Forums

North American

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
good value losers
06 Dec 09 16:57
| Topic/replies: 20,119 | Blogger: good value losers's blog
5 Selections Chosen
1 Detroit @ Cincinnati (Backing Cincinnati Bengals @ 1.12)
2 Oakland @ Pittsburgh (Backing Pittsburgh Steelers @ 1.06)
3 San Diego @ Cleveland (Backing San Diego Chargers @ 1.11)
4 New Orleans @ Washington (Backing New Orleans Saints @ 1.22)
5 Denver @ Kansas City (Backing Denver Broncos @ 1.38)

5-Folds
Selections Odds Stake Potential win
1,2,3,4 and 5 2.28 £100.00 £128.00

:^0 i can see those "value" merchants out there cringing
Show More
Report skyblues December 6, 2009 4:59 PM GMT
denver lets u down.
Report good value losers December 6, 2009 5:00 PM GMT
did i ask for any opinions? only other muggg acca posters are allowed to pass comment
Report Kingmambo December 6, 2009 5:00 PM GMT
Jacksonville S/U
New England -4.5
Seattle S/U

@13/2

Gl all!
Report d13phe December 6, 2009 5:01 PM GMT
gvl

you are going to have to change your username
Report skyblues December 6, 2009 5:02 PM GMT
lol
ok done
pats =-4.5
oak +15.5
cards +3.5
unders tampa panthers
unders titans
All opionions welcome.
Report good value losers December 6, 2009 5:02 PM GMT
hahaha fair do's
Report SFC December 6, 2009 5:03 PM GMT
Bengals
Steelers
Patriots
Broncos

@ $2.73
Report Furelli December 6, 2009 5:05 PM GMT
New England @ Miami
Miami Dolphins Back 2.75
Denver @ Kansas City
Kansas City Chiefs Back 3.25
San Francisco @ Seattle
Seattle Seahawks Back 1.99
Minnesota @ Arizona
Arizona Cardinals Back 2.62

Combined odds off around 46.0 for a score, proper mugg Acc that!
Report Kingmambo December 6, 2009 5:06 PM GMT
That's the spirit Furelli!
Report good value losers December 6, 2009 5:36 PM GMT
cin and no struggling LOL was a bit worried about an no letdown after their big win over ne but i thought nah these guys are all top competitive sportsmen :0
Report good value losers December 6, 2009 6:30 PM GMT
1 Detroit @ Cincinnati (Backing Cincinnati Bengals @ 1.12) 17-7 :)
2 Oakland @ Pittsburgh (Backing Pittsburgh Steelers @ 1.06) 10-6 :|
4 New Orleans @ Washington (Backing New Orleans Saints @ 1.22) 10-17 :0
5 Denver @ Kansas City (Backing Denver Broncos @ 1.38) 14-6 :|
Report stringy December 6, 2009 6:31 PM GMT
Good Value backing Pittsburgh at 1.06?? Furelli backin' Seattle at 1.99?? Do you two not look at what the bookies are offering? They're commission free you know! Accas are for mugs and chasing cack prices just cos they're on here is for mugs too. get the right price or just plain sit it out. You've all been through too much pain to even think about arguing with me!! Bookie prices can be checked in one fell swoop on either Best betting or Odds checker. No need to thank me.

Oh, Seattle at 2.1 with Boils is the way to go for me!
Report good value losers December 6, 2009 6:33 PM GMT
oh do fck off you sanctimonious prck
Report Kingmambo December 6, 2009 6:39 PM GMT
gv, agreed.

stringy, please read the thread title. Some of us do not take this too seriously and enjoy a flutter well aware that it might be considered mug punting. Chill out and concentrate on your own bets you fkin twink.
Report good value losers December 6, 2009 6:41 PM GMT
no level the game :D
Report stringy December 6, 2009 7:14 PM GMT
Two losing gob shytes who enjoy the sound of their own voices me thinks. Stretch your intelligence, then stretch your betting capabilities you pair of class 1, oven ready kn0b jobs.
Report Kingmambo December 6, 2009 7:18 PM GMT
You appear to be absolutely seething stringy about bets that have nothing to do with you. LMAO at you, cretin.
Report Furelli December 6, 2009 7:18 PM GMT
:) dont touch the games until i/r personally, plenny of oppos then.

As for the title well... does what it says on the tin for me
Report stringy December 6, 2009 7:21 PM GMT
Keep laughing til you look at your balance you plonker. You got in on an argument that had nowt to do with you. The main point of which is seeking value. You appear to be condoning backing any sh it price. Are you a layer by chance Kingmambo? If not, don't give up your day job.
Report Kingmambo December 6, 2009 7:22 PM GMT
stringy 06 Dec 20:14

Two losing gob shytes who enjoy the sound of their own voices me thinks.

