Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 65 comments are related to the topic:
Week 15 thread

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 65
By:
Wallflower
When: 14 Dec 14 23:34
FFS  - seems every second play these days is a penalty
By:
Sudoku_Junior
When: 14 Dec 14 23:36
No consistency. One game has flag after flag, then other games there are hardly any thrown.
By:
SlippyBlue
When: 14 Dec 14 23:42
Great play to Sanders, 33 yards.
By:
SlippyBlue
When: 14 Dec 14 23:44
I'll take a FG here.
By:
dlarssonf
When: 14 Dec 14 23:46
Swardean    14 Dec 14 23:07 
Bad loss for Green Bay, but they really have had a soft schedule and won games against poor defenses.    It will be interesting to see how they perform in the playoffs in forced to go on the road

soft schedule compared to who though??  Granted the defence isn't great at times ( Mason Crosby is a bigger worry for me ) but can make the big plays.  Only team I would be afraid of is Seattle against the Packers
By:
SlippyBlue
When: 14 Dec 14 23:47
49 yard FG..it's good.
By:
Swardean
When: 14 Dec 14 23:56
They have only beaten 2 teams with a winning record
By:
Swardean
When: 14 Dec 14 23:58
I agree about seahawks dlarssonf, if they hang on here and win out, the road to the superbowl goes through Seattle... again
By:
Sudoku_Junior
When: 15 Dec 14 00:02
If the cowboys or eagles finish on the same record who holds the tiebreakers?
By:
Sudoku_Junior
When: 15 Dec 14 00:02

Dec 14, 2014 -- 6:02PM, Sudoku_Junior wrote:

If the cowboys or eagles finish on the same record who holds the tiebreakers?

as the packers i mean

By:
dlarssonf
When: 15 Dec 14 00:05
It was 3 before today's loss for the dolphins, NFC is a tougher conference and have beaten the best team in the AFC.  If they play their best in particular Aaron Rodgers they only team that can beat them is Seattle for me.  Obviously any can happen on any given day , but Green Bay would be one of the last teams I would want to face in the playoffs
By:
dlarssonf
When: 15 Dec 14 00:06
Seahawks look scary again and homefield advantage for them Swardean frightens meLaugh
By:
Sudoku_Junior
Was just trying to envisage a scenario where if the lions win the division, the packers miss the playoffs, but after a quick check, if they occupy the wildcard spot and finish with an identical record to either the cowboys or the eagles they should be in
By:
Sudoku_Junior
i think
By:
Swardean
packers have beaten eangles, so if between them, then packers on h2h.    If it was against Dallas, I think GB win again with better division/conference record
By:
Sudoku_Junior
When: 15 Dec 14 00:08
cheers swardean
By:
Swardean
When: 15 Dec 14 00:08
same as you SJ... I think !
By:
dlarssonf
When: 15 Dec 14 00:12
cmon the vikings
By:
Swardean
When: 15 Dec 14 00:15
I know what you mean about packers.  Any team with Rodgers if dangerous.  But my point was about them losing home field advantage after today results, my stat about their record against teams over .500 looks worrying as both them wins were at home.   Lions/Packers game coming up will be a cracker
By:
Sudoku_Junior
When: 15 Dec 14 00:16
Cowboys for me in the later game. Good luck all.
By:
dlarssonf
When: 15 Dec 14 00:21
That's fair enough Swardean I don't really rate any of the teams in the AFC , apart from New England & on their day the steelers. NFC it's Seattle & Green Bay for me.  Yeah huge Game now between the Lions & Packers , hopefully a cracker with a Green Bay win Wink
By:
Wallflower
When: 15 Dec 14 00:39
...mmm, wouldn't see anyone in NFC (outside of Packers and Seahawks) capable of beating Patriots or Broncos. I think Patriots are the best in the NFL.

Looking at the "best of the rest"  Steelers, Ravens, Bills, Colts, Chiefs........in comparison to Eagles, Cowboys, Lions, Cardinals??  Don't see much difference.

Packers just beaten by AFC team who may not even make play-offsConfused
By:
dlarssonf
When: 15 Dec 14 00:45
Yeah Packers had a poor day which has happened every team in the NFL this year. I think the Packers would beat Denver But I agree the Pats are a great team and I think they win the AFC.
By:
Wallflower
When: 15 Dec 14 00:51
If I was going for a real outsider  (excluding Patriots, Broncos, Seahawks, Packers - call them the "big 4" for this purpose)......I'd go for Ravens or Steelers because I think they could put a run together.

Eagles, Cowboys, Cardinals, Colts, Bengals, Chiefs, Bills could beat any of the "big 4" but just all so "flakey" in their own way (Cardinals excepted, just so banged-up)- just don't seem capable to me of putting in 3-4 solid games in a row.
By:
Wallflower
When: 15 Dec 14 00:52
...meaning beat them on a given day...
By:
dlarssonf
When: 15 Dec 14 00:53
Yeah for some reason I think the steelers may have a say , they would be the best outsider for me.
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com