Forums

North American

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
Green Beard
03 Jan 10 16:44
| Topic/replies: 7,473 | Blogger: Green Beard's blog
last time i made a thread like this it was dallas who was 2.5 or so and straightlined to 1.01 :)

this time, its all about smacking in a mammoth lay of dallas tonight against eagles . . . eagles offence is rolling well and pass defence has been pretty strong if i remember so will hopefully be able to stop those pesky 3rd down romo to witten conversions :|

personally think offences are roughly the same, but fancy eagles defence far more . . massive lay of dallas for me
Pause Switch to Standard View Great Value Bet tonight
Show More
Report Green Beard January 3, 2010 6:43 PM GMT
last thread got 5 posts when it was proved right

so might hedge my big back of the eagles with a buy on the spreads for posts in this thread ;)
Report Horangi. January 3, 2010 6:46 PM GMT
Dallas defense is better than the Eagles. Plus Cowboys have more experience in the team.

EZ win for the home side in front of 110,000+.
Report regular joe January 3, 2010 10:47 PM GMT
Wouldn't want your spread bet about posts to come as badly unstuck as the lay of Dallas, Green, so thought I'd give this a bump. (I was on Philly too, sadly)
Report Max Cady January 3, 2010 10:54 PM GMT
have philadelphia troubled the score keeeper yet?
Report SwindonBoy January 3, 2010 11:03 PM GMT
now thats a straightliner to 1.01 ouch
Report casemoney January 3, 2010 11:04 PM GMT
Conkers smashed thread..
Report Max Cady January 3, 2010 11:15 PM GMT
no doubt he traded out.
Report SwindonBoy January 3, 2010 11:19 PM GMT
24-0
Report jeany January 3, 2010 11:20 PM GMT
*cough*
Report bohemond January 3, 2010 11:27 PM GMT
I made 1 prematch call today on phil Taylor - it was a good shout but a much better price could be achieved in running.

GB is an active trader - despite making a shocking pre match call there is a good chance he made money on this match or at least did not get beat

By and large pre match shouts or predictions are over rated - reacting to events on the field and trading accordingly is a far more lucrative business
Report regular joe January 3, 2010 11:31 PM GMT
He is very unlikely to have made a profit on this game if he started off with a "mammoth lay" of Dallas. I backed Philly myself and from the word go they looked awful. Dallas flatlined to 1.01.
Report bohemond January 3, 2010 11:34 PM GMT
depends on your level of firepower and the speed in which u can sense the way the wind is blowing

in any 24-zip game i would expect to make money regardless of my starting position
Report Lionrock January 4, 2010 12:21 AM GMT
LOL u just got to laugh!!!

he's a f**king GENIUS if he turned a 'mammoth lay' of dallas into a profit in that game. Give over.

he made a prematch call, nothing wrong with that, but FFS there's no way he didn't lose.
Report Onionss January 4, 2010 12:23 AM GMT
Gotta laugh. Just have to.
Report SwindonBoy January 4, 2010 12:31 AM GMT
LOL
Report Onionss January 4, 2010 12:39 AM GMT
ttt
Report Mr Lizard January 4, 2010 12:43 AM GMT
:^0

you fkin idiot..now i know why you were utterly seeething on the dallas IR thread :^0
Report Mr Lizard January 4, 2010 12:45 AM GMT
bohemond 04 Jan 00:34
depends on your level of firepower and the speed in which u can sense the way the wind is blowing

in any 24-zip game i would expect to make money regardless of my starting position

only a" SUPER TRADER" would claim such a thing
Report Green Beard January 4, 2010 12:55 AM GMT
dire dire pre match call, eagles didnt turn up, but as boh has it, im an active trader, and it was obvious fairly early on all was not well in the eagles camp

sorry to p*ss on peoples fireworks, but i greened in this match, and as boh said, any 24-0 match, as a momentum trader, id expect to nail

but yep, eagles just didnt show, mcnabb looked seething as well, a lot of poor drops and defence never really got pressure to romo and he played a great match, really did control it well
Report Max Cady January 4, 2010 12:56 AM GMT
pmsl
Report Onionss January 4, 2010 12:57 AM GMT
FFS Green, be honest for once. Everyone loses now and then, just admit it was a **e bet. Why lie about the green?
Report Green Beard January 4, 2010 1:01 AM GMT
it was a **e bet, but im not lying about the green :(

my pre match positions are smaller than what im allowed in in play, so yes i put a big "pre match" bet on eagles, but in running i had to use alot of my ammo, but i did reverse

sorry :(

i just have to tell it straight
Report Onionss January 4, 2010 1:02 AM GMT
fair enough
Report Mr Lizard January 4, 2010 1:09 AM GMT
"UNLUCKY" :^0 :^0
Report Hayden January 4, 2010 12:27 PM GMT
It's not rocket science to understand how you could develop an all green book in such circumstances tbf , maybe the doubters would be surprised at the stake relationship between the original bet and the reverse bet on Dallas but that's someone's personal trading strategy and whatever works for them , if the problem is not believing the individual then that's another story altogether and my only comment then would be who cares anyway , it's an anonymous forum so anything goes.
Personally I believe everything that's posted or should I say that I can be bothered to read simply because it matters not a jot whether it's true or not. , the only a/c to take seriously should be your own.

Good luck to all for the play-offs.
Report Saluting Darren Lockyer January 4, 2010 12:55 PM GMT
fair points,but all i can say is that if you can make money out of an original mammoth lay that flatlines to 1.01 then you either have a crystal ball or your original mammoth lay isn't very much at all.
Report Hayden January 4, 2010 1:11 PM GMT
or your initial in-play wager is so significantly higher than your pre-match staking strategy , it's all relative.
Report Saluting Darren Lockyer January 4, 2010 2:23 PM GMT
exactly, rectifying an initial bad lay can be done but usually involves wagering a lot of money especially in a case like this. I think gb,bless hi socks ,just likes winding people up sometimes !!
Report db1974 January 4, 2010 2:34 PM GMT
It's just another way of saying that you chased your initial losses and got them back.

Nothing especially clever about it
Report awesome impact January 4, 2010 3:30 PM GMT
How could you green up on a pre match back of the Eagles or a lay off Dallas last night????? Dallas scored a TD on their first possession so you could only possibly get out in the RED.
Report Hayden January 4, 2010 3:34 PM GMT
Obviously you could quite easily shift to Dallas green and then green up later when the train is nearing it's destination , it's all in the staking differential but anyone adopting this strategy will probably admit it's not without it's alarms on occasions.
Report jeany January 4, 2010 4:11 PM GMT
lmfao what a tool.
Report Mr Lizard January 6, 2010 11:37 PM GMT
ttt
Report Mr Lizard January 10, 2010 2:25 AM GMT
bump
Report SN00P January 10, 2010 2:35 AM GMT
P.M.S.L R.O.F.L.M.A.O and so forth.
Report casemoney January 10, 2010 3:21 AM GMT
HAYDEN 04 Jan 13:27

It's not rocket science to understand how you could develop an all green book in such circumstances tbf , maybe the doubters would be surprised at the stake relationship between the original bet and the reverse bet on Dallas but that's someone's personal trading strategy and whatever works for them ..

does this strategy work in all trades ?

Could u lend me some money and send me ur ebook please ?
Report casemoney January 10, 2010 3:23 AM GMT
post ya bets ,we know it can be done just like to see how u do it ,,
Report Mr Lizard January 24, 2010 11:39 PM GMT
A pleasing thread

strange that this guy (like all super traders) never loses on the in running threads but when posting his bets pre game they bomb :^0
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com