I particularly enjoyed this piece of unremitting rage, from a chump who has started a thread harking about his own views on the SF/SEA game. What a tool.
Report good value losers December 6, 2009 7:23 PM GMT
oh what an idiot you are, stringy. these are accas so what's the point of saying that better odds can be found on each match on oddschecker? you can't just cherry pick the best odds on each match from various firms and place them in an acca you thick fck.

btw congrats on nicking 2.1 on sea when they were only 2.08 on here. that will net you an extra 2p on £2. well done.
Report good value losers December 6, 2009 7:24 PM GMT
oh 4p actually! my bad
Report Kingmambo December 6, 2009 7:25 PM GMT
He is fuming gvl at our mugness. What a situation, that on a Sunday evening with great football to watch, all he can think of is giving advice here. Perhaps he should fk off?
Report good value losers December 6, 2009 7:30 PM GMT
omg oak take the lead! that's 2 in my muggg acca in trouble :^0
Report stringy December 6, 2009 7:30 PM GMT
Commission?? that means something to proper backers you pleb. Kingmambo's too busy tryin' to wind me up with this "seething" shyte to realise he's a bona fide loser.
Report stringy December 6, 2009 7:32 PM GMT

Kingmambo 06 Dec 20:22
stringy 06 Dec 20:14

Two losing gob shytes who enjoy the sound of their own voices me thinks.

I particularly enjoyed this piece of unremitting rage, from a chump who has started a thread harking about his own views on the SF/SEA game. What a tool.

I don't like to see people gettin ripped off by Betfair layers. are you a layer king dumbo??
Report Kingmambo December 6, 2009 7:32 PM GMT
I don't need to wind you up fool, you've made a grade A t1t of yourself on your own.
Report Kingmambo December 6, 2009 7:33 PM GMT
Take your concern elsewhere (bless), it's not wanted here. Hope this helps.
Report stringy December 6, 2009 7:34 PM GMT
Are you a layer was the question. Do you need help with this one?
Report Kingmambo December 6, 2009 7:37 PM GMT
I don't understand why you are so obsessed with what I do or don't do.

I've posted my mug treble. I've backed the Jags in a single and laid that off at 17-0 if you must know (check the thread if you have to).

Why are you so concerned with what others do?
Report stringy December 6, 2009 7:43 PM GMT
Because your keen to back shyte odds it seems. That's why you've jumped in here with your big flap trap, small willy syndrome. So to spell it out to you (and believe me you don't deserve it), if your backing shyte odds, your a muggg punter. Got it yet? That's it, look at your balance and slowly realise.

Fook wit.
Report Kingmambo December 6, 2009 7:44 PM GMT
Haha :) You ARE seething!
Report stringy December 6, 2009 7:49 PM GMT
Yes I'm seething. I don't know how I manage sometimes.
Report good value losers December 6, 2009 7:51 PM GMT
what a fcking dipstick you are, gleefully pointing out we're muggg punters. did you not read the title of the fred, you thick fck? now just p1ss off and leave us mugs to enjoy our mugness.
Report Kingmambo December 6, 2009 7:53 PM GMT
Your concern for me, my bets and my balance is sweet stringy :x Rest assured I don't give a sh1t about you.
Report stringy December 6, 2009 7:56 PM GMT
Good luck boys. You know the score. Nearly game time now so this lesson is done. CLASS DISMISSED!!
Report good value losers December 6, 2009 7:57 PM GMT
good value losers 06 Dec 20:23
oh what an idiot you are, stringy. these are accas so what's the point of saying that better odds can be found on each match on oddschecker? you can't just cherry pick the best odds on each match from various firms and place them in an acca you thick fck.

you never did answer this teeny little point did you? cretin
Report Kingmambo December 6, 2009 8:06 PM GMT
Well, looks like the Pats have let my treble down and I am an utter mug.

