Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 294 comments are related to the topic:
Baseball betting potential - win big or not at all.

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 4 of 8  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 8 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 294
By:
dirtman1
When: 25 Jul 07 17:12
but still in the red
By:
Proud to be a Northener
When: 25 Jul 07 17:13
what sport/s are you winning on odwyer....?
By:
dirtman1
When: 25 Jul 07 17:13
TENNIS
By:
Proud to be a Northener
When: 25 Jul 07 17:15
betting the thin uns.?
By:
odwyer1980
When: 25 Jul 07 17:15
Barry - almost 500 since 9th. Since I started.

I am only using a 300 bank.

Bigger bank, bigger rewards obviously.
By:
odwyer1980
When: 25 Jul 07 17:16
Want a tip?

I do not touch Tennis

Darts, Football, MLB and Golf.
By:
odwyer1980
what sport/s are you winning on odwyer....?

Darts, Football, MLB and Golf.
By:
barry chuckle
Not baseball if he is doing accas - thats the way to the poorhouse

But from skimming through the thread everyone on the NA forum has told him that

You can build a profit at baseball but you have to be patient and wait for the matchups where there is value - as I am sure has been previously stated
By:
dirtman1
When: 25 Jul 07 17:17
YOUR ILL
By:
barry chuckle
When: 25 Jul 07 17:18
I would not rule out Tennis just as I would not rule out any sport where you can seek out the value
By:
Proud to be a Northener
When: 25 Jul 07 17:19
Ok odwyer,well done,good luck with it.

please stop being a nob now then.
By:
barry chuckle
When: 25 Jul 07 17:20
Not much of a rate of increase but fair play - a profit is a profit
By:
odwyer1980
When: 25 Jul 07 17:27
No MLB accas.
By:
odwyer1980
When: 25 Jul 07 17:44
I would not rule out Tennis

Sorry mate, I've ruled it out for life.

:-)
By:
odwyer1980
When: 25 Jul 07 17:46
a profit is a profit

I'm after a system, not just profit.

Profit can be made easily with a bit of luck, by just bunging 150 on a 2 way MLB game.
By:
odwyer1980
When: 25 Jul 07 17:47
Profit can be made easily with a bit of luck, by just bunging 150 on a 2 way MLB game.....

Which isn't what I'm after.
By:
No Chatname Specified
When: 13 Aug 07 20:45
odwyer1980 10 Aug 10:00

Who else has been done royally by this player in the last 2 days? betting for and against him.

First by backing Maguire when he was 4-0 up, only for Stevens to play like a Davis in his prime and win 5-4.

Then, backing him when was 4-3 up and in amongst a good table of red and blacks against Day, only to crumble like I needed yesterday.

Bang goes 500 in 2 days.

Anyone want to become a member of the Matthew Stevens has done me from behind good and proper club? We might as well get a badge for gods sake. If he is going to publicly rape up me up the backside, I at least want a badge to say I was there while being royally done.

Absolutely brilliant system you've got there I see :^0
By:
neverwrong
When: 14 Aug 07 15:37
If the original poster in this thread is not on a wind up then i could only come to the conclusion that he is the most CLUELESS, ARROGANT, DEAF and STUPID individual i have ever had the misfortune to waste time on. As for you Tai you deserve a medal for all the sound advice you offering to this clown.

IF it is a wind up on the other hand then it is very Fonejacker-esque and incredibly funny.
By:
No Chatname Specified
When: 14 Aug 07 15:40
Believe me, I thought he was just having a laugh at first. It just all seemed way too stupid for anyone to actually be serious about the stuff he was saying. If you look at the various threads around here (the one in the snooker forum now is a perfect example) it seems he is deadly serious. You're spot on with your assessment there too.
By:
deirdre
When: 14 Aug 07 21:51
some people just cant be told.iv made a few spontaneous bets myself on mlb and they have come good 80% of the time although i havent talked myself into thinking i know mlb well and i can get a string of bets up.i dabble here and there for but only speculate about a tenth of my standard nfl bet which season on season i get constant profit.not to say that it wont go pear shaped on any given year.anyways i think your advice is falling on deaf ears
By:
No Chatname Specified
When: 11 Dec 07 16:48
By:
Yen-Hsun Lu
When: 11 Dec 07 17:09
TOTALLY PROFESSIONAL 04 Dec 01:25

4/ Why does it keep re-surfacing here?

tai671 05 Dec 05:32

Because some people are incredibly immature, and have nothing better to do than try to make others look silly when in fact they're just making themselves look very stupid.
By:
Knight Rider
When: 05 Jan 08 22:16
ttt :^0
By:
BenSprocket.
When: 05 Jan 08 22:23
how did i miss this?
By:
odwyer1980
When: 05 Jan 08 22:31
Do you disagree with it?

