Forums

Irish Sports

Welcome to Live View – Take the tour to learn more
Start Tour
There is currently 1 person viewing this thread.
slickster
17 Feb 16 17:51
| Topic/replies: 4,978 | Blogger: slickster's blog
Wonks has been looking for a competition with Slick for a while now. So I will oblige....

Some general rules....

1. Competition starts Saturday 20th February 2016 and ends Saturday 9th April 2016.
2. Saturdays and Sundays only to count, except 2nd and 3rd April, as I will be unavailable.
3. So for the next 6 Saturdays and Sundays, 1 selection each day, of which 2 are "next bests" and 2 are "naps". Ie, 8 1 pt wins, 2 2pt wins and 2 3 pt wins.
4. At Cheltenham, 2 selections each day, so 8 in total. 2 are "next bests" and 2 are "naps". So obviously, the other 4 are 1 pt wins. Next bests and naps as above.
5. At Aintree, 2 selections each day, so 6 in total. 1 is a "next best" and 1 is a "nap". Again, the other 4 are 1 pt wins. Next best and nap as per rule 3.
6. So 26 selections in total. 16 are 1pt wins, 5 are 2 pt wins (next bests)  and 5 are 3 pt wins (naps).
7. Stakes included. Ie, 2 pt win at 7-2 gives you 9 pts. If it loses, you are minus 2 etc.....
8. Win only. No Each Ways. S.P. only. In the unlikely event of a result reversal, Double Result will count.
9. Dead Heat rules apply. Ie, betting shop rules.
10. Obviously, on Saturday 9th April, selections must be from Aintree.
11. Ireland and/or Britain to count, or any combination of the 2.
12. Where possible, but not necessary, the leader should try to give his selections first, to give ever who is behind the knowledge of what he is aiming at.
13. No time restraints on selections. If you fancy 1 in the 5.00 at Punchestown for example, 4.59 will suffice.
14. All selections to be kept to this thread.

Trusting this is acceptable to you wonks. Rules are, of course, the same for both of us.

I suggest at the end of the competition, or any time after, we both donate 100 euro to the Injured Jockeys Fund.
Pause Switch to Standard View Slick v The Wonk
Show More
Report insideinfo March 13, 2016 8:07 PM GMT
ill be at the racing muggins.dont suppose you'll have much of a tank left with all those certainties you backed recently (that lost)Laugh
Report snap crackle and pop March 13, 2016 8:13 PM GMT
Will you be manning the jacks in the centaur or main stand?

If I see ya sure might throw ya a few bob if ya gave me ones and twos an aul polish.
Report workrider March 15, 2016 11:41 AM GMT
O.K.Slick ,hope you have a great one , down to business, two 1 pointers for me to start the festival , 1pt win Bellshill ran to bad to be true last day , and my other 1 pt win is The Game Changer I think this lad has turned the corner and could surprise at a huge price...
Report slickster March 15, 2016 12:37 PM GMT
Okay wonks, hope you win a few dollars....

Down to business, as you say, for the REAL men, the REAL punters.....

I will also do 2 1pt selections.
MIN 1.30.
MY TENT OR YOURS 3.30.
Report slickster March 15, 2016 5:59 PM GMT
The Wonk 11-1 unplaced, 1pt so - 1.00
14-1 unplaced, 1pt so - 1.00.

Slick 15-8 favourite 2nd, 1pt so - 1.00
10-1 2nd, 1pt so - 1.00.

Running total.....

The Wonk + 10.63.
Slick - 13.00.
Report Rocketfingers March 15, 2016 10:57 PM GMT
God give it up thickster, worse tipping challenge in the history of BF
Report one last chance March 16, 2016 8:37 AM GMT
Slick not covering himself in glory after the slating he gave o heir thank feck he didn't tip vroum vroum yesterday  Grin
Report slickster March 16, 2016 9:50 AM GMT
Slick is a bit far behind to be going for 4-6 shots Silly.
You miss the point chancer. O'Hehir "naps" 1-5 shots. And gets many stuffed.
Slick is due a winner!!
Report pa lapsy March 16, 2016 10:01 AM GMT
C'mere Slick,do ya know where you're going wrong?
Tis all the 3rd person talk,you aren't yourself and you are kinda detached like.
You badly need to re enter your own head lively,tis your only hope.
Report workrider March 16, 2016 12:29 PM GMT
3pts win Yorkhill and 2pts win Sprinter Sacre...Good luck Slick...
Report slickster March 16, 2016 1:03 PM GMT
Okay wonks, I would have had 2 or 3pts Yorkhill, but no point now. Let's hope he wins.

