Forums

North American

There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
These 62 comments are related to the topic:
mugggg accas

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page
Replies: 62
By:
good value losers
When: 06 Dec 09 20:07
i take the title of hugest muggg today imo with pitt and no about to lose. that beats your mugness by a distance
By:
good value losers
When: 06 Dec 09 20:08
oh dear, stringy. you clearly haven't got a clue :^0
By:
Onionss
When: 06 Dec 09 20:08
Need NE to get something late for me
By:
stringy
When: 06 Dec 09 20:10
If you think I'll buzz off that your wrong. The name of the game is to take moolah off other people. That's where the buzz is and good odds is the first step. The odds on here often stink and I point that out. If that makes me sanctimonious then so be it.
By:
Furelli
When: 06 Dec 09 20:16
Darn them pesky Broncos....
By:
good value losers
When: 06 Dec 09 20:18
not only sanctimonious but also sticking your odious little nose on a fred where no one could give a flying fck about backing a 2.1 shot at 2.08. don't you get it? no one on this fred gives a fck.
By:
stringy
When: 06 Dec 09 20:36
good value losers 06 Dec 21:18
not only sanctimonious but also sticking your odious little nose on a fred where no one could give a flying fck about backing a 2.1 shot at 2.08. don't you get it? no one on this fred gives a fck.

Oh no. When you open your gob it all goes wrong doesn't it? Your thread was open to all you ming. Just cos a view came in that made you feel small, you say I'm sticking my nose in?? I bet your lonely.
By:
THE OLD WIFFER OF WIFFING
When: 06 Dec 09 20:38
put two bets on trebles on the spreads with borals wrote treble on one slip and nothing on the other just put win instead of win treble. will they settle it as a treble?
By:
stringy
When: 06 Dec 09 20:45
Defo settled as a treble.
By:
THE OLD WIFFER OF WIFFING
When: 06 Dec 09 20:46
thanks for help.
By:
good value losers
When: 06 Dec 09 20:55
stringy 06 Dec 21:36
Your thread was open to all you ming.

theoretically yes, but anyone with a smidgeon of civility and good manners might assume that a fred called "muggg accas" was for people to post muggg accas on them and have a laugh as they either came in or went bust, not for some prck to start gobbing off and**ging off the people on the fred.

I bet your lonely.

it's "you're" btw hth
By:
stringy
When: 06 Dec 09 20:58
I made a point or two, you did the**ging. Now your reduced to having a go at my spelling! Your a top fella you are.
By:
Kingmambo
When: 06 Dec 09 20:58
He doesn't get it gvl. Let him rant and rage against all who dare to have a bit of fun. See you next week, I'll be back with another incredibly muggish acca. Hope stringy comes along too! It's good fun to see the state he gets himself into.
By:
good value losers
When: 06 Dec 09 21:00
stringy 06 Dec 21:57
I made a point or two, you did the**ging. Now your reduced to having a go at my spelling! Your a top fella you are.

it's not spelling, it's punctuation, and you got it wrong twice again.

you're right, kingmambo. think he might be just a troll, actually
By:
stringy
When: 06 Dec 09 21:05
What price have the Seahawks been matched at now and what's the score? Not bothered about punctuation, I prefer staying with the point. A point you've both lost. King dumbo is fuming.
By:
Kingmambo
When: 06 Dec 09 21:07
Mate, give it up. You've been made to look an utter tool on this thread. Go and have a hand shandy about your Seattle bet and we'll see you next week where you can have another go at telling us how stupid we are.
By:
stringy
When: 06 Dec 09 21:11
Er yeah, your a good lad you are. Going off on one and worse still, cannot admit you're wrong. I hope good value plonk bag likes my spelling of you're. No doubt he'll find something else to blather about though.
By:
good value losers
When: 06 Dec 09 21:12
well according to the graph seattle got matched all the way out to 3, which is a lot higher than 2.1, so you didn't really get best value there, did you? never mind, none of us are perfect.
By:
Kingmambo
When: 06 Dec 09 21:14
Good God man, you really are pretty thick? I'm not sure what there's to admit being wrong about. The thread is called "mugggg accas", can you read you dribbling simpleton? Now, I really am off and you can happily have the last word. See you next week, I think I'm starting to fall for you :x
By:
good value losers
When: 06 Dec 09 21:19
pmsl
By:
stringy
When: 06 Dec 09 21:20

good value losers 06 Dec 22:12
well according to the graph seattle got matched all the way out to 3, which is a lot higher than 2.1, so you didn't really get best value there, did you? never mind, none of us are perfect.

Got 2.14 and went in again for 2.56 but it's in the balance so we'll see.
By:
good value losers
When: 06 Dec 09 21:22
i don't care. goodbye.
By:
stringy
When: 06 Dec 09 21:25
That's the spirit! You care about my punctuation though and that's nice. ;-)
Page 2 of 2  •  Previous | 1 | 2 | Next
sort by:
Show
per page

Post your reply

Text Format: Table: Smilies:
Forum does not support HTML
Insert Photo
Cancel
‹ back to topics
www.betfair.com