Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
HARRY22
04 Feb 13 03:53
| Topic/replies: 38,834 | Blogger: HARRY22's blog
Thoughts............................. Laugh

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 75
By:
ClayDavis
When: 04 Feb 13 04:11
Not the dirty Hawks anyway
By:
Swagger
When: 04 Feb 13 09:44
Dallas Cowboys Love
By:
ClayDavis
When: 04 Feb 13 10:37
Tough division but my early shout would be the New Orleans Saints now that Peyton is back. They still have serious weapons on offence
By:
CJ
When: 04 Feb 13 11:17
Too wide open to nominate anyone right now. Probably 8 teams or more that have a real chance. That's what makes NFL the most competitive league out there in any sport.
By:
d13phe
When: 04 Feb 13 12:34
there are lots more than 8 teams imo

will be an important draft

if teams like the Rams draft well they are in it imo
By:
grayhawk
When: 04 Feb 13 12:54
It just goes to show how slim the margins are between success and failure are in the NFL and how you need that slice of luck ( a reason why it's so open and we love it ).......if you look back each team  has at least one SINGLE play which could have knocked them out of their Superbowl run.

Take the last three champions.

Ravens against Broncos.
Giants against Cowboys.
Packers against Eagles.

Long live the NFL....only another seven months to kick off Sad
By:
TheVis
When: 04 Feb 13 13:11
8/1 the field. It's like a Grand National book Laugh
By:
HARRY22
When: 04 Feb 13 14:05
The early market predictable...Patriots yet again favs Sad

I will throw the first team out there...Big Blue Cool
By:
d13phe
When: 04 Feb 13 14:12
i think the giants time might be over.

expecting their team to disband over the next couple of years
By:
d13phe
When: 04 Feb 13 14:13
interesting one with the patriots.

brady is coming to the end of his career imo

not sure they have many more years left with him
By:
scoobytoo
When: 04 Feb 13 14:13
Unoriginal but surely 49ers got to be in the mix....no real losses in free agency (bar Alex Smith )...Kap looks like hes a a character in Madden at times....
Draft maybe a couple of corners...get Justin Smith healthy again.
Indy at 50 maybe a smidge of value and maybe Rams at 80 -tough division tho (never thort Id say that)
By:
HARRY22
When: 04 Feb 13 14:20
They need to keep the RBs fit,,,they still have the scoring power and the pass rush still top draw.  It will be tough to find a few big price teams pre season that could actually be a threat
By:
d13phe
When: 04 Feb 13 14:22
the rams have some good draft picks but not a lot of talent in this years draft

they will be a threat imo and were dominant in a tough division this year
By:
HARRY22
When: 04 Feb 13 14:23
The 49ers should be favs imo...they will be right in the mix again. The colts at 50s is a very good price when you look at the texans price...they almost won the division and give a decent account of themselves in baltimore..have them down as the division winners
By:
d13phe
When: 04 Feb 13 14:24
no guarantee bradshaw returns harry
By:
d13phe
When: 04 Feb 13 14:25
going to to be tough for sure esp with 7 new coaches in the mix.

seahawks are definitely worth picking up again imo
By:
HARRY22
When: 04 Feb 13 14:26
Actually the packers are probably the team that I would put favs...They have the best QB by a mile and they will improve the roster
By:
DirkDiggler
When: 04 Feb 13 14:26
Have to see the draft etc first.

Like the look of Seattle, young team going the right way. Hard to overlook SFG. Pats will still be flattered by playing a crap division, ditto Denver. Peyton couldn't throw in the cold, that's gotta hurt their chances, he had nothing on those throws vs Balti. So hard to repeat so I'll probably not be backing the Ravens at a real short price pre-season.

As we know this league is so wide open, who knows?