So Slick now goes....

2pts (nb) VYTA DU ROC 2.10.
1pt NEW TO THIS TOWN 5.30.
Report one last chance March 16, 2016 1:23 PM GMT
Happy days slick haven't backed either Grin good luck
Report Lee Ho Fooks March 16, 2016 1:36 PM GMT
WD
Report CheltenhamRoar March 16, 2016 4:04 PM GMT
Winks into an unassailable lead here
Report pa lapsy March 16, 2016 4:07 PM GMT
Top top Bombing Workrider,very impressive,well done.
Report Dan Chipowski March 16, 2016 4:27 PM GMT
Workrider has delivered a colossal right hook.
Report workrider March 16, 2016 4:41 PM GMT
Thanks lads very kind of ye...
Report itcanbedone March 16, 2016 5:03 PM GMT
fair play to The Wonks...impressive performance!
Report workrider March 16, 2016 5:16 PM GMT
Coming from you D'ozy thats some praise...
Report CheltenhamRoar March 16, 2016 6:34 PM GMT
Hope you had the double,  some nice tipping indeed
Report workrider March 16, 2016 6:36 PM GMT
Thanks Chelt , very kind ..
Report slickster March 16, 2016 6:56 PM GMT
No denying it, 2 nice winners wonks. I will have to get the finger out lol....

The Wonk 3-1 1st 3pts, so + 12.00.
5-1 1st 2pts, so + 12.00.

Slick 12-1 unplaced 2pts, so - 2.00.
6-1 unplaced 1pt, so - 1.00.

Running total....
The Wonk + 34.63.
Slick - 16.00.
Report workrider March 17, 2016 1:07 PM GMT
Here we go again , 1pt win Black Hercules and 1pt win Ballycasey...Good luck Slick...
Report slickster March 17, 2016 1:14 PM GMT
Okay wonks, we're off and running again...

2pts (nb) GARDE LA VICTOIRE 1.30.
1pt KINGS LAD 4.10.
Report slickster March 17, 2016 7:33 PM GMT
The Wonk 4-1 co favourite 1st 1pt, so + 5.00.
10-1 unplaced 1pt, so - 1.00.

Slick 4-1 co favourite fell 2pts, so - 2.00.
33-1 pulled up 1pt, so - 1.00.

Running total...

The Wonk + 38.63.
Slick - 19.00.
Report tony57 March 17, 2016 8:02 PM GMT
your having no luck slick, it happens, jesus ive been there as we all have, but no doubt the wr wins this comp,..
Report slickster March 17, 2016 8:34 PM GMT
A 20-1 winning nap will sort this out scouse Grin
Report slickster March 18, 2016 10:23 AM GMT
Okay wonks, sorry about going first. This is not a day for hanging around!
Slick has his 2 naps to use so we will go....

3pts DON POLI 3.30.
3pts CHRIS PEA GREEN 5.30. Lovely!!
Report workrider March 18, 2016 11:40 AM GMT
A sure sign of desperation setting in Slick ..Laugh...
Report workrider March 18, 2016 12:17 PM GMT
Here we go , 3pts Don Cossack 2pts Childrens list ....
Report workrider March 19, 2016 10:24 AM GMT
Chartbreaker Kemp 1 pt win .and 1 pt Mount Brandon Gow...Good Luck Snap...
Report slickster March 19, 2016 1:34 PM GMT
I know you're streets ahead wonks, bot only 1 selection on Saturday. If you're out, I can put you on the first one named???

Yesterday....
The Wonk 9-4 favourite 1st 3pts, so + 9.75.
10-1 unplaced 2pts, so - 2.00.

Slick 9-2 3rd 3pts, so - 3.00.
16-1 pulled up 3pts, so - 3.00.

running total...
The Wonk + 46.38.
Slick - 25.00.

Today 2pts (nb) on...
MAID OF MILAN 2.00 Fontwell.
Report CheltenhamRoar March 19, 2016 5:19 PM GMT
9/1 winner ScaredShocked
Good stuff, covering yourself in glory here.
Report itcanbedone March 19, 2016 5:52 PM GMT
Wonks has become a Punting God Grin
Report workrider March 19, 2016 6:45 PM GMT
Slick sorry was in a hurry this morning hense the 2 selections, been out all day , I'll leave it up to you what ever you want to do I'll abide by your decision..
Report slickster March 19, 2016 7:35 PM GMT
No worries wonk. Very kind of you to abide by my decision, because you have seriously transgressed the rules, for which the punishment is a 100 point deduction. May just be enough to put Slick in the lead!!! Laugh

I have put my referee's hat on, and I think the only fair way to play this, is to give you half a point on each selection. Hope this is acceptable, as you couldn't get back to me....

