SEASON 2013-14 P/L: -237.5pts ROI: -60.9%
(SEASON 2013 FINAL P/L: +85.23pts ROI: +20.79%)
The PGA Tour stops off at Akron, Ohio this week C Bridgestone Invitational before heading to Kentucky next Thursday for the fourth and final major of the season, the pGA Championship.
The South Course at Firestone Country Club is a long, tough Par 70 track demanding accuracy off the tee and on the approach to the well guarded greens.
Selections (all prices from Betfair unless stated):
Henrik STENSON 4pts @ 26
- T2 here last year. Classy. Accurate off tee and on approach to greens and is due a win
Zach JOHNSON 3.5pts @ 60
- Accurate ball striker at his best when the scoring is low. T4 here last year and T6 in 2011
Harris ENGLISH 1.25pts @ 140
- Top class youngster who T14 here last year. 23rd in Par 4 performance on PGA Tour
John SENDEN 0.75pts @ 190
- Extremely solid from tee to green and confidence up following win earlier in year. T16 here two years ago
Richard STERNE 0.5pts @ 810
- On the comeback from injury but a player of undoubted ability who finished T9 in this last season