Betting on MLB from the offset = say goodbye to your funds.
By:
odwyer1980
When: 05 Jan 08 22:32
Only one way to win at Baseball (unless you use conservative betting like I now do).

That's a delboy approach multiple.
By:
1 4 the thumb
When: 05 Jan 08 23:01
The only way to win at baseball is to understand the statistics as much as the bookies and fanatical fans that follow it.

Anything else and you will lose - maybe you'll get lucky once or twice, but you will lose.

And the bookie can take that to the bank
By:
Knight Rider
When: 05 Jan 08 23:58
odwyer1980 06 Jan 00:31

Do you disagree with it?

-------------------------------

Speak for yourself. Perhaps there are other people out there who are better than you at this betting lark? Just a thought.
By:
odwyer1980
When: 06 Jan 08 11:08
odwyer1980 06 Jan 00:31

Do you disagree with it?

-------------------------------

Speak for yourself. Perhaps there are other people out there who are better than you at this betting lark? Just a thought.

The game is unpredictable. Anyone can beat anyone.

No one is better then me; we're all on the same playing field of guess work from betting on baseball from the start of a match.
By:
Proud to be a Northener
When: 06 Jan 08 17:26
:^0
By:
No Chatname Specified
When: 06 Jan 08 17:29
No one is better then me;

That's the funniest thing I've seen in ages. The rest of the thread is all the proof you'd ever need that the opposite is true ;)
By:
Proud to be a Northener
When: 06 Jan 08 17:34
Hes currently sat in his bedroon with a sports sock round his tool hoping Tampa bay win the wild card game :D
By:
Kuntchop
When: 06 Jan 08 17:55
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ...............U
UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU ...............U
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG................G
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
By:
odwyer1980
When: 06 Jan 08 18:12
tai671 06 Jan 19:29

No one is better then me;

That's the funniest thing I've seen in ages. The rest of the thread is all the proof you'd ever need that the opposite is true

You're certainly not. Biggest mugoid on the MLB forum. I remember your thread, with you crapping yourself after Jeter hit into a double play. The agony coming from the thread was tragic.

You really had the violin out in full force for that game.

That's why I feel you should pack it in, but it's your money to throw away.
By:
odwyer1980
When: 06 Jan 08 18:19
1.01-1.05 will be busted in this game.

OH MY WORD!
By:
odwyer1980
When: 06 Jan 08 18:19
Wrong thread.
By:
odwyer1980
When: 06 Jan 08 18:31
I have no job at this time and I'm 27 years old. Yes, I'm on the Andy Cole.

LOL, can't belive I wrote that. Well, I was on the Dole, but working on eBay at the sam time.

I am no longer on the Andy Cole.
By:
Proud to be a Northener
When: 06 Jan 08 18:34
Oh dear ,you really wanna spend some time looking at form,bets etc instead of trawling the forum to spout your bile.
By:
No Chatname Specified
When: 06 Jan 08 18:41
odwyer you clearly have serious psychological problems. Trying to appear the big man on forums doesn't really do anyone any good. You're even pretty useless at that as you seem to have made yourself the biggest laughing stock on the Betfair forums. This thread proves to everyone that you don't have the first clue about betting.

Finally, just because you are a loser does not mean that everyone else is. I make a lot of money betting on baseball. To keep suggesting otherwise is ridiculous. You are just a dreamer who doesn't have a clue how to make serious money from betting.
By:
odwyer1980
When: 06 Jan 08 18:42
tai671 06 Jan 20:41

odwyer you clearly have serious psychological problems. Trying to appear the big man on forums doesn't really do anyone any good. You're even pretty useless at that as you seem to have made yourself the biggest laughing stock on the Betfair forums. This thread proves to everyone that you don't have the first clue about betting.

Finally, just because you are a loser does not mean that everyone else is. I make a lot of money betting on baseball. To keep suggesting otherwise is ridiculous. You are just a dreamer who doesn't have a clue how to make serious money from betting.

lol, classic.
Page 4 of 8  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | ... | 8 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com