Indy @ 50's as pointed out earlier is value, and will definitely shorten from there.
By:
d13phe
When: 04 Feb 13 14:29
i think the colts will have a terrible year this year

luck did ok but he has to step up big time imo to make them competitive

they are also due to lose some defensive stars
By:
HARRY22
When: 04 Feb 13 14:32
^ You said the niners would have a terrible year this year Wink  all in the colts then Happy
By:
d13phe
When: 04 Feb 13 14:34
i didnt account for kapernick

that D isnt as good as some people think it is.

i picked the ravens though.
By:
HARRY22
When: 04 Feb 13 14:37
Yes that was a good call after the giants game but so did i...You were more confident than i was so that was a good call...I just picked them as they were the only team left that looked huge value at the time.  Good fun looking back through the old superbowl thread Grin
By:
d13phe
When: 04 Feb 13 14:39
yes,

i should have made a lot more than i did which is frustrating

next year i will be using bookies to put my bets on this market rather than betfair.

its too easy to get trades wrong on this market.
By:
HARRY22
When: 04 Feb 13 14:43
Big ben going down was frustrating...they came right in before he was injured
By:
d13phe
When: 04 Feb 13 14:51
i was big on the pack

that ridiculous hail mary decision probably cost them a second seed and a home game against the 49ers
By:
ClayDavis
When: 04 Feb 13 14:56
The Packs D is awful and would have lost against any decent side in any location.

No one like the Saints? I am surprised. They are potentially a better side than the Falcons for me and they don't have the demons the Falcons have
By:
HARRY22
When: 04 Feb 13 14:56
Yes same here, talking of the bookies that is where i placed the 49ers bet pre season.  You were keen on the bills at the start of the year...125/1 next season,nice running game next season. spiller looks very impressive.  Packers had to deal with more injuries than most and they still give themselves a chance.  They will win that division again, rodgers is different class.
By:
HARRY22
When: 04 Feb 13 14:57
you are mocking the pack D and then you throw the saints out Crazy
By:
d13phe
When: 04 Feb 13 14:57
i dont trust fitzpatrick to get it done.

the bills should go for Vick
By:
HARRY22
When: 04 Feb 13 14:59
not a bad call that. Saints will be a silly short price next season just to win the division...tampa and the panthers improving...that division looks impossible.
By:
ClayDavis
When: 04 Feb 13 15:00
Also I can only see Denver getting better after another close season of Manning and the offence working together. THey should have beaten Baltimore in the pay offs. That is fact. They only lost after a Flacco bomb that Bailey lost in flight allowing Smith to walk in to take it to overtime. Also they ended up with their main running backs in that encounter which hindered them.
They will walk their Division. Also they must be a good bet for the number 1 seed again in the AFC.
By:
d13phe
When: 04 Feb 13 15:02
2013 Denver Broncos Opponents
Home    Kansas City, Oakland, San Diego, Jacksonville, Tennessee, Philadelphia,
Washington, Baltimore
Away    Kansas City, Oakland, San Diego, Houston, Indianapolis, Dallas,
N.Y. Giants, New England

fair to say that the broncos will have no problem with that schedule
By:
ClayDavis
When: 04 Feb 13 15:02
Harry - the Saints were in turmoil after Bounty gate. I think they will be a completely different animal next season.
They still showed what they were capable of thou last season in certain games
By:
HARRY22
When: 04 Feb 13 15:06
clay it was jacoby jones TD that got the ravens through and it was against a rookie corner I think who  completely made a mess of it,,instead of going with jones he ball watched and lost it in flight
By:
HARRY22
When: 04 Feb 13 15:09
sack the coach and I would have a few quid on detroit
By:
d13phe
When: 04 Feb 13 15:10
i would have more than a few quid

that roster has so much talent

if they kept their RBs fit they would be a team to watch
By:
HARRY22
When: 04 Feb 13 15:14
Secondary is shocking considering what they have in the front 7...I like the lions but they frustrate me...some of the games this season they have moved the ball with ease...the bears game at soldier field summed the season up
By:
Snosurf
When: 04 Feb 13 15:20
Epic game last night. I backed Baltimore at 2.86 with view of laying at around 1.80. After Jacoby Jones returned the 2nd half kickoff for a TD, moneyline on Baltimore came in to 1.17 but I still didn't trade! Am I a bad person?
By:
DirkDiggler
When: 04 Feb 13 15:56
I wouldn't trust the Lions with a pound of my money, until the start performing well consistently.
Page 1 of 2  •  Previous 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com