I am almost destitute but I am thankful for stringy and his concern. I'll have to scrape around to find the pennies to do my mug acca next week. Perhaps stringy will lend me a few quid? :x
Report stringy December 6, 2009 8:07 PM GMT
Oh dear. First point was accas for idiots. Second point was toward prices per game. Going now so good luck. Even the obtuse deserve a little luck.
Report good value losers December 6, 2009 8:07 PM GMT
i take the title of hugest muggg today imo with pitt and no about to lose. that beats your mugness by a distance
Report good value losers December 6, 2009 8:08 PM GMT
oh dear, stringy. you clearly haven't got a clue :^0
Report Onionss December 6, 2009 8:08 PM GMT
Need NE to get something late for me
Report stringy December 6, 2009 8:10 PM GMT
If you think I'll buzz off that your wrong. The name of the game is to take moolah off other people. That's where the buzz is and good odds is the first step. The odds on here often stink and I point that out. If that makes me sanctimonious then so be it.
Report Furelli December 6, 2009 8:16 PM GMT
Darn them pesky Broncos....
Report good value losers December 6, 2009 8:18 PM GMT
not only sanctimonious but also sticking your odious little nose on a fred where no one could give a flying fck about backing a 2.1 shot at 2.08. don't you get it? no one on this fred gives a fck.
Report stringy December 6, 2009 8:36 PM GMT
good value losers 06 Dec 21:18
not only sanctimonious but also sticking your odious little nose on a fred where no one could give a flying fck about backing a 2.1 shot at 2.08. don't you get it? no one on this fred gives a fck.

Oh no. When you open your gob it all goes wrong doesn't it? Your thread was open to all you ming. Just cos a view came in that made you feel small, you say I'm sticking my nose in?? I bet your lonely.
Report THE OLD WIFFER OF WIFFING December 6, 2009 8:38 PM GMT
put two bets on trebles on the spreads with borals wrote treble on one slip and nothing on the other just put win instead of win treble. will they settle it as a treble?
Report stringy December 6, 2009 8:45 PM GMT
Defo settled as a treble.
Report THE OLD WIFFER OF WIFFING December 6, 2009 8:46 PM GMT
thanks for help.
Report good value losers December 6, 2009 8:55 PM GMT
stringy 06 Dec 21:36
Your thread was open to all you ming.

theoretically yes, but anyone with a smidgeon of civility and good manners might assume that a fred called "muggg accas" was for people to post muggg accas on them and have a laugh as they either came in or went bust, not for some prck to start gobbing off and**ging off the people on the fred.

I bet your lonely.

it's "you're" btw hth
Report stringy December 6, 2009 8:58 PM GMT
I made a point or two, you did the**ging. Now your reduced to having a go at my spelling! Your a top fella you are.
Report Kingmambo December 6, 2009 8:58 PM GMT
He doesn't get it gvl. Let him rant and rage against all who dare to have a bit of fun. See you next week, I'll be back with another incredibly muggish acca. Hope stringy comes along too! It's good fun to see the state he gets himself into.
Report good value losers December 6, 2009 9:00 PM GMT
stringy 06 Dec 21:57
I made a point or two, you did the**ging. Now your reduced to having a go at my spelling! Your a top fella you are.

it's not spelling, it's punctuation, and you got it wrong twice again.

you're right, kingmambo. think he might be just a troll, actually
Report stringy December 6, 2009 9:05 PM GMT
What price have the Seahawks been matched at now and what's the score? Not bothered about punctuation, I prefer staying with the point. A point you've both lost. King dumbo is fuming.
Report Kingmambo December 6, 2009 9:07 PM GMT
Mate, give it up. You've been made to look an utter tool on this thread. Go and have a hand shandy about your Seattle bet and we'll see you next week where you can have another go at telling us how stupid we are.
Report stringy December 6, 2009 9:11 PM GMT
Er yeah, your a good lad you are. Going off on one and worse still, cannot admit you're wrong. I hope good value plonk bag likes my spelling of you're. No doubt he'll find something else to blather about though.
Report good value losers December 6, 2009 9:12 PM GMT
well according to the graph seattle got matched all the way out to 3, which is a lot higher than 2.1, so you didn't really get best value there, did you? never mind, none of us are perfect.
Report Kingmambo December 6, 2009 9:14 PM GMT
Good God man, you really are pretty thick? I'm not sure what there's to admit being wrong about. The thread is called "mugggg accas", can you read you dribbling simpleton? Now, I really am off and you can happily have the last word. See you next week, I think I'm starting to fall for you :x
Report good value losers December 6, 2009 9:19 PM GMT
pmsl
Report stringy December 6, 2009 9:20 PM GMT

good value losers 06 Dec 22:12
well according to the graph seattle got matched all the way out to 3, which is a lot higher than 2.1, so you didn't really get best value there, did you? never mind, none of us are perfect.

Got 2.14 and went in again for 2.56 but it's in the balance so we'll see.
Report good value losers December 6, 2009 9:22 PM GMT
i don't care. goodbye.
Report stringy December 6, 2009 9:25 PM GMT
That's the spirit! You care about my punctuation though and that's nice. ;-)
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com