received money from the people who created CAP who pioneered an adjustable rate mortgage that created the housing bubble burst of 2008)  CAP received millions from the "Sea Change Foundation" (created by a hedge fund guru to fight climate change. lol) between 2010-13. 

Sea Change received large amounts of funding from Klein Ltd, which is tied to a Bermuda firm (Wakefield-Quin) which according to the Senate Environment and Public Works Committee is "run by executives with deep ties to Russian oil interests and offshore money laundering schemes involving members of President Vladimir Putin’s inner circle." 
All of that money went to liberal climate change non-profit and various anti-fracking groups.   
Klein was set up by Russian business entities including Troika Dialog Ltd which is run by mega oligarch Ruben Vardanyan in Putin's Russia, Vardanyan also served on the board of Joule with Podesta!

Two other people credited with starting Klein (who are also lawyers for the Bermuda firm Wakefield-Quin with ties to Russian money laundering), Nicholas Hoskins and Marlies Smith both held directorship positions in a group, owned by Russian minister of telecommunications and long time Putin friend Leonid Reiman, which was the subject of a 2008 money laundering case.   
Both men also have leadership positions at Moscow based investment firm Marcuard Spectrum which has offices at WQ in Bermuda.  One of the founders of Marcuard Spectrum is the chair of the state owned oil company Rosneft, arguably the largest oil company in the world.  Looks like the Russians and their benefactors are playing the liberal left.
Report nugget November 2, 2016 7:57 AM GMT
Now that the email/server investigation has been reopened by the FBI, the DOJ has written to congress stating it 

"will continue to work closely with the FBI and together, dedicate all necessary resources and take appropriate steps as expeditiously as possible"

as written by Peter Kadzik, Assistant Attorney General in letters to House and Senate lawmakers.

Podesta and Kadzik have a long history — one which has largely gone unnoticed during the ongoing Clinton email scandal.

Kadzik represented Podesta during the Monica Lewinsky investigation and in the waning days of the Bill Clinton administration, Kadzik lobbied Podesta on behalf of Marc Rich, the fugitive who Bill Clinton controversially pardoned on his last day in office.

A House Oversight Committee report released in May 2002 stated that “Kadzik was recruited into Marc Rich’s lobbying campaign because he was a long-time friend of White House Chief of Staff John Podesta.”

Here Podesta emailed an Obama campaign official to recommend Kadzik for a supportive role in the campaign.
----------------------------
To: cbutts.obama08@gmail.com
Date: 2008-09-08 17:21
Subject: Peter Kadzik

Willing to help. Fantastic lawyer. Kept me out of jail. I'm sure Christine knows him. Wants to help. Think he would be an excellent vet lead.

-------------------------------------------------

The day after Hillary Clinton testified in front of the House Select Committee on Benghazi last October, John Podesta, the Democrat’s campaign chairman, met for dinner with a small group of well-connected friends, including Peter Kadzik, a top official at the Justice Department.

Sent: Friday, October 23, 2015 8:14 AM
To: Amy Weiss; Peter Kadzik; Alan Kriegel; Mary Dickie; Mary Podesta; John Podesta; Leslie Dach; Vincent Roberti
Subject: See you at Posto, 7:30-ISH

Tony is bringing the wine....!

​Kate & Tony​
---------------

Podesta and Kadzik met several months later for dinner at Podesta’s home.

To: john.podesta@gmail.com
Date: 2016-01-13 01:47
Subject: Re: Dinner tomorrow night

Great.
>
>C u then.
>
> Yes sorry. 7:30 at our place
>
>>We on?

Kadzik’s first involvement in the Clinton email scandal came in a Sept 24 2015 response letter to Senate Judiciary Committee chairman Chuck Grassley in which he declined to confirm or deny whether the DOJ was investigating Clinton.

Last November, he denied a request from Republican lawmakers to appoint a special counsel to lead the investigation.

