Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 176 comments are related to the topic:
** STEELERS @ TITANS **

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 5 of 5  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 176
By:
tiny dave
When: 12 Oct 12 04:44
Short titans should be good faves here need 25yards for attempt

Got two time outs
By:
tiny dave
When: 12 Oct 12 04:44
All comes down to that missed interception
By:
milla445
When: 12 Oct 12 04:45
Don't take a TO there you muppets.
By:
1.01Gubbed
When: 12 Oct 12 04:46
knife edge stuff
By:
tiny dave
That should be the game
By:
1.01Gubbed
Why I why did I not even green? Cry
By:
milla445
When: 12 Oct 12 04:47
That's it then surely.

Chip shot for Bironas from there.

Down to their clock management now
By:
tiny dave
When: 12 Oct 12 04:48
I greened 1.16 when 4point lead

Was 1.16 when 7lead 30secslater

Can understand why didn't trade out that when 7 up as had protection then
By:
1.01Gubbed
When: 12 Oct 12 04:49
to$$ers didn't lose but all green on Steelers
By:
tiny dave
When: 12 Oct 12 04:50
1.10 for game winning chip shot

Or

1.43 from 55yards giving up field position and at worst having 3point defecit with minute left and time outs

I know where value was there
By:
tiny dave
When: 12 Oct 12 04:52
Pretty much same 1.01

Small green titans
Large green steelers

Was hoping when 7 up for stop then trade sub 1.07 even up

Dropped interception was the nail in coffin game was over if caught that

Titans had the luck all night made most of T win
By:
Beaniash
When: 12 Oct 12 06:04

Oct 11, 2012 -- 3:47PM, Swardean wrote:

Disagree.  I like the Titans here.  With a banged up Pittsburgh defence and perhaps 2 key players missing I think the Titans can keep this interesting.  I quite like their offensive line and just feel with Steelers trying to stuff the run, Hasselbank can roll back the years and have a good week.  Home advantage on a big stage against a team that grinds and rarely wins by huge margins.  I'm going to play, Titan SU small, Titan +6 large. No strong views on the total points.  Going to watch a film and be back for the game.  Best of luck guys, and lets hope for a cracker (which on paper it isn't)

GREAT SHOUT !!! SHOULDA LISTENED

By:
Swardean
When: 12 Oct 12 07:58
Good game, in summary I don't think the titans are as bad as everyone thought and the steelers defence didnt generate the necessary pressure on hasselback.  So even at 37 with all the time in the world and has the capability to pick you apart.

Tiny Dave suggesting Titans got the breaks but Steelers had for me the crucial plays of the game, both in the 4th quarter. The hass interception and the overturned Roth fumble both go their way and on neither time did they take advantage.

Loving the Rastamouse Beamish!
By:
d13phe
When: 12 Oct 12 08:47
the lesson to learn from this game is that the Steelers are badly banged up and you don't trust the Titans to be good or bad
By:
SHAPESHIFTER
When: 12 Oct 12 10:18

Oct 12, 2012 -- 2:47AM, d13phe wrote:

the lesson to learn from this game is that the Steelers are badly banged up and you don't trust the Titans to be good or bad

Just watched the game.  And, yes, despite backing Titans, I'm still not sure if the Titans won or the Steelers lost the game.

By:
Swardean
When: 12 Oct 12 11:45
WD on the blog write up shapeshifter.  We had similar views on this one.
By:
themightymac
When: 12 Oct 12 18:10
If I`d seen the opening post before game I would never have bet the Steelers. Every time someone puts up an easy money thread the team in question gets gubbed. Happens all the time. I`ve been following the NFL since 60s and no matter how it looks on form and logic, there is no such thing as an easy game in the NFL.

For the record, Steelers were crap. Tomlin should take the blame. Only 7 offensive lineman available? C`Mon Man! Le Beau too, give any qb time like that in the pocket and they`ll make their plays. Offensive too conservative. They score an 82yd TD pass early on, then go into a short passing game and try to run it, despite Mendenhall and Redman going out the game injured. Lewis should have ended the game with an easy interception but drops the ball. Not Suisham`s fault. One of the best kickers in league and was just unlucky coming up inches short. Pittsburgh look like a team to avoid just now, given the injuries.
Page 5 of 5  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com