Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 294 comments are related to the topic:
Baseball betting potential - win big or not at all.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 5 of 8  •  Previous | 1 | ... | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 294
By:
Proud to be a Northener
When: 06 Jan 08 18:43
Tai,I suggest we stop feeding him the attention he obviously craves and lacked as a child.We should end this thread here pal.
By:
Knight Rider
When: 06 Jan 08 18:49
Nah keep it going, it's entertaining. Odwyer makes us all feel cleverer :-)
By:
odwyer1980
When: 06 Jan 08 18:50
The fact is, I made a decent argument that you can only win big on multiples - unless you have a big bank. That remains the case.

Tai invaded the thread with an arrogant attitude. Its obvious he has an attitude problem, because you dont enter a thread the way he did.

For you to suggest I am a "Rubbish bettor" is laughable in itself, not to mention childish.

If I was desperate, I would pull up some of your threads where you have made some of the biggest mug bets I have seen.

Why? because you are a mug, and come MLB season should be avoided at all costs. Your tips could break a poor mans bank.
By:
Proud to be a Northener
When: 06 Jan 08 18:54
To be fair Odwyer some of your football bets lately havent really gone well have they ?
By:
odwyer1980
When: 06 Jan 08 18:58
It all adds to the precedent you set on the soccer forum.

I have to lower my posts to the standard you set Northern mug.
By:
odwyer1980
When: 06 Jan 08 18:59
lol

;-)
By:
MoneyBagger
When: 06 Jan 08 19:01
be safe
By:
odwyer1980
When: 06 Jan 08 19:02
Wear a condom
By:
MoneyBagger
When: 06 Jan 08 19:02
no, avoid backing Newcastle
By:
Proud to be a Northener
When: 06 Jan 08 19:03
Like I said,I wont be bothering with you no-more.You appear to have some kind of mental deformality.You bring nothing to any forum,any thread,any post but hatred and negativity.You have got some kind of problem,probably a loner who had some kind of mind changing occurance during your childhood.I actually feel sorry for you.Now Im about to add you to the forum filter which can be found here,http://www.oracon.ch/betfair_forum_filter/betfair_forum_filter.htm
You wanna wake up and cheer up,good bye Odywer1980 ;)
By:
No Chatname Specified
When: 06 Jan 08 19:03
stuart.rourke@betfair.com

That's my account manager's email address odwyer. Email him and get him to tell you how much money I made on MLB in 2007 on Betfair (point him to towards this thread to show that I'm happy for him to divuldge that information). I don't do all my baseball betting on Betfair by any means, but I made about 150,000 here last season.

That's my last word on the matter, I'll take your advice Northerner ;)
By:
odwyer1980
When: 06 Jan 08 19:05
Like I said,I wont be bothering with you no-more.You appear to have some kind of mental deformality.You bring nothing to any forum,any thread,any post but hatred and negativity.You have got some kind of problem,probably a loner who had some kind of mind changing occurance during your childhood.I actually feel sorry for you.Now Im about to add you to the forum filter which can be found here,http://www.oracon.ch/betfair_forum_filter/betfair_forum_filter.htm
You wanna wake up and cheer up,good bye Odywer1980

Bye then.

lol.

Pathetic.
By:
odwyer1980
When: 06 Jan 08 19:08
That's my account manager's email address odwyer. Email him and get him to tell you how much money I made on MLB in 2007 on Betfair (point him to towards this thread to show that I'm happy for him to divuldge that information). I don't do all my baseball betting on Betfair by any means, but I made about 150,000 here last season.

No I will email some random bloke (probably you under another guise) to ask him how much money you made on Betfair.

Without genuine proof, such as screens - your word means nothing. It takes a few minutes to put screen shots on a free website, if you're that bothered.
By:
odwyer1980
When: 06 Jan 08 19:11
No I will NOT email some random bloke (probably you under another guise) to ask him how much money you made on Betfair.

It was supposed to say.
By:
Knight Rider
When: 06 Jan 08 22:20
I don't need to see screenshots, I am a professional gambler and it's fairly easy to work out who does well at this game and who doesn't, purely from their posts on the forum. Without a doubt, Tai knows what he is talking about. And with even less doubt, Odwyer is a mug punter.

On the positive side Odwyer, you are still fairly young so you have plenty of years to improve your punting. But you need to be less narrow-minded and learn from others. Try to get away from the "If I can't do it, no one else can" attitude.
By:
odwyer1980
When: 06 Jan 08 22:26
Knight Rider 07 Jan 00:20

I don't need to see screenshots, I am a professional gambler and it's fairly easy to work out who does well at this game and who doesn't, purely from their posts on the forum. Without a doubt, Tai knows what he is talking about. And with even less doubt, Odwyer is a mug punter.

On the positive side Odwyer, you are still fairly young so you have plenty of years to improve your punting. But you need to be less narrow-minded and learn from others. Try to get away from the "If I can't do it, no one else can" attitude.

I'm 27 my friend, and I do well betting wise. Touch wood.

Tai is arrogant, regardless of whether he does well or not. The fact he keeps bumping it, says it all. Trouble maker. Potential bully. Probably has few friends in real life.