Last month, Politico reported that Kadzik angered Republican lawmakers when, in a classified briefing, he declined to say whether Clinton aides who received DOJ immunity were required to cooperate with congressional probes.

So the (Obama appointed) DOJ has assigned a Clinton ally and John Podesta’s very close friend Peter Kadzik to take charge of the reopened investigation involving Hillary's private email server and Huma Abedin's/Weiner's email containing laptops.  Nice and cozy.
Report nugget November 2, 2016 8:07 AM GMT
google;  bill clinton jeffrey epstein
Report LendUsAFiver November 2, 2016 8:59 AM GMT
Unfortunately Bill and his paedo plane are considered conspiracy.
'Dump those emails' is not a conspiracy and should get the whole team arrested. Unfortunately, again, like always it isn't Hillary saying these things, it is her via proxy (aka Podesta).
Report dave1357 November 2, 2016 9:28 AM GMT
Trump is actually going to court twice in the next few weeks.  Once for his Trump University fraud (where he employed a child molester and a drug dealer)and also for his child rape case.
Report InsiderTrader November 2, 2016 10:19 AM GMT
Trump will not be in a court room. Even the nutty HRC campaign is not pushing that Jane Doe case linked to Epstein to be a political talking point. If there was anything in it you can bet HRC would be milking it.

Unless of course there is another reason HRC does not want to talk about Epstein?
Report Shab November 2, 2016 10:23 PM GMT
dave, some facts about the rape case (the accuser has just ducked a planned press conference) that I got from some alt-right website (aka the Guardian):

Lawsuits accusing Donald Trump of sexually assaulting a child in the 1990s appear to have been orchestrated by an eccentric anti-Trump campaigner with a record of making outlandish claims about celebrities.

Norm Lubow, a former producer on the Jerry Springer TV show, has previously been involved with disputed allegations that OJ Simpson bought illegal drugs on the day Simpson’s wife was murdered, and that Kurt Cobain’s widow had the Nirvana frontman killed.

Court filings in California and New York against Trump, purportedly on behalf of a woman using the name Katie Johnson, have in recent weeks alleged that the presumptive Republican presidential nominee raped Johnson when she was 13. Trump vehemently denies the allegations.

A publicist using the pseudonym “Al Taylor” is acting as a representative for Johnson, and has been shopping around to media outlets a video of a woman who wears a disguise while recounting the allegations against Trump. “Taylor” said in telephone calls last month that he was seeking $1m for the tape. Jezebel has published a segment of the videoalong with a detailed account of how the allegations against Trump were being pushed to reporters.

A telephone number and an email address used by “Taylor” have also been used by Lubow, according to three sources who have worked with them. A longtime associate of Lubow also told the Guardian that Lubow used the identity “Al Taylor”.

“Taylor” told the Guardian that he helped the alleged victim Johnson put together her first lawsuit against Trump, which was filed in California earlier this year. “She is a friend of mine,” he said, declining to make her available for interview.

He then became threatening when asked more about his motivations in seeking the money for the video and about his true identity. “Just be warned: we’ll sue you if we don’t like what you write,” he said. “We’ll sue your ass, own your ass and own your newspaper’s ass as well, punk.”

In 2011, “Al Taylor” claimed to cable news channels and gossip websites that he was negotiating a $1m deal for an exclusive TV interview with Casey Anthony, who was acquitted in a high-profile trial in Florida of killing her young daughter. Anthony’s attorneys denied the claims and the interview never took place.
Report RozelKid November 3, 2016 6:05 AM GMT
I was in a badbrokes shop yesterday here in Jersey C.I - this chap walked into the shop with a grand in cash and asked to put it on trump at 9/4 - the staff made phone calls and after him waiting for 5 minutes they refused his bet - he then asked if he could have 500 and told him he could only have £50.00 at 2/1

He then laughed and walked out
Report tobermory August 24, 2020 8:39 PM BST
Scared
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com