So, The Wonk 9-1 1st 0.5pt, so + 5.00.
8-1 pulled up 0.5pt, so - 0.5pt.

Slick 3-1 unplaced 2pts, so - 2.00.

Running total...
The Wonk + 50.88.
Slick - 27.00.
Report workrider March 19, 2016 8:05 PM GMT
Laugh
Report workrider March 20, 2016 11:37 AM GMT
Off to the Curragh .1pt win Riverside City D.R.  Good luck Snap...
Report slickster March 20, 2016 3:31 PM GMT
Slick will have 1pt STILL BELIEVING 4.45 Ffos Las.

Here wonks, do you have a mole in the Nicholls yard?
Report callitasucit March 20, 2016 3:42 PM GMT
Just checking in now.

Some performance WR, fair play. Excellent tipping.

I hope you have been backing them all with confidence. Slick.....I hope you're backing Workriders too!!

Looks like Snap got lucky with the 1K challenge. Surely would have been only one winner based on this tremendous tipping.
Report Arklearkle March 20, 2016 4:14 PM GMT
Only reading the last week of the thread now but great tipping WR. WD.
Report slickster March 20, 2016 6:09 PM GMT
The Wonk 6-1 unplaced 1pt, so - 1.00.
Slick 8-1 pulled up 1pt, so - 1.00.

Running total.....
The Wonk + 49.88.
Slick - 28.00.

Until next week.....
Report itcanbedone March 20, 2016 6:22 PM GMT
Fortunate, that Wonks second named selection didn't romp home yesterday.  Not sure he would have been paid out at half a point selection considering he had been told pre race that the first named selection would count.

It's one thing being humiliated on the scoreboard, another altogether ducking a payout in a Charidddee competition.

Arise Sir Wonks.  Arise Sir Peter O'Hehir.
Report workrider March 20, 2016 7:04 PM GMT
Ah lads I'm starting to blush ,not used to all this praise ,thanks again to everyone...
Report kavvie March 20, 2016 10:16 PM GMT
diff class wr ..well done!!
Report wildmanfromborneo March 22, 2016 7:54 AM GMT
I don't want to put the mockers on Workrider but this is Premiership stuff,some tipping.

I never thought anything could touch the Pa Lapsy master class of some time back in a similar type competition but Workrider is getting there.
The man that has been pilloried and demeaned by a coterie of non entities has put on some show so far.

One unfortunate aspect of this competition was Slicksters backtracking on his ruling,he decreed that Workriders first selection ( a 9/1 winner as it turned out ) was the one that counted but when Workrider behaved in his usual gentlemanly fashion he changed and split the stakes.
Workrider is owed 5 points.

In fairness an old foe of Workrider has already pointed this out.
Report neill d March 22, 2016 1:37 PM GMT
A tremendous performance to be fair and a woeful hiding dished out.
Report callitasucit March 22, 2016 2:06 PM GMT
That's a bit of an insult tbf WMFB.

The Premiership is absolute tosh!!
Report workrider March 22, 2016 4:17 PM GMT
Laugh Callit...
Report slickster March 25, 2016 3:49 PM GMT
Was only a matter of time before the wildman stuck his beak in. This guy just must have been one of those old fashioned headmasters we all detested at school. IT'S THE WILDMAN'S WAY OR NO WAY. Even with something that doesn't concern him.

Now I will clarify what went on here last Saturday. The Wonk mistakenly posted 2 selections instead of one. No harm done. He was probably still thinking of Cheltenham. I said "i can put you on the first one named???"
The keys here being COULD, not WILL, and the 3 question marks. Wonks was out all day. I was hoping he would be back in time to clarify his selection. Unfortunately, and through no fault of wonks, he couldn't.
So, in fairness, we look at rule 9, which vaguely covers this. If you wrote 1 euro win Denman and 1 euro win Kauto Star on a docket, but only paid 1 euro, you will be given 50 cent on each EVERY SINGLE TIME. Betting shop rules.
And you can rest assured if wonky's 2nd selection won, he would have been given 0.5pt on it.