Like yourself I'd say.
By:
Knight Rider
When: 06 Jan 08 22:38
You "do well betting wise" eh? You joined here 6 months ago and claim to be up 400 quid. Nice one.

As for Tai, I don't find him arrogant at all, he has tried to educate you, but you are being ignorant and refusing to listen to people who know FAR more than you about this game.
By:
odwyer1980
When: 06 Jan 08 22:46
That's where you are wrong. He's been watching this game for a couple of years. I don't need to be educated on this game, thank you.

You're on par with a hater.

I can't win dabating with you, so I won't waste my time bothering.

You're also a trouble-maker for bringing this to the top. Please go and bother someone else with your obvious problems.
By:
Knight Rider
When: 06 Jan 08 22:51
A hater? I wouldn't go that far. I think a lot of people dislike you, but you bring that upon yourself, which seems to be your objective.

I brought it to the top because you seem to continually insult people on here and call people mugs. This thread serves as a great way of discrediting you, as it shows how little you know about gambling.
By:
odwyer1980
When: 06 Jan 08 22:57
I brought it to the top because you seem to continually insult people on here and call people mugs

You're a trouble maker, a probable bully with problems. That's why you bumped it up.
By:
TheMailmann
When: 06 Jan 08 22:58
Tai, think you've gone well beyond the call of duty here mate, can't believe you given up so much of your time, there is just no telling some ppl.
By:
Knight Rider
When: 06 Jan 08 23:02
Probable bully? What on earth are you talking about?

I'm honestly not sure if you are genuinely this thick, or if this was all an elaborate wind-up.
By:
odwyer1980
When: 06 Jan 08 23:03
TheMailmann 07 Jan 00:58

Tai, think you've gone well beyond the call of duty here mate, can't believe you given up so much of your time, there is just no telling some ppl.

This is almost a year old thread bear in mind. I've found my own method since realising multplies aren't the way forward.
By:
odwyer1980
When: 06 Jan 08 23:05
Knight Rider 07 Jan 01:02

Probable bully? What on earth are you talking about?

I'm honestly not sure if you are genuinely this thick, or if this was all an elaborate wind-up.

You're showing yourself up. Keep going. True colours shining through.

Moron.
By:
odwyer1980
When: 06 Jan 08 23:20
Yen-Hsun Lu 11 Dec 19:09

TOTALLY PROFESSIONAL 04 Dec 01:25

4/ Why does it keep re-surfacing here?

tai671 05 Dec 05:32

Because some people are incredibly immature, and have nothing better to do than try to make others look silly when in fact they're just making themselves look very stupid.

Thank you btw. That backs up what Tai is all about.
By:
Knight Rider
When: 06 Jan 08 23:27
Tai was trying to help you. Go and look at his early replies. Then you came back with stuff like:

I'd never pick a team just because they have "good odds" or they are "good value". Last night the Mets were good value at 2/1, but there was no way Wang and the Yankees was going to lose that last night, even though they were 4/9 to win.

lol
By:
neverwrong
When: 11 Jan 08 00:26
fawwon 18 Jun 21:08

You sound like a shrewd operator.

:^0 one of the funniest and most apt reply ever i think. what a tool the OP is, im ean seriously read back what u wrote mate and see what u think - its totally nonsensical!
By:
odwyer1980
When: 11 Jan 08 15:50
im ean

Your ean?
By:
~~~~~~~~~
When: 11 Jan 08 18:36
fawwon 18 Jun 21:08

You sound like a shrewd operator.

:D pmsl
By:
maurice lester
When: 03 Feb 08 17:39
a good read this one
By:
Irlam Tiger
When: 19 Feb 08 22:35
Just nudging this one up for my amusement....
By:
Knight Rider
When: 19 Feb 08 22:37
:^0
By:
Kaiseress
When: 20 Feb 08 00:59
O'Dear

:^0 ROFL
By:
Kaiseress
When: 20 Feb 08 01:02
Now we know how he got his Pro bank of 1,000.
By:
thetitan
When: 20 Feb 08 09:21
first time i've read this, this is actually a most tragic thread.

a 27 year old guy running a ramshackle ebay website and losing consistently on betfair yet professing to be a consistent winner.

betfair has a responsibility to ban all people who they feel are addicted and/or are losing vast amounts.

for your own good, i suggest you quit now before they read this thread and you have to undergo the humiliation of being excluded by them.
By:
Kaiseress
When: 20 Feb 08 10:24
ttt

This must never leave.
By:
odwyer1980
When: 20 Feb 08 12:32
Btw, I posted this message before I knew the kind of people who post on these type of forums.

:-) I was too open with the dole remark which was a mistake. I guess that is the result of not posting on an internet forum for about 6 years prior.

At least I found out quickly.

I'll let you use your imagination by what "kind of people" I mean.
By:
odwyer1980
When: 20 Feb 08 12:34
So all in all, I am to blame.

:-)
By:
Kaiseress
When: 21 Feb 08 22:36
Yep.
By:
RAPS
When: 21 Feb 08 23:19