And one more thing wildman. If you're going to come on here giving it loads, get THE FACTS (not your facts) correct. If wonks was given 1pt on his 9-1 winner that's + 10.00. 0.5pt on each gave him + 4.50. So he would have been owed an extra 5.50pts, NOT 5.00PTS. Hope this clarifies matters.
Anyone not happy with this ruling can ring Head Office...... Where they will be put through to ME!
Report workrider March 25, 2016 4:09 PM GMT
Laugh
Report workrider March 25, 2016 4:12 PM GMT
Slick.   can't be bothered counting but do I have any NB or Naps left before Aintree thanks..
Report slickster March 25, 2016 5:25 PM GMT
From memory, I think you have an nb and nap left tomorrow and Sunday. I have a nap and 1pt left and then it's just Aintree....
Report wildmanfromborneo March 25, 2016 9:43 PM GMT
You ruled provisionally that his first selection counted,the only thing that changed was it won at 9/1 and his second selection lost.
Workrider opened the door for you by saying he would accept any ruling.

I knew from past experience that you would cheat,make your own arrangements.
When you made a risible contest between you and Peter OHehir you decided that you would award a point every time his selection got beaten.
You then supported all the heavy odds on and opposed all the odds against.
Despite this huge advantage you still managed to be behind so you came up with this brilliant ruse,you scrapped a host of OHehir winners on the basis he was on holiday.

Even the way you compute the scores is a con designed to show you in a good light.
Even that has failed as you have failed to touch a winner.
Report callitasucit March 26, 2016 1:03 PM GMT
Hard to argue with any of that.
Report workrider March 26, 2016 1:28 PM GMT
Western Miller N.A.  5.25.is my 2 pointer today.Good luck Slick.
Report slickster March 26, 2016 1:29 PM GMT
And he still comes back with more total inaccuracies.
Firstly, O'Hehir consistently "napped" 1-5 shots, getting many of them beaten. Guy is a disgrace. It was irrelevant how many won or lost, I was just highlighting the price. It was WONKS who set the rules of that competition, not me.
O'Hehir stated this week the Irish National is on Easter Sunday!!! I have NEVER known this to be the case, nor am I ever likely to.
He is in the game purely on name alone. There are a long line of O'Hehir's in the sporting press.
O'Hehir was on 2 weeks holidays. A very shrewd judge named CHRIS BEECH took over for those 2 weeks, quite successfully I might add. AND HE NEVER NAPPED AN ODDS ON!!! Why would I credit O'Hehir with someone else's work? You are clearly a wrong 'un wildman. If Messi was out injured, but Neymar scored a goal, who would you credit the goal with?
I have already covered the competition with wonky so will not do so again. He is on a good run, I am not. No denying that. But again, the wild righteous one claims I can't "touch a winner". Very nearly correct, but if you go back to Wednesday at Cheltenham, Yorkhill was about to be put up. Wonks got there and selected it. He was so far ahead, it was pointless of me duplicating it. Another inaccuracy from wildman. Never mind, he was backed accordingly. I'd say the wonk backed it as well.
The wildman only sees what suits his arguement.
If I said 2+2 was 4, he would find some way to say it was not.
Report wildmanfromborneo March 26, 2016 2:54 PM GMT
It was all " Wonks" fault.
Was it " Wonks " that decreed that when OHehir got a 4/1 and 5/1 to winner it couldn't be him so you just scrapped the winnings.

Was it " Wonks "that put up the delusional scoring system where you appear to be far more in front by adding your non existent stake to the winnings.

It is however " Wonks " that's rattling in the winners.
It is however " Wonks " that has you so rattled you are reduced to tailoring rules to curtail his lead.
Report wildmanfromborneo March 26, 2016 2:59 PM GMT
So its inaccurate to say you have had no winner in this competition.
More bending of the rules going on,I would have put up this winner or that winner but " Wonks " beat me to it,the Daily Mirror wasn't delivered on time,its excuses.

You may tip the Grand National winner but at the moment you have tipped ne'er a winner.
Report wildmanfromborneo March 26, 2016 3:18 PM GMT
Bending the truth is your speciality.

Only crediting Workrider with half a winner was a bit of bending.
Saying it was inaccurate to say you had put up no winners,more bending.

Tis you are delusional,even on this thread you are trying to maintain you put up winners but all know you haven't.

I hope Run Ructions Run wins because its eating you up inside that the man you have sneered at,demeaned on here for years is beating you into a cocked hat.
Report mincer11 March 26, 2016 3:19 PM GMT
In all fairness , you do have some cheek labelling anyone a disgrace . I think I'd much prefer to follow Peter O Hehir any day of the week , than throwing my money at your rubbish selections .
Shocking tipping is putting it mildly , and the fact that you continue to post this tripe , well that speaks volumes .
It does really take some neck to continue with this absolute pile of Shiite , and to continue to ridicule a well respected , particularly with a CV like your own, well that defies belief .
Slickster, you really are a grade A jinnit.
Report mincer11 March 26, 2016 3:30 PM GMT
And irregardless of how run ructions run does get on, and nobody could fancy it. You still have shamed yourself
Report mincer11 March 26, 2016 3:30 PM GMT
And irregardless of how run ructions run does get on, and nobody could fancy it. You still have shamed yourself
Report slickster March 26, 2016 4:04 PM GMT
Was it "Wonks's" fault that you totally snubbed him one day at Thurles, not so long ago? You both attended a meeting and wonks would like to have met up with you. But you plainly did not want to meet up with him.... Strange carry on. Felt sorry for wonky there.
Report slickster March 26, 2016 4:22 PM GMT
And I think wonky will agree, he gives it as much as he takes it with many forumites. A bit of fun. Far too many tools on here every day, with no meaningful structure to their lives. A lot of bitter tools as well.

At least the IJF will receive 100 euro each from both of us at the competition's end. Not a huge sum, but it all helps.
Report slickster March 26, 2016 6:23 PM GMT
A bit of good news for Slick, as he closed the gap today!
The Wonk 9-4 2nd 2pts (nb), so -2.00.
Slick 9-4 2nd 1pt, so - 1.00.

Running total...
The Wonk + 47.88.
Slick - 29.00.
Report workrider March 26, 2016 6:53 PM GMT
Not Dickies finest moment that...Cry
Report workrider March 27, 2016 3:03 PM BST
Guitar Pete is my 3 pointer today , good luck Slick...
Report slickster March 27, 2016 3:29 PM BST
Okay wonks, I will have 3pts (nap) on NAMBOUR in the 3.40 Fairyhouse.
Report CheltenhamRoar March 27, 2016 3:58 PM BST
Have you walked under a few ladders lately slickster?
Report slickster March 27, 2016 5:21 PM BST
It would appear that way Chelts. I also broke a mirror lol....

Updated scores with just Aintree to come...
The Wonk 4-1 pulled up 3pts (nap), so - 3.00.
Slick 8-1 2nd 3pts (nap), so - 3.00.

The Wonk + 44.88.
Slick - 32.00.
Report gutfeeling March 28, 2016 12:25 PM BST
Reading through this thread I'm reminded of  David Haye vs Audley Harrison.

C'mon Slicks land a punch man, I'm cheering you on here.
Report slickster April 7, 2016 11:18 AM BST
Sorry about this wonks, but not unlike Ozy, I have a pending brucheon appointment.....

So, we will have 2 1pts on the following....

APPLES JADE 2.15.
PACHA DU POLDER 4.05.
Report workrider April 7, 2016 11:31 AM BST
Thats TWICE you've done that  Slick ....Devil..Usually have a thurs lunch appointment myself , but my lunch partner is defending someone in the high court today.No problem will but mine up shortly ...
Report workrider April 7, 2016 11:59 AM BST
Mendip Express Snow Leopardess 1pt each...
Report CheltenhamRoar April 7, 2016 7:01 PM BST
Apples jade recorded the biggest winning margin in a grade 1 this century (41 lengths)
Report workrider April 7, 2016 7:03 PM BST
Well done Slick off and running...
Report slickster April 7, 2016 10:47 PM BST
Again, apologies wonk, I have been busy over the last week or so giving several seminars to my wide range of clientele about how to make decent money on SHREWD and SELECTIVE punting. Before anyone asks, there are no places left....Hope the wildman doesn't have a seizure...

Now, today....

The Wonk 11-1 3rd 1pt, so - 1.00.
20-1 unplaced 1pt, so - 1.00.

Slick 3-1 1st 1pt, so + 4.00.
3-1 unplaced 1pt, so - 1.00.

Running total...
The Wonk + 42.88.
Slick - 29.00.
Report wildmanfromborneo April 7, 2016 11:10 PM BST
After your genuine bad luck earlier you were taking no chances with your winning selection.

She won by a record 41 lengths.
Report Catch Me ifyoucan April 7, 2016 11:14 PM BST
Can't read the rules (hidden for this blocked user) but presume the loser leaves the Forum.
Report CheltenhamRoar April 8, 2016 8:48 AM BST
Nope money to winners charity of choice.
Report Ozymandius April 8, 2016 11:04 AM BST
Wonks, to his credit, isn't doing a Lapsy and trying to creep over the line by picking the likes of Annie Power.
Report pa lapsy April 8, 2016 11:30 AM BST
Ah well,what do ya do when someone wants you to use your selections so they know what to do?
All convuluted into the last hour.
Anyway not about me here,no one would have lived with Workridera stunning figure on this.
Glad you had a winner Slick and Nambour left you down for having a fairly respectable total,
the element earlier on the thread would have loved you to draw a blank.
Hope ye both finish in style.
Report workrider April 8, 2016 11:58 AM BST
Sign me up Slick as soon a place becomes available , todays its another two 1 pointers Rathlin 4.5 and Bellshill . Good luck .
Report wildmanfromborneo April 8, 2016 12:41 PM BST
Pa Lapsy as modest as ever the fact is his performance in his particular competition was on the bridle stuff.

It still hurts Ozymandius/ Rocketfingers hence the bitter post from the Jew hating religion of peace lover.
Report Ozymandius April 8, 2016 1:07 PM BST
Grin Jew hating?  That's a ludicrous assertion!  Couldn't be further from the truth.
Report slickster April 8, 2016 2:00 PM BST
I don't come cheap wonks, but I'll keep you in mind Grin.
Down to business....

Today we go for the last 2 races and, again, both are 1pts....
VINTAGE CLOUDS 4.40.
UTILITY 5.15.

I aim to try to manouevere myself into a position where I nap the National winner at 25's, a thunderbolt of a late left hook from which The Wonk will not be able to reply Silly.
Report workrider April 8, 2016 2:39 PM BST
Shocked
Report workrider April 8, 2016 4:49 PM BST
Cry
Report slickster April 8, 2016 6:10 PM BST
Today....
The Wonk 14-1 ur 1pt, so - 1.00.
11-2 fav 2nd 1pt, so - 1.00.

Slick 20-1 pu 1pt, so - 1.00.
4-1 unplaced 1pt, so - 1.00.

Running total...
The Wonk + 40.88.
Slick - 31.00.

Final day tomorrow, with a nap and nb left to play by both participants. All selections must be at Aintree.
Slick will need to find a bazooka from somewhere, to leave the wonk dazed and shattered......
Report Ozymandius April 8, 2016 6:24 PM BST
That 4/1 Bazooka you pulled out today was the equivalent of attacking Fort Knox with a Pea Shooter.
Report huddys April 9, 2016 2:00 PM BST
Workrider nap cernunnos 4:20 and nb Frisian 6:10 aintre
Report huddys April 9, 2016 2:10 PM BST
Sorry the nb is frodon in the 6:10
Report slickster April 9, 2016 2:42 PM BST
Okay. Slick will use his nap in the National and go......

GOONYELLA (3pts).  Nb will be used in the last race later on....
Report workrider April 9, 2016 3:31 PM BST
Good luck Slick..
Report workrider April 9, 2016 3:31 PM BST
I'm delighted to be back...
Report slickster April 9, 2016 6:06 PM BST
My nb in the last is..

CHIEFTAIN'S CHOICE (2pts).
Report slickster April 9, 2016 7:42 PM BST
Today....
The Wonk 17-2 pu 3pts (nap), so - 3.00.
9-2 jt fav unplaced 2pts (nb), so - 2.00.

Slick 12-1 5th (phew), 3 pts (nap) so - 3.00.
50-1 unplaced 2pts (nb), so - 2.00.

Final score...
The Wonk + 35.88.
Slick - 36.00.

I must say, things didn't go my way in this competition, and I obviously am not in the best of form. But even if I was, I doubt my score would have been good enough to beat wonky's.
Guy got off to a flyer and it was catch up all the way for slick. Fair play wonks, well deserved.
I know someone in and around the IJF, and will give him 100 euro to pass on. I know you will do the same in the next week or two....
Again, well done.

Until next time.....
Report workrider April 10, 2016 12:49 PM BST
Thanks Slick , very gracious of you ,as you say till the next time . P.S.my 100 is going to Crumlin Childrens Hospital..
Report Catch Me ifyoucan April 10, 2016 2:24 PM BST
Loser leaves the forum I presume
Post Your Reply
<CTRL+Enter> to submit
Please login to post a reply.

Wonder

Instance ID: 13539
www.betfair.com